• 101 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Edited by justanormalguy (114 posts) - - Show Bio

Most powerful incarnations of both(but with their normal powers. No outside boosts from power).

Bloodlusted both of them.

Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by Bo88gdan (4669 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus

#3 Posted by _Zombie_ (10448 posts) - - Show Bio

At his strongest, isn't Zeus a high-level skyfather? Darkseid's strong, but I wouldn't say that strong.

#4 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus.

#5 Posted by termiteone4ever (8020 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid Stomps > At the strongest level even at normal levels. Zeus dies for sure .

#6 Posted by Inverno (13292 posts) - - Show Bio

DARKSEID

#7 Posted by Spartan101 (2512 posts) - - Show Bio

zeus

#8 Posted by _Zombie_ (10448 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, is this Marvel or DC Zeus? Because if it's DC, I'm inclined to change my answer.

#9 Posted by cyberninja (10383 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus

#10 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11271 posts) - - Show Bio

Most powerful incarnation. That'll be the silver age Darkseid.

#11 Posted by silverman201 (261 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid

#12 Posted by Immortal777 (7735 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid

#13 Posted by royale_with_cheese (747 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever said:

Darkseid Stomps > At the strongest level even at normal levels. Zeus dies for sure .

Most powerful version: Darkseid stomps

Normal versions: Zeus lays a beating on Darkseid

#14 Posted by King Saturn (225170 posts) - - Show Bio
I think Darkseid should be able to defeat Zeus in a good battle...
#15 Posted by steelhound56 (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

Normal Levels: Zeus in a moderately difficult fight

Most Powerful Incarnations: Darkseid stomps

#16 Posted by JediXMan (31314 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Darkseid.

Moderator
#17 Posted by Illuminatus (9489 posts) - - Show Bio
@ZombieBigfoot said:

Wait, is this Marvel or DC Zeus? Because if it's DC, I'm inclined to change my answer.

The Zeus pictured above is most definitely the Zeus from the 616 continuity of Marvel.
#18 Posted by _Zombie_ (10448 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone mind telling me exactly how powerful Darkseid's most powerful version is? I've only seen him at his regular levels, so I'm probably missing something here.

@Illuminatus said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Wait, is this Marvel or DC Zeus? Because if it's DC, I'm inclined to change my answer.

The Zeus pictured above is most definitely the Zeus from the 616 continuity of Marvel.

Alright, thanks.

#19 Posted by termiteone4ever (8020 posts) - - Show Bio

@royale_with_cheese said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Darkseid Stomps > At the strongest level even at normal levels. Zeus dies for sure .

Most powerful version: Darkseid stomps

Normal versions: Zeus lays a beating on Darkseid

Not at all . Zeus at normal levels cannot take dark side Current or Past darkseid

#20 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Why

#21 Edited by spiderbuck (2452 posts) - - Show Bio

At normal levels, Zeus.

I don't know much about Darkseid's most powerful incarnation (feats, anyone?).

#22 Edited by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio

zeus should win. he is using powerful magic, and magic energy is one of the most powerful energies in the universe, next to cosmic energy

#23 Posted by Blob (575 posts) - - Show Bio

@royale_with_cheese said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Darkseid Stomps > At the strongest level even at normal levels. Zeus dies for sure .

Most powerful version: Darkseid stomps

Normal versions: Zeus lays a beating on Darkseid

#24 Posted by PikminMania (4613 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Why

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Anyone mind telling me exactly how powerful Darkseid's most powerful version is? I've only seen him at his regular levels, so I'm probably missing something here.

@Illuminatus said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Wait, is this Marvel or DC Zeus? Because if it's DC, I'm inclined to change my answer.

The Zeus pictured above is most definitely the Zeus from the 616 continuity of Marvel.

Alright, thanks.

PC Darkseid is the same one who stomped Silver Age Superman. You know, the Superman who sneezed away a solar system.

He took out Superman with one blast:

Lobo (the guy who defeated Superman before) hurts his hand on Darkseid:

Darkseid easily disintegrates a daxamite:

#25 Posted by _Zombie_ (10448 posts) - - Show Bio

@PikminMania said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Why

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Anyone mind telling me exactly how powerful Darkseid's most powerful version is? I've only seen him at his regular levels, so I'm probably missing something here.

