No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Susanoo doesn't protect against sound... all of Zebra's attacks are sound-based... How could this seem like a good idea... ?

Do I have to call in the mods to lock ? Or would someone spare me the trouble for once ?

Avatar image for doflamingo_the_joker
Doflamingo_The_Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: just give it a bit, you'll find people willing to argue Itachi's case :P

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mellow Cola Arc Zebra

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: just give it a bit, you'll find people willing to argue Itachi's case :P

then this is baiting

my favorite naruto character is itachi.. but i don't argue for him or any of my favorites unreasonably

most current itachi is the dead one anyway

Doflamingo_The_Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doflamingo_The_Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: When I said most current I meant like his most current power feats :P

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Nyas
PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@doflamingo_the_joker said:

@princearagorn1: XD what do you mean by that one?

came in to say zebra one-shots. Can't remember any impressive feats from mellow cola arc zebra...

For the record that's cooking festival arc zebra.

@nyas said:

Susanoo doesn't protect against sound... all of Zebra's attacks are sound-based... How could this seem like a good idea... ?

Do I have to call in the mods to lock ? Or would someone spare me the trouble for once ?

bait taken. Melo cola arc zebra didn't show enough feats to dodge/survive amaterasu.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate Naruto and I have never read that other crap, but for the sake of the thread let's go.

Itachi Genjutsu + Totsuka stomp, your turn.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Nyas

@princearagorn1: What have you done D:

Get ready for the Toriko sh!tstorm !

No Caption Provided

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas:

Ready when you are.

Doflamingo_The_Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: Genjutsu might work for a sec, but Zebra also relies on his enhanced hearing, which can hear a penny drop dozens of kilometers away. He also can use an echo locator to map out an area many kilometers wide that he cant see with his eyes. And then he's also got Sound Bazooka which will rupture the ear drums of anything around him

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

@princearagorn1: Ah yes, amaterasu: How's that gonna stand up to Zebra's voice missle?

No Caption Provided

Remember this: Even when he was first introduced, Zebra was a badass XD

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Nyas
SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SirNeko

@doflamingo_the_joker Few seconds is all he needs. Also Genjutsu doesn't work like you think it does. Itachi can trap somebody in a Genjutsu for days where they can't hear or see anything.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for regnierofhexter
RegnierOfHexter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How crazy is Zebra?

Doflamingo_The_Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: No doubt Totsuka would work, but he'd still have to transform into his Susanoo to pull it out, and it that time Zebra would unleash his sound bazooka or his Voice Missle

@regnierofhexter: He drove 26 different species of gourmet monsters to extinction for pissing him off, he's that awesome XD

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: No doubt Totsuka would work, but he'd still have to transform into his Susanoo to pull it out, and it that time Zebra would unleash his sound bazooka or his Voice Missle

@regnierofhexter: He drove 26 different species of gourmet monsters to extinction for pissing him off, he's that awesome XD

How so if he is under Genjutsu? Being under Genjutsu is that Itachi has control over all your senses and you can't move your body. Not to mention it was said that it can seal anything it touches into a Genjutsu.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doflamingo_the_joker: you're underestimating itachi so severely here lol. No offense.

Genjutsu works on five senses of the opponents, and these two minutes should tell you the rest:

Skip to about 7:05 if it isn't working. Off topic, wth is wrong with the audio of this upload? :o

Loading Video...

Doflamingo_The_Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: His genjutsu's involve attacking the mind, well I doubt he'd want to get into Zebra's head. The only thing that would most likely result is a reversal of his mind fcuk, and a nice butt kicking by the monster in Zebra's mind.

No Caption Provided

Also, for his genjutsu to activate he'd have to look Zebra in the eyes. Would he last long enough to be able to do that? Also, I have yet to see him use a genjutsu at the same time as using his susanoo. He has to focus on the genjutsu at the same time. Another thing, he may try to torture Zebra's mind (if he could get it to work), but he'd literally get laughed in the face. I say this because of the scene where Kakashi got mind fcuk, where he was stabbed. That's a walk in the park for zebra. He was getting executed every day he was in jail.

Avatar image for regnierofhexter
RegnierOfHexter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol.

No Caption Provided

Anyway, Zebura was already nuking stuff since his appearance in the manga..

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Nyas

@sirneko: His genjutsu's involve attacking the mind, well I doubt he'd want to get into Zebra's head. The only thing that would most likely result is a reversal of his mind fcuk, and a nice butt kicking by the monster in Zebra's mind.

