Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All are as Pictured. for Yuske and Hiei it would be Dark Tournament Saga.

Battle in the forest of Japan.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@cadencev2: I don't know anything of bleach but I think that Naruto wins if it is Dark Tournament saga YYH

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: I don't know anything of bleach but I think that Naruto wins if it is Dark Tournament saga YYH

Yeah, limiting it to Dark Tourney.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

which forest in japan?

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IDK, Ichigo has some insane Calcs for speed, Before he he got Vizard upgrade.....Can DT Keep up?

Naruto is a non factor cause, pictured is Sage Mode when he beat pain. Strong. But not as strong as he is now and now would have a problem with Vizard Ichigo. Let alone Grim.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@cadencev2: Then i'll go with Naruto. Although I now nothing of bleach aside from watching a few AMVs

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IDK, Ichigo has some insane Calcs for speed, Before he he got Vizard upgrade.....Can DT Keep up?

Naruto is a non factor cause, pictured is Sage Mode when he beat pain. Strong. But not as strong as he is now and now would have a problem with Vizard Ichigo. Let alone Grim.

Wasn't Naruto able to counter the 3rd Raikage (who is mentioned as fastest of his time) in Sage Mode with precision? Give him more credit.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Calcs for Yuske and company during Dark Tourney are around Mach 10ish areas. Hiei has a Mach 3.5 calc. However as pointed out he did not exert himself and he also was heavily injured/energy depleted.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

However we have Chapter Black which takes place right after Dark Tournament, Hiei has very little training time in between yet was reaching these speeds.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Mach 22. Big jump for a few short weeks of no training.

Since Yuske is as fast as Hiei (Mach 3.5) yet was Toguro was faster than Yuske can see (Assuming double the speed so Mach 6-7) and then Yusuke with the power up moved faster than Toguro can see (Doubling it again to Mach 10 all around) makes me believe they should be around Mach 10 in Dark Tourney realistically.

I think Hiei feats are easy around Mach 20 Chapter Black Saga, Mach 10 DArk Tournament Saga, Mach 3-5 Spirit Detective Saga. Yuske has always been a tad slower than Hiei. Hiei has always held his speed back against Yuske as well most foes.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still think team YYH takes this with high difficulty.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Funsiized

@cadencev2: Then they can keep up...Barely Assuming i don't over shoot Ichigos Calcs, They are a little...out there. "Bear" With me

In these Scans, Byakuya Is standing roughly 15 Meters away, and Is able to Dash to Ichigo, Break his sword, And Dash back. All faster than Ichigo Can see.

Note, This is Prep Release Ichigo, Who Reacted to Ishidas Arrow From again, roughly 15 meters away, Assuming Ishidas Arrow travels at a Normal Arrow Rate(when in all likely hood, it travels faster) normal arrows average around 105m/s(IIRC) Therefore Ichigo was able to turn around and block the attack in less than .14285 seconds.

So, Therefore Byakuya moves over 30 meters total in less than .0714(to account for Ichigo's perception) seconds(that is not factoring in time spent stopping and turning around), meaning he would be moving over 420m/sec.

What is most important to note about this. is that they were in the Human world, And as Rinji States in this scan-They are limited to a fifth of their power there."last met" Being when they were in the human world. Also, Its speculative, but Captains are probably inhibited more. *Shrug*

No Caption Provided

So, we can take Byakuya's speed in The Human world and add a multiplier of 5. Making him Roughly 2100 m/s. Yet, In their clash there, Ichigo initially gets Slaughtered..That is, until he masters Shunpo, Where Byakuya states He is matching him.

Granted. He was "Going easy" on Him. According to Ichi. But this is all Ichigo before he pulls out his Bankai.

This is where he starts getting really fast. Here's how i have chosen to calculate his speed in this case. First of all Byakuya has been calculated to be able to shunpo at speeds of up to 2100m/s earlier. The fastest any human can move is about 10/23 m/s (this is based upon the world record in the 100 meter dash, and yes, im aware of Travel =/= combat Speed. but this makes my life easier.). Therefore Byakuya can move at over 205.279 times faster than the fastest human ever, and since he can easily fight and react to individuals moving that fast as well his reaction times are proportional. That would mean that Byakuya's reaction time is under .0024357143 seconds at the beginning of the fight. In the first scan we can see that Byakuya is standing Roughly 25 meters away from Ichigo. You can estimate your own Distance, but this is my interpretation of it.

No Caption Provided

Yet Ichigo is able to move and put his sword at Byakuya's throat before Byakuya can react and he even can't track him with his eyes at some times in the fight.

Ichigo is therefore moving 25 meters in less than .0024357143 seconds, which puts his speed at a minimum of 12316.71554m/s. For reference the speed of sound is 344m/s, so he's moving at Mach 35.8

To further enforce this, Even when Byakuya Takes and Action That DOUBLES Senbonzakura's Speed, Ichigo is stall able to Easily Out maneuver it. And is only caught by a Tactic by Byakuya. To which he replies with By Batting away the 'million' Blades.

Senbonzakura Was already at high Speeds on it's own, Considering a Shikai Ichigo Who was keeping up with Byakuya Got Stomped by it.

Since Vizard Ichigo Is pictured, We need to go Further(Deeper). To make another comparison, Grimjow, Who is Ichigos Antagonist Later in the Series. Was able to Blitz a Bankai Ichigo and Rukia with little to no effort.-go to 1:00

Loading Video...

and that was Before Ichigo Got Vizard control. Which after he does, He easily Takes Grim. Buy Launching a Getsuga and Then Speeding behind him and Launching another.

That is...until his mask runs out...BUT DON'T WORRY. Cause through the power of PIS- He can now use it with little to no limit.

Shown by his Later fight with Grim, in Which Grim Goes Resurrection and is able to Keep up with Ichigo, and even Move faster than him Before Ichigo Get's his PIS Powerup from Orihime. Regardless. that shows Grims Speed.

So realistically, Pre realease Ichigo was Under Mach, whilst Shikai Ichigo Was Around Mach 6. Bankai Ichigo Was about Mach 20-30 and Vizard Ichigo is around Mach 30 give or take a few variables and also abiding for the fact that my math Sucks and this is mainly Guesswork. Grim was able to keep up with Him and such and such.

@tony_shark said:

@funsiized said:

Wasn't Naruto able to counter the 3rd Raikage (who is mentioned as fastest of his time) in Sage Mode with precision? Give him more credit.

I did give him Credit...But he Dodged the Third Rai in Bijuu cloak Mode. Not Sage.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized: Well that makes them about even then. Would make a good fight.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Funsiized

@cadencev2: Yeah, but Grim usually Screws around, unless he thinks hes fighting someone strong. as such, That would probably cost them. He tends not to go Res. And that's what he needed to keep up.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By LimpoyzLoan

IDK anything about Bleach or Naruto. So I'll go with YYH.