Round 2: Morals off, 1 Day prep
Battlefield: a graveyard
#2 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Klarion.

#3 Posted by Saren (25666 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
Klarion.
#4 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio
@IZZR: Klarion had some wicked black magic, i doubt Zatanna would last very long against him. :) Mr. K for a rather easy win!
#5 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#6 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Klarion curbstomps.

#7 Posted by Dextersinister (6115 posts) - - Show Bio

Zatanna easily, I think people are confusing the YJ versions with their comic book counterparts.

#8 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

Klarion is good at possessing people. I think he can do it simply by looking at someone.

He's also skilled in magic and probably more knowledable than Zatanna is.

Giving it to Klarion.

#9 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

klarion should take this.

#10 Posted by steelhound56 (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

Klarion should take this

#11 Posted by YoungJustice (6840 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister: Nope. Thats not the case at all,

#12 Posted by sync1 (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Klarion is more knowledgeable in magic. Give it to Klarion.

#13 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Klarion curbstomps.

#14 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

Well if anyone's interested Zatanna did beat a kid with similar powers, Uriah, who's from the same place as Klarion and looks pretty similar. But Klarion of course has more and better feats so yeah, still posting the scans from Zatanna V2 Issue 16 if anyone is interested to see.

#15 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall said:

Well if anyone's interested Zatanna did beat a kid with similar powers, Uriah, who's from the same place as Klarion and looks pretty similar. But Klarion of course has more and better feats so yeah, still posting the scans from Zatanna V2 Issue 16 if anyone is interested to see.

Isnt Klarion the embodiment of Chaos?
#16 Posted by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@Zoom said:
Klarion.
#17 Edited by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

Isnt Klarion the embodiment of Chaos?

He is one of the Gods of Chaos now, yes he wasnt one before. He's just an extremely powerful magic (dark magic) user from another dimension.

#18 Posted by Dextersinister (6115 posts) - - Show Bio

It's @YoungJustice said:

I think your wrong people are calling him a chaos god when he was a chaos lord only in the young justice cartyoon. Also they come in different levels of power themselves and people are severely under estimating how powerful comic book Zatanna is.

He has been taken down by weaker characters she should win easily since these types of threats are her specialty.

#19 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

It's @YoungJustice said:

I think your wrong people are calling him a chaos god when he was a chaos lord only in the young justice cartyoon. Also they come in different levels of power themselves and people are severely under estimating how powerful comic book Zatanna is.

He has been taken down by weaker characters she should win easily since these types of threats are her specialty.

I don't see how not being the Chaos God automatically means he loses.

He has far better feats than Zatanna.

He's beaten Dr. Fate and Etrigan in a fight, turned every meta human on earth into a kid and kids into adult.

But it boils down to which version of Klarion we are using, yes he has looked ordinary in the past as well too. Peter David's version of Klarion was mega powerful and should rather convincingly beat Zatanna. Its the most recent version , from Morrision that has looked a little under whelming at times.

So is the Morrision version of Kalrion what was you more famalier with ? Then i can see why you would think Zatanna would win .

#20 Posted by Dextersinister (6115 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: He was an Etrigan bad guy so they would be his equal in a lose some win more sort of way, he has never actually beaten Fate in a straight up fight and it was only a group of people present in the comics rather than everyone around the world that where turned into children something that Zatanna would easily be capable of doing.

#21 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Klarion curbstomps.

#22 Posted by Needlebay (1935 posts) - - Show Bio

Zatanna. Klarion doesn't have the sheer amount of feats as Zatanna.