Zealot vs Starfire

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

Takes place in the X-Mansion's backyard. 

Zealot 

vs 

Starfire

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Methos

nice matchup here... 

Starfire's pretty strong, no doubt about it... but Zealot is in another category of warrior alltogether 

it'll be a pretty violent and bloody fight, but i think Zealot can take this one 

M

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By difficlus

Zealot ftw...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

What can Zealot do to beat Starfire?

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Final Arrow
@Vance Astro: Zealot is a beast in H2H combat and tactics, can lift ten tons, she can use dark magic  forming a shield and blasts, but she does not use the magic as it is to dark. 

On the other hand Starfire has also been trained from birth as a warrior, when her Father handed her over the Citadel who also used her as a slave she broke free and killed most of her enemies before escaping, there is also another great comic from the nineties where Kory is captured again and is a slave on a mining planet which showed her skill and leadership, will need to see if I can remember it. I often think people forget that Kory is also a more then capable fighter H2H. 

If Kory can keep Zealot at a good enough distance she stands a very good chance, but Zealot is hardcore, I see Zealot winning 7 out of ten times but each time it was a hell of a battle.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Final Arrow said:
" @Vance Astro: Zealot is a beast in H2H combat and tactics, can lift ten tons, she can use dark magic  forming a shield and blasts, but she does not use the magic as it is to dark.  On the other hand Starfire has also been trained from birth as a warrior, when her Father handed her over the Citadel who also used her as a slave she broke free and killed most of her enemies before escaping, there is also another great comic from the nineties where Kory is captured again and is a slave on a mining planet which showed her skill and leadership, will need to see if I can remember it. I often think people forget that Kory is also a more then capable fighter H2H.  If Kory can keep Zealot at a good enough distance she stands a very good chance, but Zealot is hardcore, I see Zealot winning 7 out of ten times but each time it was a hell of a battle. "
I don't know anything about Zealot..I thought she was a street leveler which is why I couldn't picture her taking Star out.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By OmegaDynasty

FOR AIUR!!!  

Oh wait...wrong Zealot. 

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By tensor

zealot she is the boss

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#9  Edited By Final Arrow
@Vance Astro: A lot of people think that about her it's cool
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
wait a minute... how does Zealot even have a shot here ? Starfire is in the 90 - 100 ton class ( at least thats whats being said in the DC Database )... she can Fly and has the ability to Project Energy Bolts... even though Zealot maybe a better warrior... her strength is no where near Starfire level let alone the fact she cant even Fly... 
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#11  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
@King Saturn said:
" wait a minute... how does Zealot even have a shot here ? Starfire is in the 90 - 100 ton class ( at least thats whats being said in the DC Database )... she can Fly and has the ability to Project Energy Bolts... even though Zealot maybe a better warrior... her strength is no where near Starfire level let alone the fact she cant even Fly...  "
Tell that to Captain Atom.
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Evil-Incarnate
@Buckshot said:
" @King Saturn said:
" wait a minute... how does Zealot even have a shot here ? Starfire is in the 90 - 100 ton class ( at least thats whats being said in the DC Database )... she can Fly and has the ability to Project Energy Bolts... even though Zealot maybe a better warrior... her strength is no where near Starfire level let alone the fact she cant even Fly...  "
Tell that to Captain Atom.
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"
1,000 suns? Sounds like Sentry's wet dream weapon. lol