#1 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

well?

#2 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

Oups I meant Zero HOur

#3 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio

Ion ftw

#4 Posted by The 502 Kid (3791 posts) - - Show Bio
Adam Warlock said:
"Ion ftw"
#5 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Parallex wins

#6 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio

Parallax isn't that determined

#7 Posted by King Saturn (222807 posts) - - Show Bio
Original ION wins here. Original ION was higher in power scale than Zero Hour Parallax
#8 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio
Adam Warlock said:
"Parallax isn't that determined"
So the man who wanted to restart the universe and faught throught countless obstacles is not determined.....

Original Ion for the win.
#9 Posted by warlock360 (26898 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"Adam Warlock said:
"Parallax isn't that determined"
So the man who wanted to restart the universe and faught throught countless obstacles is not determined.....

Original Ion for the win."
I sense contradiction
#10 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"Adam Warlock said:
"Parallax isn't that determined"
So the man who wanted to restart the universe and faught throught countless obstacles is not determined.....

Original Ion for the win."
But Parallax almost did that as well
#11 Posted by King Saturn (222807 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"the creator said:
"Adam Warlock said:
"Parallax isn't that determined"
So the man who wanted to restart the universe and faught throught countless obstacles is not determined.....

Original Ion for the win."
But Parallax almost did that as well"
I think Creator may have been referring to Parallax in his post
#12 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"SeSAW said:
"the creator said:
"Adam Warlock said:
"Parallax isn't that determined"
So the man who wanted to restart the universe and faught throught countless obstacles is not determined.....

Original Ion for the win."
But Parallax almost did that as well"
I think Creator may have been referring to Parallax in his post"
Yes I was.
#13 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn´t it a draw?
I mean they are the opposite entities but with the same power...

#14 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio
Scarlet Thor said:
"

Isn´t it a draw?
I mean they are the opposite entities but with the same power...

"
I'm not sure about that.
Perhaps it is because Ion had chance to explore his powers more, so he had a greater understanding of time, space and reality manipulation, in addition to his performing multiple actions at the same time (splittingg in to multiple entities if a I recall correctly).
#15 Posted by Dark Patron (358 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Original ION wins here. Original ION was higher in power scale than Zero Hour Parallax
"
#16 Posted by lol (2640 posts) - - Show Bio

Zero Time crisis in hour

#17 Posted by Killemall (16959 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Ion was meant to be more powerful but what battle forum wants is express fighting feats which Ion lack, while Parallax doesnt.

By battle forum norms, perhaps Parallax, but the intention of the comics was to show Kyle having ascended to a level beyond that of Hal.