Zarathos and Noble Kale vs Thor and Beta Ray Bill

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ghost_rider1

The Angel of Vengeance and the Angel of Death team up and Thor and Beta Ray Bill.

Evryone here is bloodlusted and have No Morals

BFR is Not Allowed

This fight take place on an uninhabitated planet so everyone here is going all out and not holding anything back.

Win by Death, KO, or Incapacitation....

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ghost_rider1

Bump

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love the hammer bro's, thor is my favourite superhero, but zarathos and Noble stomp hard

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Kale is of Zarathos' caliber, Team 1 physically violates Thor and Bill.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sebast_Allen

@xiix said:

If Kale is of Zarathos' caliber, Team 1 physically violates Thor and Bill.

NOT, thor and bill wreck house

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and BIll are gonna burn.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't see how the hammer bros can put down any of their adversaries here.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sebast_Allen
@pierpat said:

Well i'll tell you:

If you argue that only high magics or holy weapons can hurt these two, then stormbreaker and mjolnir fall into both or just high magic. So they can be damaged now.

You say hellfire, i say thor tanked it pretty easily because his soul is godly and pure. Thor can protect bill from it or just warn bill about it.

Penance stare again will probably not be very effective on thor (though it will work) because his soul has been shown to resist most types of attacks on it (from mephisto in his realm, from classic strange, Adam warlock with soul gem etc). So it might just disorientate him for a few moments, and again he can tell bill not to look at them.

Thor can hit them with winds with the force to knock out surtur, he can spam planet busting element attacks, he can hit them with the full might of mjolnir, but the thing that will arguebly knock them out is the dreaded godblast, the attack that makes juggernaut move back, scare off galactus and kill a skyfather level being who took odins power to add onto her own

Though if it's to the death the bro's lose.

Only one god can destroy ghost riders permenantly, and im pretty sure he doesnt wear a cape.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

Well i'll tell you:

If you argue that only high magics or holy weapons can hurt these two, then stormbreaker and mjolnir fall into both or just high magic. So they can be damaged now.

You say hellfire, i say thor tanked it pretty easily because his soul is godly and pure. Thor can protect bill from it or just warn bill about it.

Penance stare again will probably not be very effective on thor (though it will work) because his soul has been shown to resist most types of attacks on it (from mephisto in his realm, from classic strange, Adam warlock with soul gem etc). So it might just disorientate him for a few moments, and again he can tell bill not to look at them.

Thor can hit them with winds with the force to knock out surtur, he can spam planet busting element attacks, he can hit them with the full might of mjolnir, but the thing that will arguebly knock them out is the dreaded godblast, the attack that makes juggernaut move back, scare off galactus and kill a skyfather level being who took odins power to add onto her own

Only one god can destroy ghost riders permenantly, and im pretty sure he doesnt wear a cape.

Exactly.And if you like to use classic feats, a GR has already owned thor and controlled mjolnir.

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zarathos solos

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

@sebast_allen said:
@pierpat said:

Well i'll tell you:

Exactly.And if you like to use classic feats, a GR has already owned thor and controlled mjolnir.

Ok, if you want me to blow your boat:

First off, ghost riders bread and butter, his hellfire had no effect.

Secondly, he had to run from mjolnir

Thirdly, mjolnir doesnt have to return once the force of the throw is spent, as thor can will it further (as seen when he fights people in africa and makes it curve and bend and change direction)

And fourthly, Ghost rider didnt control mjolnir, and if thor wanted he could have just let mjolnir fly out into space while Gr held it.

Good try though

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pierpat

@pierpat said:

@sebast_allen said:
@pierpat said:

Well i'll tell you:

Thirdly, mjolnir doesnt have to return once the force of the throw is spent, as thor can will it further (as seen when he fights people in africa and makes it curve and bend and change direction)

And fourthly, Ghost rider didnt control mjolnir, and if thor wanted he could have just let mjolnir fly out into space while Gr held it.

Good try though

No Caption Provided

No matter what, thor didn't seem the one winning this fight.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

@sebast_allen said:

@pierpat said:

@sebast_allen said:
@pierpat said:

Well i'll tell you:

Good try though

No Caption Provided

No matter what, thor didn't seem the one winning this fight.

I just debunked that whole fight. That was zarathos by the way....

