Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By GXrevolution96

Zaheer (with flight)

No Caption Provided

King Bumi

No Caption Provided

In this battle, Zaheer will squares off with the mad genus, King Bumi. Who will win!?

• Win by KO or death
  • Start 15 metres apart
  • Morals off
  • Zaheer can fly
  • Both have 15 min prep and knowledge

No Caption Provided

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

While king bumi hasn't fought any flying opponents before, zaheer will have to get in range to fight him as well.

So it's basically zaheer throwing air blasts while flying, while bumi chucking rocks at him. Zaheer's flight makes him quite good at dodging, but at overall bending, I'd say bumi has the advantage. He might also last longer than zaheer if the fight drags out.

If he goes flying head first to bumi like he did to korra, there's a good chance of a *splat*

So overall, bumi more often than not.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Zaheer stomps, all he has to do is show king bumi clippers, or better still blade to shave his ampit.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zaheer needs to cover/close a considerable amount of distance to attack bumi, though he would be fast, bumi would be able to react to some and tag him with rocks.

Avatar image for kaang_the_watcher
Kaang_the_Watcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Kaang_the_Watcher

I feel like Bumi should take this. It might just be due to his age (growing up with Aang in a time when the Air Nomads were still alive), but his fight with Aang indicated that he's not only one of the most powerful earthbenders in the world, but he's also familiar enough with airbender tactics and mentalities that he knows exactly how to fight them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumi should win, although Zaheer will put up a fight.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaang_the_watcher: you cracked the case!!!! He knows the movement of airbenders and can predict their moves, but zaheer is a different airbender, his moves are somewhat different, hence his fight with tenzin, kya, white lotus(his escape), p'li's escape, moves like and airbender but differently, though bumi will still tag him.

Korraspirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh, Bumi stomps! This is the same guy that can bend cities, lift 2 story statues and take on comet amped fire benders like they are nothing. Zaheer's flight capabilities do give somewhat of an advantage, but it will not help in the long run. He'll have to go to Bumi if he wants to hit him and get in close. All Bumi has to do is spam large boulders, similar to the one kuvira bent at Korra when she knocked her out of the air, or perhaps like what Toph did to Aang in the "The Rift Part 3". Addtionally, Zaheer's air blasts are not doing anything to Bumi's Earth defence. The same earth defensives that tank comet amped fire blasts

Kaang_the_Watcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaang_the_watcher: you cracked the case!!!! He knows the movement of airbenders and can predict their moves, but zaheer is a different airbender, his moves are somewhat different, hence his fight with tenzin, kya, white lotus(his escape), p'li's escape, moves like and airbender but differently, though bumi will still tag him.

Yeah, I never said it would be easy. Zaheer is a formidable opponent to be sure. But while they're both masters of their own bending art, Bumi is wiser, more experienced, and a more creative thinker.

Korraspirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumi. Stronger, more powerful, more agile and has way more experienced. I feel like Zaheer is so overrated. His flight abilities did not magically improve his air bending techniques. Some people act like is on whole different level.

Loading Video...

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bumi should be able to put up a good defense to block zhaeer's attacks, and zhaeer would be able to dodge bumi's earth with ease due to his flight.

im think that bumi would win this. he would be able to take zheers air blasts if he couldnt block them, and if he could control a large amount of earth (like the houses he was throwing when he escaped the fire nation), he should be able to control a large amount of small rocks too, which would be harder for zhaeer to dodge.

bumi should win 7/10

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumi wins. The guy was casually toying with Aang, and Aang's a better airbender than Zaheer. Zaheer's flight will make him trickier to hit, but not impossible, and Bumi's fast and powerful enough to do it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By AvatarReiko

Zaheer speed blitzes. He is simply too fast for Bumi to react too. Bumi would be caught by Zaheer's flybys

No Caption Provided

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatarreiko: it's a lot easier to blitz someone who's poisoned and dying than to blitz someone who can toy with and casually tag Aang

LokLegends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As I recall, Bumi couldn't even beat Book 1 Aang. There is no way he is beating an air bender of Zaheer's skill, especially with flight, an ability that even Aaang couldn't master. I just don't see Bumi tagging Zaheer to be honest.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loklegends: Bumi was toying with Aang and beat him. Aang's an airbending master, while Zaheer's not, and he had some of his best feats in Book 1.

