User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pistolwhip1

No Caption Provided

Dark Phoenix Cyclops
Dark Phoenix Cyclops
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

•Winner by death, KO, or surrender.
• Kuurth is at full power( Serpant + Cyttorak)
• Silver Surfer(Uni-Power)
• Cyclops (Dark Phoenix)
• Every one is bloodlusted. 
• Fight takes place on Olympus. 

No Caption Provided
RoyHarperBLOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By RoyHarperBLOW

@Pistolwhip1: What can Kuurth do? He's the only one I don't know.

Pistolwhip1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Pistolwhip1
@RoyHarperBLOW said:

@Pistolwhip1: What can Kuurth do? He's the only one I don't know.

He's essentially Juggernaut, but powered by Odin's brother..and Cyttorak
This guy...

and Him.

So, he is invulernable to physical harm. 
Can fly with his hammer, and control it. (Like Thor with Mjolnir.)

Can't be teleported away (BFR)

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Jayfournines

Good god, Zeus gets curbstomped!

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By dondave

@Pistolwhip1:You just killed Zeus

NyghtMare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By NyghtMare

Zeus gets obliterated.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Greendevil

@Jayfournines said:

Good god, Zeus gets curbstomped!

lol agreed

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GonnaRain

It's too much for Zeus.

DCsuperman0007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DCsuperman0007

the team curbstomps.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By thanosii

bump love the kuurth scans

I_am_Warlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By I_am_Warlock

I really wanna say Cyclops stomps alone but its the lack of feat thats a problem.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Bo88gdan

Zeus wins

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By rolldestroyer

team wins, zeus doesn't have the feats to suggest he can win this battle.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By X_insignia1  Online

Zeus dies.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

No Caption Provided

This guy is above most skyfathers, who have feats like:

No Caption Provided

These other three people are powerful, but their not beating Zeus

hsm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By hsm1

@Betatesthighlander1 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The first scan is of Zeus amped by Mikaboshi/Chaos King, so it's not his normal power.

The second scan is of Odin, not Zeus.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hsm1: The Odin thing is still canon, and Zeus is about on par with Odin

No Caption Provided

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By bigcimmerian

Zeus destroys them.

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#19  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

Zeus

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Simon_the_digger

@NyghtMare said:

Zeus gets obliterated.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ferdelance: no way that's happening

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#22  Edited By ShootingNova

Not bumping this for nothing, but:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Neither of these scans are worth posting - the first is of Mikaboshi using Zeus's body, not Zeus himself, while the second one is utterly irrelevant. Odin is much more powerful than Zeus according to feats - destroying galaxies, reigniting distant suns andtearing at the fabric of the multiverse in a battle against Seth, restoring all the damage caused during his fight with Infinity, freezing time, and so on far supersedes failing to simply curbstomp the Avengers (who landed numerous hits on Zeus), throwing Mount Etna on Typhon, pummeling the Hulk, creating the new Olympus, and so on.

The next scan you posted is of an argument in the Starlight Citadel, not an actual battle. I don't think the two skyfathers were going to actually do battle in a place looked over by the Living Tribunal.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By whydama

Zeus wins. Kuurth maybe invulnerable to physical and mental attacks, but he is not shown to be immune to magic. And Zeus just might be the guy.

Dark Pheonix Cyclops is a bit hard to decide his power level. But he is not a skyfather

Surfer was nothing to Odin. With the Uni Power he has a shot at harming Zeus. But Zeus wont go down so easily

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ShootingNova

@Betatesthighlander1: Are you even paying attention? Again:

said:

The next scan you posted is of an argument in the Starlight Citadel, not an actual battle. I don't think the two skyfathers were going to actually do battle in a place looked over by the Living Tribunal.

On top of that, my point was that actual feats > comments, and from feats, Odin beats Zeus, unfortunately.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By pooty

@ShootingNova:

I've already admitted that the first one sdoesnn't count

I've also shwon Odin and Zeus to pretty much be equals

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/14/149425/2913953-2030702-zeus_and_odin_super.jpg

where in that scan does it compare their power levels or say the are near equals? The scan only says that their battle will shake the world. Thanos and Drax destroyed a world but Drax is not on Thanos level. Thor and Zeus had a battle that shook the world but Thor is not on Zeus level. Beyonder and Molecule Man would have battles that shake the multiverse but Beyonder power is far beyond Molecule Man. That scan does not state or imply that they are equals. also Zeus has no on panel feats that put him on Odin levels.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin empowered Logan and defeated Kuurth. Zeus is physically superior to Odin ( in my opinion ). So...Zeus should stomp that team with a lot of trouble, but pull out the win in the end.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ShootingNova

@P0rtal: That makes no sense. How can you stomp somebody with a lot of trouble?