No Caption Provided

Also, for his genjutsu to activate he'd have to look Zebra in the eyes. Would he last long enough to be able to do that? Also, I have yet to see him use a genjutsu at the same time as using his susanoo. He has to focus on the genjutsu at the same time. Another thing, he may try to torture Zebra's mind (if he could get it to work), but he'd literally get laughed in the face. I say this because of the scene where Kakashi got mind fcuk, where he was stabbed. That's a walk in the park for zebra. He was getting executed every day he was in jail.

Quite a few mistakes in this post.

1)Itachi doesn't need eye contact to cast Genjutsu, the video posted (that you apparently ignored) has an example.

2)Tsukuyomi (eye contact) is a mind breaker not torture, Itachi didn't kill Kakashi because he was a nice guy... even kakashi confesses that he could have actually killed him had he wanted to.

3)Genjutsu doesn't work by "getting inside his head" Itachi uses chakra to control the cranial nerves of his victim thus controlling their 5 senses.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DBVSE7

@nyas: Getem Nyas-Sensei! (/v-v)/

Lol

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Zebra stomps.

Doflamingo_The_Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

No Caption Provided

Quite a few mistakes in this post.

1)Itachi doesn't need eye contact to cast Genjutsu, the video posted (that you apparently ignored) has an example.

2)Tsukuyomi (eye contact) is a mind breaker not torture, Itachi didn't kill Kakashi because he was a nice guy... even kakashi confesses that he could have actually killed him had he wanted to.

3)Genjutsu doesn't work by "getting inside his head" Itachi uses chakra to control the cranial nerves of his victim thus controlling their 5 senses.

He said you'd have to be caught in his illusion, which to me seems like he needs look you in the eyes. Regular illusion genjutsu's don't of course, but they're not gonna be very effective here.

That's what I mean, he would try to mind break Zebra, but his will and rage is above the likes of Kakashi. And if Itachi does use it, he's unable to continue after that, and I can say for sure that Zebra would either still be able to fight or unleash his rage which would recover all of his power.

I was referring to Tsukiyomi, but Zebra doesn't use chakra, he has gourmet cells.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@doflamingo_the_joker: lol. Itachi's "regular/weak" illusions, when he can't even use mangekyo sharingan, rip half your face off, or turn you into a 2D paper to burn you alive. Zebra, with all his rage and stuff, doesn't have any feats saying his mind can withstand something like that. Much less tsukuyomi, which controls all of mass, time, and space in the world. Besides, he has no answer to amaterasu either. Nor does he have speed feats saying he could keep up with itachi till that arc.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

Lol

I'm just here to rustle jimmies Dbvse7-San lol

He said you'd have to be caught in his illusion, which to me seems like he needs look you in the eyes. Regular illusion genjutsu's don't of course, but they're not gonna be very effective here.

That's what I mean, he would try to mind break Zebra, but his will and rage is above the likes of Kakashi. And if Itachi does use it, he's unable to continue after that, and I can say for sure that Zebra would either still be able to fight or unleash his rage which would recover all of his power.

I was referring to Tsukiyomi, but Zebra doesn't use chakra, he has gourmet cells.

Nope, genjutsu by pointing a finger :

That's not what a mindbreaker is : rather than torture Itachi can continuously kill Zebra over and over again till Zebra's mind subconsciously believes that he is actually dieing. But why would it matter ? Itachi can just genjutsu him then use susanoo to seal.

The no-chakra argument is brought often... My answer : Humans in the Narutoverse have chakra, Zebra is a human, thus by equalization Zebra must have chakra.

Doflamingo_The_Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Zebra moves at the speed of sound, he does it casually. Later he learns jet Voice which moves far faster at Mach 300, but he doesn't have that yet :P For one, Zebra's face is already half torn off so I doubt that would have much effect. And those are just mental illusions, they don't really happen (usually). Zebra's just very mentally strong, that's why I doubt it could work. He would just say he's getting cocky :P Tsukuyomi is limited to the user's imagination, in which I doubt Itachi can imagine something Zebra hasn't already put himself through. As for Amaterasu, I could see it hurting Zebra, but he also has regen like the other kings. But you also have to remember that Amaterasu isn't even that hot. The reason I say that is because let's be honest, whenever it's used I've never seen it incinerate or at least easily burn people. When Sasuke hit a samurai with it, it took a while to kill him. Even the Raikage was still fighting while it was on him. Zebra would shrug off the pain while blasting Itachi to hell.

So what it comes down to, if I agree that his genjutsu's may work, is that Zebra could one shot and win, but Itachi has a chance if he can get his genjutsu's into working.

Also, this is only if genjutsu works, which I doubt since Zebra doesn't use chakra either

Thank god this is Mellow Cola arc XD or this wouldn't be a fair fight.

