Bane.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By MKF30

Goro. Reason? 10,000 years more experience then his foes, stronger having four arms and also has supernatural powers. Banes been beaten by Batman(a human) and Zangief is a wrestler....he's going down by Bane or Goro real fast
Avatar image for hulkstrongerthan1
Hulkstrongerthan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hulkstrongerthan1

zangief has years of experiece wresling bears and and wild animals. 
and he has years fighting the tougfest peple in the world

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MKF30

Exactly ^ which is why the experience factor would play a big role in Goro's favor

Hulkstrongerthan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hulkstrongerthan1
@MKF30 said:
"Exactly ^ which is why the experience factor would play a big role in Goro's favor "

zangief could take on bane 
what if he pile drives goro into ground . he dies
Dessolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dessolution
@MKF30 said:

" Goro. Reason? 10,000 years more experience then his foes, stronger having four arms and also has supernatural powers. Banes been beaten by Batman(a human) and Zangief is a wrestler....he's going down by Bane or Goro real fast "

Wasn't he the guy that got tricked by Johnny? and fell to his death because of his utter stupidity? yea, i'm gonna go for Bane or zangief 
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MKF30

Cage baited him to fight near the cliff, not sure if I'd say tricked him though. Took him off guard a little? Yes. I never said he was uber smart but then how smart is Bane and Zangief? lol roid heads=also stupid lol but then the movies as we all know at times aren't "dead accurate" with the games, comics. I mean look at Silver Surfer, he's a weakling in the FF movie but this "godly character" in the comics...lol  

@Hulk, Goro weighs probably more then twice the amount that Zangief does and say at least 4-500 lbs easy, I don't believe a piledriver would be so easy to do on a dude with four arms twice your size lol Goro could perhaps shoot a fireball or stomp on their heads lol  

I'm by no means a Goro fan either, but just stating there here he has the edge with his 4 arms, experience and abilities which the others don't have.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
I think Goro could win here actually... of all the Mortal Kombat Characters... Goro, Kintaro and Motaro have actually shown Superhuman levels of Strength... that should be sufficient to win here
ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ThanosIsMad
@MKF30 said:
" Goro. Reason? 10,000 years more experience then his foes, stronger having four arms and also has supernatural powers. Banes been beaten by Batman(a human) and Zangief is a wrestler....he's going down by Bane or Goro real fast "
A wrestler that surrounds his hand with energy to smack people.  Street Fighter characters are pretty much superhuman.
acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By acewasp23
@MKF30 said:

I never said he was uber smart but then how smart is Bane and Zangief? lol roid heads=also stupid lol

you don't know allot about Bane's character do you..  
With the Venom he was able to Break the Bat..  
with out the venom he Stalemates Bruce in most (if not all) encounters...  
Bane Also has a very high LvL of intelligence in both Science and strategic planning..  
he is one of the first Batman Villains to figure out who batman really was..  he has a Photographic memory, and is a master tactician, and is trained in more than One form of martial arts including his own form of calisthenics.   
Bane should have No problem taking down the Red cyclone...   
the Movie made Goro Look like a chump.. Johny did KO Goro in the games.. but i doubt it was a drop from a cliff that did it..  
Goro takes this by a landslide though..  
he has a much higher lvl of superhuman strength, as said before he also has quite a bit more experience, and powers of a mystical nature..

Hulkstrongerthan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

all three are idiots

who is dumber?

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By acewasp23
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MKF30

I know enough to make a conclusion in which you agreed with what I said intially anyhow, and am well aware of the Batman incident by Millar...but then Bats came back anyway so...lol 

Batman has also defeated Bane at times(but not easily or as you've said other times stalemated). I never said though that Zangief will win this lol he'd get owned the worst if anything out of these 3, so I am definitely not debating that. He'd be the first to go easily. At the end of the day Goro takes this when all said and done.  Johnny Cage also keep in mind(although goofy) is a good fight, this some MK fans aren't even aware of and tend to hate on him. Believe me as an MK fan, I can tell you this easily but he's fought powerful sorcerers, fallen gods and monsters such as Goro and also is superhuman with some minor supernatural abilities...so in other words, Cage is no runt. That was probably the only part of the first MK movie that I wasn't too fond of how Goro got defeated but could happen...he kicked him and Goro lost his balance and was hanging on the cliff. In the games you have to fight within an arena

@ the other guy, Zangief may be slightly more powerful then  a normal wrestler but not sure if I'd put him in the "super human" category with Ryu, Ken, Bison etc...he is not 

