• 83 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Just curious about your thoughts on this type of battle. Seems like it was implied they were equals with a slight edge to Zeus for not needing to recharge or aging over time. After seeing Odin knock out Galactus, I got curious about this. I've always considered Hercules stronger and a better fighter than Thor without the Hammer in play, is it fair to say Odin and Zeus are at least equal in power?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jeanroygrant

@P0rtal:

Odin is stronger by feats
There equals by comic standards
Thor would beat Hercules even without his hammer. He still controls the weather.

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Lance Bastro

zeus may be slightly more powerful in strength and endurance than odin, but odin has a much wider variety of powers, much more wiser, and has more resources than zeus.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ is that fact or an assumption. Not being a jerk lol, just curious. I don't recall anything that implied Zeus lacked resources. Also, Herc bested Thor already and a few characters already made it clear Thor was not on par with Hercules in a physical sense. Storm also controls the weather, but she can't take out anyone on Thors level, I don't think lightning would do much to Hercules since ZEUS is his father and is also a bit of a lightning fanatic. I remember Zeus being a total ass and smashing up the Hulk when he climbed up his mountain, he got his butt handed to him and was chained to a wall and birds would repeatedly eat him until he let Hercules free him.

I definitely do not think Odin is wiser, both of them seem to have come around ages ago and have been through untold numbers of battles against horrid things. If anything, they are equals. Which is why I made this topic, to get some facts that might prove one side or the other. If you have anyone , please show me some snaps of any cool events involving either god. I do not agree with marvels official ratings for Zeus in the slightest.

UNIQUE69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By UNIQUE69

odin do to powers although zues is probably stronger, but with odins powers im going with him.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By majestic99

@jeanroygrant said:

@P0rtal:

Thor would beat Hercules even without his hammer. He still controls the weather.

Malevolent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Malevolent1

@majestic99 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@P0rtal:

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

This.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By bigcimmerian

@Malevolent1 said:

@majestic99 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@P0rtal:

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

This.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By Rumble Man

@jeanroygrant:

Purple nurple says nay
Purple nurple says nay
Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Blacklightning13

Odin. Thor and Zeus once stalemated. It was slightly in Zeus's favour but he called it to a stop saying it was a stalemate. And Odin is much better then Thor.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Killemall

@majestic99 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@P0rtal:

This!

@P0rtal said:

^ is that fact or an assumption.

That was almost entirely assumption, durability meh could be if he has the lion skin, but thats it. strength and all is pure assumption, in fact feats shows to the contrary.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Blacklightning13 said:

Odin. Thor and Zeus once stalemated. It was slightly in Zeus's favour but he called it to a stop saying it was a stalemate. And Odin is much better then Thor.

Zeus also pummeled Hulk like no tomorrow. Thor never bested Hercules in hand to hand combat and pure physical power, it was stated twice as I recall that Hercules was superior to Thor and a better fighter. Thor lost to Zeus who was trying desperately not to harm him, Thor being the jerk he is tossed his hammer at him, Zeus stopped it cold but could not hold onto it when retracted. Thor then tried to punch Zeus who almost ripped his arm off and smashed him into the ground holding his face. This was in the issue Anual 8. I am not aware of any other time Thor tried to take out Zeus. He got terribly beat, but Zeus did admit Thor was stronger than all of the titans and could not believe he couldn't hold onto the Hammer.

As I said before, Marvels official ratings are odd and heavily biased. I can see intelligence going into Odins favor as he was brandished as Odin the Wise. But seriously, Zeus is his equal in every way in my opinion. After an entire night of researching all of Zeuses appearances I can safely say its true.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Odin never knocked out Galactus. Odin fainted after head-butting Galactus, who just grumbled and recovered in a couple seconds.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By Stronger

I always believed Zeus was better.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Rumble Man said:

@jeanroygrant:

Purple nurple says nay
Purple nurple says nay

I say thy nay!!

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In mythology Zeus>Odin

In comics Zeus=Odin

In comic feats Odin>Zeus

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By NEEK_03

odin has a slight advantage due to powers like everyone was sayin but in comics they are seen as equals. thor>>>>>herc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Illuminatus said:

Odin never knocked out Galactus. Odin fainted after head-butting Galactus, who just grumbled and recovered in a couple seconds.

