Zeus (Marvel) vs Zeus (God of War)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By justleader

@Petey_is_Spidey: Dude, read the previous posts, it's proven that Gow Zeus defeated a creator of all existence and the rulers of all the universe. If you have any reason on how would Marvel Zeus stand a chance against someone like Gow Zeus, then tell us.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
 @ShootingNova said:

Knocking Galactus with a uppercut punch

He also resisted Galactus' beam

This isn't Zeus. I'm not really sure why everyone keeps posting it out of context and pretend it's his feat. Even Galactus says, "no mere Skyfather could resist--"  

A couple of pages later it's revealed that Mikaboshi was simply inhabiting Zeus' body as a shell after killing him earlier.
Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Morpheus_: I was about to confirm that. Still don't know why people use that instance as proof of "Zeus' power".

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Deranged Midget: Cheers. 

I have never played GoW so I have no idea who wins here, but I thought I'd clarify on that point because it's a very common mistake.
justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By justleader

@Morpheus_: So does Marvel Zeus have anything on the level of Gow Zeus?

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By CosmosTyrant
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

True Strength. Just epic.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Zeus tanking Thor and Namor 100 tonner's punches, Almost kill Hercules with one punch. Classic Thor or Hercules can knock any GOW Titan or God.

Remember Thor and Hercules arm wrestling almost destroy the Earth. And Classic Thor carve a mace out of Uru with just one finger.

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asura killed the creator of his universe,

All I'm saying is when it comes to some universes, being a creator of the universe doesn't = TOAA

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Om4zd

@justleader: Yes.

Also: Uranus or Ouranus as it was, was not the Creator of the Universe but he gave life to the Universe.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@justleader said:

@Morpheus_: So does Marvel Zeus have anything on the level of Gow Zeus?

I haven't played GoW, nor have I read its comic books, so I honestly wouldn't know.
_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By _Psy_

Marvel Zeus has very little on his plate, besides being stated as equal to Odin. Zeus is a more of a physical fighter, as you can see in his battles with Hulk and Thor. GOW Zeus defeated Gaea, but then again Gaea had very little feats so it shouldn't be considered. In the game all she really was was a giant. Same with most of the other Titans. Marvel Zeus could of beaten them as well. I would argue Thor beating the GOW Titans.

GOW Zeus's only chance is the Blade of Olympus, to gut Marvel Zeus before he does anything. I give this to Marvel Zeus 8/10 in a all out fight.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By justleader

@CosmosTyrant: i dont think you know anything about GOW because you're saying that hercules can kill any GOW titan but the truth is that atlas for example is holding the entire world on his shoulders for many years and gaia is the mother of all creation and zeus one shotted gaia and all titans, so you're feats arent that impressive

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Om4zd

@justleader: Provide evidence as to when Zeus one shotted all the Titans please.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By justleader

@_Punk_: you are right gaia doesnt have much feats but in GOW 3 she is completely powerless, and despite that not being even mentioned people think TOAA created marvel verse yet he didnt show any feats. dont get me wrong i know that TOAA is more powerful than gaia but she is stated to be the mother of all creation but has no feats see my point? and take atlas for example he is holding the entire world on his shoulders how could thor beat him?

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By justleader

@Om4zd said:

@justleader: Provide evidence as to when Zeus one shotted all the Titans please.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#65  Edited By terry2012

Who wins and why? I can not say because I do not Know about god of war nor have I even play it. So I will not answer this because I would have become a fool. To answer something that I do not know about would make a fool, arrogant, ignorant, and a unwise person. I will stay out of it.

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By CosmosTyrant

@justleader: I have play GOW many time's and it is my all time favorite games. Hercules and Thor will knock out any God or Titan of Gow.

If they can Destroy the PLANET by just Arm wrestling, they will have no problem in easily over power any GOW God or Titan.
If they can Destroy the PLANET by just Arm wrestling, they will have no problem in easily over power any GOW God or Titan.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hercules easily hold the Earth on he's back.

No Caption Provided

Look a what one of Thor's blows can do, If Hercules can go against Thor h2h and tread blows he can easily knock any Titan or God in GOW.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#67  Edited By terry2012

@Morpheus_: Thanks you for reminding me of that.

@Deranged Midget: it probably because they have not read that comic before or they have forgotten it.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By justleader

@CosmosTyrant: who said anything about earth atlas is holding all existance on his shoulders so tell me now who's stronger

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Om4zd

@justleader: All I saw in that was Zeus creating a giant tornado at apparently nothing (or there was something there that wasn't shown). Then I see Poseidon and Hades having trouble taking down Cronos and Atlas. Then I see Zeus using the Blade of Olympus to create a blast of energy taking everyone down. That doesn't prove anything since Zeus did not use his own power but the Blade of Olympus to take down not all, but the rest of the few Titans remaining.

And you said that he doesn't get the Blade of Olympus which seemed to have boosted his powers greatly with that energy wave compared to making a tornado which for example: Thor (marvel) could have created very easily. And even Classic Thor got his ass whipped by Zeus. Besides, The Titans seemed as if they had no energy, matter or elemental control whatsoever and relied on their brute strength and size. So defeating them possibly wouldn't even be a challenge for Marvel Zeus, but kind of was for GOW Zeus without the Blade of Olympus.

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By _Psy_
@justleader: Thor has proved himself around the same strength as Hercules (Hercules is stronger mind you, just not by that much) and Hercules in the comics managed to hold up the cosmos for a few hours. Strength isn't the issue here. Thor has some insane feats using his weather abilities. He took the winds from I think ten thousand worlds to create a giant tornado, which harmed a Skyfather-level being that had never felt pain before. His lightning has harmed Mikobishi, who "destroyed 97% of the universe". He also, recently, in a weakened state, killed the God Eater. He's proven himself the more powerful to Beta Ray Bill more than once, and Beta Ray Bill busts planets with little effort. It's just a matter of who has more feats.
CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By CosmosTyrant

@justleader: All Existence what did you play the same game the i did? Zeus made cover for the world because the fight against the titan left the old world a mess and made Atlas hold this new cover. He in no way is holding the entire world let alone all of existence like you claim.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By justleader

@Om4zd: you see the thing is it isnt just an energy and the proof is simple like in CoO when persephone died she created a massive blast that destroyed THE PILLAR OF THE WORLD and didnt even scratch or move atlas a bit,so tell me what good natural energy do to him? and zeus does get the blade of olympus in this fight, and if you didnt see there are energy projectiles coming from them, and kronos would eat hades and poseidon alive if he had his powers in the end of the great war and the proof is: he said to kratos that before his fall in the great war he left his magic in the steeds of time though other titans had their powers as you see atlas controling the earth.

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By CosmosTyrant

@justleader:

No Caption Provided

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By justleader

@CosmosTyrant: it is stated he is holding all existance then why do you think kratos left his daughter to face atlas? they were in the elysium fields outside earth, and also go watch the video persephone says that she will end all existance in releasing atlas and kratos asks her what will happen to you she replies to him: i will die as well but i will put an end to this miserable existance, so please dont argue with me about GOW series really. and the image you posted above really you have to know something tartarus is beneath everything it is below the earth and the cosmos it is where all things have their roots

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By justleader

@_Punk_:im talking here about GOW zeus vs Marvel zeus what has that anything to do with that

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Om4zd

@justleader: "so tell me what good natural energy do to him?"....?????

No. There was no energy or elemental powers coming from the Titans in the backround. All I saw was tornados and lightning clouds and also I think I saw Helios fighting a Titan behind Zeus. Kronos has no feats to prove he will eat Hades or Poseidon alive... I didn't see Atlas controlling the Earth (except using an Atlas Quake), I saw him picking up a large piece of land and throwing it.

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By CosmosTyrant

@justleader: Your one of those people the don't mater how much proof some one give him it won't change your mind. Any way, Thor have's destroy planets and Hercules is capable of going h2h with him that's some thing None of GOW G or T are capable of doing and Zeus with one punch almost killed Hercules. And i show you the Thor and Hercules wood of Destroy the Earth just by arm wrestling. And you haven't shown any and i mean ANYTHING to proof the Gow Zeus stance a chance against Thor or Hercules let alone Zeus.

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Om4zd

@justleader: You're mixing mythology with the GOW fiction now.... Please get your facts straight. How does saying: I will put an end to this miserable existance mean he mean't ALL of existence? He could have mean't his own existence maybe?

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By kingkronos

@_Punk_ said:

@justleader: Thor has proved himself around the same strength as Hercules (Hercules is stronger mind you, just not by that much) and Hercules in the comics managed to hold up the cosmos for a few hours. Strength isn't the issue here. Thor has some insane feats using his weather abilities. He took the winds from I think ten thousand worlds to create a giant tornado, which harmed a Skyfather-level being that had never felt pain before. His lightning has harmed Mikobishi, who "destroyed 97% of the universe". He also, recently, in a weakened state, killed the God Eater. He's proven himself the more powerful to Beta Ray Bill more than once, and Beta Ray Bill busts planets with little effort. It's just a matter of who has more feats.

How the heck does hercules hold the cosmos on earth???? The only reason in myth he holds it is because Gaia was the earth itself and she created the cosmos. So she is stronger than the cosmos. On the other hand in marvel TOAA created everything. You see the difference?

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By justleader

@Om4zd: so are you convinced that's not some random energy that anyone can conjure? because i already told you about atlas i mean pesephone's death cause the destruction of the pillar that holds the world so it should have killed atlas right? well guess what it didnt even scratch him or move him for that matter yeah natural energy my A$$. as for atlas i meant the atlas quake so...............

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By _Psy_
@kingkronos: He wasn't on Earth, first off. Secondly I'm not the writer, so you can go complain to them, not me.
kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By kingkronos

@_Punk_ said:

@kingkronos: He wasn't on Earth, first off. Secondly I'm not the writer, so you can go complain to them, not me.

Then were was he? It doesn't even matter since the surface should be able to hold the cosmos, so he wasn't holding all the stars, the sun, planets,etc.....

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By justleader

@@Om4zd: i told you that is before she talked to kratos she said that she will put an end to all existance including hers' and why she couldn't teleport to some other place if it werent for all existance. and the biggest proof that it is all existance is that kratos thought atlas was destroying the earth so he didnt care because he was with his daughter in elysium but when he learned it's not just the earth he rushed to stop atlas, convinced yet? and are you ignoring the natural energy thing?

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By _Psy_
@kingkronos: I suppose your implying Atlas wasn't actually holding up the cosmos?
kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By kingkronos

@_Punk_ said:

@kingkronos: I suppose your implying Atlas wasn't actually holding up the cosmos?

Please don't get me wrong here. I'm not siding with anyone here siince I don't know much about both characters. But in mythology yes atlas for sure holds the cosmos. And that is because earth itself created the cosmos. There is a difference here.

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Om4zd

@justleader: What energy are you on about? I didn't even know what you were talking about. I was talking about the energy from the Blade of Olympus. That wasn't Zeus' energy since he had to use the sword to defeat the Titans. Obviously the Pillars of the World were destroyed but not Atlas because Atlas is the most physically superior of the Titans. Also What's to say That energy from the Blade of Olympus couldn't have destroyed the Pillars.

You need to face the facts. Marvel Zeus has shown that he is superior in terms of his own power and strength. He has fought and defeated Classic Thor or Worldbreaker Hulk with MINIMAL EFFORT. Keep in mind that Classic Thor and Worldbreaker Hulk are two of the most powerful beings ever in the Marvel Universe. Both of them having done more impressive things than ANY of the Titans. Zeus from GOW does not have as impressive feats.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By justleader

@CosmosTyrant: how about that GOW zeus one shotting the titans and gaia the mother of all creation and nice try law balling the titans if you want to say that is natural energy because its not and the proof is: persephone's blast destroyed the pillar that was holding the entire world and it happened directly in front of atlas and it didnt even scratch him or harm him so yeah i think thats enough proof for now

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Om4zd

@justleader: BTW even Kratos survived the explosion from Persephone's death....... Also, Persephone wanted to destroy the WORLD not all of existence..You made that up....

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By justleader

@Om4zd: hahaha now you just proved you know nothing about GOW you see zeus created the blade himself which was forged from the heavens and the earth and created by zeus himself. GOW zeus one shotted THE MOTHER OF ALL CREATION dont you dare ignore that again so tell me what marvel zeus has on this? nothing absolutely nothing and GOW zeus contained ALL THE EVILS OF THE WORLD that is his second most impressive feat, please dont igonre the question i asked you about.

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Om4zd

@justleader: I'm not ignoring the question you asked about because I can't answer it... It didn't make sense. What even was the question mean't to ask?

