Conditions - KO/Incapacitation/Submission

• Wildstorm/Pre 52 Versions
  • In Character
  • Morals On
  • 1 Hour Of Training/Meditation
  • No Prior Knowledge
  • No Boom Tubes/Doors/BFR

Gear - Non Lethal

• Zealot - Two Blunted Katanas/Six Metal Boomerangs/9mm Pistol w/ Metal BBs 3 Clips/15 Rounds Each.
  • Lashina - 50 ft Long Chain Whips
  • Bernadeth - Blunted Short Sword/Bo Staff
  • Gilotina - Two Blunted Rapiers
  • Stompa - Unarmed
  • Artemiz - Wooden Bow w/ 16 Blunt Arrows
  • Mad Harriet - Spike Tipped Metal Gauntlets

Round 2: Decisive Battle

Conditions - KO/Incapacitation/Submission/Death

• Wildstorm/Pre-52 Versions
  • In Character
  • Morals Off
  • 15 Minutes of Tactical Prep/Meditation
  • Moderate Prior Knowledge

Gear - Standard

Round 3 : Final Battle

VS

Big Barda

Condition - To The Death

• Wildstorm/Pre-52 Versions
  • Bloodlusted
  • Morals Off
  • 15 Minutes of Tactical Prep/Meditation
  • Full Prior Knowledge

Gear - Standard

• Zealot - Kusar Blades
  • Barda - Mega Rod

NEXT TIME......Bonus....? Zealot and the Wildcats vs....the Final Crisis Female Furies!!!

#2 Posted by comic_book_fan (5840 posts) - - Show Bio

Zealot wins.

#3 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

Big Barda is much stronger than Zealot, and no slouch in terms of hand-to-hand...

#4 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10615 posts) - - Show Bio

Zealot takes it.

#5 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10615 posts) - - Show Bio

Zealot takes it.

#6 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

How strong is Zelot? She had trouble with Backlash who is peak human in strength from what I seen.

#7 Posted by robertloucksjr (1803 posts) - - Show Bio

Furies stomp. Lashina alone would make Zealot work for it.

Barda stomps.

#8 Edited by dondave (38796 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: Yeah, this is a bit of a mismatch, you'd need to add Midnighter, Backlash or Nemesis to make this fair

#9 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: She gut punched Maul who was at his 50 ton range and was able to harm a black razor, her swords took a punch from Helspont that knocked Majestic on his ass, she states that her Kusar Blades are made to absorb the heat of 1000 suns and shave the rough edges off an electron (Essentially a type of Sword of Hephaestus, and she has two) and are able to cut Majestic's skin. She was even with Nemesis in unarmed combat and even matched Midnighter who we all know is a superhuman, I think it's safe to say her scuffle with Mark may be an inconsistency. Also although I don't take this feat seriously (as in I take it as seriously as Batman throwing Superman in the animated series), Zannah did punch Maj into a wall and left a sizable dent...I know he probably let her hit him but to get thrown back like that?...might be a bit inconsistent as well...

@dondave said:

@ancient_0f_days: Yeah, this is a bit of a mismatch, you'd need to add Midnighter, Backlash or Nemesis to make this fair

I don't agree, I think since she easily has more skill than anyone here and should be able to physically contend with them on her own (not stompa of course but she did harm Maul and Black Razors so.....). Also, in the second and third rounds she has her Kusar Blades which could one shot any of these Furies and Barda if it connects....her blades can block their attacks easily as well as Barda's mega rod blasts. I think what she lacks in physical strength an durability she completely makes up for in skill speed and deadliness, like I said, she could one shot anyone here if she lands it.

#10 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12351 posts) - - Show Bio

Furies stomp. Lashina alone would make Zealot work for it.

Got any feats to back that up? I'd hope you're just not making things up now.....

#11 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: So she is more Skill and Gear than brute strength. If her swords can cut Majestic then she should slice through any weapon or defense the Furies have.

#12 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3667 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days:

How's Zealot's combat reaction speed? I ask because while Mad Harriet is easily the fastest of her "sisters", Lashina, Barda, and Gilotina are right behind her. In terms of raw speed that is. Bernadeath isn't exactly pokey, but I just thought I'd ask...

#13 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Yep, pretty much, but their numbers and range give them an edge of course. Stompa creates shockwaves by stomping, they have an archer, Lashina got range with the flail etc...but once they get close it could be over if they don't have a strategy

#14 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12351 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days:

How's Zealot's combat reaction speed? I ask because while Mad Harriet is easily the fastest of her "sisters", Lashina, Barda, and Gilotina are right behind her. In terms of raw speed that is. Bernadeath isn't exactly pokey, but I just thought I'd ask...

She's fast enough to hang with Nemesis who can predict attacks and movements by sensing emotions around her, she's kind of a Mr. X/Cassandra Cain mix) and Midnighter who can play out fights in his head multiple times via super computer so that it's kindof like precognition, he also has super speed. For Zealot to be able to fight with them evenly despite their abilities probably doesn't speak volumes but it says a lot.

#15 Edited by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

Zealot takes it, Save Barda.

#16 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Yep, pretty much, but their numbers and range give them an edge of course. Stompa creates shockwaves by stomping, they have an archer, Lashina got range with the flail etc...but once they get close it could be over if they don't have a strategy

Range is something I figured in. If Zelot skill is good enough to keep up and even at times a step ahead of Midnighters battle cpu, then she should easily predict any attacks incoming from range. Especially flails and arrows which are limited direction.

#17 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3667 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:

@ancient_0f_days said:

Range is something I figured in. If Zelot skill is good enough to keep up and even at times a step ahead of Midnighters battle cpu, then she should easily predict any attacks incoming from range. Especially flails and arrows which are limited direction.

This is probable. Except in Barda's case, due to her Mega-Rod's ability to fire "Omni-burst" style blasts. She'll need her absolute best "A" game to not get torn to shreds by Mad Harriet, though. She's like the Fourth World's equivalent to Barbara Minerva (the Cheetah). I think that in the end, Zealot has a great showing, but goes out like a "G" against MH, Gilotina, and/or Barda. Her swords just might get her past the whirling dervish that is Lashina if they're comparable to the Sword of Hephaestus.