Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

It's totally ridiculous....

how could SBP beats Zeus?

Zeus punches Galactus before...he managed to hurt him...

No Caption Provided

Zeus punches Galactus...a being who not supposed to be able to get hurt physicaly...

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Prime, he's survived Universal destruction, ripped SCW AM apart and threw him into space, kept Mxy as a pet, brushed off any magic thrown at him from BA or Mordru, laughed at the ENTIRE GLC, punched through dimensions, isn't kill-able because he's a "Universal anomaly" and slapped around the Teen Titans (all), Justice Society of America, Justice League and Green Lantern Corps.... even black lanterns had no effect on him. He's a freak. Zeus is a god, I understand that and his colossal power but idk what he could possibly do to hurt prime if we're assuming both are fighting at their absolute best...

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By whydama

If he is serious Zeus will kill SBP and zap him to the next crisis

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@GodDamnIronMan said:

It's totally ridiculous....

how could SBP beats Zeus?

Zeus punches Galactus before...he managed to hurt him...

No Caption Provided

Zeus punches Galactus...a being who not supposed to be able to get hurt physicaly...

Zeus was amped by Mikoboshi. 
Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#105  Edited By Hyperlight

@OmegaDynasty said:

@Hyperlight said:

i feel like the only way zeus loses is if he fight SP on his level.. which means hand to hand. if he doesnt.. zeus will just banish him to tartarus or turn him into a goat or something

How? He is resistant to magic, if not immune.
One magic user threatened to turn him into a fly, and slowly pull his wings off. Didn't work so well. Also Mordu magic didn't phase him.

He was trapped in the Speed Force, and Phantom zone and punched his way out. (Well the Phantom Zone.)

you mean to tell me that a super-strong alien teeneager with anger issues punked a timelessly old magician who not only is a part of the celestial heirarchy but also controls universal/mystical forces that most people cant even comprehend? PIS

but hey... i might be trippin

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Hyperlight said:

@OmegaDynasty said:

@Hyperlight said:

i feel like the only way zeus loses is if he fight SP on his level.. which means hand to hand. if he doesnt.. zeus will just banish him to tartarus or turn him into a goat or something

One magic user threatened to turn him into a fly, and slowly pull his wings off. Didn't work so well. Also Mordu magic didn't phase him.

He was trapped in the Speed Force, and Phantom zone and punched his way out. (Well the Phantom Zone.)

you mean to tell me that a super-strong alien teeneager with anger issues punked a timelessly old magician who not only is a part of the celestial heirarchy but also controls universal/mystical forces that most people cant even comprehend? PIS

Pre-Crisis Kryptonians= PIS 

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Hyperlight

@OmegaDynasty said:

@Hyperlight said:

@OmegaDynasty said:

@Hyperlight said:

hahaha wow

Metalslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Metalslash

@OmegaDynasty said:

@Hyperlight said:

@OmegaDynasty said:

@Hyperlight said:

That's nothing.

silver age supes sneezed away a solar system just like a normal person can sneez away a feather( 0.01 gram) but the same person can't lift weight of 200 kgs = 200 * 1000 / 0.01 = 20000000 feathers. I mean to say supes somehow by using all his energy in a single attack at once can destroy at most 20 million solar systems.

BUT a galaxy have 10 billion solar systems and odin busted multiple galaxies just as a side effect of his battle. and according to powerscaling Zeus = odin.

So Zeus curbstomps silver age supes. and I think silver age supes > prime.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#109  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Metalslash: Zeus has feats to support this and Silver Age Superman has withstood galaxy busting attacks,Prime stomps.

darkelf35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#110  Edited By darkelf35

Prime has so many crazy scary feats. Zeus doesn't

Metalslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Metalslash

@entropy_aegis said:

@Metalslash: Zeus has feats to support this and Silver Age Superman has withstood galaxy busting attacks,Prime stomps.

show the scan in which sa supes withstood galaxy busting attack. and Is prime > sa supes?

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Metalslash said:

@entropy_aegis said:

show the scan in which sa supes withstood galaxy busting attack. and Is prime > sa supes?

No idea where Prime stands physically(he's many time above Post-Crisis Superman at his peak though) but the reason he's mostly compared to SA Supes is cause he has the power to do anything he wants(break the Source Wall,punch reality,own Mxy,immune to magic etc) I dont see what Zeus could do against that.

