• 58 results
Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jayfournines

Battle takes place in neutral ground, both teams are morals off, at their strongest point and completely bloodlusted, looking to annihilate one another.

ROUND 1: Zeus and Odin vs Darkseid and Highfather

ROUND 2: Zeus and Darkseid vs Highfather and Odin

discuss!

Zeus & Odin - Super Hero Squad
Zeus & Odin - Super Hero Squad

vs

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By bigcimmerian

ROUND 1 Odin solos
ROUND 2 Odin's team wins, even Zeus cannot beat him

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

^ I'm with this guy!

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By whydama

I havent seen Highfather with any feats

Avatar image for superkamehamehawave9001
Superkamehamehawave9001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whydama said:

I havent seen Highfather with any feats

I haven't either. I think Odin can solo.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jeanroygrant

@BigCimmeriansaid:

ROUND 1 Odin solos
ROUND 2 Odin's team wins, even Zeus cannot beat him

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MAZAHS117

Does Highfather have any feats?

nimbus003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nimbus003

@SHAZAM117:When he farted he created the universe.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jayfournines

bump!

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By dondave

@Jayfournines:Is Odin more powerful than Darkseid

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jayfournines

@dondave said:

@Jayfournines:Is Odin more powerful than Darkseid

I honestly don't know...Darkseid's got a ton of low showings though

Flopsop200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Flopsop200

I don't think Odin solo's. Through combined effort Zeus and Odin win round one. Darkseid and Odin take round two. Highfather just isnt on the other guys level.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@Jayfournines: Can we use Pre-Crisis Darkseid? If so than team 2.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jayfournines

@logy5000: nonono then it'd be a stomp in Darkseid's favor

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Bo88gdan

Team 1

Team 1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jayfournines said:

@logy5000: nonono then it'd be a stomp in Darkseid's favor

Then team 1 wins.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By czarny_samael666
@logy5000 said:

Beside this thread, what Pre-Crisis Darkseid (under his own power, without ALE or Darkness) have done, that it matters so much which version is used in battle threads against Skyfathers? I know that he is greater than SA Supe, but SA Supe isn't a Skyfather and was highly weak to magic.
_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By _Black

@czarny_samael666 said:

@logy5000 said:

Beside this thread, what Pre-Crisis Darkseid (under his own power, without ALE or Darkness) have done, that it matters so much which version is used in battle threads against Skyfathers? I know that he is greater than SA Supe, but SA Supe isn't a Skyfather and was highly weak to magic.

Bad logic with the whole SA Superman comparison. "Skyfather" is a title. It gives some indication how powerful the character is but not entirely. SA Superman done things that Odin couldn't do. Him being weak to magic means nothing when Uxas isn't weak to it nor does he use it. One of his best Pre-Crisis feats is hurting Anti-Monitor in CoIE.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

@logy5000 said:

SA Superman was universal level. (Above Sky Fathers.) And PC Darkseid was slapping SA Superman around.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By czarny_samael666
@_Black said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@logy5000 said:

Bad logic with the whole SA Superman comparison. "Skyfather" is a title. It gives some indication how powerful the character is but not entirely. SA Superman done things that Odin couldn't do. Him being weak to magic means nothing when Uxas isn't weak to it nor does he use it. One of his best Pre-Crisis feats is hurting Anti-Monitor in CoIE.

Depends. I was using it as a term equal to (multi-)galaxy level. Surtur, Odin, boosted Seth, Walker god of death, possibly Mephisto has feats on this level,  ergo people similar in power level also should be considered as ones that powerfull (Dormammu, Ymir, Osiris, Zeus, Izanagi, Vishnu+Shiva+Brahma), but others (Hera, Satannish, Manitou, Ra, Tezcatlipoca, Svarog) shouldn't, even while they are Godheads/Hell Lords. And "hurting" isn't really measurable in most cases.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_Black said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@logy5000 said:

A thing skyfathers couldn't do. What was strange though was that 2 SA Supermen, Superboy Prime, SA Wonder Woman, Harbinger, etc couldn't even make him blink with their attacks though.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By czarny_samael666
@logy5000 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@logy5000 said:

SA Superman was universal level. (Above Sky Fathers.) And PC Darkseid was slapping SA Superman around.

Based on?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: SA Superman was once flying at his top speed to save Supergirl. Spectre stopped him in his tracks; and when Superman asked why, Spectre said Superman was about to destroy the universe w/ his speed.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By _Black

@logy5000 said:

@_Black said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@logy5000 said:

A thing skyfathers couldn't do. What was strange though was that 2 SA Supermen, Superboy Prime, SA Wonder Woman, Harbinger, etc couldn't even make him blink with their attacks though.

Cause Pre-Crisis Uxas is that much of a boss =P lol

@czarny_samael666: Yeah, "hurting" can be dicey but when you hurt a being as powerful as CoIE Anti-Monitor, you can't just shrug the feat off.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By czarny_samael666
@logy5000 said:

@czarny_samael666: SA Superman was once flying at his top speed to save Supergirl. Spectre stopped him in his tracks; and when Superman asked why, Spectre said Superman was about to destroy the universe w/ his speed.

