User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By Apocalypse3
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@uugieboogie: Zeus has never fought battles via BFR. He used it once on Pluto, and that was back to his realm of Hades.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus...who?

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

not bad anyone else

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: He used BFR on Hercules & Thor more than once . So there's nothing that says he couldn't BFR them . The only ones that could really come back is Loki & SS . If he drops them off in the sun only person I see coming back is SS .

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: Since when has Zeus BFRed somebody into the sun in the middle of a fight?

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. Also: Which version of Zeus?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Kingant27

Zeus lacks feat to suggest he could take on the team.

On one side we have Classic Thor matching Zeus, to then having Odin and Zeus fighting with them both shaking the world.

To also having him handling characters like Photon's using all her power at once.

He one-shotted the most powerful Dark Elf.

He unleashed a blast, that left Thor smarting.

But by feats, Silver Surfer would be a good match alone IMO; however theoretically, Zeus should be near Odin level.

Marvel really De-powered the Greek Gods, in comparison to the Norse Gods.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd still give the team the edge due to prep, but a natural encounter might be more in Zeus's favor. Shaking entire worlds just by being angry seems to be a considerably better feat than anybody else here could manage.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'd still give the team the edge due to prep, but a natural encounter might be more in Zeus's favor. Shaking entire worlds just by being angry seems to be a considerably better feat than anybody else here could manage.

Zeus also gets prep so i don't think the team could out prep Zeus since he could amp himself to insane levels or call forth every Greek god into battle with him as hes said to be Odin's equal as both are grouped together in Thanos infinity revelations.If this was with no prep Zeus would one shot all of them.

No Caption Provided

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: Yeah. Interesting. Zeus is standing in the same tier as Odin and Galactus (and Kronos, I believe, but I don't know much about him).

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By uugieboogie

@uugieboogie: Since when has Zeus BFRed somebody into the sun in the middle of a fight?

There's nothing to say he couldn't. Once again he BFR'd Herc & Thor plenty of times, even while they were fighting each other.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: I don't recall him BFRing people into extremities like that, and that doesn't sound like his morals when he fights.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still wondering which Zeus this is. :P

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: I don't recall him BFRing people into extremities like that, and that doesn't sound like his morals when he fights.

What morals? He cheated in his fight against Hulk, used magic to cut his healing factor & then chained him to a boulder to let birds eat his insides. What morals do Zeus have?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ShootingNova

@uugieboogie: Zeus has morals that dictate that he must personally humiliate his foes. He has never just BFRed his opponents into extremities like the sun and let them kill his opponents in a fight. The way Zeus's mindset operates makes it so that he wants to personally beat down on his opponents. And especially once Zeus gets angry, any chance of BFR is more or less lost beneath Zeus's energy blasts and physical blows.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: Zeus has morals that dictate that he must personally humiliate his foes. He has never just BFRed his opponents into extremities like the sun and let them kill his opponents in a fight. The way Zeus's mindset operates makes it so that he wants to personally beat down on his opponents. And especially once Zeus gets angry, any chance of BFR is more or less lost beneath Zeus's energy blasts and physical blows.

OP doesn't even say morals are on & when did you become Zeus's shrink? Did you get that al from his fight with Hulk? Classic Zeus got bored with ppl easily in the past. Sent Herc away when he got annoyed with him & chained up the avengers I believe back in the day. So once again, Zeus has shown he can TP ppl, so there's nothing say why he can't TP this team

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: If the OP doesn't specify, then it's morals on.

This is Current Zeus, not Classic, and there was a time in Classic when Zeus got bloodlusted and all his thoughts were on beating the Avengers up, not BFRing them, and you still haven't shown me why he would BFR people into the Sun of all places.

Solar_Powered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova said:

What morals? He cheated in his fight against Hulk, used magic to cut his healing factor & then chained him to a boulder to let birds eat his insides. What morals do Zeus have?

How was that cheating?

If anything, that made the battle fair since Hulk couldn't instaheal after every blow.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: This is apparently, whichever Zeus you want actually. :P Cause the OP didn't specify, I'ma go with Myth Zeus. XD

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ShootingNova

@solar_powered: Zeus agreed to fight the Hulk in H2H only. He technically did, but he also used some magic.

Solar_Powered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: Yes, but for the most part, he beat him into submission, like he promissed. He even had the hulk puking with a shot to the abdomen. I think it's suffice to say that he was trying to prove to the Hulk that without his healing factor, he's not very powerful.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie said:

@shootingnova said:

How was that cheating?

If anything, that made the battle fair since Hulk couldn't instaheal after every blow.

because he told Hulk it would be a physical H2H battle. He clipped Hulk HF & used other abilities, lmao thats not cheating?

Solar_Powered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solar_powered said:

@uugieboogie said:

@shootingnova said:

How was that cheating?

because he told Hulk it would be a physical H2H battle. He clipped Hulk HF & used other abilities, lmao thats not cheating?

Clipping the Hulk's healing factor isn't cheating. It makes the battle fair. Also, what "other abilities" did he use?

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie said:

@solar_powered said:

@uugieboogie said:

@shootingnova said:

How was that cheating?

Clipping the Hulk's healing factor isn't cheating. It makes the battle fair. Also, what "other abilities" did he use?

How the hell does that make the battle fair? Zeus is a skyfather level being with vast magical capabilities. Taking Hulk's HF doesn't make it even at all. & Zeus shot Hulk with lightning, thats cheating too, lol.

Loading Video...

Solar_Powered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: I'm not sure if you have a hard time seeing, but that lightning missed the hulk, intentionally.

Also, Zeus doesn't have an instant regeneration healing factor, so it does indeed make the battle fair. It all comes down to strength and durability, and obviously Zeus is physically superior to the Hulk, he was just proving it by removing the healing factor.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: Would you mind not quoting me every time in your responses to Solar_Powered?

dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr Doom and Silver Surfer solo

Zeus doesn't have any impressive feat to be called skyfather level

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr Doom and Silver Surfer solo

Zeus doesn't have any impressive feat to be called skyfather level

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Destroying them is better

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Who destroyed planets by being angry?

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Team

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By MAZAHS117

In theory Zeus should win handily, being a Sky-Father with prep and all. That said I remain skeptical due to his lack of feats, plus the fact that we have Doom here with prep as well.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ShootingNova

Zeus suffers from severe underdevelopment regarding feats, but he has at least shook worlds by just being angry, but a myriad of sources heavily imply him to be of Odin's class. Clearly, Odin is more powerful, but Zeus should at least be in Odin's class. For instance, the fact that so many characters have drawn parallels from Zeus to Odin, and I believe sourcebooks have as well (by assessing them to be peers), as well as the fact that in the scan of the cosmic hierarchy above, Zeus was standing on Odin's (and Galactus/Stranger/Kronos) tier, should indicate a similar level of power. Therefore, I think it should stand to reason that he could beat the team in a natural fight, but of course, with prep, I don't see Zeus winning.

For the record, in a 1940's comic, Zeus did effortlessly nullify Loki's contract with Venus, and Loki was completely powerless.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: I didn't say just by being angry, but actually destroying the planet is infinitely better than making the world shake.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Zeus did that just by being angry and by shaking himself (in his rage), though. That's the epitome of effortlessness.

And a myriad of sources have indicated that Zeus is comparable to Odin. Whereas in the past, with Classic Zeus (who just appears inconsistent anyway), we mostly only had lip-service, but with Current Zeus, we also have the fact that Odin chose to argue with him instead of just smiting him down, and the fact that he was depicted as standing on the same tier as Odin.