No Caption Provided

There are others as well,but I had this one saved for another purpose.

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By ComocYahweh

@Metalslash said:

@OmegaDynasty said:

@Hyperlight said:

@OmegaDynasty said:

@Hyperlight said:

That's nothing.

silver age supes sneezed away a solar system just like a normal person can sneez away a feather( 0.01 gram) but the same person can't lift weight of 200 kgs = 200 * 1000 / 0.01 = 20000000 feathers. I mean to say supes somehow by using all his energy in a single attack at once can destroy at most 20 million solar systems.

BUT a galaxy have 10 billion solar systems and odin busted multiple galaxies just as a side effect of his battle. and according to powerscaling Zeus = odin.

So Zeus curbstomps silver age supes. and I think silver age supes > prime.

Your math is flawed to shit. Anyways Superboy prime curbstomps.

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus curbstomps.

Zeus is a galaxy buster skyfather for god sake, how the hell can super red panties on blue pants beat him? does he have any galaxy level feats?

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Blacharrt1

@OmegaDynasty said:

@Hyperlight said:

@OmegaDynasty said:

@Hyperlight said:

You do realize that picture of super is really out of context and I'm really tired of seeing it here. Mxyz gave him magical powder which made superman sneeze the way he did. So without Mxyz doing this it would not be possible... then you have to question the fact as to why silver age superman was affected by a magical powder in the first place.

Also Zeus stomps Prime hard, even in a fist fight Prime would lose badly.

Metalslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Metalslash

@entropy_aegis said:

@Metalslash said:

@entropy_aegis said:

No idea where Prime stands physically(he's many time above Post-Crisis Superman at his peak though) but the reason he's mostly compared to SA Supes is cause he has the power to do anything he wants(break the Source Wall,punch reality,own Mxy,immune to magic etc) I dont see what Zeus could do against that.

No Caption Provided

LOL

It said "magnetic repulsion" It means the force which protect every heavenly bodies from getting closer. It is nowhere near galaxy busting explosion.

and even after that weak attack, supey said he may be in trouble.

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING.

why do all supey fan think that supey have infinite physical strength ? that's ridiculous. He runs out of energy and needs sun to survive. Even all the sun combined posses limited energy to supply. How can supey have unlimited energy?

There is limit for supey's power. he has been stomped by composite supes proves that he is limited.

ZEUS MURDERSTOMPS PRIME AND SA SUPES.

Metalslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Metalslash

@All_Mighty_Beyonder said:

how the hell can super red panties on blue pants beat him?

good one.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By slimj87d
Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By New_World_Order

Zeus.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Superboy is not really on skyfather level..

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@PrinceAragorn1 said:

Superboy is not really on skyfather level..

Probably a step below it. Probably high herald or a little higher then that. 
Superman Prime with the Guardian amp would be in the Skyfather category.  
Only problem here is Prime's resistance/immunity to magic..which Zeus usually uses.  
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Metalslash said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Metalslash said:

@entropy_aegis said:

No Caption Provided

LOL

It said "magnetic repulsion" It means the force which protect every heavenly bodies from getting closer. It is nowhere near galaxy busting explosion.

why do all supey fan think that supey have infinite physical strength ? that's ridiculous. He runs out of energy and needs sun to survive. Even all the sun combined posses limited energy to supply. How can supey have unlimited energy?

There is limit for supey's power. he has been stomped by composite supes proves that he is limited.

It's the magnetic repulsion of a HUNDRED galaxies,learn to read before you go loling,Superboy-Prime has been proven to be immune to magic,he faster and stronger,Zeus has no feats to speak of.Now do the math,Prime rips his head off.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By slimj87d

I don't get why SA Superman feats are being posted here to showcase Prime.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By entropy_aegis

@SlimJ87D said:

I don't get why SA Superman feats are being posted here to showcase Prime.

Me neither,Prime has plenty of feats of his own,that Metalslash guy is hellbent on the comparison.

Metalslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Metalslash

@entropy_aegis said:

@Metalslash said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Metalslash said:

@entropy_aegis said:

No Caption Provided

LOL

It's the magnetic repulsion of a HUNDRED galaxies,learn to read before you go loling,Superboy-Prime has been proven to be immune to magic,he faster and stronger,Zeus has no feats to speak of.Now do the math,Prime rips his head off.