What?? You're sure it isn't out of context? Do You have scans of this?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: Gimme a sec, I'll find them.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By czarny_samael666
@logy5000 said:

@czarny_samael666: Gimme a sec, I'll find them.

Wait. You mean this:
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/DC_Comics_Presents_Vol_1_29
?
If yes, then it was about rules, not powers. 

@_Black said:

@logy5000 said:

@_Black said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@logy5000 said:

Cause Pre-Crisis Uxas is that much of a boss =P lol

@czarny_samael666: Yeah, "hurting" can be dicey but when you hurt a being as powerful as CoIE Anti-Monitor, you can't just shrug the feat off.

Thor hurt Chaos King, when he was multiversal. It is impossible that it really makes any measurable damage to either - COIE AM or CK.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By czarny_samael666
@logy5000 said:

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33202/1337800-spec1_super.jpg

It doesn't directly say it, but he was destroying everything and would've flown outside reality.

1.I do see only one explosion.
2.It is a huge overestimating over that scan.
3.Spectre was talking about rules there, it was the point, not the power.
4.Even if universe would be destroyed, it would just mean that breaking this "magic" rule does it, not that he has that level of power.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

@logy5000 said:

It doesn't directly say it, but he was destroying everything and would've flown outside reality.

1.I do see only one explosion. 2.It is a huge overestimating over that scan. 3.Spectre was talking about rules there, it was the point, not the power. 4.Even if universe would be destroyed, it would just mean that breaking this "magic" rule does it, not that he has that level of power.

If that's the case than he doesn't need the power, he just needs to break the rules.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By czarny_samael666
@logy5000 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@logy5000 said:

1.I do see only one explosion. 2.It is a huge overestimating over that scan. 3.Spectre was talking about rules there, it was the point, not the power. 4.Even if universe would be destroyed, it would just mean that breaking this "magic" rule does it, not that he has that level of power.

If that's the case than he doesn't need the power, he just needs to break the rules.

To do what? Remember about what we're talking about. If Superman can destroy universe, by going into heaven and if it is possible for him to do so by running after soul going to heaven, then Surfer, Thor, Majestic and dozens of other beings can do the same. 
It isn't a feat of his power, ergo Darkseid being able to defeat him isn't a universe buster just because Superman could break some rule, as much as Firelord isn't just because he stalemated with Thor. 
We were talking about Pre-Crisis DS feats that puts him above Skyfather (as a Marvel term of power) level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

@logy5000 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@logy5000 said:

To do what? Remember about what we're talking about. If Superman can destroy universe, by going into heaven and if it is possible for him to do so by running after soul going to heaven, then Surfer, Thor, Majestic and dozens of other beings can do the same. It isn't a feat of his power, ergo Darkseid being able to defeat him isn't a universe buster just because Superman could break some rule, as much as Firelord isn't just because he stalemated with Thor. We were talking about Pre-Crisis DS feats that puts him above Skyfather (as a Marvel term of power) level.

Alright, he temporarily downed COIE Anti-Monitor.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By czarny_samael666
@logy5000 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@logy5000 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@logy5000 said:

To do what? Remember about what we're talking about. If Superman can destroy universe, by going into heaven and if it is possible for him to do so by running after soul going to heaven, then Surfer, Thor, Majestic and dozens of other beings can do the same. It isn't a feat of his power, ergo Darkseid being able to defeat him isn't a universe buster just because Superman could break some rule, as much as Firelord isn't just because he stalemated with Thor. We were talking about Pre-Crisis DS feats that puts him above Skyfather (as a Marvel term of power) level.

So we're again going by hurting. I'm talking about real, measurable feat. Like taking out someone completly or destroying some big area (in first case, power of one defeated would have to be proved). 
I can say that Odin is galaxy level, because his feats says so. I belive that other godheads in Marvel also are, but nothing ever proved that so people who doesn't have voice in Council of Godheads rulling group aren't that powerfull until someone will prove it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

@logy5000 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@logy5000 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@logy5000 said:

So we're again going by hurting. I'm talking about real, measurable feat. Like taking out someone completly or destroying some big area (in first case, power of one defeated would have to be proved). I can say that Odin is galaxy level, because his feats says so. I belive that other godheads in Marvel also are, but nothing ever proved that so people who doesn't have voice in Council of Godheads rulling group aren't that powerfull until someone will prove it.

Dozens of SA characters punching & blasting AM did nothing, but Darkseid managed to hurt him. With AM's feats, Odin couldn't even hurt AM.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By czarny_samael666
@logy5000

You still are going by opinion that any of Superman was in Odin level and that hurting means anything. Not to mention that it wasn't 1on1 battle to my knowledge. 
So:
1.SA Supe isn't Odin level.
2.Hurting isn't a measurable feat.
3.It can't be really a prove since it was group using beams against AM, not 1on1. 

