+ Logan has adamantium claws. 

~ Battlefield: Wayne Manor. 
+ No one is home. 
+ It is night time outside. 

~ Simple Battle Rules:
+ Prep: None. 
+ Morals: Off. 
+ Feet distance: 15. 
+ They know a lot about each other here. 

Who will win?
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By termiteone4ever

The Girl

Deathcry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Deathcry
@termiteone4ever: How will she beat him?
Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Skaddix

Wayne manor well best method to beat Wolverine is to find some place to drown him. I suppose if u bury him under enough rubble then he cannot move.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By comic_book_fan

damn is a good fight give logan the slight edge.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really? There are people here who are giving Wolverine a chance here?

Please for the love whatever, research your people before you make an opinion.

Wolverine would never land a hit on her.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zealot

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By comic_book_fan

@misterwhisper:

and why not.

hunter did and he is comparable to wolverine and plenty of slower people have.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By texasdeathmatch

@misterwhisper: I don't know much of Zealot, do you have any of her feats you can post?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan:

- more than 10 times the years of experience, closer to 100's of times more experience.

- Vastly superior strength

- Superior speed.

- Her blades are just as sharp as his claws

- Better reach

Honestly with exception of his senses and healing, she is better in every way.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterwhisper:

experience and skill are different wolverine is one of the only characters that can match her in skill and she can't keep wolverine down his tanking ability is big edge and I know she is stronger but I am unsure about faster.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Zealot the one who gave Midnighter a good fight?

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have quite a few feats but I do not collect scans like some people do.

However, @citizenbane does.

Feel free to throw out some scans Bane, I know you have them.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: @immortal777: She gave Midnighter a good fight but she shouldn't have, Midnighter should have beaten her fairly easily

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

no he shouldn't have she is stronger faster and worlds more skilled the only advantage he had was his computer.

krauser99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine wins faster, stronger and more durable plus regeneration. Logan 8/10

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine has my vote.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@comic_book_fan: @immortal777: She gave Midnighter a good fight but she shouldn't have, Midnighter should have beaten her fairly easily

For real. I been learning Midnighter is around Apollo strength and has Doors for any easy win.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterwhisper: Here's CB's Capability Thread, which I would assume has most of his scans. But I've never seen anything that makes me think Zealot is notably faster than Wolverine. Why are you giving her the edge in speed?

As for the fight, I'm going to assume that her blades can't cut his adamantium. If that's the case, she has little chance of putting him down permanently, thanks to his HF and skill. She can't tank hits from his claws, and she can't heal from them nearly as quickly as he can heal from her blows. Wolvie has plenty of experience with skilled swordsmen, such as Silver Samurai and Mister X, also. Zannah can put him down by destroying his brain through his eyesockets and such, or perhaps if she severs enough tendons she can win by incap. But I don't see her putting Logan down consistently before his claws start doing enough damage to take her out.

@cadencev2 Midnighter's only a 10-ish tonner, he just has weakness detection and his striking power is absurd.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquire said:

@misterwhisper: Here's CB's Capability Thread, which I would assume has most of his scans. But I've never seen anything that makes me think Zealot is notably faster than Wolverine. Why are you giving her the edge in speed?

As for the fight, I'm going to assume that her blades can't cut his adamantium. If that's the case, she has little chance of putting him down permanently, thanks to his HF and skill. She can't tank hits from his claws, and she can't heal from them nearly as quickly as he can heal from her blows. Wolvie has plenty of experience with skilled swordsmen, such as Silver Samurai and Mister X, also. Zannah can put him down by destroying his brain through his eyesockets and such, or perhaps if she severs enough tendons she can win by incap. But I don't see her putting Logan down consistently before his claws start doing enough damage to take her out.

@cadencev2 Midnighter's only a 10-ish tonner, he just has weakness detection and his striking power is absurd.

Bane convince me he is Apollo level as he fought Apollo level guys and took hits from that level. IIRC he said many people just assume he is street levelish.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Pokergeist

@esquire: Here we go.

