#1 Edited by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor has decided to avenge Hulk. Zeus uses only h2h like he did in his fight against Hulk. Morals on for everyone. Everyone is rested after each round

Rounds:

1. Thor can use all of mjollnir's powers

2.Thor+Hercules+Beta Ray Bill

3. Add Namor, Sentry and Silver Surfer

4..Add the Worthy

5.Add the remaining Annihilators (Ronan, Gladiator, Nova, etc)

6.Add Hades and Hela.

#2 Posted by darkelf35 (518 posts) - - Show Bio

I think adding SS should be enough

#3 Posted by Dredeuced (5833 posts) - - Show Bio

Skyfathers smack down SS like a chump. Zeus clears.

#4 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkelf35 said:

I think adding SS should be enough

Are you sure? Odin one shots SS. I don't think SS will be enough.

@Dredeuced said:

Note that all combatants from round 1 are included in round 2, and all of round 1+round2 is included in round 3 etc..

Do you really think that Zeus can beat Hercules, Hades, Hela and Thor (4 gods) in a h2h fight?

#5 Posted by Dredeuced (5833 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably, Marvel Skyfathers have always way outclassed the rest of their pantheon. Thor's a freaking insect to Odin when Odin wants to smack him down to teach him a lesson, for instance.

#6 Posted by ShootingNova (18971 posts) - - Show Bio

Hades, as in Pluto? Well, since the teams get their full powers and Zeus only gets physicality, this does seem somewhat unfair.

@whydama said:

Zeus uses only h2h like he did in his fight against Hulk.

Zeus used lightning-amped punches against Hulk. Is he allowed to do so here, or is it purely physical strength?

#7 Posted by Park (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

With Mjlonir Thor has knocked down Odin and Zeus(separately). Zeus also doesn't have the luxury of being able to cut off Thor's bond with Mjlonir like Odin does. Beta Ray Bill is every bit Thor's equal and Hercules is a very strong hand to hand fighter although he's outclassed in strength. Namor has been shown to be pretty useless against Zeus before, and the Silver Surfer also couldn't really hurt Odin when he worked with Thanos but I think that working together Zeus would stop at three or four.

#8 Posted by dondave (38885 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus loses

#9 Posted by EscoBlades (75 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dredeuced said:

Pretty much this.

#10 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus clears, you don't mess with Skyfathers

#11 Posted by BigCimmerian (8833 posts) - - Show Bio

This is funny, Zeus smacks them around with ease, he could just stand there and take their punches all day and then one shot them all.