#1 Posted by D3athstroke (3909 posts) - - Show Bio
First Round 
Normal Zeus vs Normal Odin (Without Power of his Brothers)
Second Round
Zeus with powers of Pluto And Poseidon vs Odin with powers of  Vili and Ve
Third Round 
Sword Fight (No Magic)
Zeus Has Sword Made From Adamantine
Odin Has Sword Made From Uru Metal
Forth Round
Fist Fight
Fifth Round
Battle of Sons
Thor at his strongest vs Hercules at his strongest 
#2 Posted by AssertingValor (5380 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Zeus 
2.Zeus (barely)
3. Zeus (uru is vulnerable to adamantine) 
4. Zeus 
5. Thor 
 
Odin wins in a battle of witts and brains anyday........... 
and pluto and posidon are more powerful than Vili and Ve i believe so not fair ha..............
#3 Posted by D3athstroke (3909 posts) - - Show Bio
@ebuchanan
Are You Saying That Rune Lord Thor Can Beat Chaos King Hercules ?
#4 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke said:
@ebuchanan: Are You Saying That Rune Lord Thor Can Beat Chaos King Hercules ?
Pshhh in his dreams, and Zeus takes all rounds.
#5 Posted by ndm5 (474 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke said:
First Round 
Normal Zeus vs Normal Odin (Without Power of his Brothers)
Second Round
Zeus with powers of Pluto And Poseidon vs Odin with powers of  Vili and Ve
Third Round 
Sword Fight (No Magic)
Zeus Has Sword Made From Adamantine
Odin Has Sword Made From Uru Metal
Forth Round
Fist Fight
Fifth Round
Battle of SonsThor at his strongest vs Hercules at his strongest 

zeus (stonger and immortal)  unless odin has OF (is that the power of his brothers???)
 
zeus (need i say why?) 
 

apparently uru is vulnerable to admantine? so zeus 
 
zeus (same as one) 
 
tie. herc is HELLA stronger and would rape thor in a physical fight, but thor is smarter than that and will just will hercules out of existence... so actually nvm thor wins it
#6 Posted by D3athstroke (3909 posts) - - Show Bio
@ndm5 said:
@D3athstroke said:
First Round 
Normal Zeus vs Normal Odin (Without Power of his Brothers)
Second Round
Zeus with powers of Pluto And Poseidon vs Odin with powers of  Vili and Ve
Third Round 
Sword Fight (No Magic)
Zeus Has Sword Made From Adamantine
Odin Has Sword Made From Uru Metal
Forth Round
Fist Fight
Fifth Round
Battle of SonsThor at his strongest vs Hercules at his strongest 
zeus (stonger and immortal)  unless odin has OF (is that the power of his brothers???)   
Yes
#7 Posted by D3athstroke (3909 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#8 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Round 1: Odin
Round 2: Odin
Round 3: Odin
Round 4: Zeus
Round 5 : Chaos King Herc
#9 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheGoldenOne said:


                    Round 1: Odin
Round 2: Odin
Round 3: Odin
Round 4: Zeus
Round 5 : Chaos King Herc


                   

               
#10 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio
1st: Odin  - Odin at 1/3rd his normal power levels still blows Zeus out of the water.
2nd: Odin - Odin has better feats, multiply everything Zeus as done by 3 and it won't measure up.
3rd: Odin - The guy has spent thousands of years going up against monsters of all shapes and sizes with swords, hammers, spears, the works.
4th: Zeus - Flat out stronger without either amping their strength.
5th: Hercules - You could put Rune King Thor, Odin at his best and Zeus and he would blink them out of existence, he was WAY more powerful.
#11 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9427 posts) - - Show Bio
@isaac_clarke said:
1st: Odin  - Odin at 1/3rd his normal power levels still blows Zeus out of the water.
2nd: Odin - Odin has better feats, multiply everything Zeus as done by 3 and it won't measure up.
3rd: Odin - The guy has spent thousands of years going up against monsters of all shapes and sizes with swords, hammers, spears, the works.
4th: Zeus - Flat out stronger without either amping their strength.
5th: Hercules - You could put Rune King Thor, Odin at his best and Zeus and he would blink them out of existence, he was WAY more powerful.
Can you explain more on these two.
Arent Zeus and Odin supposed to be equal?
And they are both pretty much the same age, so while Odin was fighting monsters what was Zeus doing? Sitting on his bum???
#12 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio
@buttersdaman000 said:
@isaac_clarke said:
1st: Odin  - Odin at 1/3rd his normal power levels still blows Zeus out of the water.
2nd: Odin - Odin has better feats, multiply everything Zeus as done by 3 and it won't measure up.
3rd: Odin - The guy has spent thousands of years going up against monsters of all shapes and sizes with swords, hammers, spears, the works.
4th: Zeus - Flat out stronger without either amping their strength.
5th: Hercules - You could put Rune King Thor, Odin at his best and Zeus and he would blink them out of existence, he was WAY more powerful.
Can you explain more on these two. Arent Zeus and Odin supposed to be equal? And they are both pretty much the same age, so while Odin was fighting monsters what was Zeus doing? Sitting on his bum???
Because Odin has vastly better feats than Zeus. A sticker claiming their equal only goes so far. 
Because Odin was fighting them with a sword, an axe and regularly killing them. Zeus was dropping mountains people. I can't remember the last time I saw him actually using a weapon outside his thunderbolt.
#13 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9427 posts) - - Show Bio
@isaac_clarke
Hmmm ok so the first three are just based on Odin having more feats?
Got it, thanks.
#14 Posted by alexandrinus (428 posts) - - Show Bio

1st - Zeus 
2nd - Zeus 
3rd - Zeus 
4th - Zeus 
5th - Chaos King Hercules

#15 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio
@buttersdaman000 said:
@isaac_clarke:  Hmmm ok so the first three are just based on Odin having more feats? Got it, thanks.
More and much better feats.
#16 Edited by NeonNemesis (353 posts) - - Show Bio

First Round 

Normal Zeus vs Normal Odin (Without Power of his Brothers) - So regular Zeus vs Odin without the Odinforce? Zeus wins

Second Round


Zeus with powers of Pluto And Poseidon vs Odin with powers of  Vili and Ve - Amped Zeus vs Odin with Odinforce, then Zeus wins, it would be close if Zeus didn't had those powers. 

