#1 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the Captain Marvel before he became ´Lord Marvel´ so he is less powerful!

What do you think?

#2 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

As CM's powers are divinely authored, I think Zee would have trouble attacking him directly. Add to that the fact that he has the speed of Mercury which would allow him to attack before she prepared a spell. If she had the drop on him though, she could do it, but she would need to catch him unawares.

#3 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude...young Billy Batson would own this one. Then he'd go and join the Agengers, 'cause he recognizes the more competent heroes when he sees them.

#4 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, but of course Zatanna has the advantage in being a pretty lady, doesn't she? I mean, Billy Batson is thirteen. He so wouldn't be able to handle himself around a chick who leaves her legs bare, smiling with pearly whites. She could just ask him to throw the fight, touch his jaw gently and flirtaceously, and that's the end, there. Seriously.

#5 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

There is that.

#6 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel.

#7 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel.

#8 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

easy win for CM

M

#9 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11271 posts) - - Show Bio

adam when i see you on Saturday, i will kill you...for this. i told you only very powerful magic like spectre can harm him. I don't think she can conjure that level of magic.

#10 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

We're all forgetting the puberty issue with Batson...Zatanna would win because in all probability, Cap wouldn't hit a lady, especially a pretty one whose a good guy and got a nice smile to boot. So...yeah.

#11 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"adam when i see you on Saturday, i will kill you...for this. i told you only very powerful magic like spectre can harm him. I don't think she can conjure that level of magic."

Yeah but you told me that while he was Lord Marvel this is before that!

#12 Posted by comicbooksareawesome123 (87 posts) - - Show Bio

I i'm not sure but I'm aiming towards Cap just because of his speed but I'm not sure. I'm not going to use this as a winning factor but in Young justice (SPOILER) when Vandal Savage took over The Justice League Captain Marvel attacked Zatanna and while he was heading to attack her and she said Blurt Out Shazam backwards but know I don't think that would work since he was being controlled by Klarion who doesn't know the extent of the Cap's powe but if Zatanna gets a good spell she could get the adavantage but I'm going with Captain Marvel.

#13 Posted by britsera (204 posts) - - Show Bio

Capt Marvel would probably win...

Hilariously, both of them can be handled with some duct tape. XD

#14 Posted by PowerHerc (85336 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel would emerge the victor.