#1 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91297 posts) - - Show Bio

Zangief is stronger and a batter fighter...he wins.

#3 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

They both have Super Strength, But I have to go with the Super Piledriver!

#4 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Zangief is stronger and a batter fighter...he wins."
#5 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Yall can take Zangief all you want in this ill take Goro, a four armed giant monster beats a two armed man any day in my book. Besides Goro was a boss on his video game, people hardly even use Zangief in his game.

#6 Posted by King Saturn (224505 posts) - - Show Bio
Zangief is in trouble here if we are using Goro from the Mortal Kombat games and comics...
#7 Posted by lionheart (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

goro definitely wins this
zangief is barely even close to how strong goro is
goro was kind of a god i believe also
so zangief is in trouble

#8 Posted by King Saturn (224505 posts) - - Show Bio
Goro's strength maybe too much for Zangief too handle
#9 Posted by lordraiden (7466 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:

F*%$# Vance, your gonna kill me with laughter! Goro outclasses Z in strength, speed, stamina and experience! Goro would slap Zangy silly! 
#10 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Yall can take Zangief all you want in this ill take Goro, a four armed giant monster beats a two armed man any day in my book. Besides Goro was a boss on his video game, people hardly even use Zangief in his game."

zangief's arm are as big as goro's two arms so both of zangief's arms are bigger than four of goro's.

King Saturn
said:
"Zangief is in trouble here if we are using Goro from the Mortal Kombat games and comics...
"

zangief is a monster. and he breath blue flame out of his mouth.

lionheart
said:
"goro definitely wins this
so zangief is in trouble"

goro was never a god. he is just a prince of the 4 armed people. kintaro is waaay stronger than goro. in fact, kintaro is more of a match for zangief.

King Saturn
said:
"Goro's strength maybe too much for Zangief too handle
"

laughs. =D

lordraiden
said:
"Vance Astro said:

F*%$# Vance, your gonna kill me with laughter! Goro outclasses Z in strength, speed, stamina and experience! Goro would slap Zangy silly! "

you're killing me laughter.

#11 Posted by lordraiden (7466 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"SeSAW said:
"Yall can take Zangief all you want in this ill take Goro, a four armed giant monster beats a two armed man any day in my book. Besides Goro was a boss on his video game, people hardly even use Zangief in his game."

zangief's arm are as big as goro's two arms so both of zangief's arms are bigger than four of goro's.

King Saturn
said:
"Zangief is in trouble here if we are using Goro from the Mortal Kombat games and comics...
"

lionheart
said:

goro was never a god. he is just a prince of the 4 armed people. kintaro is waaay stronger than goro. in fact, kintaro is more of a match for zangief.

King Saturn
said:
"

laughs. =D

lordraiden
said:
"Vance Astro said:

F*%$# Vance, your gonna kill me with laughter! Goro outclasses Z in strength, speed, stamina and experience! Goro would slap Zangy silly! "

"

Is that pic suppose to mean something???
#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91297 posts) - - Show Bio

Zangief CURBSTOMP.

#13 Posted by lordraiden (7466 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Zangief CURBSTOMP."

Stop it Vance, your killing me lol Your too funny for your own good :-)
#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91297 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Zangief CURBSTOMP."

Stop it Vance, your killing me lol Your too funny for your own good :-)"
No one believes your actually laughing.Zangief CURBSTOMPS.
#15 Posted by lordraiden (7466 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Zangief CURBSTOMP."

No one believes your actually laughing.Zangief CURBSTOMPS."

Is that the first word you ever learned: Curbstomp :-) I've noticed it's a fave of yours, irrespective of the battle or logic!
#16 Edited by Vance Astro (91297 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Zangief CURBSTOMP."

Is that the first word you ever learned: Curbstomp :-) I've noticed it's a fave of yours, irrespective of the battle or logic!"
I've noticed you never really prove sh#t you just make a bunch of random statements.I don't know why I even bother to respond to you or take you seriously.I don't bother making a case against statements that have nothing directly to do with the outcome of the battle.
#17 Posted by lordraiden (7466 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Zangief CURBSTOMP."

Is that the first word you ever learned: Curbstomp :-) I've noticed it's a fave of yours, irrespective of the battle or logic!"
I've noticed you never really prove sh#t you just make a bunch of random statements.I don't know why I even bother to respond to you or take you seriously.I don't bother making a case against statements that have nothing directly to do with the outcome of the battle."