Nonsense, he did :) It was a double KO, I've got the issue #5 right here in front of me. Right after the headbutt, Galactus's entire right side of his head exploded, his eyes were shut and looked very much like he was snoring. Odins eyes were closed as well in a knocked out fashion, both of them were KO'ed without question. Both of them went totally limp and galactus was smoking, falling back to the planet. Galactus is a being of pure energy, he was able to reform himself near instantly. Galactus in the very next captions was shown able to move and fully reformed, just as Odin was sitting on some type of Throne. Both of them looked just fine. Double KO.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#19  Edited By PowerHerc

@P0rtal said:

Just curious about your thoughts on this type of battle. Seems like it was implied they were equals with a slight edge to Zeus for not needing to recharge or aging over time. After seeing Odin knock out Galactus, I got curious about this. I've always considered Hercules stronger and a better fighter than Thor without the Hammer in play, is it fair to say Odin and Zeus are at least equal in power?

I, too, feel Hercules is stronger and a better fighter than Thor. I would also stipulate that Odin and Zeus are equal in energy wielding power & abilities, though I contend Zeus, as a true non-aging immortal, is physically younger and thus stronger, faster, has more stamina and is more durable than Odin.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor himself said it, Hercules was slightly better. After seeing Zeus almost kill the Hulk and absolutely humiliate him, I started really liking him and Herc :P My logic on Zeus > Odin stems from the idea that the Celestials created the Eternals and the Deviants, with the former being what we know as Titans, Chronus ect ect, father of Zeus. The Eternals Spawned Zeus. Not sure if thats SOUND logic, but its mine and im stickin' to it lol

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/18519/557528-thor_blood_oath__4_02_super.jpg

Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Blacklightning13

@P0rtal said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

Zeus also pummeled Hulk like no tomorrow.Thor never bested Hercules in hand to hand combat and pure physical power, it was stated twice as I recall that Hercules was superior to Thor and a better fighter. Thor lost to Zeus who was trying desperately not to harm him, Thor being the jerk he is tossed his hammer at him, Zeus stopped it cold but could not hold onto it when retracted. Thor then tried to punch Zeus who almost ripped his arm off and smashed him into the ground holding his face. This was in the issue Anual 8. I am not aware of any other time Thor tried to take out Zeus. He got terribly beat, but Zeus did admit Thor was stronger than all of the titans and could not believe he couldn't hold onto the Hammer.

As I said before, Marvels official ratings are odd and heavily biased. I can see intelligence going into Odins favor as he was brandished as Odin the Wise. But seriously, Zeus is his equal in every way in my opinion. After an entire night of researching all of Zeuses appearances I can safely say its true.

Nearly everyone has beaten the Hulk at some point. That's just not true. Here is a list of all of there fights in the past:

JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY ANNUAL #1(1965)

Stumbling into fabled Olympus, Thor immediately encountered none other than Hercules himself! Though from different pantheons their shared lust for battle led them to fight over the most trivial of reasons: who'd be first to cross a bridge. Matched strength for strength, the two titans tussled until Herc's daddy, Zeus, phased in, and having secured friendship between the two boys transported Thor home!

THOR #126(1966)

Thor didn't take kindly to Herc's pawing of the fair lady Jane Foster and presented him with a bit of uru hammer retribution. Their fight sprawled through the city and heedless of property damage, they tore up the town. Then Odin, in his infinite wisdom, retracted half of his son's godly power and Hercules filled that gap with flying fists of his own power. Thor ended up in the dirt and Herc scored his first win against the mighty God of Thunder-albeit unfairly.

THOR #221 (1974)

"Hercules Enraged!"-so what else's new? Thor traveled to fabled Olympus on news that the Prince of Power had joined forces with the evil Pluto and the two warriors threw down once again. Herc claimed ignorance but eagerly met Thor fist for fist until Big Daddy Zeus popped in and broke up the brouhaha. Seems Thor fell for a pernicious ploy of Pluto's, so the Thunder God made plans with his Olympian counterpart to bring the Lord of the Underworld a little hurt.