Z's hellfire did nothing to thor

He had to run from mjolnir (proves it would hurt him and a inconsistency since mjolnir can tavel faster than light, so it would have tagged Z)

Mjolnir can keep going if thor wants it to, so more PIS

and CIS, as thor would have made mjolnir throw itself to space like he did to spiderman.

So yeah, that fight was a combination of CIS and PIS

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@sebast_allen: LOL you debunked what? The Avengers could not win that no matter how you played that fight. Also Zarathos has gotten power boost over the years.

Zarathos in the 70s beaten Azmodeus, who was a Hell lord of Mephisto level, in his Hell.

Nobel Kale was infact proven superior to Mephisto when he pawned Uriel who was Mephisto's equal.

Then Zarathos beaten Mephisto in his last comic before the series canceled in Hell.

Nobel Kale also straight up whoop Blackheart in his Hell.

All these beings are near omnipotent in their hells. Yet the GRs always spank them in power.

So what did you debunk? Zarathos was going to win no matter how you spin that battle.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen: LOL you debunked what? The Avengers could not win that no matter how you played that fight. Also Zarathos has gotten power boost over the years.

I debunked Zararthos' fesats from that battle. I mean he hit (not beat) thor through a combination of CIS and PIS then ran before thor could fight back, and when did it say that he got stonger.

Zarathos in the 70s beaten Azmodeus, who was a Hell lord of Mephisto level, in his Hell.

Yeah, the guy who shot weak blasts that couldnt even pass through a metal weapon. That guy was weak and you know it, just because he owned a piece of hell doesnt make him equal to mephisto.

Nobel Kale was infact proven superior to Mephisto when he pawned Uriel who was Mephisto's equal.

He actually just lashed out at uriel while uriel was trying to talk to him, he was just warning Kale when kale attacked him, and briefly overpowered him. Nowhere in that did uriel actually want to fight.

Then Zarathos beaten Mephisto in his last comic before the series canceled in Hell.

The same mephisto who couldnt even claim thor's soul in his own realm, mephisto couldnt do jack to thor.

And blackheart was so impressive?

All these beings are near omnipotent in their hells. Yet the GRs always spank them in power.

You do know thor fights skyfathers on a regular basis right? He fought zeus for 9 months straight in a battle. He beat a lady who stole odins power. He fought glory, the entity that crushes planets in it's bare hands and was stated by writers to be equal to a bloodlusted odin. He together with surfer and photon beat a fed galactus and another entity with one attack. He fought surtur and even got attacks in that knocked surtur out. And he has beaten Hela (a hell lord) in her own real on multiple occasions. Ao dont talk to me about spanking in power, because skyfathers>/= Hell lords in their own realms and thor not holding back spanks skyfather level beings

So what did you debunk? Zarathos was going to win no matter how you spin that battle.

I proved how much PIS and CIS were involved in that fight, and that Zarathos had to run after thor got his hammer back.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@indiecomicsftw said:

I debunked Zararthos' fesats from that battle. I mean he hit (not beat) thor through a combination of CIS and PIS then ran before thor could fight back, and when did it say that he got stonger.

Yeah, the guy who shot weak blasts that couldnt even pass through a metal weapon. That guy was weak and you know it, just because he owned a piece of hell doesnt make him equal to mephisto.

He actually just lashed out at uriel while uriel was trying to talk to him, he was just warning Kale when kale attacked him, and briefly overpowered him. Nowhere in that did uriel actually want to fight.

The same mephisto who couldnt even claim thor's soul in his own realm, mephisto couldnt do jack to thor.

And blackheart was so impressive?

You do know thor fights skyfathers on a regular basis right? He fought zeus for 9 months straight in a battle. He beat a lady who stole odins power. He fought glory, the entity that crushes planets in it's bare hands and was stated by writers to be equal to a bloodlusted odin. He together with surfer and photon beat a fed galactus and another entity with one attack. He fought surtur and even got attacks in that knocked surtur out. And he has beaten Hela (a hell lord) in her own real on multiple occasions. Ao dont talk to me about spanking in power, because skyfathers>/= Hell lords in their own realms and thor not holding back spanks skyfather level beings

I proved how much PIS and CIS were involved in that fight, and that Zarathos had to run after thor got his hammer back.