You haven't proven anything other than your standard statement of "curbstomp", which i've found in so many cases/battles, to be ludicrous! Comming in and saying Zangief has a chance or can take Goro is one thing, and I can respect that as your opinion, even if I don't agree with it, but saying a russian wrestler who fights bears can curbstomp a half dragon/half human champion of MK for over 500 years that's powerfull in his own right is well, ludicrous, to put it mildly and you are either f%$&*ing with people or testing their intelligence!
#18 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

My vote goes to Goro on this one.  Zangief may be strong, but Goro's got him outclassed in strength by far.  Goro doesn't stand a chance in my opinion.

#19 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Ego said:

"

Is that pic suppose to mean something???"

yes.. here's more hints...

#20 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

Russian ftw

#21 Posted by Insane Mike (48 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"lordraiden said:
"Ego said:

"

Is that pic suppose to mean something???"

yes.. here's more hints...

"
That's Mech Zangief not regular Zangief
#22 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
The Time Keeper said:
"My vote goes to Goro on this one.  Zangief may be strong, but Goro's got him outclassed in strength by far.  Goro doesn't stand a chance in my opinion."
one arm of zangief is larger than one arm of goro's. zanfief is strickly stronger than goro by far. goro is only 6 feet tall. zangief is was originally 7. but he turned into 8 or 9 feet tall.

and look at goro....

give me a f&$ing break!
don't tell me that scorpion is just as tall as goro!

#23 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
Insane Mike said:
"That's Mech Zangief not regular Zangief"

one of the same. zangief can turn meta at will.

video 1: zangief normal form

video 2: zangeif turns into meta.

#24 Posted by Vance Astro (91297 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Zangief CURBSTOMP."

I've noticed you never really prove sh#t you just make a bunch of random statements.I don't know why I even bother to respond to you or take you seriously.I don't bother making a case against statements that have nothing directly to do with the outcome of the battle."

You haven't proven anything other than your standard statement of "curbstomp", which i've found in so many cases/battles, to be ludicrous! Comming in and saying Zangief has a chance or can take Goro is one thing, and I can respect that as your opinion, even if I don't agree with it, but saying a russian wrestler who fights bears can curbstomp a half dragon/half human champion of MK for over 500 years that's powerfull in his own right is well, ludicrous, to put it mildly and you are either f%$&*ing with people or testing their intelligence!"
I'm not testing anyone i'm dead serious.I never said I came in here and proved anything.You never even bother to argue with any of my claims and that's in every thread.If you think i'm wrong instead of pointing out what's wrong and giving facts you say something like "Very funny Vance".I don't want to hear that BS.Bringing Zangief down to being just a russian wrestler who wrestles bears shows that you obviously don't know anything about the character.Maybe you should do you research before you say something.
#25 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll stick with Ego and Vance. I could give out my two cents, but they seem to have it under wraps. lol

#26 Posted by King Saturn (224505 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"SeSAW said:

King Saturn
said:
"

lionheart
said:

King Saturn
said:
"

laughs. =D

lordraiden
said:
"Vance Astro said:

"
Explain to me how Zangief is so much stronger than Goro.. cause I am having a hard time believing that this Super Powered Russian can beat the 5000 year old Goro who has 2 losses in a span of 4000 years of undefeated combat... and doesnt he have Kung Lao as a victory on his plate as well ?
#27 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

hahahha looking at that pic, it looks like he popped a blood vessel by flexing too had. lmao!!

#28 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

The Super Piledriver

#29 Posted by Hulkstrongerthan1 (1041 posts) - - Show Bio

#30 Posted by Jx4gz (1715 posts) - - Show Bio

Goro should win

#31 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

goro would smack zangief left, right and center
#32 Posted by Hulkstrongerthan1 (1041 posts) - - Show Bio

zangief would pile drive goro to death

#33 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, Goro would own the hell out of Zangief here....he's given better fighters then Zangief in MK a tougher time with actual powers...I might add.
#34 Posted by RedFly (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, please. Looks like most of these people don't know anything about MK. Goro was the undefeated champion of Mortal Kombat for 500 years. Goro is the clear winner.

And then, Goro is just 6ft. tall? LOL. You believe in that screenshot!

In MK1, all characters were resized to make height of all fighters the same. In fact, Goro is about 8ft tall. He won 9 consecutive tournaments. Experience is power. Goro wins easily.