On top of that, Zeus and Odin should technically be equals in the physical department since both can amp their physicality indefinitely with magic.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By pooty

@whydama said:

Zeus wins. Kuurth maybe invulnerable to physical and mental attacks, but he is not shown to be immune to magic. And Zeus just might be the guy.

Dark Pheonix Cyclops is a bit hard to decide his power level. But he is not a skyfather

Surfer was nothing to Odin. With the Uni Power he has a shot at harming Zeus. But Zeus wont go down so easily

Magik didn't try magic on Kuurth in Fear Itself? Zeus has no feats that put him on Odin level. Zeus was hurt by the Avengers in Olympus. they brought him to his knees. a uni power SS may be able to defeat him. Cytorak and Serpent are magical beings so i don't see why magic would hurt him.

clemj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By clemj

@Betatesthighlander1: he was powered by chaos at the time,he was controlled.

ripcurl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#31  Edited By ripcurl

The team wins.

The Phoenix is usually portrayed as a Galactus-level cosmic power, and thus should solo.

With Worthy version Juggernaut and the Surfer helping, it's a sure thing.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By lordraiden

@ripcurl said:

The team wins.

The Phoenix is usually portrayed as a Galactus-level cosmic power, and thus should solo.

Cyclops is only an avatar of the Phoenix, and has only a portion of it's powers, i believe?

ripcurl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ripcurl

@lordraiden:

Well the most impressive feats the PF has shown have always been through a host.

Jean and Rachel have both fought Galactus as Phoenix avatars, one win and one loss (although the win was against a hungry Galactus), so I think it's reasonable to assume Scott could beat Zeus fairly easily if he's on par with other hosts.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By bigcimmerian

@ripcurl said:

The team wins.

Phoenix is around Galactus level yes, but Cyclops only has 1/5 of it's power so he is no match for skyfather.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By czarny_samael666
@P0rtal said:

Odin empowered Logan and defeated Kuurth. Zeus is physically superior to Odin ( in my opinion ). So...Zeus should stomp that team with a lot of trouble, but pull out the win in the end.

Physically they are strong as they want. Infinity - part of Odin - seemed bigger than Solar System.

@pooty said:

@whydama said:

Magik didn't try magic on Kuurth in Fear Itself? Zeus has no feats that put him on Odin level. Zeus was hurt by the Avengers in Olympus. they brought him to his knees. a uni power SS may be able to defeat him. Cytorak and Serpent are magical beings so i don't see why magic would hurt him.

Depends what do You mean by "Odin level". If galaxy busting - then You're right, he has no feat like that.
If one-shotting herald level beings, then You're wrong. Zeus one-shotted Avengers (including Thor) and even a Hell-Lord (Pluto)
Zeus one-shotting Pluto
Zeus one-shotting Pluto
Zeus was holding back against Avengers and there was context behind it. 
Uni-Power Surfer is featless. 
Kuurth isn't a threat, since his offensive powers aren't that great and he still can be depowered. by high level magical being.
Only threat is Dark Phoenix Cyke, but he lacks of feats to put him above Hell-Lords.
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clemj: we've already gone over that

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Killemall

I've also shwon Odin and Zeus to pretty much be equals

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/14/149425/2913953-2030702-zeus_and_odin_super.jpg

Sorry but if you are going by pure statements, wouldnt Cyclops get all the feat from Jean and Rachel as Dark Phoenix, they are better than Odin to be honest, unless you really buy Odin vs Seth nearly destroyed the multiverse.

Also that was a heated argument between Odin and Zeus not a fight, you really think 2 skyfather were going all out, in Starlight Cithadel which is under Living Tribunal's rule where he has asked no one fights.

Thats why they have gathering there man, from Cyttorak to Shuma Gorath to everyone gather there without fighting, coz if they do LT is gonna spank them :p

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Killemall

@czarny_samael666 said:

Depends what do You mean by "Odin level". If galaxy busting - then You're right, he has no feat like that.
If one-shotting herald level beings, then You're wrong. Zeus one-shotted Avengers (including Thor) and even a Hell-Lord (Pluto)

Pretty sure Zeus has never one shotted the Avengers. There is a mis-represented incomplete scan going around but thats about it.