LokLegends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus said:

@loklegends: Bumi was toying with Aang and beat him. Aang's an airbending master, while Zaheer's not, and he had some of his best feats in Book 1.

Really? Zaheer uncooked an air bending ability not seen foe thousands of years. Not even Aang could do. it. Zaheer is an air bending master

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus said:

Really? Zaheer uncooked an air bending ability not seen foe thousands of years. Not even Aang could do. it. Zaheer is an air bending master

How does that make him better at airbending? That's like saying aang invented air scooter, so he's better than anyone who hasn't done so. Zaheer's airbending is weak compared to what we have seen from aang.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@korraspirit: Which are all great feats, problem is though Zaheer can fly, and doesn't necessary have to bend to do so. Any of those things he will throw Zaheer could possibly dodge. However, i do think though that Zaheer will get tagged and once he does... We all know what happens next Xd

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hail to the King. Bumi ftw!

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loklegends: Yeah, he unlocked one ability by severing his earthly tethers, which only happened when his girlfriend's head blew up. Shame on Aang for not unlocking that. Zaheer acknowledged to Tenzin that he wasn't a master

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While king bumi hasn't fought any flying opponents before, zaheer will have to get in range to fight him as well.

So it's basically zaheer throwing air blasts while flying, while bumi chucking rocks at him. Zaheer's flight makes him quite good at dodging, but at overall bending, I'd say bumi has the advantage. He might also last longer than zaheer if the fight drags out.

If he goes flying head first to bumi like he did to korra, there's a good chance of a *splat*

So overall, zaheer more often than not.

this

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: wait, do you mean Zaheer or Bumi wins? Cause it sounded like you were arguing for Bumi, but then you said Zaheer

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus said:

@princearagorn1: wait, do you mean Zaheer or Bumi wins? Cause it sounded like you were arguing for Bumi, but then you said Zaheer

lol, I meant bumi, sorry.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh, Bumi stomps! This is the same guy that can bend cities, lift 2 story statues and take on comet amped fire benders like they are nothing. Zaheer's flight capabilities do give somewhat of an advantage, but it will not help in the long run. He'll have to go to Bumi if he wants to hit him and get in close. All Bumi has to do is spam large boulders, similar to the one kuvira bent at Korra when she knocked her out of the air, or perhaps like what Toph did to Aang in the "The Rift Part 3". Addtionally, Zaheer's air blasts are not doing anything to Bumi's Earth defence. The same earth defensives that tank comet amped fire blasts

I feel like Bumi should take this. It might just be due to his age (growing up with Aang in a time when the Air Nomads were still alive), but his fight with Aang indicated that he's not only one of the most powerful earthbenders in the world, but he's also familiar enough with airbender tactics and mentalities that he knows exactly how to fight them.

These pretty much sum it up.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As I recall, Bumi couldn't even beat Book 1 Aang. There is no way he is beating an air bender of Zaheer's skill, especially with flight, an ability that even Aaang couldn't master. I just don't see Bumi tagging Zaheer to be honest.

Are you really using that fight to gauge bumi's abilty when him and the white lotus were annihilating armies during the war while Bumi did an insane retake of omashu?

Israphael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Israphael

Stalemate. I think flight is the factor here. Without it Bumi would stomp Zaheer like a jobber, but with it I don't see Bumi being able to keep up with Zaheer or bring him down to the ground. I also don't see Zaheer being able to do much to a man who can fall into the earth and pop up in other places.

I suppose Bumi would likely tire long before Zaheer.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus said:

lol, I meant bumi, sorry.

