Z Fighters(android saga) VS. Android 17

julyiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Z Fighters-Goku(pre-virus),Vegeta,Trunks,Piccolo(pre-kami),Gohan,Krillin,Tien,Yamcha

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS.

No Caption Provided

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By GXrevolution96

I honestly do not see how they could possibly win this. This essentially 9 Nappa's vs Zarbon

The only conceivable way i could see them winning is if they rush 17 while Krillin prepares a Kienzen and throws at him. And this is assuming that that 17 doesn't one shot everyone before Krillin charges it, notices thaw attack and dodges it, or put his shield up.

julyiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution96: BUT, 17 himself said in the MANGA that krillin tien piccolo and trunks would be too strong for 18 since she was already dealing with vegeta Now i know 17 is stronger than 18 but not by much so with goku's help it would be at least close but i am leaning towards 17 BARELY

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GXrevolution96

@julyiscool said:

@gxrevolution96: BUT, 17 himself said in the MANGA that krillin tien piccolo and trunks would be too strong for 18 since she was already dealing with vegeta Now i know 17 is stronger than 18 but not by much so with goku's help it would be at least close but i am leaning towards 17 BARELY

17 also cannot sense Ki, so he couldn't have judged how strong they all were At least accurately. In any case, he later stomps all them effortlessly without even intending to kill them. Adding Goku, Gohan and Yamcha will not change the outcome. Its already been shown that ganging up doesn't work in DBZ. Their only hope here is Krillin's kienzen, and even that might not work.

julyiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't really see the point in adding the humans in all these Z fighters VS matchups. Pretty much everyone after the Saiyan Saga, grossly outclasses them in ability. I mean, you could also go up to the Namek Saga where they would get more powerful, but even after that...they are still pretty much nothing compared to the other villains.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Android 17 would beat them all.

The only numbers that matter in Dbz is everyone's power level.

You can have 100% Final Form Frieza(with a power level of 1 million) vs 100 base form Goku's with each a power level of 200,000 and Frieza will stomp all 100 of them easily.

jeanSummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GXrevolution96

@gxrevolution96: what about an instant kamehamea

That might work, it might not. One thing we have to consider is the power gap. Cell was at a suppressed level when he took Goku's attack hence why he sustained so much damage. In contrast, 17 is significantly stronger than Goku. It may hurt him, but its nowhere near enough put him down. Moreover, does Goku even know the move at this point? I assumed he learned the combo in the ROSAT.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jeanSummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: well its not 100% I mean picolo post kami was a higher power level than 17 but due to 17 never getting tired he eventually would've won or stalemated

jeanSummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: another could be buffed trunks having the power to kill perfect cell but just didn't have the speed and technique for it

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GXrevolution96

@ariesxmasters: well its not 100% I mean picolo post kami was a higher power level than 17 but due to 17 never getting tired he eventually would've won or stalemated

The power gap between them was insignificant. It wasn't big enough for Piccolo to dominate.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: another could be buffed trunks having the power to kill perfect cell but just didn't have the speed and technique for it

That is different.Trunks was just being a idiot and powering up incorrectly, and basically bulking himself us with those muscles which was hindering his speed.

@jeansummers said:

The power gap between them was insignificant. It wasn't big enough for Piccolo to dominate.

Pretty much. The power level difference was so minuscule in that fight it came down to stamina.

julyiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By julyiscool
Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They all get curbstomped.

Beata

jeanSummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@julyiscool: well those post have changed my mind a tinny bit. The biggest difference here is goku is fighting and it's only 17 I think all of them working together the could put him down

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

17 breaks all their arms and proceeds to off them one by one

jeanSummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I'll say Z fighters 6/10

julyiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: No he wouldn't Like i said earlier 17 said that the help that arrived would be too much for 18. And he can't sense ki but he has a built-in scouter. With gohan,yamcha AND Goku helping them 17 is not gonna come out the victor!

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Mike_Fowler

17 will literally one-shot all of them

julyiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By julyiscool

@dbzk1999: he din't one shot vegeta or trunks or krillin or yamcha or gohan or GOKU! the only one he one shotted was piccolo and tien and he even didn't really one shot Piccolo

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

17 murders

julyiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By julyiscool

@perethorn:My scenario

Gohan and Yamcha all go for 17 at first He effortlessly crushes them. But he is caught by surprise and tien gets a tri beam in. While this is happening Krillin is charging a destructo disk. after tien is done for 17 gets up kills him and krillin jumps in action and throws a destructo disk it does nothing and bounces off him then krillin is killed vegeta jumps in and tries but fails to attack 17 seeing this trunks gets mad and charges but it is no use. Piccolo does the same and dies while 17 is killing piccolo though Goku tries an Instant Kamehamea and gets him right in the face this makes 17 lose half of his power and goku proceeds to kill him

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Mike_Fowler

@julyiscool:

he din't one shot vegeta (who got his punch tanked by 18)or trunks (who got his sword broken from her tanking his attack) or krillin (because he didn't do anything in fear, and could've been 1 shotted) or yamcha (who wasn't there, not would he have made a difference) or gohan (who wouldn't have made a difference) or GOKU! (Who tenshinhan states wouldn't have made a difference and goku says that if vegeta got beat, he'd get beat)

the only one he one shotted was piccolo and tien (who he choked out) and he even didn't really one shot Piccolo (he hit him so hard there was an indention in his stomach)

julyiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzk1999: first of all tien didn't take in consideration that they all ganged up with goku and second this

No Caption Provided

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@julyiscool: then there's this

Chapter: 352 (DBZ 158), P14.6

Context: after Trunks, Piccolo, Tenshinhan, and Kuririn arrive

Vegeta: “What an absolutely annoying bunch…Do you really think this is an opponent you guys would be any use against?”

And where's the proof he WASN'T taking goku into consideration

He basically says that goku wouldn't have fared any better than trunks nor vegeta

julyiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzk1999: yah but he didn't say all together he just said they were equal by themselves

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only threats are Vegeta, Goku and Trunks, that being said they really aren't a match for 17 considering how easily 18 stomped Vegeta and Trunks, I doubt adding Goku will give them the win.

Sean12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animelegend68: 17 one-shotted trunks, who is only a little less powerful then Goku and even more so Vegeta. 18 pretty much handed Vegeta his ass, practically one shotted him, who at this point was the strongest Z-fighter. 17 is a fair bit stronger then 18, who acknowledged to Vegeta that the fight took longer than she was intending, meaning that Vegeta was stronger than she intended, yet still completely outclassed. 17 could easily dispatch the other Z-fighters before the Saiyan's even react and has force shields strong enough to deter Kami infused Piccolo's Hellzone grenades. No way they can even touch 17 even with their most powerful attacks.

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super 17 or Android 17?

Super 17 wins.

If it's Android 17, Z Fighters win. (All of them combined would pretty much overwhelm him. Especially with Piccolo since he pretty much held his own for a good bit of an episode.)

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: No he wouldn't Like i said earlier 17 said that the help that arrived would be too much for 18. And he can't sense ki but he has a built-in scouter.

Hmm. I am still sceptical on that. Surely if he had a built in scouter, he would have realised that Piccolo was his equal. I just dont know. Tien, Krillin & Piccolo are non-factors, and would all get one shotted pretty easily by her or him. That only leaves SSJ Trunks and Piccolo, who 17 stomped in matter of seconds.

julyiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution96: but what about goku and vegeta and the reason I think he has a scouter is because she said he was much stronger than 16

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

clAssymErc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll give this to 17.

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got 17 taking this with little to moderate difficulty.

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably 17

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By GXrevolution96

@julyiscool said:

@gxrevolution96: but what about goku and vegeta and the reason I think he has a scouter is because she said he was much stronger than 16

The thing is, not only is 17 significantly than they are and more durable, but he is also much faster. His superior speed would allow him to blitz them. Moreover, if they tried to attack him with Ki blast, he could simply put his shield up to block their attacks.

I dont think it was a scouter. It was data Gero stored inside him, which is how I think he made his estimates. But he cannot sense KI. The only one who could was 16 which, was shown multiple times.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Uchiha545

@julyiscool: No one in the team can match 17 this is the equivalent to sending vegeta gohan and krillin at frieza. Piccolo said that vegeta was most likely stronger than goku at the time who did nothing against 18 also the statement 17 made about 18 being in trouble doesn't hold much weight seeing as how he killed people who let her get free stuff he was always over protective of her I think 18 could have taken trunks and vegeta at once without 17s interference

Sean12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Navajaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One_They_Fear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The z fighters just aint strong enough yet,android 17 wins

USSJ3071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By USSJ3071

17 would have won, with vegeta being the hardest fight. they even said he'd surpassed goku