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By acewasp23
@MKF30 said:
"I know enough to make a conclusion in which you agreed with what I said intially anyhow, and am well aware of the Batman incident by Millar...but then Bats came back anyway so...lol  Batman has also defeated Bane at times(but not easily or as you've said other times stalemated). I never said though that Zangief will win this lol he'd get owned the worst if anything out of these 3, so I am definitely not debating that. He'd be the first to go easily. At the end of the day Goro takes this when all said and done.  Johnny Cage also keep in mind(although goofy) is a good fight, this some MK fans aren't even aware of and tend to hate on him. Believe me as an MK fan, I can tell you this easily but he's fought powerful sorcerers, fallen gods and monsters such as Goro and also is superhuman with some minor supernatural abilities...so in other words, Cage is no runt. That was probably the only part of the first MK movie that I wasn't too fond of how Goro got defeated but could happen...he kicked him and Goro lost his balance and was hanging on the cliff. In the games you have to fight within an arena @ the other guy, Zangief may be slightly more powerful then  a normal wrestler but not sure if I'd put him in the "super human" category with Ryu, Ken, Bison etc...he is not    "
LoL i know enough about Goro, and Cage..  
just Pointing out that Bane isn't slow when it comes to Brains..  in fact aside from the 10K years that Goro has in fighting and experience.. i would put Bane on the top of the List for Brains..   
we both Area that Goro wins this without breaking a sweat..
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MKF30

Yeah I got ya, I always thought of Bane as "not the dumbest" but not the brightest either in terms of comic characters intelligence but then I'm comparing him to people like Bats, Fate, Iron Man and Spider-Man, Doom etc so maybe that's a bit unfair lol. 

Goro in terms of smarts is probably the smartest in terms of "fighting ability" due to experience of thousands of years taking on Earth's best fighters, in "other smarts" Bane is smarter I'd say if you know what I'm saying. 

BTW, lol if you don't mind me asking are you a chick or are you another dude with a hot chick in your avy? lol

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By acewasp23
@MKF30 said:

"Yeah I got ya, I always thought of Bane as "not the dumbest" but not the brightest either in terms of comic characters intelligence but then I'm comparing him to people like Bats, Fate, Iron Man and Spider-Man, Doom etc so maybe that's a bit unfair lol.  Goro in terms of smarts is probably the smartest in terms of "fighting ability" due to experience of thousands of years taking on Earth's best fighters, in "other smarts" Bane is smarter I'd say if you know what I'm saying.  BTW, lol if you don't mind me asking are you a chick or are you another dude with a hot chick in your avy? lol "

Well to be honest, Bane's intelligence Impressed Ra's al Ghul enough to where he appointed him his heir..  
after they had a falling out, Bane located and attempted to Destroy one of  Ra's al Ghul's Lazarus Pits..  
in terms of Intelligence i would put him up there with Batman..        

LoL na im a dude..  
every one was putting their fav models up at one time.. so i used a pic of my fave model.... my wife.. LoL

Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulkstrongerthan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MKF30 said:
" I know enough to make a conclusion in which you agreed with what I said intially anyhow, and am well aware of the Batman incident by Millar...but then Bats came back anyway so...lol  Batman has also defeated Bane at times(but not easily or as you've said other times stalemated). I never said though that Zangief will win this lol he'd get owned the worst if anything out of these 3, so I am definitely not debating that. He'd be the first to go easily. At the end of the day Goro takes this when all said and done.  Johnny Cage also keep in mind(although goofy) is a good fight, this some MK fans aren't even aware of and tend to hate on him. Believe me as an MK fan, I can tell you this easily but he's fought powerful sorcerers, fallen gods and monsters such as Goro and also is superhuman with some minor supernatural abilities...so in other words, Cage is no runt. That was probably the only part of the first MK movie that I wasn't too fond of how Goro got defeated but could happen...he kicked him and Goro lost his balance and was hanging on the cliff. In the games you have to fight within an arena @ the other guy, Zangief may be slightly more powerful then  a normal wrestler but not sure if I'd put him in the "super human" category with Ryu, Ken, Bison etc...he is not    "
yea hes the strongest character in the street fighter universe. his punches creates energy
Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Assman
@Vance Astro said:
"Bane. "

Only if he's juiced!
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#22  Edited By joshmightbe
@Hulkstrongerthan1:
banes not an idiot hes almost as smart as batman(unless youre thinking of his movie counter part which doesnt count cause it had barely anything to do with the actual charater
Hulkstrongerthan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THIS IS MECH-ZANGEIF

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By LubeMan
@Hulkstrongerthan1 said:
"THIS IS MECH-ZANGEIF "

Now you tell us lol
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Hulkstrongerthan1 said:
" all three are idiots  who is dumber? "
Actually neither Bane nor Goro is stupid.Zangief kind of isn't either.
acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By acewasp23
@Hulkstrongerthan1 said:
"THIS IS MECH-ZANGEIF "
LMAO i love it when the OP changes the rules to give their character the edge halfway through the battle thread..  
why make a battle when your just going to change it because your favorite character is loosing..  
that would be like me making a thread labeled Hal Jordan vs the silver surfer... then after the first or second page say "well i meant zero hour parallax not Green Lantern"
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By MKF30
@acewasp23 said:
"@MKF30 said:

"Yeah I got ya, I always thought of Bane as "not the dumbest" but not the brightest either in terms of comic characters intelligence but then I'm comparing him to people like Bats, Fate, Iron Man and Spider-Man, Doom etc so maybe that's a bit unfair lol.  Goro in terms of smarts is probably the smartest in terms of "fighting ability" due to experience of thousands of years taking on Earth's best fighters, in "other smarts" Bane is smarter I'd say if you know what I'm saying.  BTW, lol if you don't mind me asking are you a chick or are you another dude with a hot chick in your avy? lol "

Well to be honest, Bane's intelligence Impressed Ra's al Ghul enough to where he appointed him his heir..  
after they had a falling out, Bane located and attempted to Destroy one of  Ra's al Ghul's Lazarus Pits..  
in terms of Intelligence i would put him up there with Batman..        