Haha I figured as much

Kaang_the_Watcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumi's fight with Aang can't be counted as a loss. Not only did it actually finish as a stalemate, but Bumi was aware the whole time that he was fighting his childhood friend. His intention was never to hurt Aang.

Champion99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toss up.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loklegends said:

Bumi's fight with Aang can't be counted as a loss. Not only did it actually finish as a stalemate, but Bumi was aware the whole time that he was fighting his childhood friend. His intention was never to hurt Aang.

I'd say it finished as a win for Bumi, guy was in perfect position to crush Aang if he had wanted to

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is going to be a long fight but King Bumi would win without much difficulty.

The reason I say it'll be a long fight is because of Zaheer's speed and flight. He was avoiding Korra throwing mountain tops at him, so he should be able to avoid King Bumi doing the same. The problem is King Bumi's defenses, tunneling ability, and massive scale bending pretty much guarantee that Zaheer isn't going to be able to put him down, and that even if Zaheer did get a hit on King Bumi it likely wouldn't do much harm. Meanwhile King Bumi only really needs to connect once to get Zaheer on the ground for a quick earth grab, or to just crush him beneath a house.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is going to be a long fight but King Bumi would win without much difficulty.

The reason I say it'll be a long fight is because of Zaheer's speed and flight. He was avoiding Korra throwing mountain tops at him, so he should be able to avoid King Bumi doing the same. The problem is King Bumi's defenses, tunneling ability, and massive scale bending pretty much guarantee that Zaheer isn't going to be able to put him down, and that even if Zaheer did get a hit on King Bumi it likely wouldn't do much harm. Meanwhile King Bumi only really needs to connect once to get Zaheer on the ground for a quick earth grab, or to just crush him beneath a house.

This, Bumi is a plot breaking bender. As an elder Grandmaster and a White Lotus member, there are very few benders in general who could go toe to toe with him.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In all honestly Bumi, aside from Tenzin(and maybe Jinora), is the worst opponent for Zaheer. His dialogue with Aang suggests that he has experience with Airbenders, which is one of the reason airbenders(Aang and Tenzin) have a general advantage over everyone they battle(No one really know how to fight them). While flight is an decent defensive method, for offensive tactic he'll have to get closer which will be his downfall.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumi, very barely.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 anthp2000  Moderator

Bumi decimates him 10/10.

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumi stomps. He wins 10/10 or stalemate since Zaheer can't hurt him, but he can dodge almost everything Bumi does.

silentbat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This really is a toss up. These Zaheer stomps and Bumi stomps are quite silly.

Avatar image for deactivated-597fe3e7af56f
deactivated-597fe3e7af56f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Bumi wins every time unless he has a stroke or something in the middle of fighting. It'll take a while, but King Bumi's got time. If Zaheer's smart he'll run in the other direction and go pick on someone else.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Bumi 8 times out of 10, but each fight would be tiresome.

Znikt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zaheer wins soundly. Bumi's traditional earthbending style makes him a sitting duck to be stomped.

Avatar image for raimundopedrosa
raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kick Bumi would beat the living shit out of Zaheer.

In fact, after entrapping Bumi, Zaheer would create an earth hand and earth fist to hold Zaheer down and give him a thorough spanking. On Bumi's watch, Zaheer wouldn't dare cause chaos in the Earth Kingdom.

Avatar image for borndebater98812
BornDebater98812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zaheer play's hide and go seek with Bumi. Then, football tackles him.

Avatar image for borndebater98812
BornDebater98812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumi has no answer.

This is a joke, brah! :)

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

Bumi

Avatar image for raimundopedrosa
raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zaheer can dodge him for a while, dragging the battle out. But eventually, Bumi will get him. One good earth grip/fist is all that it will take, then Zaheer's done.

Zaheer play's hide and go seek with Bumi. Then, football tackles him.

Nah, if Zaheer does that, then Bumi crushes him. Getting in close is a stupid move against Bumi.