THOR: BLOOD OATH #3(2005)

Flashback: on a nigh-impossible quest for artifacts with the Warriors Three, the God of Thunder blundered his way into yet another series of furious fisticuffs with Hercules. While the Olympians placed bets on the outcome and the Warriors chased a mystical pig, Thor battled mightily with the Prince of Power and tore up Mount Olympus in the process. As these things will, the match ended in a stalemate-or in this case a headlock. Ouch!

CIVIL WAR #7 (2007)

Okay, okay, we're cheating a bit here with this one. The "Thor" at this scene turned out to be a crummy android created by Reed Richards, but you can't tell us the righteous indignation that drove Hercules to plant yon mighty mallet in Robot Thor's noggin wasn't fueled in part by his past throwdowns with the real God of Thunder and their unflagging friendship. Yep, Herc cleared this one up real quick.

Taken from:

http://marvel.com/news/story/9513/archrivals_hercules_vs_thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No real CLEAR winner, as my mind and many others make of it, Hercules was slightly stronger in terms of physical power and a slightly better fighter. Just the way we take it, until someone official states Thor is superior ( which goes against what has already been stated ) I will vote Hercules being superior by a narrow margin and Zeus being at least equal to Odin in every way.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#23  Edited By ShootingNova

@P0rtal said:

No real CLEAR winner, as my mind and many others make of it, Hercules was slightly stronger in terms of physical power and a slightly better fighter. Just the way we take it, until someone official states Thor is superior ( which goes against what has already been stated ) I will vote Hercules being superior by a narrow margin and Zeus being at least equal to Odin in every way.

Herc is stronger than Thor physically, but if Thor attacks from range with lightning and wind powers he can win. Zeus is not the equal of Odin in a battle of weapons.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By FMStyyx

Herc is better than thor (srry thor but ur trash) I was just reading Wolv goes to hell and Thor wanted a rematch with herc bc herc always wins.

Herc>Thor

Odin i believe is a more powerful warrior than zeus ( odin sleeps bc his lifeforce protects Asgard) physically id give it to zeus.

Powers

Odin>Zeus

Fighting Ability

Odin<Zeus

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ShootingNova

@FMStyyx: No. Herc is better in a physical fight and Thor can easily destroy him at range, if he keeps flying and hitting Herc with thunderbolts and whirlwinds.

Odin sleeps because he has to to maintain his power. And how does the Odinsleep make him a better warrior?

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By FMStyyx

@ShootingNova said:

@FMStyyx: No. Herc is better in a physical fight and Thor can easily destroy him at range, if he keeps flying and hitting Herc with thunderbolts and whirlwinds.

Odin sleeps because he has to to maintain his power. And how does the Odinsleep make him a better warrior?

Aw well i can see that. The odin force i think is more powerful than zeus' powers. As the odin force is part of odins wisdom and other feats. Zeus is a better warrior, odin is a more powerful one i believe

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ShootingNova

Odin is the better warrior, he's had far more expertise and experience in battle and can wield a wide variety of weapons. Zeus' powers are equivalent to the Odinforce.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By FMStyyx

@ShootingNova said:

Odin is the better warrior, he's had far more expertise and experience in battle and can wield a wide variety of weapons. Zeus' powers are equivalent to the Odinforce.

This^^ i stand corrected..

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ShootingNova

@FMStyyx said:

@ShootingNova said:

This^^ i stand corrected..

So now we have reached a conclusion that Odin beats Zeus in the weapons and they stalemate for the others? Actually Zeus is superior to Odin in strength.

First_Last

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By First_Last

There is nothing I am aware of to actually support Zeus being anywhere near Odins level. Zeus just lacks feats. People just say their equals because they refer to each other as such. However just because you and a co worker share the same title doesn't mean they stand a chance against you. Does anyone actually have anything to support Zeus=Odin? Untill then I have to vote Odin ftw.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ShootingNova

@First_Last said:

There is nothing I am aware of to actually support Zeus being anywhere near Odins level. Zeus just lacks feats. People just say their equals because they refer to each other as such. However just because you and a co worker share the same title doesn't mean they stand a chance against you. Does anyone actually have anything to support Zeus=Odin? Untill then I have to vote Odin ftw.