Go and read a science book before posting such coments. Repulsion of hundread galaxies have energy = Potential energy of all heavenly bodies combined. And it is not even capable of destroying a solar system. Even magnetic repulsion of billions of galaxies don't have power to destroy a galaxy.

Zeus = Odin according to powerscaling. He don't even need to use magic. He can tore apart prime and sa supes limb to limb by his physical strength.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Metalslash said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Metalslash said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@Metalslash said:

@entropy_aegis said:

No Caption Provided

LOL

Go and read a science book before posting such coments. Repulsion of hundread galaxies have energy = Potential energy of all heavenly bodies combined. And it is not even capable of destroying a solar system. Even magnetic repulsion of billions of galaxies don't have power to destroy a galaxy.

Zeus = Odin according to powerscaling. He don't even need to use magic. He can tore apart prime and sa supes limb to limb by his physical strength.

So the pull of a hundred galaxies=only destroying star system...yeah right.Secondly Zeus has never displayed that kind of power,if you want to go by unverified power ranking then Ganthet owns Odin.Likewise Zeus does not have the speed to match Prime's finally even IF Zeus has the power he wont use it until it's too late.I just love how these skyfather threads start with OMG HE BUST TEH GALAXY as if they can just burp such attacks with a thought without any consideration at all whatsoever.

Zeus has no feats of any physicality,you wont even be able to find scans of him lifting 100 tons.

Metalslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Metalslash

@entropy_aegis: I am not considering any power ranking. Powers of Zeus , Vishnu and Odin were measured and they were declared equal and three most powerful skyfathers in a comic issue. I don't remember the name but I remember that it was during a fight against celestials. I will try to find out the scan. Just wait.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Metalslash: I'm aware of that scan.

Metalslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Metalslash

@entropy_aegis: So post it. I need that.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By primebonnick

touch but with that high magic resistance i see prime taking it

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Qpzmg

ZEUS

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Bo88gdan

SkyFather Zeus Ftw

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By whydama

Zeus. Prime will feast on lightning

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By terry2012

@P0rtal: "Olympian Force" Laughing out loud.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Zeus uses lightning, lightning reminds Superboy Prime of the Flash, Superboy Prime pisses in his pants, and Zeus proceeds to lay the smack down.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By New_World_Order

Zeus.

Avatar image for age_of_ultron_prime2000
age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

Zeus uses lightning, lightning reminds Superboy Prime of the Flash, Superboy Prime pisses in his pants, and Zeus proceeds to lay the smack down.

LOL

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By spiderbuck1

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

lmao....! This, a thousand times, this.

boostergold321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By boostergold321

Magic is simply the change of matter. That takes energy. Magic can therefore be measured in energy.

Zeus has great energy to be apply to the use of magic. It doesn't matter that Superboy-Prime has some resistance to magic. He doesn't haave resistance to the vastly superior power of a Sky father. Magic, on the power-scale of a skyfather, would be too much for Superboy-Prime to handle.

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By whydama

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

lol

clemj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By clemj

fact: zeus kicked the crap outta hulk with his fists, without a scar.

fact: zeus wins

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By primebonnick

@boostergold321 said:

Magic is simply the change of matter. That takes energy. Magic can therefore be measured in energy.

Zeus has great energy to be apply to the use of magic. It doesn't matter that Superboy-Prime has some resistance to magic. He doesn't haave resistance to the vastly superior power of a Sky father. Magic, on the power-scale of a skyfather, would be too much for Superboy-Prime to handle.

did he face that dark wizard modoru who was sky father level and his magic attacks weren't anything to him

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By X_insignia1

i'm leaning towards Prime.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

a bloodlusted zeus would be nice to see, but he has no feats and Prime feats WOW so i say prime and that high resistance to magic will play a big role.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

prime Wins Won't be so easy .

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By PabloSL

@jayfournines said:

Prime in a MASSIVE stomp

Sorry its the other way around.

@dccomicsrule2011: Zeus can amp his strenght as much as he deems necessary.

@primebonnick: Skyfathers not only depend on their magic attacks, they can use it to Amp themselves physically if needs be

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superboy Prime wins

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Zeus

Wallacabayka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus wins this fight on the grounds of common sense. I won't dignify this mismatch any further.