Doflamingo_The_Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

@dbvse7 said:

Lol

I'm just here to rustle jimmies Dbvse7-San lol

Nope, genjutsu by pointing a finger :

That's not what a mindbreaker is : rather than torture Itachi can continuously kill Zebra over and over again till Zebra's mind subconsciously believes that he is actually dieing. But why would it matter ? Itachi can just genjutsu him then use susanoo to seal.

The no-chakra argument is brought often... My answer : Humans in the Narutoverse have chakra, Zebra is a human, thus by equalization Zebra must have chakra.

Even with that kind of Genjutsu activated, Zebra unleashes a Sound Bazooka and decimates everything around him. He may be able to cast weaker ones like that, but he'll need Tsukuyomi to have a chance. And please, Zebra would laugh as he continually tried to kill him in his mind, he was continually executed at Gourmet Prison and they never broke him. So by the time Itachi's chakra runs out, Zebra's sitting there saying he got cocky. If all he does is continually stab him in a dream world, it's definitely not gonna work.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doflamingo_the_joker: yep, zebra here is way too slow to deal with itachi.

Zebra just has a little bit of his face torn. Itachi ripped nauto's in half. And we don't need to go any further lol, itachi always starts with an illusion. And zebra hasn't resisted anything nearly as bad as his weaker illusions. 'I think he should be able to resist' is not enough, we both know that. GG.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Nyas

@princearagorn1: Zebra moves at the speed of sound, he does it casually. Later he learns jet Voice which moves far faster at Mach 300, but he doesn't have that yet :P For one, Zebra's face is already half torn off so I doubt that would have much effect. And those are just mental illusions, they don't really happen (usually). Zebra's just very mentally strong, that's why I doubt it could work. He would just say he's getting cocky :P Tsukuyomi is limited to the user's imagination, in which I doubt Itachi can imagine something Zebra hasn't already put himself through. As for Amaterasu, I could see it hurting Zebra, but he also has regen like the other kings. But you also have to remember that Amaterasu isn't even that hot. The reason I say that is because let's be honest, whenever it's used I've never seen it incinerate or at least easily burn people. When Sasuke hit a samurai with it, it took a while to kill him. Even the Raikage was still fighting while it was on him. Zebra would shrug off the pain while blasting Itachi to hell.

So what it comes down to, if I agree that his genjutsu's may work, is that Zebra could one shot and win, but Itachi has a chance if he can get his genjutsu's into working.

Also, this is only if genjutsu works, which I doubt since Zebra doesn't use chakra either

Thank god this is Mellow Cola arc XD or this wouldn't be a fair fight.

Zebra would still feel the pain as if it's actually happening so why would it matter ?

Amatersu part vs Karin was massive PIS, people need to understand that the only reason she survived it was via plot armor (WSJ magazine not allowing teen protagonists to kill other humans) Amatersu incinerated other fires, Raikage's arm, entire forests, Nagato's giant summons, Samurai steel armors, Juubi minions and a part of the juubi itself, it has more than enough good feats.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Nyas

Even with that kind of Genjutsu activated, Zebra unleashes a Sound Bazooka and decimates everything around him. He may be able to cast weaker ones like that, but he'll need Tsukuyomi to have a chance. And please, Zebra would laugh as he continually tried to kill him in his mind, he was continually executed at Gourmet Prison and they never broke him. So by the time Itachi's chakra runs out, Zebra's sitting there saying he got cocky. If all he does is continually stab him in a dream world, it's definitely not gonna work.

No he can't because being under genjutsu = he is no longer in control of his body. And weaker ones ? It affected both Kakashi and Orochimaru (who had 5/5 genjutsu states in databooks) Zebra never dealt with anything as powerful before... The execution part is irrelevant, those beasts never had what it takes to even hurt him, that doesn't count as execution or even pain tolerance.

"Just stab him ?" Didn't I already say that Itachi's genjutsu isn't torture ? He can do whatever he wants in his Tsukuyomi world he can even make some imaginary men butt-rape Zebra (quite literally) or do it himself if he feels like it (O my!) or just kill him if he wants to...

Doflamingo_The_Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Apparently Naruto could still speak during that Genjutsu, which is literally all Zebra needs to do. All of them could still talk, and Zebra's attacks come from his ability to manipulate sound. And yes it does, every one of those beasts is high ranked as far as power goes. Even Toriko freaked out when they tried to execute Zebra by pulling his limbs apart. He shrugged it off like nothing, and each one of those beasts were over 300 meters tall.