Zeus has recreated a destroyed Olympus, defeated the Titans (which is better than Odin's defeating the frost giants) and has pummeled (smashed) the Hulk into the Earth with a single punch, which summoned lightning bolts that hit the Hulk simultaneously with Zeus' punch. Zeus wasn't trying to kill the Hulk then, he was only trying to teach him a lesson, and the only thing keeping Hulk alive was his regeneration. And Zeus has easily owned Thor despite not wanting to. He has also fought evenly with Odin in Asgard. And Zeus is definitely NOT a co-worker, my friend.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By bigcimmerian

@Illuminatus said:

And Odin recovered several minutes later, both of them were knocked out

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By bigcimmerian

@P0rtal said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

Zeus also pummeled Hulk like no tomorrow. Thor never bested Hercules in hand to hand combat and pure physical power, it was stated twice as I recall that Hercules was superior to Thor and a better fighter. Thor lost to Zeus who was trying desperately not to harm him, Thor being the jerk he is tossed his hammer at him, Zeus stopped it cold but could not hold onto it when retracted. Thor then tried to punch Zeus who almost ripped his arm off and smashed him into the ground holding his face. This was in the issue Anual 8. I am not aware of any other time Thor tried to take out Zeus. He got terribly beat, but Zeus did admit Thor was stronger than all of the titans and could not believe he couldn't hold onto the Hammer.

Odin took down Thor with one pimp slap

First_Last

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By First_Last

@ShootingNova said:

@First_Last said:

Zeus has recreated a destroyed Olympus, defeated the Titans (which is better than Odin's defeating the frost giants) and has pummeled (smashed) the Hulk into the Earth with a single punch, which summoned lightning bolts that hit the Hulk simultaneously with Zeus' punch. Zeus wasn't trying to kill the Hulk then, he was only trying to teach him a lesson, and the only thing keeping Hulk alive was his regeneration. And Zeus has easily owned Thor despite not wanting too. He has also fought evenly with Odin in Asgard. And Zeus is definitely NOT a co-worker, my friend.

Odin has better recreation feats like planets and stars not to mention Asgard ect. That sounds like opinion. Do you have scans or at least issue numbers for him defeating the Titans to establish it as better? Beating up Hulk is not much of a feat for a skyfather. When has Zeus easily owned Thor? I believe they have engaged twice IIRC with neither one having Thor get owned. He and Thor even fought for months or such in one of those encounters. Never seen anything in regards to him battling Odin. You got scans or issue numbers? For the other skyfathers... essentially he is. They all call each other equals yet Odin and Zeus would beat most of them without to much difficulty.

deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

zeus

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ShootingNova

@First_Last said:

@ShootingNova said:

@First_Last said:

Zeus has recreated a destroyed Olympus, defeated the Titans (which is better than Odin's defeating the frost giants) and has pummeled (smashed) the Hulk into the Earth with a single punch, which summoned lightning bolts that hit the Hulk simultaneously with Zeus' punch. Zeus wasn't trying to kill the Hulk then, he was only trying to teach him a lesson, and the only thing keeping Hulk alive was his regeneration. And Zeus has easily owned Thor despite not wanting too. He has also fought evenly with Odin in Asgard. And Zeus is definitely NOT a co-worker, my friend.

Odin has better recreation feats like planets and stars not to mention Asgard ect. That sounds like opinion. Do you have scans or at least issue numbers for him defeating the Titans to establish it as better? Beating up Hulk is not much of a feat for a skyfather. When has Zeus easily owned Thor? I believe they have engaged twice IIRC with neither one having Thor get owned. He and Thor even fought for months or such in one of those encounters. Never seen anything in regards to him battling Odin. You got scans or issue numbers? For the other skyfathers... essentially he is. They all call each other equals yet Odin and Zeus would beat most of them without to much difficulty.

LOL I'll find some scans later. Odin can't create and destroy galaxies in the middle of a fight, also he did so in Asgard. Zeus can control all of Olympus; those who live there (including the other Olympians) and is considered stronger than all the other Olympians together. Zeus was toying with Thor, he was trying his best to not get him killed; Thor was trying his hardest. When Zeus tried to fight Thor normally Thor got owned badly. And when Zeus was fighting Thor he took Mjolnir (yes he can lift it) and owned him like there was no tomorrow.