LoL na im a dude..  
every one was putting their fav models up at one time.. so i used a pic of my fave model.... my wife.. LoL

Yeah, Ras is a smart sob lol. Real smart, that's cool. I've only read some Bane stories(not all) thanks for that extra info ;) 

I think if I had to rate them IMO Batman>Ra's>Bane for me anyway 

Ohh yeah I see that now, my fault haha. 

@Hulk, Zan isn't the strongest guy in SF man lol
Ownerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Ownerz

Bane with Venom wins

EVILRYUX2fold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By EVILRYUX2fold

Zangief wins He is the red cyclone and he is the Strongest ever He Creates hurricans and tornados and earthquakes dude plus he Created a explosion so big it could be Seen from Outerspace in Cosh and Ex2 plus 
EVILRYUX2fold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By EVILRYUX2fold

Zangief wins lol he is the strongest ever other then Kairi Shin vega and Akuma  he creates tornados hurricanes and Earthquakes etc.  

Avatar image for the_mayhem_theory
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goro.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MKF30

Goro FTW

Scarbearer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Scarbearer
@acewasp23 said:
he is one of the first Batman Villains to figure out who batman really was..
And by way of a little extra props for my boy Bane... he figured who Batman was reading news papers in Pena Duro, before he even escaped.  He is basically an evil (or well.. Anti-Heroic now) Doc Savage.  Which is why he's fit son great with the Secret Six.
CaptainJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By CaptainJ

Bane or Goro, I'll choose one later.

Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mech Zangief >Goro>Bane>Zangief

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MKF30

There's a mech Zan? lol

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By nick_hero22

Zangief > Bane > Goro
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By MKF30

Goro>>Bane>>>>>>>>>>>Zanfief

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By demifiend
@MKF30 said:
Goro. Reason? 10,000 years more experience then his foes, stronger having four arms and also has supernatural powers. Banes been beaten by Batman(a human) and Zangief is a wrestler....he's going down by Bane or Goro real fast
10.000 years of experience, and even like that he was beat by a bad copy of jean claude van damme. 
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By nick_hero22
@MKF30
What strength feats does Goro have?
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By progenitorigin

Gotta side with Goro here, even though Kintaro is better. ;)
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MKF30
@demifiend said:
@MKF30 said:
10.000 years of experience, and even like that he was beat by a bad copy of jean claude van damme. 
Cage lol was actually inspired by Van Damme from Blood Sport :P they did that on purpose hehe but Cage is a damn good fighter, he's just goofy so nobody takes him seriously..lol 

But good points, the 10, 000 years of experience is a valid one imo especially....
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By nick_hero22
@MKF30
How is 10,000 years of experience relevant to strength?
Avatar image for the_mayhem_theory
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22 said:
@MKF30: What strength feats does Goro have?
Goro has a few strength feats that I can remember; he can leap high distances and landed on his opponent, crushing them beneath his feet; his first fatality is where he grabs his opponent, and using his bottom set of arms, holds them on the shoulders while the upper arms tear the opponent's head off, and wretch it into four pieces; and his second fatality is where he grabs his opponent by the waist using his top arms, and rips the opponents legs off, then spins them upside down and rips their arms off, and then wretches them vertically in half. I've never seen Bane or Zangief do something like that, but I can be swayed. Right now I'm voting Goro.
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By nick_hero22
@The_Mayhem_Theory
Jumping high is gameplay mechanics which isn't canon because he has never shown this ability in a cutscene. Bane off Vemon has been able to dismember people too, Bane on Vemon is much stronger. Nothing Goro has done puts him above Bane and Zangief because they are capable of doing it too.
tronboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By tronboy

zangief wins

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By jeanroygrant

Bane.

Avatar image for radioactivespider-fan
RadioactiveSpider-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we count non-canon, Goro or Zangief. Bane is fodder here.

Frankly I don't know.

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Devil_Driver

Goro should be able to take this fight he has more experience, a fireball, fire breath, and is at least as strong if not stronger than Bane, he no sold a hit to the face from the wrath hammer wielded by Kotal Ket'z the father of Kotal Kahn, and when Goro used the same hammer on K'etz his head exploded into pulp. I mentioned the fire breath because it is capable of lethally burning a human to the point where their whole body is covered in third degree burns.

I'm basing this on what Kintaro did to Kabal, Goro's breath should be at least as powerful as Kintaro's, watch the clip below at 2:58

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Durability
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Special Attacks
More Fireball action note the impact and after effect when Kotal Kahn is on the ground
More Fireball action note the impact and after effect when Kotal Kahn is on the ground
No Caption Provided
Fireball Jump Combo
Fireball Jump Combo
zeezee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1