Zeus (Marvel) vs Zeus (God of War)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By justleader

@The_Gravix:@CosmosTyrant:

gaia is without her powes here just so you know^

I will remind you one last time that: GAIA IS THE CREATOR OF ALL.

Gaia's forms: She can take any form she wants:

4:00: Here as you can see Gaia is big as an island. Yet she takes a smaller form usually. So Gaia being JUST a Gaia is not true.

Watch the below video to see what Gaia did.

As you can see while being in tarterus, Gaia took a kraots' dead wife form. And she even stopped time when kratos was fighting the kraken. And the proof is that Gaia actually teleported Kratos to sparta and obsorbed the fire that burned sparta to fuel kratos' rage. As you can see she did that all while being Banished. But she wouldn't dare challenge Zeus since she knows that she doesn't have the power to do that. She also revived kratos from the realm of dead with a simple thought.

6:00 Here in this video Gaia shows that she knew her defeat and she knew that kratos will return in the future. So she is omniscient. And she is the narator of all games much like Toaa representing the comic books staff.

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By CosmosTyrant

@justleader: This will be my last post. GOW God's and Titan's are nowhere close to Marvel Zeus,Thor,Hercules and many more.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Hercules with Zeus power. See those balls does are planets.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By justleader

@CosmosTyrant said:

@justleader: This will be my last post. GOW God's and Titan's are nowhere close to Marvel Zeus,Thor,Hercules and many more.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Hercules with Zeus power. See those balls does are planets.

What does this exactly show???

And how is this feat comparable with banishing the creator?

The_Gravix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By The_Gravix

@justleader: This doesn't answer my question. She has been powerless throughout the whole series. What are her feats of durability? I'm not asking anything else but that. What shows that she can take what marvel zues or anyone below him can dish out?

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By justleader

@The_Gravix: Gaia was stripped of her powers in GOW 3. Durability???? She doesn't have durability feats. But really, she is like nigh-indestrutible being the creator and all.

And please don't tell me that this will make her weak. I mean imagine like I'm asking you for Toaa's durability feats......... Don't get me wrong again, I'm not comparing these two.

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By CosmosTyrant

@justleader: You now nothing of GOW she din't create anything!!!! She is the mother of all the Titans that's it. The Creator plz dude get your fact straight. Here proof the she is nothing but a big rock with some magical powers nothing more.

http://godofwar.wikia.com/wiki/Gaia

Read.

Wend you read that and you think she created anything you will be known to me as a troll.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By justleader

@CosmosTyrant: unlike you i know everything about GOW and seriously dude you're telling to read a wiki i'll show you some real proof:

now please tell me does marvel's zeus has anything close to that? i doubt it and you are the one trolling you just cant except that you dont have anything on that and thats why you keep ignoring that and posting an image of hercules three times the size of a planet but the truth is it doesnt come even close creating all existance so next time try harder

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Jayfournines

Myth fights always turn into such flame wars, pretty exciting.

The_Gravix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By The_Gravix

@justleader: If she is so indestructible , why can kratos chop off her limbs? Being a creator doesn't give indestructibility as default. The only thing she has to show for durability is against kratos. Sadly that just doesn't show enough. She is weak in the series compared to the actual mythology which you seem to be basing this off of. Zues has shown feats that prove to be far superior to anything gia has done within GoW. I'm sorry but creation doesn't do much for feats no matter how many times you mention it. If being a creator is the only thing you have for a BATTLE thread without combat feats, it's useless info. I actually forgot this a zeus vs zeus thread lol. The way I see it, GoW Zeus doesn't demonstrate power on a lvl of marvel Zeus.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By justleader

@Jayfournines: so who are you with? i provided all the proof that gaia is the creator and yet comic fans here ignore that feat and zeus oneshotted gaia and all the titans so tell me is this fair not to consider gaia not the creator when she is stated to be, and please state your opinion on feats not the verse, because people here when it comes to marvel battles they directly say its marvel that wins and GOW is weak is what they say. so who are you with GOW zeus or Marvel's zeus???

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By justleader

@The_Gravix: please stop saying about kratos chopping off gaia's limbs, he did it with the blade of olympus which ended her in the first place so dont give me that as an excuse, gaia is not weak she just is powerless in GOW 3 and there is no way in hell i am going to ignore that gaia created everything because it's a pretty big thing you know.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Jayfournines

@justleader said:

@Jayfournines: so who are you with? i provided all the proof that gaia is the creator and yet comic fans here ignore that feat and zeus oneshotted gaia and all the titans so tell me is this fair not to consider gaia not the creator when she is stated to be, and please state your opinion on feats not the verse, because people here when it comes to marvel battles they directly say its marvel that wins and GOW is weak is what they say. so who are you with GOW zeus or Marvel's zeus???

....it strikes me as sorta spite, that you make a battle and only you argue for the character you like; why make a battle and not just listen to what people have to say? Since the beginning of the thread you have been arguing that Zeus from GOW is much more powerful than Marvel Zeus...why make a fight if you know right off the bat who wins?

I'm leaning towards GOW Zeus, no one has provided impressive feats for Marvel Zeus that's not Mikaboshi

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By isaac_clarke

@CosmosTyrant: That wasn't the power of Zeus, that was Hercules turned into a Super Skyfather, with Gaia's efforts, mastering that power. He still ended up losing that fight. Chaos King at the end of the day had more power after absorbing most of the multiverse into himself.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By justleader

@Jayfournines: thank you, at last someone is listening here. and just so you know it wasnt a spite as you can see at the beggining all i did is just want some feats on marvel zeus that on the same level of GOW but then when i gave them feats they started ignoring them thats why i was arguing, and thank you that you didnt ignore the feats that i have been listing here for the last 12 hours which no one listened to

The_Gravix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By The_Gravix

@justleader: I think you're missing the point here. So i'm assuming you don't believe marvel Zeus would not be able to do the same thing kratos, a demi god with something zeus created? I don't know how you can say gia isn't weak compared to her mythology counter part because she has not shown she was able to do anything that can harm Marvel Zeus. I'm not asking you ignore she created everything but to acknowledge that it doesn't matter in this battle because it's not about who can create more but who can destroy each other. Who has the most destructive power. GoW Zeus or Marvel Zeus. Everyone is arguing Marvel Zeus can based on feats and you can do but bring up gia's creation ability? Do you have any other things you can say because you're just repeating more useless stuff.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By justleader

@isaac_clarke: you see and he says that im trolling but in fact im the one that has all the feats and he's bringing up false feats which dont even equate to my feats, thank you

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By isaac_clarke

@justleader: You are and Marvel Zeus stomps.

He's significantly more powerful than GoW Zeus anyone who actually bothers to argue with someone insisting otherwise is wasting their time.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By justleader

@The_Gravix: LISTEN CAREFULLY AND GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD: Kratos was able to hurt Gaia with the same weapon that ended the great war. And what does Marvel Zeus ever done to reach that level???? I mean imagine banishing TOAA, wouldn't that be impressive? Or I might as well tell you that he only created the marvel verse so that does not make him powerful. The excuse you are using is irrelevant.

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By CosmosTyrant

@isaac_clarke: So i read wrong wend Zeus dies and He got he father omniscients i thought he obtain Zeus power's.

@justleader: She is not the creator of all the is all and in that pic you posted and i quote (Uranus he who gave life to the universe) to me that sounds the he brought life to the universe not the he created it. Second and i quote ( Torn from the loins of Gaia mother of all creation) and yet she was kill by a sword wend your God of God you won't be depower or weak in any way your all and all is you right? Then why did she die? Wend you supposedly are the creator?

Marvel Zeus win's. You haven't shown anything to set GOW Zeus to Marvel Thor or Hercules let alone Zeus.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By justleader

@CosmosTyrant: yeah and marvel''s zeus got his heart ripped out that, nice trolling btw, and just so you know gaia created uranus so dont talk about something you dont know and that sword was the blade of olympus forged from the heavens and the earth and it is even shown in the video. and now you ran out of arguments so stop trolling please.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By justleader

@isaac_clarke: so tell me did i post any wrong facts? i didnt im just stating the facts here and based on the facts i judge people not by the verse unlike you, you are with marvel zeus just because he's from marvel if that's not the case show me some feats that prove that he can take GOW zeus whose feats ive already shown. if you're gonna argue with me that gaia isnt the creator then dont because its pointless it's a fact it is stated it is written and it is confirmed so i dont know why everyone is denying it. but wait i do know because they hate GOW and they LOVE the comics so they give the automatic win for Marvel's zeus who didnt show anything near GOW's zeus unless of course you prove me wrong

The_Gravix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By The_Gravix

@justleader: Ok if you've read my post correctly, you would see that i acknowledged what weapon kratos used to do this. I did not say he did it without it in that last post so you need to calm down. Gia =/= TOAA. He does a lot more than Gia does in GoW than just create, so that argument shouldn't even be made. Atleast no one in the marvel universe takes him out like other Gods/Demi gods. See the comparison? There really isn't one between the two. So you can just drop that. Again This isn't about Marvel Zeus vs gia. That would be abc logic which doesn't work well. I'm pretty sure marvel zeus could get rid of gia and the other titans the same way he did it mythologicaly in marvel. In marvel zeus is considered to be on Odin's lvl who i'm pretty sure can beat GoW Zeus.

No Caption Provided
justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By justleader

@The_Gravix: i also didnt say gaia is equal to TOAA so calm down and you are underestimating the GOW titans i mean atlas tore the sun out of the sky he is holding the world on his shoulders, and he has extreme durability he can also create lesser beings, can grant powers, and can cause earthquakes. kronos defeated the personification of the sky(uranus he who gave life to the universe) so that alone tells how powerful he is and when he was fighting hades he doesnt have his powers since he left them in the steeds of time which he created. now i know its hard to believe but gaia is the mother of creation it is confirmed period. another thing look at oceanus in his TRUE form

see the boats? the titans are embodiments as you can see.

now other titans are simply not mentioned or didnt show anything because they were powerles but seriously imagine like 30 of those titans and imagine how much power it would take oneshotting all the titans!!!. so dont tell me simply that they are weak or something because they are very powerful. so GOW zeus isnt a weakling

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Om4zd

@justleader: Okay I'm back. I just want to say that no one wants to argue with you over whether or not Gaia is the mother of Creation. No one wants to argue with you whether or not Uranus was the creator of the Universe (when he isn't even in the GOW Universe. Chaos is.).

The fact that you keep on bringing up these feats is meaningless. Because saying Zeus defeated the apparent creator of the universe is not enough because we don't know how powerful Uranus or Gaia are since THEY (Uranus and Gaia) don't have the feats to back it up. Whereas the beings that Marvel Zeus has fought and/or defeated have had many superior feats to even the GOW Zeus. Get my point?

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By justleader

@Om4zd: just read what i posted above and like i said there are 30 of titans and by powerscaling(like powerscaling zeus on the level of odin) each titan is very powerful so one shotting them isnt an easy task.

And when you are going to acknowledge the feat?? I must ask you: if someone defeated Toaa, how would you rank him?? Would you say that the feat is usless because Toaa doesn't have feats? No. I don't see how Zeus' feat in Gow is different. That's all I'm saying.........

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By justleader

@The_Gravix: @Om4zd: i just want to make something clear here, is it fair to say TOAA created the marvel verse(which isnt even mentioned) and ignore gaia created GOW verse(which is mentioned)? i know that you will ignore me, and because you are comic fans you will never acknowledge gaia feat, im just trying to understand here thats all............................

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Om4zd

@justleader: Where is your evidence to prove that all 30 Titans are as powerful as Odin? Or Zeus? Zeus is equal to Odin. And Odin has more feats. Some are: With his power, Odin was capable of feats such as transporting the entire human race to an alternate dimension, casting foes into deep space with a thought, read minds from across even dimensions, projecting force blasts, manipulate matter for a number of purposes, erecting nigh impenetrable force fields, barriers which can shield entire cities, altering size, endowing people or objects with powers , and compressing the population of an entire planet into a single being, namely Mangog.

The one feat that caught my eye was the one where he was able to cast foes into deep space with a single thought. Zeus is on par with Odin, but has no such feats to back it up. So I believe that Zeus is just as powerful as this Odin and that he would beat GOW Zeus.

When am I going to acknowledge what feat?

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Om4zd

@justleader: You misread that screen. It said: "Torn from the loins of Gaia. Mother of all Creation".

It says that she is the Mother of Creation..... Not the Creator of the Universe. And incase you edit that post:

" i just want to make something clear here, is it fair to say TOAA created the marvel verse(which isnt even mentioned) and ignore gaia created GOW verse(which is mentioned)? i know that you will ignore me, and because you are comic fans you will never acknowledge gaia feat, im just trying to understand here thats all............................"

The_Gravix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By The_Gravix

@justleader: In that video of you showing Zeus one shotting the Titans, you ignore the fact that Posidon and Hades and weakened atlas and chronos and no telling how many others before Zeus unleashed the power of the blade of Olympus so I don't think that says much. Still very impressive, but you have to understand...Zeus had to do the same thing in marvel for things to be how they are in greek mythology anyway in whatever method he used. What else does Zeus do in the series to stand out against marvel Zeus who is capable of destroying universes.

Im not ignoring the fact the gia created the universe. I'm just saying it's pointless to mention that feat because being creator does not prove how strong you are outside of creating. Again this isn't about who is the better creator. Stop comparing Gia to TOAA because they just arent the same and no one is going to beat him either.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By justleader

@Om4zd: When are going to acknowledge the feat where Zeus defeated the titans and Gaia? And I already told you the feats of the titans (knocking the sun out of sky, geokinesis, etc....)

I mean atlas did knock the sun out of the sky even though he was banished, and he still did it. Now imagine what could he do if he was freed. And by your logic, all the titans should be on his level. ( as you are powerscaling Marvel Zeus based on odin). And really I mean Titans are much more powerful than the olympians except for Zeus.

Ares: Created a pocket universe in a second. Killed an entire army using reality warping in a second, Created mountains with a whim and crushed them on Kratos, has prescience, he was able to know that Kratos had pandora's box even though he was thousands of kilometers away, and grabed a stick and aimed it perfectly so that it hit kratos right through his chest even though he was thousands of kilometers away from kratos. He has weather manipulation, created weapons with pyrokinetic powers, and the list goes on..... And Ares doesn't even have the slightest chance against a single titan.

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Om4zd

@justleader: You are not answering my question. Where is your evidence to prove that the 30 Titans are more powerful than Odin? Or Zeus?

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By justleader

@Om4zd: Now how can I prove that. I listed you the feats of Ares. And Ares doesn't even come close to any of the titans. So you do the powerscaling here, I'm not stopping you. I know for a fact from mythology also, that all the titans had almost complete control over the cosmos and earth since they were their parents. But you are gonna say to me that is irrelevant. Although Atlas knocked the sun out of the sky, that would prove my point.

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Om4zd

@justleader: EXACTLY. You CAN'T prove to me that 30 frikking Titans could beat Odin. And yes, of course it's irrelevant to back up the GOW Titans with Mythology feats. Because it doesn't count. Besides, Thor has better feats than the Ares you just gave me the feats to. And Thor doesn't even come close to Odin OR Zeus of Marvel. So you do the powerscaling here, I'm not stopping you.....

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By justleader

@Om4zd said:

@justleader: EXACTLY. You CAN'T prove to me that 30 frikking Titans could beat Odin. And yes, of course it's irrelevant to back up the GOW Titans with Mythology feats. Because it doesn't count. Besides, Thor has better feats than the Ares you just gave me the feats to. And Thor doesn't even come close to Odin OR Zeus of Marvel. So you do the powerscaling here, I'm not stopping you.....

Can thor create pocket dimensions? Can thor reality warp? Does thor has prescience? And can you prove to me that odin can beat or hurt a titan?

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By justleader

@The_Gravix: you misundersatand something in marvel did zeus ONESHOT the titans? GOW zeus did. so thats my point if GOW zeus didnt oneshot the titans that would be a different argument. and do you know chaos in greek mythology yeah the first diety who is encompassing the whole universe well GOW zeus contained him tell me that isnt impressive

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Om4zd

@justleader:

1) What use would that do for Ares or Thor in a battle?

2) Invalid as Ares cannot reality warp. He was able to kill the Barbarians with ease by clapping his hands together, causing the men to be torn apart from the inside and burst into flames, showing he had the power to conjure the elements. Not reality Warp.

3) No, but he has superhuman reflexes fast enough that he can catch Mjolnir, his hammer, which is travelling FAR FAR greater than Light Speeds. Which would make Ares' Prescience useless since he is not fast at all compared to Thor to ACT on any of Thor's moves.

4) Yes. He doesn't even need to blink to cast away all 30 Titans into Deep Space (where they would not be able to fly or move back to the battleground) due to the Odin Force. And he has shown that he has the ability to that before.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By justleader

@Om4zd: No it was reality warping since people died not only from fire, they died trying to hit kratos' army. If you pay attention to the cutscene there was a person who was about to hit one of kratos minions, and guess what? He got cut into peices not by pyrokinesis but by something else.

And your argument is irrelevant about odin, since I could say the same thing about Atlas teleporting odin to the sun.

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Om4zd

@justleader: Yes it wasn't pyrokinesis. It was them exploding from the inside DUE to the pyrokinesis.

It is relevant since Odin has the ability to do it and has SHOWN that he can do it. Atlas has NEVER shown the ability to do that in the GOW universe.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By justleader

@Om4zd: just so you know that GOW zeus also contained chaos(the first diety encompassing all the universe in greek mythology and in GOw series which was stated by zeus in GOW 3 trailer) so tell me is that an impressive feat? and i wont argue about the reality warping part but i will show you this video see 7:20

as you can see ares sucked kratos into his dimension even though kratos was as tall as a mountain and with all his strength he couldnt resist, mortal kratos could resist being crushed by atlas who holds up the world so imagine what his strength be like in his mountain form. and ares can reality warp in his dimension now tell me am i wrong?

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Om4zd

@justleader: Okay so Ares can warp reality but ONLY in his own dimension/realm that he created. But I REALLY doubt that Atlas is as strong as Thor since Thor has lifted the Midgard Serpent which was large enough to wrap around the entire Earth twice or three times over. So even if Ares opens a dimension, he wouldn't be able to pull Thor in since Thor can fly and has the advantage of swing Mjolnir to get away from Ares' grasp.

I'm getting off topic though. Marvel Zeus would beat GOW Zeus. Nuff said.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By justleader

@Om4zd: did you hear about GOW zeus containing chaos?

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Om4zd

@justleader: Does Chaos have anything on Marvel Zeus, in combat, other than creating a Universe and amazing Zeus?

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By justleader

@Om4zd: do you know who chaos is? let me refresh your memory it is the timeless, the ageless, the changeless void of nothingness encompassing all creation and it is the first of the gods but it isnt exactly a god but more of a void beyond creation so.......................

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Om4zd

@justleader: How the $#*£ is it supposed to beat anyone in combat then???

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By justleader

@Om4zd: it doesnt show his combat skills it shows his level of power and are you ignoring this one too? could odin or zeus contain such entity or diety? and btw if im not mistaken the name chaos king is derived from chaos the first diety from greek mythology, just giving some information nothing more.

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Om4zd

@justleader: You see that is BS. Because GOW Zeus didn't trap Chaos itself but different aspects of it such as Fear, Greed, Jealousy etc in Pandora's Box.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By justleader

@Om4zd: no all of it, remember athena said when zeus gathered ALL THE EVILS and put them in the box. and then she said that the world is cleansed in chaos and in the trailer zeus says that in the beggining there was chaos and kratos says in the end there will be only chaos, so......................

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Om4zd

@justleader: Where the £$%# are you getting at? I know that he put ALL of it in I said ETC.....Et Cetera! Meaning I couldn' be bothered to type in the rest of the evils.......

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By justleader

@Om4zd: see this at 2:20

as always you're wrong.................................

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Om4zd

@justleader: What!!??! How am I wrong!!?! I was saying what Athena said! Zeus trapped the aspects of Chaos: Fear, Greed Jealousy ETC in Pandora's Box. But not Chaos itself. You said that he contained Chaos.

"did you hear about GOW zeus containing chaos?".......

AS ALWAYS YOU'RE WRONG..