As I said to Aragorn, the problem with Tsukuyomi is that it is limited to the imagination of the user which is like how you said he could make him go through anything. Problem is, I don't see him imagining anything that would remotely phase Zebra. And I doubt Tsukuyomi can just insta-kill, just because Kakashi said he could have died. He just couldn't take the mental attack Itachi gave.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doflamingo_the_joker: maybe you're not getting it. Can you show me zebra tolerating pain near being burnt alive to crisp?

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DBVSE7

@nyas: Awh I see Sensei ( v-v).. from the looks of it you and PrinceArgon1-Sama got this under control xD

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Zebra only supersonic?If he is,then lawlgenjutsu.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Nyas

@nyas: Apparently Naruto could still speak during that Genjutsu, which is literally all Zebra needs to do. All of them could still talk, and Zebra's attacks come from his ability to manipulate sound. And yes it does, every one of those beasts is high ranked as far as power goes. Even Toriko freaked out when they tried to execute Zebra by pulling his limbs apart. He shrugged it off like nothing, and each one of those beasts were over 300 meters tall.

As I said to Aragorn, the problem with Tsukuyomi is that it is limited to the imagination of the user which is like how you said he could make him go through anything. Problem is, I don't see him imagining anything that would remotely phase Zebra. And I doubt Tsukuyomi can just insta-kill, just because Kakashi said he could have died. He just couldn't take the mental attack Itachi gave.

Yep, Naruto cloud speak, throw Kunais, do hand signs, grow a few extra trash talking heads and cry (like a lil b!tch). But it doesn't matter because none of it was real, he was just standing there immobile the whole time, while Itachi cloud freely move and fight Kakashi:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That's plenty enough to seal Zebra.

Like I said the beasts were too weak to even harm Zebra, so that feat doesn't really count as a pain tolerance feat. Besides I think you are misunderstanding how Tsukuyomi works, It's not just physical torture.

@dbvse7 said:

@nyas: Awh I see Sensei ( v-v).. from the looks of it you and PrinceArgon1-Sama got this under control xD

;)

No Caption Provided

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Sadly.. One does not simply STOP rustling jimmies.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Nyas

@dbvse7 said:

@nyas: Sadly.. One does not simply STOP rustling jimmies.

No Caption Provided

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Yatat mirror and lighting reaction is good enough for itachi to not get stomped, it's all depend whether illusion work or not, which I doubt since zebra have a monster inside who can probably take over, but thats only speculation. Hard to tell who win.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By SirNeko

He doesn't have to kill him with Tsukuyomi. Tsukuyomi is just a way to trap him in place to get his susaano out. Once Susaano is out whether he is still affected by it not is a non factor. Since he doesn't know that Itachi owns Totsuka, the blade that seals everything, he gets sealed instantly. 1 swing and he is gone.

Itachi reacted to point blank lightning, so that puts him above anyone else on Naruto on reaction time alone.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

res

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zebra in a stomp

Zebra shouts and no genjutsu can save Itachi from that blast

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: lol. No. Itachi is a lot faster here, and his first attack is pretty much end game.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: with what his genjutsu? genjutsu works by messing with the chakra flow in the victums brain Zebra has 0 chakra to mess with

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: equalisation. By that logic hinamori solos one piece. Either way, not interested in having the chakra-no chakra debate. Leave it to the op.

assuming it doesn't work, itachi quite easily blitzes him with totsuka at this point.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

really and you think that will work before zebra opens his moth and nukes him to Hell and back?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: very easily. Zebra at this point was about sound speed. He won't even know he got sealed. Lol.

Doflamingo_The_Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Itachi never had the movement speed to match his reaction speed, and NO ONE in Naruto at this time was super sonic yet. Like seriously? Not one of the shinobi could take advantage of the five second period pain couldn't use his power? pathetic XD

@nyas said:

Yep, Naruto cloud speak, throw Kunais, do hand signs, grow a few extra trash talking heads and cry (like a lil b!tch). But it doesn't matter because none of it was real, he was just standing there immobile the whole time, while Itachi cloud freely move and fight Kakashi:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That's plenty enough to seal Zebra.

Like I said the beasts were too weak to even harm Zebra, so that feat doesn't really count as a pain tolerance feat. Besides I think you are misunderstanding how Tsukuyomi works, It's not just physical torture.

Problem with both is Itachi still doesn't have the imagination to make anything that would phase Zebra mentally. He'd just look at all the faces and chuckle, let his inner demon out. This genjutsu crap is too inconsistent. I mean he can cancel out genjutsu out if it's weak, so I assume Zebra could break out of it through sheer will power and nuke. I don't know.