Havent read jack on Zeus though, so i am relying on your knoweledge. One shotting Pluto isnt really comparable to Odin who killed Hela with one blast, then later resurrected her with no problem.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Killemall said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Pretty sure Zeus has never one shotted the Avengers. There is a mis-represented incomplete scan going around but thats about it.

Havent read jack on Zeus though, so i am relying on your knoweledge. One shotting Pluto isnt really comparable to Odin who killed Hela with one blast, then later resurrected her with no problem.

1.Which one? One when Cap protected himself, could be misinterpreted, since Pulsar absorbed most of the blast and Avengers were on their legs in next scan, but I was rather talking about this one:
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/54136/2133956-zeus___fighting_the_avengers_panel_color_med.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/105010/2412242-avengers285_10.jpg
rather than this:
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/54136/2133952-zeus___fighting_the_avengers_confrontation_00_panel_color_med.jpg
2.I don't see why it isn't comparable, since no one below Odin have slight chance of doing so (without some kind of trick).
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Killemall

@czarny_samael666 said:

1.Which one? One when Cap protected himself, could be misinterpreted, since Pulsar absorbed most of the blast and Avengers were on their legs in next scan, but I was rather talking about this one: http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/54136/2133956-zeus___fighting_the_avengers_panel_color_med.jpg http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/105010/2412242-avengers285_10.jpgrather than this: http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/54136/2133952-zeus___fighting_the_avengers_confrontation_00_panel_color_med.jpg2

Both of them actually :)

You seem aware of the first one, not sure aware of the second one, both of which are from the same story arc Avengers: Assult on Olympus (i read this arc in reading chronology of Neptune)

Also Zeus did not one shot Thor, in fact Zues did not even defeat Thor, he was struggling there.

Firstly issue from which you posted the scan, showing scans before they confront Zeus, where Avengers were fighting plateora of gods in Olympus

Avengers 283

then comes the fight with Thor next issue

Avengers 284

The fight continues in Avengers 285, where your first 2 scans are from, and even then he knocks out Thor for 2 pages, also after 5 pages in Avengers 285 both She Hulk and Captain America get up as well.

Zeus actually struggled with Avengers, he really did not one shot anyone in that story arc.

Of course there might be other story arc which i most likely havent read, i have only read Zeus appearences in story arc Neptune appears.

2.I don't see why it isn't comparable, since no one below Odin have slight chance of doing so (without some kind of trick).

Thor has beaten Hades as well, did not one shot him though. And even in the same issue you are talking about The Mighty Thor 467 Sif was holding her own against Hades for a short time.

Then we also have the fact that Zeus didnt one shot him, but rather banish him back to his own realm:

Its a very underwhelming feat to try and use to suggest he is equal to Odin i would say.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By pooty

@czarny_samael666 said:

@P0rtal said:

Physically they are strong as they want. Infinity - part of Odin - seemed bigger than Solar System.

@pooty said:

@whydama said:

Zeus one-shotting Pluto
Zeus one-shotting Pluto
Zeus was holding back against Avengers and there was context behind it. Uni-Power Surfer is featless. Kuurth isn't a threat, since his offensive powers aren't that great and he still can be depowered. by high level magical being. Only threat is Dark Phoenix Cyke, but he lacks of feats to put him above Hell-Lords.

Defeating a herald does not put him on Odin level. Zeus did not one shot anyone. it was a long fight before he knocked them down. They were able to put Zeus on his knees. This is Kuurth with Cytorak AND serpent power. So it's juggernaut with serpent power. Juggs has never been depowered except by the people who gave him his power. Zeus has shown nothing that can overpower Juggs. That scan vs Pluto does not show what happened to Pluto. It just shows him being attacked. Seeing how Zeus was hurt by Thor/Photon, i think Juggs, Cyke and Uni-power SS take this. Zeus doesn't have the durability or power output feats to give him the win.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#42  Edited By oceanmaster21

i say it cud go either way

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall: do you really think I'd call something multiversal unless it was explicitly stated? no, Odin messed with some dimensions and shattered some galaxies, but effected no other universes, however, the amount of energy required to shatter a galaxy an insane amount of power (like 6.1*10^60 joules) which is a lot more than any of these other schmoes has shown.

and in those scans, no one really looked like they were ever doing anything more than bother Zeus

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Zeus I think

Avatar image for travistouchdown
TravisTouchdown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers