Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ganondorf is fighting for Zeus Throne.

Winner by Death or KO

Zeus can't enter God Mode and does not wield the Blade of Olypmpus

Ganondorf can't transform

I thought this might be a good fight since they, both a powerful V.Game bosses.

nando1313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus will destroy him

LostMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus will destroy him

really? care to explain. Ganondorf had a castle fall on him and he was still goin

natsuboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ganondorf Muderstomps Zeus as he does not have the master sword which is the only thing that can do real harm to ganondorf. And the Triforce of power grants him as much power as need be for a fight so i don't see how Zeus is winning this without the MS.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By jwwprod

I think I will go with Zeus after a good fight.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Zeus is too fast and can telepathically assault him.

nando1313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By nando1313

@lostmind: he is faster older and more experienced fighter also ganondolf grey is slow and has very week spells and strength

LostMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus is too fast and can telepathically assault him.

I don't think Zeus has telepathy

@lostmind: he is faster older and more experienced fighter also ganondolf grey is slow and has very week spells and strength

Faster, that's debatable, older, how does that help, more experienced fighter, hell no , the only battle Zeus has ever been apart of was the battle between gods and titans. Ganondorf has fought several battles and only can be killed by the Master Sword (which is why I put KO in as a way to win) and even when he dies he reincarnates with all previous knowledge and experience of his past lives. Also, Ganondolf Grey, who in the blue hell is that popcorn fart? Are you talking about that wizard from lord of the rings? He's not in this fight, it's Ganondorf, you know green skin, red hair, constantly gets killed by a teenage elf looking boy naked Link, he's the main boss who keeps coming back pretty much every game. Ring any bells?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So what's the dif now between God form Zeus and non-God form Zeus? I take it, just only being able to be killed otherwise everything else is ok?

On this note does Ganon have the Triforce of Power or is he just standard powerful Warlock?

LostMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's like when Kratos went God mode he becomes giant with a boost in power. This is Ganon with Tri-force of Power, but his standard form not the giant pig man beast form. @wolfrazer

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Wolfrazer

Well i'll just leave some feats for Ganon and well, that'll be my take so...yes the spoiler tab does have some stuff it isn't a mistake.

Able to smash castle stone with a single hit. This is before he got the Triforce of Power.
Able to smash castle stone with a single hit. This is before he got the Triforce of Power.

Able to make Phantoms that can actually do damage. Painting isn't required neither, as he also appears in WW.
Able to make Phantoms that can actually do damage. Painting isn't required neither, as he also appears in WW.

Can make powerful magical attacks.
Can make powerful magical attacks.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Survives what would have been a fatal blow from the Master Sword, collapses his castle and then comes out through the rubble having survived.
Survives what would have been a fatal blow from the Master Sword, collapses his castle and then comes out through the rubble having survived.

Loading Video...

Survives an attack from Valoo who is a Sky Spirit(Deity).

Loading Video...

Survives his execution at the hands of the Ancient Sages and then kills the Water Sage(these guys are immortal) with his bare hands.

He has also created monsters

Open a portal to another dimension

Can fly

Also of course being skilled with using swords.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lostmind:

He does. Remember the end of GOW III when you think Zeus is dead he comes back and the player enters Kratos' mindscape? That's Zeus messing with him.

LostMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By LostMind

@wolfrazer Good job, Now let me shed some light on Zeus. Zeus posses power projection, electrical manipulation, and mastery over thunderbolts. Hes also displayed abilities such as Superhuman Strength, Stamina, Accuracy, Endurance, Durability, Agility, Speed in battle, Teleportation, Regeneration, Shape shifting, Flight, and Summoning (which were last seen in GoW). Zeus can also create clones (weaker clones, mind you). This is basically a summary for Zeus abilities and powers.

So now that we have more information about these guys lets see how it goes now.

@godtriggerhulk yea, but he was still dead and that's how you win this fight is to Kill or KO your opponent.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By tparks

I think Ganon should stomp this fight. I was never very impressed with any of the Gods in God of War.

LostMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By LostMind
@tparks said:

I think Ganon should stomp this fight. I was never very impressed with any of the Gods in God of War.

Of course Zeus didn't have that many impressive feats he only appears for awhile in two games, as opposed to Ganon who has appeared in several games.