I know Zeus created the Blade you idiot. Did I say he didn't? When did I ignore the fact that he one shotted Gaia? I know he did but not with his own natural power, from the power of the Blade. Also Gaia was the weakest of the Titans. How would it be hard to one shot her since she showed NONE of her power during combat in the game universe.

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By CosmosTyrant

@justleader: Low Balling who? And He din't kill anyone he teleported them to tatarus. Read a comic book and you will see the GWO God's and Titan's are nowhere close to Zeus.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By justleader

@Om4zd: first of all please show some respect. then again i am telling you that she is the mother of all creation how is one shotting her is easy??? and in GOW 3 she didnt have her powers. and i know people dont want to admit it but the facts are facts gaia created everything just deal with it. and kratos survivng the explosion doesnt chane the fact that it destroyed the pillar that holds the world and kratos is extremely durable and had been given powers from the gods. and please dont ignore that gaia is the mother of all creation its a fact like any other another zeus feat is him changing the course of mediteranian sea with a breath

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By justleader

@CosmosTyrant: how did he teleport them to tartarus???? he destroyed them and tartarus is the even beneath the world of dead so nice low balling and tell me what marvel zeus has on the level on one shotting the mother of all creation. cmon people stop ignoring that and consider it a fact, i already repeated that for the 20th time

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Om4zd

@justleader: Why do you assume I am showing disrespect? Are you being a know it all? When did I say she isn't the mother of all creation? I simply stated that in that cutscene you showed, it was VERY easy for Zeus to one shot all the Titans and Gaia wasn't it?

I might show disrespect to you in a second though. You seem to be lying quite a bit. I never show disrespect to the real Gaia of Mythology, when I am only talking about the Gaia from the GOW Universe, but then you tell me to show respect to the Gaia in Mythology? You being the nice polite person now will most probably not get people on your side. See what I did there? I was being a know it all....

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By CosmosTyrant

@justleader: Did you see the in game video wend Atlas was telling Kratos about the Sword of Olympus? Wend Zeus finish making the sword what did you heard? Zeus said Now i banish you to the darkess place of Tartarus. And in GOW3 wend Hephaestus send's Kratos to get the material to make him a weapon where did he travel to?

The_Gravix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By The_Gravix

@justleader:Explain to me how being a creator of anything proves that being has as strong durability as you believe? You keep bringing this up as if its a valid feat but it really isn't considering the context of the feat. If i were to ask you to show me feats of her durability showing me that she can take hits of ppl like thor and hercules, could you do that? I don't think you can because if i remember correctly,(using the gow games as a reference only), Kratos was able to shop her limbs off with little effort. Being a creator in that universe just doesn't have the same merit as the marvel universe.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By justleader

@Om4zd: i meant to show respect when you called me an idiot. and i meant by ignoring that if someone one shots the creator that is not mentioning the titans it should be considered a big feat yet you state that GOW zeus isnt near marvel's zeus. and it's never easy to one shot a creator. another point being that i probably know why you are considering this feat not that much and it is because it just looks to you like a simple blast that anyone can create one shotted all the titans and gaia but the truth is it is nowhere near a natural energy so that should solve your problem now, and as i stated countless times if it were natural energy then atlas should be hundreds of pieces when persephone exploded. and you said that it's easy well the fact is gaia knew that zeus was going to defeat her yet she couldnt do anything about it.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By justleader

@CosmosTyrant: so tell me where does kratos go when he dies?

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Om4zd

@justleader: "first of all please show some respect. then again i am telling you that she is the mother of all creation how is one shotting her is easy???"

And you just frikkin edited the bit about respecting Gaia. You said at the start of your paragraph:

" i know people dont want to admit it but the facts are facts gaia created everything just deal with it."

and you edited this bit in to replace the respecting Gaia bit:

"and please dont ignore that gaia is the mother of all creation its a fact.."

You are just editing out anything that was wrong in your previous posts to support your argument. You're obviously just trolling so PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE NOW AND DON'T REPLY!

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By CosmosTyrant

@justleader: He goes to hell were Hades rule's and where is hell? below mount Olympus and bellow hell is Tartarus.GOW world is divided in 3 places. There's the top where human's and the God's life, Hell where Hades rules at the bottom of mount Olympus and bellow hell is Tartarus where all of the Titan's where banish too. Where the fight between the Gods and Titans toke place and Atlas is holding the upper 2 floors. Zeus din't just banish them to tartarus he banish them to the darkess place in tartarus.