User Lists: 1

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Mhhh, well i think Illidan can win with his magic, but I got a feeling all Zeratul has to do is just blink from behind and give him a slice, so with that said I'd prolly give it to Zeratul if that was the case, if it was a more stand up fight I think Illidan could win.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: I was going to give them prep but there's a potential stomp...

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mandarinestro: MHhh well gotta remember for some reason Illidan's plans do usually fall short so, I think the prep would hurt him. XD Although Zeratul doesn't use a lot of prep when given the chance tends to be a little more successful, but his success isn't from combat prep either so... XD

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not too knowledgeable on StarCraft, unfortunately.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta equalize speed because I do believe Novel Zera and others are all lightspeeders. Beyond that Illidan should win. There's plenty of teleporters in Warcraft and it's not beyond Illidan's ability. Plus he can create portals across dimensions and planets.

Zeratul blinks for a stealth hit, then the whole area explodes from a wave of Illidan's hand.

Sean12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sean12345

@mandarinestro: Nonsense.. Keep em' coming!!! As for me I say Zeratul.

Considering Zeratul has mastered Protoss psionic abilities: he can read minds, he's a master at telepathy, advanced Protoss Technology at his disposal, shields, and has extremely fast speed bursts that I'd say are overall more powerful then anything Illidan can defend against.

In many ways psiconic abilities are overall more encompassing then some of the magic in warcraft.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@mandarinestro: Great battle, bro!

I have no idea who would win. Zeratul is more skilled, and would win a straight up fight, but if Illidan goes "flame on" mode, it would be tough for Zeratul because he normally fightsin close range, blinks out, blinks back, and so on. His shields would likely hold for a little bit, but Illidan's flames would eventually kill him.

I think I lean Zeratul though, since he does have ranged attacks with his void prison, to hold Illidan in place to set up a kill shot.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

Gotta equalize speed because I do believe Novel Zera and others are all lightspeeders. Beyond that Illidan should win. There's plenty of teleporters in Warcraft and it's not beyond Illidan's ability. Plus he can create portals across dimensions and planets.

Zeratul blinks for a stealth hit, then the whole area explodes from a wave of Illidan's hand.

Didn't know you dig Blizzard games, man. So is this a stalemate?

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mandarinestro: Udon'ttagmethebiggestwowfanonthissite?ihavebeenplayingwowfor9yearsffsdudenowimmadatyounoob

Zeratul's only advantage is that he can teleport, if Zeratul manage to teleport away somewhere and try to make a sneak attack he will fail because Illidan's enhanced senses would let him know where Zeratul is...

Zeratul wouldn't want to get into a fight with a demon who has powerful magic and really powerful blades. Plus Illidan can fly which is a huge advantage.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

demons are also suppose to have a very good healing factor so a stab from Zeratul won't do much.