WHO WINS?

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By the creator

Zeus - King of the gods. Dominion over all other gods.

Zeus for the win.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Valkaad

In an alternate future, Zeus slew all of the Gods (easily). He is virtually omnipotent and would own Hades and Neptune at the same time.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Zeus without much effort.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Spectrum

I think Hades would take the fight.

CAuse all he gods started out the same. Three brothers had to chose a stone from the hat, Zeus got Saphore i.e. Sky, Posiedin cant remember and Hades the ruby i think. So i dont see why they would be stronger then each other. Its only cuse the sky was most seen out of all three that Zues became top dog, anf HAdes has controll over the dead. so Hades

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Valkaad

Spectrum says:

"I think Hades would take the fight. CAuse all he gods started out the same. Three brothers had to chose a stone from the hat, Zeus got Saphore i.e. Sky, Posiedin cant remember and Hades the ruby i think. So i dont see why they would be stronger then each other. Its only cuse the sky was most seen out of all three that Zues became top dog, anf HAdes has controll over the dead. so Hades"

In the comics ZEUS owns Hades and I do mean OWNS!! Like I said earlier, in an alternate future he attacked and killed all of the gods, including Hades, with ease. There is a reason he rules all of the gods. He could absorb Hades life essence in the blink of an eye.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Definitely Zeus

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Vrakmul

Zeus/Jupiter kills them all without much effort. He ain't king of the gods for nothing ya know. =p

Avatar image for heart_of_infinity
Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zues ftw

kreatovergas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kreatovergas

Definitely Hades because Zeus and Poseidon have no power in the Underworld, Hades' dominion. After all, Poseidon tried once to overthrow Zeus but he miserably failed. Zeus begged Hades to spare Hercules life but Hades said no with a sigh! Anyway, it's really a matter of location because in the upper world Zeus has the advantage but in the Underworld Hades is the absolute ruler. My money are on Hades though because i think the god who controls Death (Charon) simply can't lose.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Well, first of all, Zeus isn't King of the Gods. He's the lead god, but not king over them. He can't control them. And, well, yeah, what Spectrum said is right. They all drew lots and they got their different domains. Poseidon gets angrier more easily, Hades is just plain in like Hell, and Zeus can control lightning bolts. I'd honestly have to say no one can win.

Pardon me if I'm not as good as other battle forums, I'm just not in the battling mood =]

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By Copy

i think zeus

Avatar image for deactived-3246821
deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So... is this mythology or comics!?

Avatar image for deactived-3246821
deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cause if its comics then ima have to go with Zeus, but if its mythology ima go with Hades, he has an army of dead at his disposal.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Valkaad

kreatovergas says:

"Definitely Hades because Zeus and Poseidon have no power in the Underworld, Hades' dominion. After all, Poseidon tried once to overthrow Zeus but he miserably failed. Zeus begged Hades to spare Hercules life but Hades said no with a sigh! Anyway, it's really a matter of location because in the upper world Zeus has the advantage but in the Underworld Hades is the absolute ruler. My money are on Hades though because i think the god who controls Death (Charon) simply can't lose. "

First of all we are talking about comics not mythology as this is COMICVINE and, in the comics Zeus is all-powerful and IS ruler of the gods (his occupation is listed as SUPREME MONARCH OF OLYMPUS). In the comics Zeus has just as much power in Hades as he does everywhere else (as I have said in two earlier posts Zeus killed all of the gods and absorbed their life essences and he did it with ease!).Second, In the comics Hercules was never killed by Hades and if he were threatened by Hades, Zeus would not allow Hercules death and would destroy Hades. Lastly Charon is not Death (even in mythology) he is simply the boatman who transports souls across the river styx and takes them to Hades.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Valkaad

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Well, first of all, Zeus isn't King of the Gods. He's the lead god, but not king over them. He can't control them. And, well, yeah, what Spectrum said is right. They all drew lots and they got their different domains. Poseidon gets angrier more easily, Hades is just plain in like Hell, and Zeus can control lightning bolts. I'd honestly have to say no one can win. Pardon me if I'm not as good as other battle forums, I'm just not in the battling mood =]"

In the comics

1. Zeus is King of the Gods he is listed as Supreme Monarch of Olympus

2. He can control them and they fear his power. In the comics Zeus is well, Supreme.

3. Zeus does more than control lightning bolts, he is for all intents and purposes omnipotent. He easily destroyed all of the gods (including Hades and Neptune).

4. Zeus CAN win and would...with ease. When he killed them in that alternate future he said something like (I don't have the comic in front of me so this isn't verbatim) "When it came down to it they proved to be an ineffective and useless lot". He was referring to ALL the gods and how easily and ineffective they were once he decided to destroy them.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By the creator

Valkaad says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Well, first of all, Zeus isn't King of the Gods. He's the lead god, but not king over them. He can't control them. And, well, yeah, what Spectrum said is right. They all drew lots and they got their different domains. Poseidon gets angrier more easily, Hades is just plain in like Hell, and Zeus can control lightning bolts. I'd honestly have to say no one can win. Pardon me if I'm not as good as other battle forums, I'm just not in the battling mood =]"
In the comics 1. Zeus is King of the Gods he is listed as Supreme Monarch of Olympus 2. He can control them and they fear his power. In the comics Zeus is well, Supreme. 3. Zeus does more than control lightning bolts, he is for all intents and purposes omnipotent. He easily destroyed all of the gods (including Hades and Neptune). 4. Zeus CAN win and would...with ease. When he killed them in that alternate future he said something like (I don't have the comic in front of me so this isn't verbatim) "When it came down to it they proved to be an ineffective and useless lot". He was referring to ALL the gods and how easily and ineffective they were once he decided to destroy them. "

Think you made your point there Valkaad!

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Vrakmul

Really the only Olympian God or Goddess that gives Zeus pause would Be Hera. And that's because she's his wife.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By Final Arrow

Dreadnaught says:

"Really the only Olympian God or Goddess that gives Zeus pause would Be Hera. And that's because she's his wife. "

Wrong

In fact in the myths Zues has been over frowen, More then once!

Hades is actually a peaceful person, His power was invisablity(Mask), He would hide from battle rather that actually fight!

Posiden Can go toe to toe with zeus, He has a short temper and gret knowledge!

I see it a Win for Zeus , Just felt the need to post!

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Final Arrow says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Really the only Olympian God or Goddess that gives Zeus pause would Be Hera. And that's because she's his wife. "

Wrong

Hades is actually a peaceful person, His power was invisablity(Mask), He would hide from battle rather that actually fight!

I see it a Win for Zeus , Just felt the need to post!"

Duh.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Vrakmul

Final Arrow says:

"Dreadnaught says:

Wrong

I see it a Win for Zeus , Just felt the need to post!"

Read the posts above mine.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Final Arrow

Dreadnaught says:

"Final Arrow says:
"Dreadnaught says:
Wrong In fact in the myths Zues has been over frowen, More then once! Hades is actually a peaceful person, His power was invisablity(Mask), He would hide from battle rather that actually fight! Posiden Can go toe to toe with zeus, He has a short temper and gret knowledge! I see it a Win for Zeus , Just felt the need to post!"
Read the posts above mine. "

Well both of you where wrong , My bad!

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Final Arrow

Actually, Im wrong, This is about the comics, Whitch make the gods stupid, Not about the myths, I retract my statments!

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Final Arrow says:

"Actually, Im wrong, This is about the comics, Whitch make the gods stupid, Not about the myths, I retract my statments!"

But Zues would still win. Val said it best.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Final Arrow

Yeah I know, but Hades in the comics was Evil and tricked everyone, He is nothing like that in the myths!

Octagon Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#27  Edited By Octagon Enigma

Personality wise, I think Poseidon would team up with Hades against Zeus. As soon as he's out of it, the two duke it out. When they're all worn out from the godly battle, I walk up, kill 'em both dead, and become god of everything! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!! cough

Avatar image for hulkstrongerthan1
Hulkstrongerthan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus Kills all of them in a blink of an eye
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Tevnoba
@Hulkstrongerthan1 said:
" Zeus Kills all of them in a blink of an eye "
No Where near that fast, but yes Zues wins.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By AtPhantom

I get the feeling some people never actually heard the Greek Gods from reading this thread. Any version of Olympians, Zeus owns them.

lordzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By lordzer

hades god of death  
posieden god of water 
 zeus god of lightning  
its like the spear the shield and the armor  
a spear that can pierce anything  
a shield that can't be pierced 
and a armor that can't be pieced and it has spikes that can piece anything 
zeus the spear  
poseiden the shield 
hades the armor  
when the spear and shield meet they destroy each other and the armor will take over 

.......ps poseiden was the king of olypus untill zeus got the reamans of the cow-fish

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Mooty_Pass

I really think Poseidon has this zeus himself knows that the only thing that could be a threat to his ruling would be his brothers and his children. well thats how i see and i think poseidon is more than capable of handling him 

Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#33  Edited By Dracade102
@Dormammu said:
"

Cause if its comics then ima have to go with Zeus, but if its mythology ima go with Hades, he has an army of dead at his disposal.

"
This, definitely.
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#34  Edited By PowerHerc

Zeus wipes the other two out with little effort. 

He's the sky-father. 

He's the almighty. 

He's Zeus Deus! 

He can't be beat!  He won't be beat!  Especially to these two.

Sydpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Sydpart2

SInce the OP says it can be either comics or myth and doesn't specify which comics then I use the God Of War Mythos to say Hades takes it in that version. Don't really care about any of the others

ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ThaMessenger07
Mythology- Zeus Destroys them. 
DC- Zeus
Marvel- Hmmmm.....

Zeus has over all more raw power and is considered Odins Equal. Hades has very odd powers that would give him some assistance but he is pretty weak in comparison. Poseidon has a very strong Magical edge, he has even stalemated in battle with Dr. Strange as SS. 

I would say Zeus wins but he will find trouble against his Aquatic counterpart.   

Avatar image for bewarebatman777
BewareBatman777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hades

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been done. Literally.

Zeus.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After reading all of this I'm still not sure if it's comics or mythology.

If it's comics, then Zeus ROFLstomps.

If it's mythology, then I've always seen Zeus as the least powerful of the three Elder gods. The only reason he's king is cause he tricked Hades, and Poseidon is satisfied ruling the sea.

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for maninthemountain
ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright in comics Zeus wins. But in mythology, how the heck is Hades going to win? He might be the oldest one, but he is definitely the weakest. Hades has an army of the dead? Zeus has the heavens and the angels and Poseidon has control of everything in the water, even Aquaman. It comes down to Poseidon and Zeus. There are some myths saying originally the other gods wanted Poseidon as the king of the gods but he stepped down. And Poseidon had successfully captured Zeus, with Hera and Apollo. Zeus is the god of the sky, lightning, and order. Poseidon, on the other hand, is the god of the sea, fresh water, storms, earthquakes, and horses. They call him the Earthshaker and the Greeks prayed to him for a good sea trip. The Romans prayed to him to not destroy their cities. When Poseidon gets angry, he unleashes all the storms at his disposal: earthquakes, hurricanes, tsunamis, whirlpools, tornadoes, and more. Zeus is not going to take down an angry Poseidon.

mayday9999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus has my vote.

bigsnuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zues curbstomp with Hades second.

Avatar image for maninthemountain
ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ManInTheMountain

Poseidon stomps

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus should be the more powerful of the three though I wouldn't say he'd stomp.

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the Iliad Zeus is explicitly stated, more than once, to be more powerful than all the other Olympians combined. There really shouldn't be much of a question as to who wins this.

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By PantyPolice

Hades isn't an Olympian.

Hades taking the Underworld is representative of how the oldest child takes the burden on himself by working so that his younger siblings can live a happier life.

Hades was considered terrible. In that time period, terrible meant great and powerful.

Hades's helmet makes him not only invisible to mortal and mythological features/gods, it also just completely erases his presence, you can't see him, you can't hear him, you can't smell him, you can't sense him, nothing.

Hades also is known to used a two pronged staff. The fact of the matter is that Hades was meant to be leader of Olympus and agreed to the little game even though he had rightful domain being the eldest of the 6 children.

He wasn't tricked out of the position, he simply did what his brothers said because he cared about them or simply gave zero fucks if he ruled or not.

Hades is also the most clever of the 3 brothers.

Poseidon throws temper tantrums. Zeus sleeps around and all that. Hades is reasonable and actually hears people out if they don't try to rape his wife.

There is a reason why Zeus said that Hades could have Persephone. It's because he knows Hades is doing him a solid and wants to keep Hades happy.

What you also need to realize is that in a battle between greek gods, it's NEVER who dishes out more power, it's always a battle of intelligence and trickery. Hades has great power and would trick him Zeus using his vices along with Poseidon. It's like when Hephaestus trapped Ares and Aphrodite cuz Ares was sleeping with her and then left them in a trap for all to see.

Hades would either just let Zeus and Poseidon play their little games or if he really wanted to deal with them, he would.

Also at the guy up there, there are no angels in Greek Mythology.

Poseidon had the ability to create earthquakes which in result created tsunamis and stuff, he didn't have power over both.

There is a reason why Hades is put as far away from Zeus as humanly possible even though Hades is the most logical and kind of the 3. Also why he's the one responsible for keeping the Titans at bay, the Titans, beings that are stronger than the gods and the only reason the gods won was because of the cyclopes, the 100 armed ones, and the weapons that were forged for them.

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By hyperbeing

@freefa11: Zeus along with other Olympians have said things like that they are highly known for their arrogance . Ares makes similar statements but would you believe any other Olympians had actually bested him in combat . Also Zeus was highly paranoid of his brothers and feared them if they doubled team on him especially considering it is usually accepted that their are equal in raw power as for the comics all I know is that Zeus is more powerful at least in the marvel comics. Can someone post scans of Zeus killing the other gods pls I would love to see the picture.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus wins, comics or mythology wise.

/thread

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus for all.

Avatar image for jagdeesh_karthik
Jagdeesh_karthik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

guys guys.... dnt consider zues was powerful by watching comics.. v also seen that hades kills poseidon one handed without any weapons and arrested zues on the movie "wrath of titans"