#1 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio
Zatanna

VS

Ghost Rider

#2 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Oh Boy... this is a good one. I will take my girl Zatanna in a close fight though
#3 Posted by Rapist (182 posts) - - Show Bio

zatanna

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio

GR turns Zatanna's soul into vapor.

#5 Posted by Erik (31685 posts) - - Show Bio

Zatanna is hot. Ok though, Ghost Rider is probably way out of her league as far as magic goes. Didn't she get her powers reduced considerably recently anyway?

#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"Zatanna is hot. Ok though, Ghost Rider is probably way out of her league as far as magic goes. Didn't she get her powers reduced considerably recently anyway?"
hmm no
#7 Posted by Erik (31685 posts) - - Show Bio

"Hmm no." Care to elaborate on what you are talking about? I made three sentences in that post. Which one are you shooting down without so much as an explanation?

#8 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
""Hmm no." Care to elaborate on what you are talking about? I made three sentences in that post. Which one are you shooting down without so much as an explanation?"
Zatanna's powers weren't powered down recently
#9 Posted by Erik (31685 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok. I guess I need to brush up on my Zatanna a little more. I could have sworn...

#10 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

The day Johnny Blaze with just his shotgun goes down to Zatanna is a cold day in hell.

Giving him his full Ghost Rider powers is just complete overkill.  Ghost Rider ftw.

#11 Posted by E Man 4 (176 posts) - - Show Bio

A draw their Magic will cancell either other out since both can repell magical attacks.

#12 Edited by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
E Man 4 said:
"A draw their Magic will cancell either other out since both can repell magical attacks."

Not really.  Blaze attacks with hellfire and badassery, not magic.  Zatanna doesn't have anything that automatically cancels that out.

Remember, Ghost Rider beat Doctor Strange and Satan.  Zatanna lost to Speedy and the Top.  Who do you think wins?

#13 Posted by Erik (31685 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes but Zatanna beat Mary Marvel with apparent ease. I still think GR wins though so don't misinterpret.

#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"E Man 4 said:
"A draw their Magic will cancell either other out since both can repell magical attacks."

Not really.  Blaze attacks with hellfire and badassery, not magic.  Zatanna doesn't have anything that automatically cancels that out.

Remember, Ghost Rider beat Doctor Strange and Satan.  Zatanna lost to Speedy and the Top.  Who do you think wins?

"
GR does attack with magic..except for the Hellfire and the Penance Stare everything he does is is magical.
#15 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

niw i  
    -zatanna

#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellfire+soul=Dead Zatanna.

#17 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Zarathos beats the hell out of zatanna any other GR loses. Didn't zatanna stop Emp Joker with a few words?

#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Zarathos beats the hell out of zatanna any other GR loses. Didn't zatanna stop Emp Joker with a few words?"
#19 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

Fhost Rider

#20 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Zoom said:
"E Man 4 said:

"
GR does attack with magic..except for the Hellfire and the Penance Stare everything he does is is magical."
And his punches and his chain.  What other attacks does JB do?  Hellfire, penance stare, punching, chain.  That's about it.