@BigCimmerian said:

@P0rtal said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

When he was in the Destroyer Armor? This is NOT him in his destroyer armor, and Zeus owned him naturally, he didn't have to create Destroyer Armor-esque things. And his lightning bolts are WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more powerful than Odin's. Plus his energy manipulation and projection is equivalent to Odin's, he just uses Lightning Bolts commonly, but he can do a lot of other things, like absorb the life force of Olympus and all the Olympians simultaneously to bolster his power. His physical strength is also above Odin's, given that he pummeled the Hulk with one smash.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By bigcimmerian

@ShootingNova said:

@First_Last said:

@ShootingNova said:

@First_Last said:

LOL I'll find some scans later. Odin can't create and destroy galaxies in the middle of a fight, also he did so in Asgard. Zeus can control all of Olympus; those who live there (including the other Olympians) and is considered stronger than all the other Olympians together. Zeus was toying with Thor, he was trying his best to not get him killed; Thor was trying his hardest. When Zeus tried to fight Thor normally Thor got owned badly. And when Zeus was fighting Thor he took Mjolnir (yes he can lift it) and owned him like there was no tomorrow.

@BigCimmerian said:

@P0rtal said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

When he was in the Destroyer Armor? This is NOT him in his destroyer armor, and Zeus owned him naturally, he didn't have to create Destroyer Armor-esque things. And his lightning bolts are WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more powerful than Odin's. Plus his energy manipulation and projection is equivalent to Odin's, he just uses Lightning Bolts commonly, but he can do a lot of other things, like absorb the life force of Olympus and all the Olympians simultaneously to bolster his power. His physical strength is also above Odin's, given that he pummeled the Hulk with one smash.

He wasn't in the Destroyer Armor, but I was mistaken it wasn't pimp slap but it was still curbstomp

After 2 punches Thor was unable to stand and needed help of Warrior's three to even come back on his feet

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ShootingNova

Spydey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Spydey

@VercingetorixTheGreat said:

In mythology Zeus>Odin

In comics Zeus=Odin

In comic feats Odin>Zeus

I honestly think this is the best answer. Thank you, man.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@Rumble Man said:

@jeanroygrant:

Purple nurple says nay
Purple nurple says nay

Ha ha, love that pic.

But anyways, Odin wins.

I.A.T.

First_Last

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By First_Last

@ShootingNova said:

The first scan is Zeus possessed by Chaos King so.....

The second...beating hulk is not a feat for either one of these guys so....

I'm still waiting on scans or at least issue numbers to support your claims? You brought up recreation feats I simply countered with better feats so not sure what your point is? You have any proof of Zeus being stronger then all the olympians combined? To my knowledge he isn't. Prove Thor was fighting his hardest and that Zeus was just trying hard not to kill him lol. IIRC Zeus caught mjolnir (not lifted) and he got pissed when he couldn't keep it from flying back to Thor. Zeus never owned Thor that i'm aware of. Once again scans or issue numbers at least?

spawn_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By spawn_123

@jeanroygrant said:

@P0rtal:

Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Blacklightning13

Hercules is slightly stronger. But Thor has so many powers and he can fly. He could use distance fighting long enough to wear him down then beat the crap out of him.

Odin beats Zeus by quite a bit.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By PowerHerc

Zeus wins. Odin is slightly over the hill, even for a God.

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By DangerousLoki

@P0rtal: From all intents the difference between Hercules and Thor is vast. In a physical fight Hercules has a slight strength advantage (But his durability is about equal to Thor) but he also doesn't have any formal combat. Like Thor, despite both being "Warrior" combatants their styles are pretty much smashing with their overwhelming power. Odin and Zeus are played as paralels but Odin has far more showings of his power than Zeus.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ShootingNova

@First_Last: It was still Zeus' physical strength that hurt Galactus.

This is why Zeus beats Odin in physical strength:

By feats, Odin wins.

But they are stated to be equals, Odin himself said that.

It is stated:

"Zeus is a God of near limitless powers rivaling his Asgardian peer Odin and is the most powerful Olympian".

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By greenteaforme

@BigCimmerian said:

@Malevolent1 said:

@majestic99 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@P0rtal:

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

This.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#48  Edited By FourthDeity

@ShootingNova: Is galactus in a city?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ShootingNova

@FourthDeity: LOL, his legs are.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By The_Thunderer

@jeanroygrant said:

@P0rtal:

First 2 I would agree with, however, in a brawl/wrestling herc will win 8/10.