#1 Edited by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins and why.

#2 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#3 Posted by Agent9149 (2890 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus from marvel wins this buy a landslide

#4 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@Agent9149: And why is that? Zeus from Marvel defeated the hulk and the avengers, while Zeus was defeating the rulers of the universe (the titans) and gaia who is the mother of all creation so...............so can you provide some marvel zeus feat that is at this level?

#5 Posted by Agent9149 (2890 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader: your mixing mythology with the feats of zeus from god of war, unless you have actual video game footage of her creating everything which there isn't that feat doesn't apply to her,

#6 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Agent9149 said:

#7 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering Marvel Zeus can knock his head off his shoulders in a single strike, not the best match up.

#8 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio
@Agent9149 said:

@justleader: your mixing mythology with the feats of zeus from god of war, unless you have actual video game footage of her creating everything which there isn't that feat doesn't apply to her,

@FourthDeity said:

@Agent9149 said:

#9 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@Agent9149: i am not mixing anything it is stated in the GOW comics that gaia is the mother of all creation and uranus he who gave life to the universe so please dont talk about something you dont know

#10 Edited by ShootingNova (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Zeus wins due to:

#11 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

Too bad I have proof that Zeus defeated a creator of all existence:

As you can see in the above picture, the hundred handers tell kratos about their mother Gaia the creator of all. And Zeus defeated her along with all the titans.

#12 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader said:

Too bad I have proof that Zeus defeated a creator of all existence:

As you can see in the above picture, the hundred handers tell kratos about their mother Gaia the creator of all. And Zeus defeated her along with all the titans.

speculations.

#13 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@eatmore_payless: Stop ignoring facts and accept it. I gave you evidence now don't come here stating that it is a false evidence because its not.

#14 Posted by Mad8Baller (494 posts) - - Show Bio
@justleader said:

@eatmore_payless: Stop ignoring facts and accept it. I gave you evidence now don't come here stating that it is a false evidence because its not.

might help if you have a pic of him actually defeating gaia. 
I don't remember much from GoW but I thought Gaia was killed by Kratos?
#15 Posted by ShootingNova (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mad8Baller: When Zeus was trapped in Gaea's stomach, Kratos stabbed both with the Blade of Olympus.

#16 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mad8Baller said:

@justleader said:

might help if you have a pic of him actually defeating gaia. I don't remember much from GoW but I thought Gaia was killed by Kratos?

5:40 Proof that Gaia was there:

Zeus banishing all the titans with Gaia (Gaia doesn't show)

#17 Posted by ShootingNova (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader: Does Zeus have the Blade of Olympus in this fight? Or just fists?

#18 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova: yes GOW zeus has his blade so who will win GOW zeus with the blade of olympus or Marvel's zeus

#19 Posted by ShootingNova (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader: It's really not fair if you don't give Marvel Zeus a weapon...

#20 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova: marvel's zeus has all the weapons he needs as does GOW zeus(blade of olympus, gaunlet of zeus) so who wins this both at full power, i am really curious???

#21 Posted by ShootingNova (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader: Marvel Zeus isn't out yet, he stalemated Odin in Asgard, and he also did what I posted above.

#22 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova: so who wins marvel's zeus or GOW zeus

#23 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

creators in one universe are not equals, that creator from the GOW universe isn't on the same universe as Marvel's creators not to mention GOW Zeus got his a$$ kicked by kratos.

#24 Posted by ShootingNova (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate: Only with Blade of Olympus.

@justleader: Um, Marvel Zeus, more feats.

#25 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate: please dont talk about something you dont know, i mean how did batman defeat superman? superman is way beyond batman but with kryptonite he managed to defeat him and kratos in GOW has the power of hope which is GOW zeus' krytonite and he only defeated zeus due to the power of hope see my point?

#26 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova: first of all zeus alone created the blade and please can you show marvel's zeus feats that is on the level of GOW zeus

#27 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995: please dont come here just telling me marvel zeus wins i need to know why please

#28 Posted by ShootingNova (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader: I know he created the blade. I said that without the Blade, Kratos couldn't kill him.

GOW Zeus' physical strength please?

Marvel Zeus' physical strength:

Knocking Galactus with a uppercut punch

He also resisted Galactus' beam

And did this to the Hulk:

And recreated a destroyed Olympus:

And stalemated Odin in Asgard.

#29 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader said:

@Death Certificate: please dont talk about something you dont know, i mean how did batman defeat superman? superman is way beyond batman but with kryptonite he managed to defeat him and kratos in GOW has the power of hope which is GOW zeus' krytonite and he only defeated zeus due to the power of hope see my point?

Aside from non-cannon stories, Batman hasn't beaten superman in a fight. Hush already showed that kryptonite alone isn't enough to take him down.

Still means that GOW Zeus is weak, considering that there are many characters that don't let their weakness kill them.

#30 Posted by Om4zd (920 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader: Marvel Zeus. Even if GOW Zeus defeated Uranus and Gaia, they didn't seem that powerful compared to Marvel Zeus anyways.

#31 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova: i dont know about who is physically stronger but GOW zeus can take a form that is bigger than galactus in that image and in his much smaller form he is stronger than kratos who's strength can rival atlas who holds up the entire world, so you can calculate yourslef how much GOW zeus in his large form has physical strength. all marvel zeus did doesnt equate to one shot a creator of all existance, a titan who defeated the personification of the sky(uranus he who gave life to the uuniverse) and about 30 titans who are near his level so................

#32 Posted by ShootingNova (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader: Galactus can take far bigger forms. Zeus can lift 90 tonnes. What feats do the Titans have that match Odin's in Asgard.

#33 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@Om4zd: i showed all of you the feat where it said gaia is the mother of all creation how is that not beyond the feats that shootingnova gave me on marvel's zeus and GOW zeus one shotted gaia and all the titans, and zeus didnt defeat uranus his father did who zeus one shotted along with gaia and other titans. so if you have more marvel's zeus feats please feel to share

#34 Posted by Om4zd (920 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader: I don't think he defeated the Titan's on his own...

#35 Posted by _Psy_ (3388 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say it's a toss up. The only real chance GOW Zeus has is the Blade of Olympus. If Marvel Zeus goes in physical, I'd give it to GOW Zeus 6/10

#36 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova: i know that galactus can take bigger forms im just helping you understand zeus' form, and the titans dont have much feats because in GOW 3 they were powerless thats why im comparing GOW zeus who has good feats vs Marvel's zeus. so tell me based on feats who would win and if you have anything to add on Marvel's zeus feel free to share. and here's more of GOW zeus feats: he easily transformed kratos' god form into his mortal form, destroyed an entire army with a simple swing from blade of olympus, destroyed sparta with a thunderstorm in 10 seconds, can create lesser beings with magical powers, can control the sky, powergranting, created a huge thunderbolt which knocked kratos and gaia simultaneously although being VERY WEAK, and his biggest feat is ending the great war in one shot and another huge feat is containing the evils of the great war that was a threat to all the gods and men. i know the others are not that big but still just giving you some information.

#37 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@Om4zd: actually zeus not only defeated but one shotted gaia(mother of all existance), kronos(former ruler of the universe) and all the titans go see it in the video i posted before, and how is Marvel's creator not equal to GOW's if you're gonna say that they are not equal in power that's probably true but creator is equal to creator no matter what like man of miracles is equal to TOAA

#38 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

Expect the fact that anyone on the TOAA's level does not lose. Period.

#39 Posted by Remi (613 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate said:

Except neither one of these characters are on TOAA's level.

#40 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

@Remi: Read thread, I didn't mention anything about (marvel) Zeus being on the TOAA level.

#41 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@Remi and @Death Certificate: ok i know they are not on TOAA's level but this is a debate about marvel's zeus vs GOW zeus so please can you state who wins here and why and please go by feats not the verse, i know that marvel is more powerful than GOW but it's not necessarily to simply put marvel's zeus more powerful than GOW zeus because he is in marvel so what do you say who wins and why?

#42 Posted by Remi (613 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate: My bad.

#43 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate said:

Don't get me wrong here buddy, but how is a creator of entire existence different from another. I'm not talking here about Gow Gaia, I'm talking about the mythical version. Since she never died.

How can they not be on the same level.

#44 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos:

1) Not all fictional universes have the same size

2) TOAA (the one above all) is Top of the food chain in the whole Marvel Multi-verse, nobody in that universe can challenge him nor defeat him.

3) It also depends on what fiction your talking about, Being the Top of the Xena universe is hardly worth talking about, when compared to other universes like Warhammer.

#45 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate: I don't see how the sizes of the universes matter since they are all infinite, right?

#46 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally would go with Marvel Zeus.

#47 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpool6_6_6: why dude please state why

#48 Posted by terry2012 (4757 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova: Can you post the battle with Odin vs Zeusease?

#49 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate: @kingkronos: @terry2012: so all of you lets go back to topic and state who wins this and why

#50 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2724 posts) - - Show Bio

@Agent9149 said: