Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ChaosMarvel

Zealot

Vs

Drazhar The Master Of Blades

Drazhar does not have his Incubi armor or powerweapons (to prevent stomp) and is instead armed with a pair of Katana's

Zealot has a pair of Katana's

Morals On

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By Strider1992

Wow! For once a 40k thread where there is no stomp. This is actually a very close fight.

Zealot is a lot stronger and probably more durable than Drazhar but Draz is a lot faster not to mention agile as hell. Good job you took away Draz's standard gear or he would have stomped. As it stands i'm going to call this a draw. They each get about 5/10 wins each. I would pay to watch this fight lol.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lady_liberty

Drazhar has a statline, and a description, but does he have any feats?

I don't know of any books or comics he's been in, does anyone else?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Strider1992

@Lady_Liberty: He has a few in the Dark Eldar codex. For example during the Evolus Massacre when they played back the tapes of a Dark Eldar raid they had to slow down the tapes to 1/4 of its original speed to follow Incubus movements (Drazhar is the the Incubus leader) and Drazhar was able to speedblitz Incubus when he cut his way through Cammorragh so his speed is pretty formidable. The rest are things like speedblitzing Space Marines in close combat etc...(Which isn't really a small feat considering how overpowered Space Marines are).

Problem is Zealot is definitely stronger and more durable than him. So while he could speedblitz Zealot that doesn't change the fact that if she where to get a good blow on him (which is very likely) it could kill him.

So i'm gonna stick with what I said earlier and call it a draw as it honestly could go either way.

P0wer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By P0wer

Drrazhar... should be a good fight.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pokergeist
@Lady_Liberty
Strider listed some.  

Origin

Drazhar was first encountered at the gates of the Great Shrine in Commorragh. He walked straight into the shrine, cutting his way through any guards who tried to stop him. When he reached the inner sanctum, Drazhar challenged the enthroned Hierarch of the Shrine. The Hierarch stepped down from his throne into the duelling circle with Drazhar and took up a battle stance. The Hierarch's self-assured superiority soon evaporated when his challenger blurred into action. The duel took only a couple of minutes until it ended with Drazhar stepping over the Hierarch's dead body before making a small bow. 

No one knows Drazhar's true identity. There are no records of him in any Incubus shrines and no one had heard of him before he walked in to the Great Shrine. Even the name Drazhar is ceremonial, meaning Living Sword.

After Drazhar had invaded the Great Shrine and killed its Hierarch, gossip and rumors started to spread. Some say Drazhar is the Fallen Phoenix, Ahrha, and that Drazhar's armour is filled with nothing but bone-dust. It is said that there is no challenger equal to Drazhar. All who challenged him have fallen under his blades. Yet Drazhar has shown no inclination to take up the position of Hierarch or even Klaivex. He is the Executioner, and exists only to kill; nothing more, nothing less. 

Equipment and Abilities

Taller and more lithe than other Incubi, Drazhar is fast as lightning. He wears an ancient Incubus Warsuit, perhaps even the original Warsuit, which is significantly tougher than those worn by others of the sect. Drazhar uses demiklaives or disemboweller blades which can also be used by deadly Klaivex Incubi leaders. 

The problem is hes a supsected Phoenix Lord the First Phoenix Lord of the Stricking Scoirpion Aspect. His Stats reflect this. I dont know much about Zeolot but she better be fast as a Bullet, carry swords that can penetrate Terminator Armour equivalant, and have the Durability to withsand 1 -2 ton hits.  

Or it is a Stomp.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pokergeist

Ahhh I remeber this Wildcat now. She and Drazhar are near even in Strength, Durabitly, and Skill. But I give Drazhar the Slight win for 2 reasons. 1) He has better Armour. 2) Hes still faster.
lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lady_liberty

@Strider92: Thanks, that's some solid speed feats.

Based on her greater number of feats though, and the fact Drazhar does not have his armor or swords here I have to say Zealot six out of ten times.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pokergeist
@Lady_Liberty
Oh he dont have armour!!! He auto loses! 

Drazhar as a Phoenix Lord cant exist without armour. LOL!!!! His Armour contains his essence like all Phoenix Lords. Its a swirling void of Souls in their Armour from each Exarch or Hiearch in case for him.  

Thats silly. What makes him so tough is you cant beat A Pheonix Lord unless you destroy most of his Armour. This is confirmed in hte Black Library Novel Path of the Warrior
No Caption Provided
lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lady_liberty

@CadenceV2: I read it. Was nice to have a book about Eldar, and the cover art was nice.

Where has it been confirmed that Drazhar is a Phoenix Lord?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#11  Edited By Saren

@CadenceV2 said:

I dont know much about Zeolot but she better be fast as a Bullet, carry swords that can penetrate Terminator Armour equivalant, and have the Durability to withsand 1 -2 ton hits.

She has all of those things.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pokergeist
@Lady_Liberty

The Fallen Phoenix was the original Phoenix Lord of the Striking Scorpions. He unfortunately turned to the side of the Dark Eldar after the Fall of the Eldar. He is believed to be the leader of the Incubi warriors of the Dark Eldar, Drazhar. Ahra was last seed on the planet of Zandros in 928.M41 where he duelled for seventeen days with his supposed successor Karandras, the outcome of the engagement is unknown. 

Source

Also...  

Phoenix Lord

The Phoenix Lord of the Striking Scorpions is Karandras, the Shadow Hunter. It was not always so. The original founder of the Aspect shrine was Arhra, the Fallen Phoenix who fell to Slaanesh, and it was he who instilled within the aspect their relish of the hunt and murderous nature. When Karandras took upon his predecessors role, he shaped the merciless Striking Scorpions into their more patient but still unquestionably deadly counterparts present today. 

