Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Marvel Zeus

No Caption Provided

vs

JSA (everyone and versions on this cover)

No Caption Provided

Random encounter, everyone in character. Win by KO, incapacitation, or death.

Who wins, and how?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice Society of America wins...

Zeus from Marvel does not have the feats to say he is anywhere near Odin in Marvel... therefore, I think the combination of Green Lantern Alan Scott and Doctor Fate would be enough to actually overpower the God of Olympus.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus from Marvel does not have the feats to say he is anywhere near Odin in Marvel...

Although I understand what you're saying about feats, I've also seen a couple of scans of official Marvel stuff saying that they are either equals or close to equals. I think people worship too much at the Alter of Feats on this site. While very important, certainly, feats are not the one and only thing to consider.

Just wanted to make that point. I'm not saying who I think would win... since I want to wait for others to speak up and bring their arguments and scans.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this pre crisis JSA? Couldn't Fate solo in that case?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn said:

Zeus from Marvel does not have the feats to say he is anywhere near Odin in Marvel...

Although I understand what you're saying about feats, I've also seen a couple of scans of official Marvel stuff saying that they are either equals or close to equals. I think people worship too much at the Alter of Feats on this site. While very important, certainly, feats are not the one and only thing to consider.

Just wanted to make that point. I'm not saying who I think would win... since I want to wait for others to speak up and bring their arguments and scans.

Well if Zeus could utilize Odin Force level magic... then obviously he would win here.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@willpayton: feats separate the BS that some Viners did like to proliferate from actual facts.

I tend to believe that Zeus is in Odin's weight class simply because the Norse and Greek pantheons have gone to war in the past and stalemated. Although we never saw the full combat in the Thor comic, if Odin were so much more powerful, the Norse would have decimated the Greeks.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Considering the "versions at play" JSA should have this. This is classic Fate who was able to go toe to toe against Corrigan Spectre and battle for pages. That combined with PG, WW ( earth 2 WW in the GA could tow a planet with her Lasso and invisible jet) Starman and SSK not to mention Jay when he was still FTL. JSA has this

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: Considering the "versions at play" JSA should have this. This is classic Fate who was able to go toe to toe against Corrigan Spectre and battle for pages. That combined with PG, WW ( earth 2 WW in the GA could tow a planet with her Lasso and invisible jet) Starman and SSK not to mention Jay when he was still FTL. JSA has this

I agree with everything you just said and add that i'm glad that Johnny Thunderbolt isn't on that cover....

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By New_World_Order

@willpayton: feats separate the BS that some Viners did like to proliferate from actual facts.

I tend to believe that Zeus is in Odin's weight class simply because the Norse and Greek pantheons have gone to war in the past and stalemated. Although we never saw the full combat in the Thor comic, if Odin were so much more powerful, the Norse would have decimated the Greeks.

Agreed.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By Clark_EL

Zeus

momo111191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Is this pre crisis JSA? Couldn't Fate solo in that case?

agreed