What's not so easily dismissable, on the other hand, is the fact that the High has actually destroyed the Moon in one hit, giving him striking force far beyond Ultimate Hulk or Ultimate Thor or Ultimate Thing or Ultimate whichever character you care to base your comparisons on. Winter went toe-to-toe with the High and soaked up a lot of his punches before he was defeated. Winter has also stood in the heart of the sun for years without any physical consequences (it did drive him insane, though), which, again, is a durability feat far in excess of most of Ultimate Earth's heroes. Midnighter took Winter out in one hit.

Apollo got back on his feet right after being hit in the head with the force of ten Hiroshimas; Midnighter managed to make him bleed with one hit to the same head. Jack Hawksmoor has punched Superman hard enough for Clark to feel pain and has tanked nukes; he was beaten to a pulp when he fought Midnighter. Midnighter has "fought" a reality warper to the same extent that Wolverine has "fought" a reality warper; only the reality warper Midnighter fought and endured blows from was powerful enough to swallow the sun, casually conjure up new universes and undo eternity from the big bang till the end of time. If you really want to oversell the value of "fighting" reality warpers: Midnighter's fought better.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Oh, he's way above street level. I'm not at all arguing that. He takes down high-tiers consistently and should ROFLstomp any street leveller he's put up against. But he took down Winter by cutting off blood flow to his brain and made Apollo bleed by striking his eardrums. He's got excellent striking power, ridiculous speed, and his battle computer lets him target any weak point that exists. He's far more powerful than a street leveler. But in raw strength (which is what I thought you were referring to) he's only around a 5- to 15-tonner. He doesn't have many lifting feats, so it's hard to quantify.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquire: Since it's not specified in the OP. I assume we're using current version of said character which would mean Wolverine doesn't have his healing factor

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Current version when it was posted, which is a year and a half ago. Wolvie has his healing factor here.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Current Logan probably loses 11/10. Assuming Logan's at his best (without amps, of course) and isn't fighting like he's mentally deficient, I think he'd beat Zealot. I don't think either one of them is particularly faster than the other, though Logan is obviously more resilient.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By comic_book_fan

@dondave:

it would be wolverine from a year and 8 months ago

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say Wolverine.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

if its to the death..... wolverine since she wont be able to put him down.

if its incapacitation or knockout... zealot

krauser99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By krauser99

@cadencev2 said:

@esquire said:

Bane convince me he is Apollo level as he fought Apollo level guys and took hits from that level. IIRC he said many people just assume he is street levelish.

Classic Mids fought Apollo with a Ironbuster type prep and slightly hurt him by targeting pressure points which most high end streets can do to a watered down version of Supes. Daredevil has done it to Hercules/Tiger Shark(Namor level) and Cap has pressure pointed even Wrecker. Seriously Mid's isn't Apollo level in strength, truth is his feats of pure lifting "pale" in comparison to Spiderman.

I once saw your Ult Cap vs Mids debate and you were doing pretty good Candence. Mid being a Batman type character with a combined qualities of Slade/Cass makes his fans hype him up to an uber degree IMO. Seriously when Batgirl Cass first appeared everyone thought she was superior to the streets without a true bullet time feat and when Slade first appeared everyone thought he was superior to his street tier for making jokes of the flash family and doing well against the JL. Mid's has the combo of those three so he's put on some type of pedestal IMO. Don't get me wrong he is a "beast" for sure and wins a majority on a lot of characters. But he isn't stomping the characters that some people think he is IMHO.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

@comic_book_fan: Midnighter is definitely faster and stronger than Zealot. When's the last time she dropkicked a tank shell after it was fired.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

Zealot takes a majority.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

If Wolverine is fighting seriously and is being stable (mentally not being berserk) then he might have a chance of winning against Zealot.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

bump

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wolverine it would be alot like the end of enemy of the state zealot is comparable in strength and speed to gorgon she would out skill him and do major damage but she can't put him down and he will get her eventually

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

honestly the more i look at it the more i realize this is probably gonna go down the same way Ripclaw vs Zealot did

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zealot is stronger speed is close but she may be a hair faster skill is to close to call but wolverine tanks her shots and when he goes berserk he will pass her in speed and close the gap in strength and will ultimately put her down but it wont be easy at all but he has to much damage soak thats the greatest diffrence and will win it for him but it would take a really long time .