Sources

Also... 

Notable Incubi

Dark Father

The Dark Father is the head of the Incubi sect, and is thus the most powerful Incubus in existence, due to the manner in which seniority is decided in Commorragh. It is believed that Arhra, founder of the Eldar Aspect of the Striking Scorpions is the original Dark Father, although this cannot be confirmed. In the event that Arhra did found the Incubi sect, it likewise cannot be confirmed that he was not killed by one of his students, and thus overthrown as Dark Father.

The argument for Arhra being the founder of the Incubi is based primarily on the fact that Eldar refer to Arhra specifically as "The Fallen Phoenix", and refer to Incubi as "Fallen Warriors", stating that their Dark Father had, "Turned from the light into the shadows". This, coupled with the great similarities between the Incubi Tormentor Helms and the Striking Scorpion's Mandiblasters, and the aesthetic similarity of the scorpion stylings between both warriors lead most to this conclusion, although it has never been confirmed.

Drazhar

Main Article: Drazhar
Drazhar, known as the Master of Blades, is the champion of his order. Drazhar is positioned as an Executioner and is probably the deadliest mortal in the galaxy...if he is mortal at all. 
Sources

Its simply heavly implied that Drazhar is Ahrha now and he has in game the same stats and rules as all the Phoenix Lords to nail home the fact. 

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pokergeist
@CitizenBane said:

@CadenceV2 said:

I dont know much about Zeolot but she better be fast as a Bullet, carry swords that can penetrate Terminator Armour equivalant, and have the Durability to withsand 1 -2 ton hits.

She has all of those things.

Unless she has Swords that can cut through Dreadnaught Armour Equivlant I dont think she has all those thing. Oh wait She auto wins anyway cause Ahrha has no Armour so thus does not exist......
lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By lady_liberty

@CadenceV2: Yeah, I've seen all that stuff. And it is heavily implied I agree. But that's not confirmation I'm afraid, that's just GW messing with us :-)

So to agree that he loses by auto-death because he is deprived of his armor I would need something stronger then a heavy rumor.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#15  Edited By Saren

@CadenceV2 said:

Unless she has Swords that can cut through Dreadnaught Armour Equivlant I dont think she has all those thing. Oh wait She auto wins anyway cause Ahrha has no Armour so thus does not exist......

She has swords sharp enough to slice electrons off a valence shell. Captain Atom was pretty sure her sword could cut him.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Pokergeist
@Lady_Liberty
Lets say hypotheticaly he is able to exist in standard Armore like Zealot equivlant then It be too close to call.  

I agree I remember in the 3rd Edition Drazhar was suppose to be Ahrhas Champion but now the fluff seems to be shifting to Ahrha and Drazhar are one in the same. Well see in 15 years when Dark Eldar get another Codex Update LOL!
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pokergeist
@CitizenBane said:

@CadenceV2 said:

She has swords sharp enough to slice electrons off a valence shell. Captain Atom was pretty sure her sword could cut him.

MISMATCH!!!!!!!!!!!! I DEMAND Drazhar gets some Power Weapons! This is a Mismatch!!!!!!!!!!!
lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By lady_liberty

@CadenceV2: Hehe. You may hope in vain, the new GK codex still didn't tell me if they used the Emperor's genes for their geneseed.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pokergeist
@Lady_Liberty
Euuk, dont even get me started on that Fluff Garbage. It shouldnt be a question of Emperors Genes used in there Gene Seed, it should be the Question of if Draigo is the Emperor Reborn! Garbage.....
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Strider1992

@CadenceV2 said:

@Lady_Liberty:
Oh he dont have armour!!! He auto loses!

Drazhar as a Phoenix Lord cant exist without armour. LOL!!!!

Drazhar is only a suspected Pheonix Lord this is still unconfirmed. So we can't really say he auto-loses just because he could be a Pheonix Lord. I believe the only reason they suspect him of being one is because he is nigh-unbeatable in a sword fight there has been nothing else to suggest he's a Pheonix Lord.

@Lady_Liberty said:

@CadenceV2: Hehe. You may hope in vain, the new GK codex still didn't tell me if they used the Emperor's genes for their geneseed.

Well to be fair every chapter has part of the Emperor's genes as he created the Primarchs but whether they are directly descended or not is pretty much anyone's guess lol. Draigo seems pretty damn overpowered lol.

@CitizenBane said:

@CadenceV2 said:

This is irrelevant as they are both armed with normal Katana's. If they both had standard gear Drazhar would most likely cut her down due to his Klaives and the fact that he is a lot more durable than her.

Drazhar's Incubi armor>Space Marine power armor and i'm pretty sure we are all aware of how durable Space Marines are.

@CadenceV2 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@CadenceV2 said:

MISMATCH!!!!!!!!!!!! I DEMAND Drazhar gets some Power Weapons! This is a Mismatch!!!!!!!!!!!

See above lol. Neither Zealot nor Draz have their standard gear thus the Electron slicing is irrelevant. They both have normal katana's

@CadenceV2 said:

The problem is hes a supsected Phoenix Lord the First Phoenix Lord of the Stricking Scoirpion Aspect. His Stats reflect this. I dont know much about Zeolot but she better be fast as a Bullet, carry swords that can penetrate Terminator Armour equivalant, and have the Durability to withsand 1 -2 ton hits.

Terminator armor is a lot more durable than a 1-2 tons hit. The Space Marines can tank hits from things like Carnifex's in them and Carnifex's can crush tanks. So you're looking around the 10ton mark at the very least.