#1 Posted by Frocharocha (2219 posts) - - Show Bio

Only less than 100 days for the release of this game which seems to be amazing. So here's the deal. Yveltal, this weird bird of the skies (which remind me of a lugia and groudon bastard son) and Xerneas, the majestic deer (oh dear...). They meet at the place at the image above and start to fight for the reasons:

-Who is stronger.

-Who is the most coolest/beatiful.

Who wins?If you are having trouble deciding the coolest. Check those two images for a closer look:

#2 Posted by Frocharocha (2219 posts) - - Show Bio

No one? Dman, i will go with Xerneas in desing type. Too. Much. Majestic.

And i will go with Yveltal in pwoer terms for this battle. He looks like a frikkign dragon!

#3 Edited by Dratini1331 (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

@frocharocha: Xernas would win in a fight because of Type mismatch if the currents rumors are true. Xernas is supposedly a fairy type, and Yvetal appears to be some sort of dark type. Fairy is SE against Dark, so Xernas is technically going to win.

Yvetal is my personal favorite though because if you just look at him, he's all like "COME AT ME BRO!" XD

#4 Posted by Perethorn (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

Yvetal looks cooler, and i have a lot of red pokemons already.

#5 Posted by Frocharocha (2219 posts) - - Show Bio

@frocharocha: Xernas would win in a fight because of Type mismatch if the currents rumors are true. Xernas is supposedly a fairy type, and Yvetal appears to be some sort of dark type. Fairy is SE against Dark, so Xernas is technically going to win.

Yvetal is my personal favorite though because if you just look at him, he's all like "COME AT ME BRO!" XD

Well i belive that Xerneas will be fairty (that's obvious) and normal. They said fairy is good agaisn' dragon, and if Yveltal is drago ntype, he's scewed.

#6 Posted by Dratini1331 (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

@frocharocha: It's lso good against dark and fighting types according to supposed leaks. It'll still be fun as heck regardless though.

#7 Posted by Frocharocha (2219 posts) - - Show Bio

@frocharocha: It's lso good against dark and fighting types according to supposed leaks. It'll still be fun as heck regardless though.

Yeah can't wait to pla ythe game. good agaisn't dark and fighting? heck, this is going to be an overpowerd type O.o

#8 Posted by Dratini1331 (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331 said:

Yeah can't wait to pla ythe game. good agaisn't dark and fighting? heck, this is going to be an overpowerd type O.o

Hehe, now the Dragons must fear their greatest enemy. Jigglypuff! Well, puff was S-tier in Melee lol

#9 Edited by Knightsofdarkness2 (1370 posts) - - Show Bio

Xerneas is stronger. Yveltal looks cooler

#10 Edited by those_eyes (4965 posts) - - Show Bio

@frocharocha: both look cool and both are seemingly equal in power (implied to be) given one embodies life and death. Although Yveltal can die it will be reborn again and repeat the process one its takes life but Xerneas is immortal and can give immortality.

What I'm really curious about is Zygarade.

Suddenly appears when the other two have appeared. But still no info on its special powers yet and what it can do compared to the other two.

I wonder what they will be like in the manga.