Nice counters. I have my own.

1) Agreed how the fight went down was rather ludicrous, but Zarathos would have won. Also if you look at Zarathos current feats, he is way stronger and more invulnerable than the 70s. Feats man.

2) The same guy who had total reality warping in his realm and all his demon pals. Also you must never read the X-Factor Comics were Azmodeus was ranked high enough as a Hell Lord to battle her for a title of the true Devil of Hell in the X-Factor Comics. Azmodeus, Mephisto, Hela, and few others were all considered the top dogs for the title.

Hela was insanly but Azmodeus is outside his Hell. In it he was high tier reality warping.

Zarathos overpowers Hell Lord Azmodeus in his own Hell Realm. He is not weak at all. In Fact he initially had overpowered Zarathos before Zarathos used all his strength to break free. either way, Azmodeus is not weak sauce, just a weak Hell lord which still ranks higher than mid tier beings in Marvel.

3) Uriel threaten and wanted Kale to bend to his wil.

Uriel shows he is equal with Mephisto in power, that much we know thanks to the first scan. Yet Uriel acting all high and mighty knows he is no match for Nobel Kale who shuts him up with a threat.

Speaks volumes to me.

4) This is flat out wrong. Mephisto cannot claim ANY SOUL not barted to him. He cannot claim Thor's or Surfer's or someone like Roxanne! The mere human Roxxane was beyong his reach. Same with Black Panther. I guess Black Panther is equal to Thor now? C'mon guy....

5) If you read Circle of four and the Comics with Blackheart in them... yes he is impressive.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-565298-blackheart-evil-thread.html

This respect thread has a huge collection of Blackhearts feats before he became a Hell lord. As Hell lord the whole Omnipotent in his realm comes to play. In Circle of Four Blackheart pwned Ghost Rider, Red Hulk, Agent Venom, and X-23 untill Ghost Rider united them into a single uber being.

Saying he is not impressive shows a lack of knowledge on him imo.

6) Thor fights Zeus. Big deal, what feats does Zeus have other than overpowering Hulk? He is a Sky Father, yet ask anyone on the Vine if Sky Fathers are anywhere near say Odin. They will all tell you by feats, no. By feats Blackheart > Zeus. no lie. Thor is awesome as far the powerhouse he is, but the guy regularly still has troubles with beings like Juggernaut (Thor only won with BFR), Hulk (Mindless Savage, Professor Hulk, sometimes just Savage Hulk!), and he could not take out Thanos with the Power Gem who is overall weaker than Skyfathers.....

Lets look at Thor suppose superiority over Mephisto shall we?

Oh Look Thor supposedly won here. or did he?

Here Mephisto pretends to lose to Hulk for a greater scheme of things plan.

So did he lose to Thor?

Thor fails to beat Mephisto here. Just does not submit and Mephisto lets him go laughing.

Oh wow, here Hela has to come and save Thor! Yeah, he is so superior to Mephisto. but you know who does pwn Mephisto in his realm? Zarathos.

Superior to Mephisto or any hell lord in their realm. Hell Nobel kale beaten Nightmare in his realm!

I guess Nightmare is also unimpressive in all his battles vs Classic Dr. Strange in your eyes too huh?

7) yes you proved that fight went down silly, still happen though.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By Killemall

@indiecomicsftw: Alexendra was actually amped when she faced Mephisto in Hades though, because Eden Eve gave her some extra powers , details of which are never exactly explained.

Moot though because when Black Heart let Danny remember the true power of Nobel Kale, it was revealed that he was meant to be the destroyer of everything and he beat Blackheart in hell, with ease, when he was already a hell-lord.

Thor has traditionally always had to rely on PIS to actually defeat Hela anyways, not that he would be anywhere close to either of these guys.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw: Alexendra was actually amped when she faced Mephisto in Hades though, because Eden Eve gave her some extra powers , details of which are never exactly explained.

Moot though because when Black Heart let Danny remember the true power of Nobel Kale, it was revealed that he was meant to be the destroyer of everything and he beat Blackheart in hell, with ease, when he was already a hell-lord.

Thor has traditionally always had to rely on PIS to actually defeat Hela anyways, not that he would be anywhere close to either of these guys.