I am looking for something that could be used further in other threads.
jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jobbernos

godseid solos, effortless curbstomp

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Freefa11

@logy5000: @czarny_samael666: First off, I've seen people argue that DS shooting the AM counts as a post-crisis feat because the universe had already been restructured at that point. I'm not really sure, but I think some sort of clear answer should be reached, because you can't just have people picking it up as both a pre and post-crisis feat as it suits them.

Anyway, by the time DS stepped in, the Anti-Monitor had already had his armor broken and was weakened to the point he was barely winning against Earth 2 Superman and Superboy Prime. So this was hardly AM at his peak. Another point is that DS did not actually strike him personally, he pushed a button on Apokolips, and it somehow caused Alex Luthor to discharge an energy blast from his eyes that sent the AM hurling back and drove him into a star (there is seriously zero explanation for how this was accomplished).

I have seen people claim that this was DS using the Omega Effect. There is no evidence for this; it is not called the OE, it does not look anything like the OE, and it is not even fired directly from Darkseid's person.

Also worth noting is that the AM still wasn't dead, but flew out of the star for one last attack, and was finally killed by Kal-L.

PC Darkseid never actually encountered PC Superman. He did once encounter PC Superboy, which was near the end of the Great Darkness Saga. GDS was set 1,000 years in the future, and DS had absorbed the powers of Mordru, Timetrapper, and various powerful artifacts by then. Some people say this was all to bring him up to his "normal" level. Considering that this is where he performed, by far, his most impressive PC feats, I'd have to say it's pretty obvious he was amped. So this isn't really indicative of his normal power. In the Hunger Dogs, which was written by Jack Kirby, DS briefly battles Orion, and is actually on the losing end. The fight is too brief to draw a strong conclusion, but it seems unlikely he was meant to be too far above Orion (who was fated to kill him, after all).

Back to PC Superboy: to say Darkseid "slapped" him around is pretty inaccurate. Superboy and Supergirl knock DS over with a sneak attack. He then banishes Supes with the Omega Effect. So that's the extent of his interaction with PC Supes; he ate one shot, then BFR'd him. No more, no less. That's not a lot to go on (other than to point out DS has fantastic BFR abilities, which has always been true and is true of post-crisis DS as well).

He did KO Mon-El earlier, though, to his credit.

On the other hand, Supergirl actually knocked him around a bit, and even tanked her way through a direct attack of his to deliver a punch that sent him flying clear off the surface of the planet. Was he actually hurt by any of this? Doesn't really seem like it, and he probably would have taken her out if the Legion hadn't come to her rescue, but at the same time, her blows affected him, and she took a direct hit from him and kept going.

Sorry, but PC Darkseid is just overrated. Some people seem to have the idea that he beat up Silver Age Superman regularly, which just isn't true. PC DS actually has few fights to his name against anyone noteworthy, though one of them was a loss to Firestorm (yes, PC Darkseid actually did lose a fight, believe it or not). His very best feats, by a large margin, come from only the Great Darkness Saga, and mostly the end of the GDS, which was 1,000 years in the future and after he stole a ton of power from other sources. In fact, most people would probably be hard-pressed to give a good PC Darkseid feat that is not from GDS.

I'm not saying he's weak; he isn't. I'm saying people tend to exaggerate in Darkseid's favor.

This is what Supergirl manages to pull off. Also note, this includes the entirety of his "fight" with PC Superboy, and yes, it is only 2 panels, and as I said, it is only 1 punch followed by a BFR.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

Both rounds wins wherever Odin's on board...

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Vrakmul

Odin stomps all over Darkseid while Zeus stomps on Highfather with equal ease, as Odin and Zeus stalemate one another each time they fight and have been repeatedly stated to be and are intended as equals. Odin can beat on High father fairly easily while Darkseid gets his face beaten in by Zeus and then the two stalemate one another as they have canonically.

Avatar image for marvelvsdcuniverse
MarvelvsDCuniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vrakmul said:

Odin stomps all over Darkseid while Zeus stomps on Highfather with equal ease, as Odin and Zeus stalemate one another each time they fight and have been repeatedly stated to be and are intended as equals. Odin can beat on High father fairly easily while Darkseid gets his face beaten in by Zeus and then the two stalemate one another as they have canonically.

Epicbeast3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In round 1 Odin stomps Highfather and Zeus stomps Darkseid. Round 2 stalemate.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 stomps.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 stomps.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin solos both rounds

kasino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see how its a stomp. Highfather is connected to the Source which all Gods seem to get their powers from. Darkseid is connected as well but sometimes isn't.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Killemall

@lol said:

Odin solos both rounds

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By reactor

Battle takes place in neutral ground, both teams are morals off, at their strongest point and completely bloodlusted, looking to annihilate one another.

Does this mean we're talking Soulfire Darkseid?

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By eternityx

Odin solos, even if this is PC Darkseid.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SHAZAM117:When he farted he created the universe.

Scans.