@Illuminatus said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Wait, is this Marvel or DC Zeus? Because if it's DC, I'm inclined to change my answer.

The Zeus pictured above is most definitely the Zeus from the 616 continuity of Marvel.

Alright, thanks.

PC Darkseid is the same one who stomped Silver Age Superman. You know, the Superman who sneezed away a solar system.

He took out Superman with one blast:

Lobo (the guy who defeated Superman before) hurts his hand on Darkseid:

Darkseid easily disintegrates a daxamite:

Fair enough. If he's able to beat SA Supes, then I can see him beating Zeus.

#26 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@PikminMania said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Why

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Anyone mind telling me exactly how powerful Darkseid's most powerful version is? I've only seen him at his regular levels, so I'm probably missing something here.

@Illuminatus said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Wait, is this Marvel or DC Zeus? Because if it's DC, I'm inclined to change my answer.

The Zeus pictured above is most definitely the Zeus from the 616 continuity of Marvel.

Alright, thanks.

PC Darkseid is the same one who stomped Silver Age Superman. You know, the Superman who sneezed away a solar system.

He took out Superman with one blast:

Lobo (the guy who defeated Superman before) hurts his hand on Darkseid:

Darkseid easily disintegrates a daxamite:

Fair enough. If he's able to beat SA Supes, then I can see him beating Zeus.

Isn't Silver Age Superman extremely weak against magic.....which Zeus is highly powered in?

#27 Posted by _Zombie_ (10448 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@PikminMania said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Why

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Anyone mind telling me exactly how powerful Darkseid's most powerful version is? I've only seen him at his regular levels, so I'm probably missing something here.

@Illuminatus said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Wait, is this Marvel or DC Zeus? Because if it's DC, I'm inclined to change my answer.

The Zeus pictured above is most definitely the Zeus from the 616 continuity of Marvel.

Alright, thanks.

PC Darkseid is the same one who stomped Silver Age Superman. You know, the Superman who sneezed away a solar system.

He took out Superman with one blast:

Lobo (the guy who defeated Superman before) hurts his hand on Darkseid:

Darkseid easily disintegrates a daxamite:

Fair enough. If he's able to beat SA Supes, then I can see him beating Zeus.

Isn't Silver Age Superman extremely weak against magic.....which Zeus is highly powered in?

That'd be relevant if this was SA Superman he was fighting, wouldn't it?

#28 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@PikminMania said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Why

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Anyone mind telling me exactly how powerful Darkseid's most powerful version is? I've only seen him at his regular levels, so I'm probably missing something here.

@Illuminatus said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Wait, is this Marvel or DC Zeus? Because if it's DC, I'm inclined to change my answer.

The Zeus pictured above is most definitely the Zeus from the 616 continuity of Marvel.

Alright, thanks.

PC Darkseid is the same one who stomped Silver Age Superman. You know, the Superman who sneezed away a solar system.

He took out Superman with one blast:

Lobo (the guy who defeated Superman before) hurts his hand on Darkseid:

Darkseid easily disintegrates a daxamite:

Fair enough. If he's able to beat SA Supes, then I can see him beating Zeus.

Isn't Silver Age Superman extremely weak against magic.....which Zeus is highly powered in?

That'd be relevant if this was SA Superman he was fighting, wouldn't it?

No but Zeus couldv'e done the same feat than...

#29 Posted by capall2 (1427 posts) - - Show Bio

darkseid has conquered olympus twice already...

#30 Posted by MrDirector786 (43647 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

No but Zeus couldv'e done the same feat than...

I don't think Darkseid used magic to take SA Superman down in that instance. Zeus could do the same but mainly because his powers are magic based and SA Superman was really vulnerable to magic.

#31 Posted by _Zombie_ (10448 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@PikminMania said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Why

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Anyone mind telling me exactly how powerful Darkseid's most powerful version is? I've only seen him at his regular levels, so I'm probably missing something here.

@Illuminatus said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Wait, is this Marvel or DC Zeus? Because if it's DC, I'm inclined to change my answer.

The Zeus pictured above is most definitely the Zeus from the 616 continuity of Marvel.

Alright, thanks.

PC Darkseid is the same one who stomped Silver Age Superman. You know, the Superman who sneezed away a solar system.