I left out the Eden thing because we never knew what kind of a amp if any given played a role. I think the whole Amped thing is silly when Nobel Kale beaten Blackheart in Hell, Uriel who wanted nothing to do with Nobel, or Nightmare in his realm. Then we have Zarathos easily beating Azmodeus in his Hell where he is most powerful, beating Lucifer who had 1/2 the full power he would had in his hell, and Both Riders beaten Zadkiel, with a little summoning. So beating Mephisto with a Amp seems.... well... silly.

Anyway, when did you start reading the GR series :)

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19  Edited By Killemall

@indiecomicsftw: I started reading Ghost Rider about 6 / 7 months ago. I even created a thread that is left half done remember. I just havent gotten into the old issues though, i have read most of his appearances post 2000.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw: I started reading Ghost Rider about 6 / 7 months ago. I even created a thread that is left half done remember. I just havent gotten into the old issues though, i have read most of his appearances post 2000.

Old issues are nothing to write home about :/ some of them were good, others total misadventures. he goes from battling Mephisto to Biker Gangs or freaks at a circus. Makes me say "WTH"

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't even have to read post above - Zarathos solos and if this is Kale with his power that killed Mephisto in Hell, he solos as well.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By New_World_Order

I've always believed Mjolnir and Storm Breaker can hurt Zarathos let alone a Ghost Rider. A though they still lose.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sebast_Allen

1) Agreed how the fight went down was rather ludicrous, but Zarathos would have won. Also if you look at Zarathos current feats, he is way stronger and more invulnerable than the 70s. Feats man.

I know, i was just making sure no one took that fight seriously.

2) The same guy who had total reality warping in his realm and all his demon pals. Also you must never read the X-Factor Comics were Azmodeus was ranked high enough as a Hell Lord to battle her for a title of the true Devil of Hell in the X-Factor Comics. Azmodeus, Mephisto, Hela, and few others were all considered the top dogs for the title.

Hela was insanly but Azmodeus is outside his Hell. In it he was high tier reality warping.

Zarathos overpowers Hell Lord Azmodeus in his own Hell Realm. He is not weak at all. In Fact he initially had overpowered Zarathos before Zarathos used all his strength to break free. either way, Azmodeus is not weak sauce, just a weak Hell lord which still ranks higher than mid tier beings in Marvel.

Seen the scans, not impressed, show me him using reality warping, he is mid tier level.

Uriel shows he is equal with Mephisto in power, that much we know thanks to the first scan. Yet Uriel acting all high and mighty knows he is no match for Nobel Kale who shuts him up with a threat.

Speaks volumes to me.

You cant take that as a serious feat. If i know i'm stronger than you for example, then i warn you that i will hurt you, if you attack me quick enough and restrain me with a weapon then it just means you used the situation well and attacked when i didnt expect it, not that your stronger than me.

4) This is flat out wrong. Mephisto cannot claim ANY SOUL not barted to him. He cannot claim Thor's or Surfer's or someone like Roxanne! The mere human Roxxane was beyong his reach. Same with Black Panther. I guess Black Panther is equal to Thor now? C'mon guy....

did not know that.

5) If you read Circle of four and the Comics with Blackheart in them... yes he is impressive.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-565298-blackheart-evil-thread.html

This respect thread has a huge collection of Blackhearts feats before he became a Hell lord. As Hell lord the whole Omnipotent in his realm comes to play. In Circle of Four Blackheart pwned Ghost Rider, Red Hulk, Agent Venom, and X-23 untill Ghost Rider united them into a single uber being.

I mostly saw mental feats and shapeshifting, and thor or bill would destroy the venom rulk rider

i guess

6) Thor fights Zeus. Big deal, what feats does Zeus have other than overpowering Hulk? He is a Sky Father, yet ask anyone on the Vine if Sky Fathers are anywhere near say Odin. They will all tell you by feats, no. By feats Blackheart > Zeus. no lie. Thor is awesome as far the powerhouse he is, but the guy regularly still has troubles with beings like Juggernaut (Thor only won with BFR), Hulk (Mindless Savage, Professor Hulk, sometimes just Savage Hulk!), and he could not take out Thanos with the Power Gem who is overall weaker than Skyfathers.....

So did he lose to Thor?

Thor fails to beat Mephisto here. Just does not submit and Mephisto lets him go laughing.