Third Round 


Sword Fight (No Magic) - Odin.

Fourth Round


Fist Fight - Odin
 
Fifth Round
Battle of SonsThor at his strongest vs Hercules at his strongest - CW "Supergod" Hercules vs Rune Lord Thor, Hercules in a massive stomp, he pulled in there a fight with the embodiement of everything minus that single half-destroyed Earth that remained, and pulled a Heart of the Universe feat in there, it was absurd in power but it happened, so RLThor has nothing to hold water to that, destroying the loom of fates and restoring asgard is insignificant to restoring the multiverse.
#17 Posted by D3athstroke (3909 posts) - - Show Bio
@NeonNemesis
You Really Think that Odin can beat Zeus in Fist Fight ? or Sword Fight ? 
#18 Posted by D3athstroke (3909 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#19 Edited by Petey_is_Spidey (2766 posts) - - Show Bio
Round 1: Odin 
Round 2: Odin(kinda a curbstomp since he has odinforce)
Round 3: Odin 
Round 4: Zeus 
Round 5 : OF Thor 
 
 
odin: 4 zeus: 1
#20 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus for all rounds, including Supergod Herc.
#21 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2766 posts) - - Show Bio
@progenitor said:
Zeus for all rounds, including Supergod Herc.
He wished.
#22 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio
@Petey_is_Spidey said:
@progenitor said:
Zeus for all rounds, including Supergod Herc.
He wished.

I'm sure.
#23 Posted by spiderbuck (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
@alexandrinus said:
1st - Zeus   
 2nd - Zeus   
 3rd - Zeus   
 4th - Zeus   
 5th - Chaos King Hercules
#24 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2010 posts) - - Show Bio

Zues all rounds. The last one IDK

#25 Posted by Superskrull86 (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin Zeus Odin Odin Herc

#26 Posted by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol at odin without odin force beating zeus And yea odin=zeus they fought in a recent journey to mystery comic in the throne room. Addd pluto and poseiden and zeus wins Fist fight zeus supergod hercules blinks rune king thor out of existance, litteraly

#27 Posted by seekquaze (606 posts) - - Show Bio

@D3athstroke said:

First Round
Normal Zeus vs Normal Odin (Without Power of his Brothers)
Second Round
Zeus with powers of Pluto And Poseidon vs Odin with powers of Vili and Ve
Third Round
Sword Fight (No Magic)
Zeus Has Sword Made From Adamantine
Odin Has Sword Made From Uru Metal
Forth Round
Fist Fight
Fifth RoundBattle of SonsThor at his strongest vs Hercules at his strongest

1. We have no clue as to how powerful either really is since both have outside sources to augment: Thunderbolt for Zeus and Odinforce for Odin

I give it to Odin due to knowing how to use his powers better in batt.e

2. Zeus barely thanks to raw power.

3. Odin - Zeus fights all of his battles from a distance using lighting bolts. Odin uses a sword and other weapons.

4. Zeus barely. His youth benefits him here in stamina.

5. Hercules, he was more on par with an abstract than a god.

#28 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGoldenOne said:

Round 1: Odin
Round 2: Odin
Round 3: Odin
Round 4: Zeus
Round 5 : Chaos King Herc
#29 Posted by Killemall (18249 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@TheGoldenOne said:

Round 1: Odin
Round 2: Odin
Round 3: Odin
Round 4: Zeus
Round 5 : Chaos King Herc

I third this. :) Specially Round 5 is a massive curbstomp.

#30 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke said:

1st: Odin - Odin at 1/3rd his normal power levels still blows Zeus out of the water.
2nd: Odin - Odin has better feats, multiply everything Zeus as done by 3 and it won't measure up.
3rd: Odin - The guy has spent thousands of years going up against monsters of all shapes and sizes with swords, hammers, spears, the works.
4th: Zeus - Flat out stronger without either amping their strength.
5th: Hercules - You could put Rune King Thor, Odin at his best and Zeus and he would blink them out of existence, he was WAY more powerful.

Sticking with this, albeit given Odin's more recent manhandling of Thor without amping himself, it is significantly closer. But the beating Zeus gave the Hulk, that literally left him weakened after for a period of time is a better showing.

#31 Posted by ProfessorQQ (74 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbuck said:

@alexandrinus said:
1st - Zeus
2nd - Zeus
3rd - Zeus
4th - Zeus
5th - Chaos King Hercules

This until scans shown to prove that 1) Odin at 1/3rd his normal power levels still blows Zeus out of the water and 2) Odin has betters feats (more, yes, better, doubt it),

#32 Posted by freeDOM_93 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Only browny knows how to stop Zeus and Odin

#33 Posted by GhostRavage (8352 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate, they were compared as equals several times.

#34 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Odin

Round 2: Odin

Round 3: Odin

Round 4: Zeus

Round 5 : Chaos King Herc