He took out Superman with one blast:

Lobo (the guy who defeated Superman before) hurts his hand on Darkseid:

Darkseid easily disintegrates a daxamite:

Fair enough. If he's able to beat SA Supes, then I can see him beating Zeus.

Isn't Silver Age Superman extremely weak against magic.....which Zeus is highly powered in?

That'd be relevant if this was SA Superman he was fighting, wouldn't it?

No but Zeus couldv'e done the same feat than...

I'm not an expert on SA Supes anyways, so yes, it is possible. But unless proven wrong(which I may very well be), I'm going to stick with Darkseid. Probably not an easy fight, but I see him winning.

#32 Edited by PikminMania (4613 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbuck said:

At normal levels, Zeus.

I don't know much about Darkseid's most powerful incarnation (feats, anyone?).

@kcaz said:

zeus should win. he is using powerful magic, and magic energy is one of the most powerful energies in the universe, next to cosmic energy

And Darkseid is full of cosmic energy.

Look above for feats, but here are more:

Darkseid easily disintegrates a daxamite:

Darkseid tanks a blast from all of the PC Legion of Superheroes:

Darkseid (who is currently mind-controlling 3 billion daxamites) is able to teleport an entire planet to his desired location:

After defeating a powered up Legion of Superheroes and his own son, Darkseid owns Superboy and Supergirl:

#33 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrDirector786 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

No but Zeus couldv'e done the same feat than...

I don't think Darkseid used magic to take SA Superman down in that instance. Zeus could do the same but mainly because his powers are magic based and SA Superman was really vulnerable to magic.

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@PikminMania said:

For the first time i'm gonna say ever someone actually got me to think and say Darkseid beats Zeus.

#34 Posted by PikminMania (4613 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

No but Zeus couldv'e done the same feat than...

I don't think Darkseid used magic to take SA Superman down in that instance. Zeus could do the same but mainly because his powers are magic based and SA Superman was really vulnerable to magic.

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@PikminMania said:

For the first time i'm gonna say ever someone actually got me to think and say Darkseid beats Zeus.

@jeanroygrant said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

No but Zeus couldv'e done the same feat than...

I don't think Darkseid used magic to take SA Superman down in that instance. Zeus could do the same but mainly because his powers are magic based and SA Superman was really vulnerable to magic.

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@PikminMania said:

For the first time i'm gonna say ever someone actually got me to think and say Darkseid beats Zeus.

HOORAH!!!

Btw, just in case you are still not so sure, I posted some more feats of Darkseid.

#35 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@PikminMania said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

No but Zeus couldv'e done the same feat than...

I don't think Darkseid used magic to take SA Superman down in that instance. Zeus could do the same but mainly because his powers are magic based and SA Superman was really vulnerable to magic.

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@PikminMania said:

For the first time i'm gonna say ever someone actually got me to think and say Darkseid beats Zeus.

@jeanroygrant said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

No but Zeus couldv'e done the same feat than...

I don't think Darkseid used magic to take SA Superman down in that instance. Zeus could do the same but mainly because his powers are magic based and SA Superman was really vulnerable to magic.

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@PikminMania said:

For the first time i'm gonna say ever someone actually got me to think and say Darkseid beats Zeus.

HOORAH!!!

Btw, just in case you are still not so sure, I posted some more feats of Darkseid.

Thanks.

#36 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid.

#37 Posted by Nefarious (22932 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid should win here after a tough battle.

#38 Posted by Hoboseid (1019 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid never fought and never ever defeated silver age Superman, the Silver Age Superman was from 1959-1969, he had ridiculous power like being able to be in multiple places at once, punching holes through time, blowing a planets away with his breath, flying faster than infinity, pulling random new powers out of his ass to beat bad guys etc

Darksied fought Bronze age or Pre Crisis Superman, this version of Superman was still very powerful but nowhere near the ridiculous abilities he had during the 60s ie when writers got inspired by doing LSD and giving Superman new ridiculous random feats during the 60s

the difference between DC and Marvel is DC has experienced reset buttons a number of times while Marvel during the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s to present is all part of one continuous story that is 616 continuity

#39 Posted by prinplup45 (202 posts) - - Show Bio

darkseid

#40 Posted by spiderbuck (2452 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hoboseid said:

Darkseid never fought and never ever defeated silver age Superman, the Silver Age Superman was from 1959-1969, he had ridiculous power like being able to be in multiple places at once, punching holes through time, blowing a planets away with his breath, flying faster than infinity, pulling random new powers out of his ass to beat bad guys etc

Darksied fought Bronze age or Pre Crisis Superman, this version of Superman was still very powerful but nowhere near the ridiculous abilities he had during the 60s ie when writers got inspired by doing LSD and giving Superman new ridiculous random feats during the 60s

the difference between DC and Marvel is DC has experienced reset buttons a number of times while Marvel during the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s to present is all part of one continuous story that is 616 continuity

And that my friends, is why Marvel pwns.

#41 Posted by Saren (25119 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbuck said:

@Hoboseid said:

Darkseid never fought and never ever defeated silver age Superman, the Silver Age Superman was from 1959-1969, he had ridiculous power like being able to be in multiple places at once, punching holes through time, blowing a planets away with his breath, flying faster than infinity, pulling random new powers out of his ass to beat bad guys etc

Darksied fought Bronze age or Pre Crisis Superman, this version of Superman was still very powerful but nowhere near the ridiculous abilities he had during the 60s ie when writers got inspired by doing LSD and giving Superman new ridiculous random feats during the 60s

the difference between DC and Marvel is DC has experienced reset buttons a number of times while Marvel during the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s to present is all part of one continuous story that is 616 continuity

And that my friends, is why Marvel pwns.

He's a notorious troll. Well done.

Moderator
#42 Posted by spiderbuck (2452 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@spiderbuck said:

@Hoboseid said:

Darkseid never fought and never ever defeated silver age Superman, the Silver Age Superman was from 1959-1969, he had ridiculous power like being able to be in multiple places at once, punching holes through time, blowing a planets away with his breath, flying faster than infinity, pulling random new powers out of his ass to beat bad guys etc

Darksied fought Bronze age or Pre Crisis Superman, this version of Superman was still very powerful but nowhere near the ridiculous abilities he had during the 60s ie when writers got inspired by doing LSD and giving Superman new ridiculous random feats during the 60s

the difference between DC and Marvel is DC has experienced reset buttons a number of times while Marvel during the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s to present is all part of one continuous story that is 616 continuity

And that my friends, is why Marvel pwns.

He's a notorious troll. Well done.

Why is he a troll? Is there something that he said specifically that he said that you take issue with and are contending is untrue? Just curious.

If you were referring to me and my comment, and if it was taken as an offense, I apologize as it was not meant to disparage DC, but rather I am grateful that Marvel's continuity is a bit easier to follow for me personally. It wasn't to say Marvel > DC, just a superlative declaration of Marvel awesomeness.

#43 Posted by Saren (25119 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbuck said:

@CitizenBane said:

@spiderbuck said:

@Hoboseid said:

Darkseid never fought and never ever defeated silver age Superman, the Silver Age Superman was from 1959-1969, he had ridiculous power like being able to be in multiple places at once, punching holes through time, blowing a planets away with his breath, flying faster than infinity, pulling random new powers out of his ass to beat bad guys etc

Darksied fought Bronze age or Pre Crisis Superman, this version of Superman was still very powerful but nowhere near the ridiculous abilities he had during the 60s ie when writers got inspired by doing LSD and giving Superman new ridiculous random feats during the 60s

the difference between DC and Marvel is DC has experienced reset buttons a number of times while Marvel during the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s to present is all part of one continuous story that is 616 continuity

And that my friends, is why Marvel pwns.

He's a notorious troll. Well done.

Why is he a troll? Is there something that he said specifically that he said that you take issue with and are contending is untrue? Just curious.

If you were referring to me and my comment, and if it was taken as an offense, I apologize as it was not meant to disparage DC, but rather I am grateful that Marvel's continuity is a bit easier to follow for me personally. It wasn't to say Marvel > DC, just a superlative declaration of Marvel awesomeness.

He hates Darkseid and a bunch of other DC characters (Black Adam, Zoom, Green Lanterns) so he goes to every thread and spouts nonsense about how weak he thinks they are. When people who actually have some knowledge of the characters refute him, he just pretends like nothing happened and moves on to the next thread to say the same thing over and over again.

DC has had exactly 2 reboots. And the last one was 26 years ago. I fail to see how the continuity is hard to follow.

Moderator
#44 Edited by spiderbuck (2452 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@spiderbuck said:

@CitizenBane said:

@spiderbuck said:

@Hoboseid said:

Darkseid never fought and never ever defeated silver age Superman, the Silver Age Superman was from 1959-1969, he had ridiculous power like being able to be in multiple places at once, punching holes through time, blowing a planets away with his breath, flying faster than infinity, pulling random new powers out of his ass to beat bad guys etc

Darksied fought Bronze age or Pre Crisis Superman, this version of Superman was still very powerful but nowhere near the ridiculous abilities he had during the 60s ie when writers got inspired by doing LSD and giving Superman new ridiculous random feats during the 60s

the difference between DC and Marvel is DC has experienced reset buttons a number of times while Marvel during the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s to present is all part of one continuous story that is 616 continuity

And that my friends, is why Marvel pwns.

He's a notorious troll. Well done.

Why is he a troll? Is there something that he said specifically that he said that you take issue with and are contending is untrue? Just curious.

If you were referring to me and my comment, and if it was taken as an offense, I apologize as it was not meant to disparage DC, but rather I am grateful that Marvel's continuity is a bit easier to follow for me personally. It wasn't to say Marvel > DC, just a superlative declaration of Marvel awesomeness.

He hates Darkseid and a bunch of other DC characters (Black Adam, Zoom, Green Lanterns) so he goes to every thread and spouts nonsense about how weak he thinks they are. When people who actually have some knowledge of the characters refute him, he just pretends like nothing happened and moves on to the next thread to say the same thing over and over again.

DC has had exactly 2 reboots. And the last one was 26 years ago. I fail to see how the continuity is hard to follow.

Aaaah okay. I have to be honest and admit that I may be one of the least knowledgeable posters on this bard, and am basically in the dark about DC for the most part. When I chime in on these battles I mostly go by logic based on immediate research and/or posted feats. It was Secret Wars that got me started reading comics, and the Annihilation arc that brought me back after a loooong sabbatical. I am going to have to make a sig that reflects that so my opinions can be viewed accordingly, and not as some guy who thinks he knows it all. Because I don't.

I started reading some Green Lantern, which I really liked, but admit Flash/Zoom pwning everyone sort of irks me. Based on what I've seen I just don't see it. I got called a troll for suggesting that Gladiator's nanosecond reaction time, which is basically light speed basically since speed of light is one ft per nanosecond could possibly give a good scrap to a speedster. Aside form that I don't have any real agenda.

#45 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus how is this a contest. this guy gets his ass kicked by superman on the reg and supes as an alien zeus is a GOD

#46 Posted by Saren (25119 posts) - - Show Bio

@karetaker said:

Zeus how is this a contest. this guy gets his ass kicked by superman on the reg and supes as an alien zeus is a GOD

Outside of Loeb's stupid writing, Darkseid has never had his ass kicked by Superman. He beat Supes with ease in OWAW and he one-shotted Superman in JL #5 without even trying too much.

Zeus would win because he's supposed to be Odin's equal, though he has very few actual feats that make him even close to Odin.

Moderator
#47 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: i rarely even see zeus do anything in comics

#48 Posted by DrRenekton (256 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus

#49 Posted by MrDirector786 (43647 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

He hates Darkseid and a bunch of other DC characters (Black Adam, Zoom, Green Lanterns) so he goes to every thread and spouts nonsense about how weak he thinks they are. When people who actually have some knowledge of the characters refute him, he just pretends like nothing happened and moves on to the next thread to say the same thing over and over again.

DC has had exactly 2 reboots. And the last one was 26 years ago. I fail to see how the continuity is hard to follow.

You forgot to mention that he's also been banned on other accounts which include TruePwnge, BatDance, BIackFlash, Ownerz, and Ohtru.

#50 Posted by amazinglover (94 posts) - - Show Bio

@karetaker: Superman rarely beats Darkseid in comics most of his victorious are from TV shows which aren't part of continuity. Zeus would win cause he's "supposed" to be Odins equal and I don't think Darkseid at his best was as strong as a skyfather. If we were going purely on feats than I give it to Darkseid cause Zeus doesn't have the feats to back up that marvel says he's Odins equal.