Oh wow, here Hela has to come and save Thor! Yeah, he is so superior to Mephisto. but you know who does pwn Mephisto in his realm? Zarathos.

Superior to Mephisto or any hell lord in their realm. Hell Nobel kale beaten Nightmare in his realm!

I guess Nightmare is also unimpressive in all his battles vs Classic Dr. Strange in your eyes too huh?

You seem to forget that Zeus isnt the only skyfather thor has fought. And thor has one panel stated he only uses like 30 percent of his power on earth. When fighting heralds and skyfather he is consistently shown to be on their level. He beat a skyfather who added onto her power by taking odins. He beat Glory, the guy who is equal to a bloodlusted odin. He was on par with surtur who had the twighlight sword and the eternal flame. Him with surfur and photon beat a fully fed galactus and another abstract level being. He also hurt mikoboshi, who had absorbed 99.98 percent of the marvel omniverse/multiverse. So yeah, he stands a good chance.

And the godblast could oneshot these guys, it got past Juggernauts invincibility, it beat the skyfather who stole odins power, you know what?

http://www.comicvine.com/thor/4005-2268/forums/how-powerful-is-the-godblast-1506903/

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Sebast_Allen

I guess thor and beta win?

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guess wrong.Ghost Riders wins, well Zarathos solo.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen said:

You guess wrong.Ghost Riders wins, well Zarathos solo.

Lols, then comment on my above statement, or rather...

@indiecomicsftw said:

I know, i was just making sure no one took that fight seriously.

Seen the scans, not impressed, show me him using reality warping, he is mid tier level.

Speaks volumes to me.

You cant take that as a serious feat. If i know i'm stronger than you for example, then i warn you that i will hurt you, if you attack me quick enough and restrain me with a weapon then it just means you used the situation well and attacked when i didnt expect it, not that your stronger than me.

did not know that.

I mostly saw mental feats and shapeshifting, and thor or bill would destroy the venom rulk rider

i guess

So did he lose to Thor?

You seem to forget that Zeus isnt the only skyfather thor has fought. And thor has one panel stated he only uses like 30 percent of his power on earth. When fighting heralds and skyfather he is consistently shown to be on their level. He beat a skyfather who added onto her power by taking odins. He beat Glory, the guy who is equal to a bloodlusted odin. He was on par with surtur who had the twighlight sword and the eternal flame. Him with surfur and photon beat a fully fed galactus and another abstract level being. He also hurt mikoboshi, who had absorbed 99.98 percent of the marvel omniverse/multiverse. So yeah, he stands a good chance.

And the godblast could oneshot these guys, it got past Juggernauts invincibility, it beat the skyfather who stole odins power, you know what?

http://www.comicvine.com/thor/4005-2268/forums/how-powerful-is-the-godblast-1506903/

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen: first you need to understand GR is no mere immortal, you can't kill him/erase him.God Blast is going to fail, but Thor won't have the chance to use it.Ghost Rider is not Juggernaut so whether godblast worked on him or not doesn't matter here, GR will just reform.

Love the hammer bro's, thor is my favourite superhero, but zarathos and Noble stomp hard

So which one, first you say GR stomps and now you say Thor wins.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Sebast_Allen

@ghostrider2 said:

@sebast_allen: first you need to understand GR is no mere immortal, you can't kill him/erase him.God Blast is going to fail, but Thor won't have the chance to use it.Ghost Rider is not Juggernaut so whether godblast worked on him or not doesn't matter here, GR will just reform.

No you need to understand that thor fights immortals on a regular basis, and they are no differnt to Zarathos. A godblast is not just physical, it also draws from thor's odinpower and his vitality from gaea and his own mystical blood. This atack without a doubt would k.o zarathos and kale, it did so to surtur and ymir, it actually pushed a moving juggernaut back, it killed a skyfatgher that added onto her power by taking odins etc, Zarathos and Kale can't hope to stand up to that, and thor still has the geo-blast, thermo blast, and anti-blast.

@sebast_allen said:

So which one, first you say GR stomps and now you say Thor wins.

If you didnt see my post after aying " NOT, thor and bill wreck house" then you are blind dude, i was joking, then when someone agreed i would counter

Why so quiet, you were confident 4 days ago

Bump