YuYu Hakusho Team Urameshi Vs. The Avengers (Read OP)

• 173 results
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It's kinda hard to be sympathetic when you're calling him a fan-boy over his avatar. And honestly my run-through on Vice, Vine and Ledger has lead to me being called an assortment of things that honestly aren't worth getting riled up over. My reference was to the previous thread were you were announcing Thor's difficulties with an 80 tonner Hulk.

The last few days you've made an assortment of comments in-regards to Thor that would make people somewhat aware of the character scratch their brow. But that's neither here nor there. Yes the avatar implies said user is a fan of Thor - it's this step beyond that you're taking to more or less demean him over it to prompt a particular reaction. At the very least, according to him - he's actually a fan of YYH - whether or not that was from the Manga's I don't know. I was always a bigger fan of the TV series myself.

I'm somewhat antagonist, skeptical and probably injecting a degree of wit that isn't fun to be on the receiving end of. Although most people are argue with don't play nice either way. But it's always been about what I see as more recently consistent VS random inconsistency. That's generally what I roll with in any arguments. What keeps troubling me was this fixation on Thor sporting in your arguments. it's either trying to establish Thor to be a lot weaker than he was, ignoring points, repeating false 'facts' or arguing over as something pointless as Hyperion's inclusion when the Battle-Forum rules / the OP's settings make his inclusion completely valid in that case. The only issue I have with Wolverine is his jobber aura - when writers keep having him appear quite literally out of no-where to jump Stark, it's tough to take him seriously.

From my first post on Vine, this place has hardly changed. Sure some more trolls, but there was always this degree of bias that I've seen prevalent here - especially on the battle-forums. No one should walk on to these boards without a clear sentiment of how it is. Without extremely heavy moderation, it's unlikely to change. MKF30 is still posting once again and he's been banned four times.

Yeah... I guess your right there.

Alright.

Do not get me wrong about Thor, he is the best in Power Houses as well Variety of Powers thanks to the Uru Hammer. In fact my favorite Thor was the Run that made him Rune King Thor. On the vine here its been debated heavily (like vs Superman, Wonder Woman, ect) that Thor is simply not a Speedster. He is also been overwhelm and commented as slower by street level Characters. The Only Reason I believe Thor lost in GR thread is do to GR more versatile Abilities, penance Stare, and Overwhelming Numbers powers. The Only Reason Yuske should take Thor is due to being too fast for him to counter in Combat Speed. without these things, Thor would Smash. He out rights wins. I will admit that. Anyway its not here or there. I am at the point of agree to disagree and over it.

This is true to and I am letting it get to me. I am sorry very being rude to ya.

Avatar image for fernando072295reborn
Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

Nothing I said was false. Everything is spot on with you. You see, I've been doing this for a while. Longer than you've been on the vine I'm willing to wager. Your type isn't hard to find. You're just another irrational anime lover who flames when he's wrong. Nothing special. And I'm not even trying to bash you. It's just your obviously irritated answers with multiple debating errors make it clear as to how you are. /shrug. I don't have anything personally against you...

Of course I like YYH. Didn't you see the video I posted?

Why would you hate a character over disagreements with his fans? I guess I can understand it since I almost hated the Hulk for a bit too...

Citizen Bane is nothing special either. There's no need for him to get on some sort of high horse as if he's above anyone on the site. I would've liked debating against him...

Avatar image for fernando072295reborn
Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh and my avatar is technically Ragnarok by the way. :P

DaAwesome2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fernando072295reborn:

It doesn't matter if the Momotaro or whatever's wolf form was exposed to the fist of the mortal flames. He still had the same immunity that his previous forms had. His mistake was taking the sphere before experiencing Hiei's last attack. Then again, since Hiei's attack would've sliced the Phoenix form into pieces as well, it probably wouldn't have matered.

As far as this fight..didn't current Hulk lift Thor's hammer? Not sure what that's about..but somethin' is goin' on there. I think Yusuke has the edge here though since this is S class Yusuke. Dark Tournament Urameshi would have serious problems against Hulk though.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

Nothing I said was false. Everything is spot on with you. You see, I've been doing this for a while. Longer than you've been on the vine I'm willing to wager. Your type isn't hard to find. You're just another irrational anime lover who flames when he's wrong. Nothing special. And I'm not even trying to bash you. It's just your obviously irritated answers with multiple debating errors make it clear as to how you are. /shrug. I don't have anything personally against you...

Of course I like YYH. Didn't you see the video I posted?

Why would you hate a character over disagreements with his fans? I guess I can understand it since I almost hated the Hulk for a bit too...

Citizen Bane is nothing special either. There's no need for him to get on some sort of high horse as if he's above anyone on the site. I would've liked debating against him...

Well it looks like we both mistake something of the other. I been trying to learn more about Manga in the last month. I no very little but the adult swims 10 years back. YYH is the only Manga I collected and Just got it last month.

So your very wrong on anime lover. I am still trying to grasp something more than DBZ show and YYH.

Also I did not see the video.

Just you did with Hulk, I am with Flash and Thor.

I agree, he irked the hell out of me at first, but now I dont mind the guy, we have had civil debates the past few times.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By isaac_clarke

Do not get me wrong about Thor, he is the best in Power Houses as well Variety of Powers thanks to the Uru Hammer. In fact my favorite Thor was the Run that made him Rune King Thor. On the vine here its been debated heavily (like vs Superman, Wonder Woman, ect) that Thor is simply not a Speedster. He is also been overwhelm and commented as slower by street level Characters. The Only Reason I believe Thor lost in GR thread is do to GR more versatile Abilities, penance Stare, and Overwhelming Numbers powers. The Only Reason Yuske should take Thor is due to being too fast for him to counter in Combat Speed. without these things, Thor would Smash. He out rights wins. I will admit that. Anyway its not here or there. I am at the point of agree to disagree and over it.

This is true to and I am letting it get to me. I am sorry very being rude to ya.

I'm happy to see some measure of resolution here. Yep, the Reigning and Ragnarok were subsequently nice narratives. I wouldn't go as far to say Thor is a speedster, without being towed around by the hammer there isn't much to say he's astonishingly faster on foot than the Hulk is. It's tough to take Wolverine VS Thor seriously when at least tow occasion's he's dropped Logan and fried Daken - the idea either of them don't get a hammer to the face seems like a bit of a stretch. Disagreeing doesn't bother me, so let it be done.

I'll apologize for playing my part in likely antagonizing you.

@fernando072295reborn:

It doesn't matter if the Momotaro or whatever's wolf form was exposed to the fist of the mortal flames. He still had the same immunity that his previous forms had. His mistake was taking the sphere before experiencing Hiei's last attack. Then again, since Hiei's attack would've sliced the Phoenix form into pieces as well, it probably wouldn't have matered.

As far as this fight..didn't current Hulk lift Thor's hammer? Not sure what that's about..but somethin' is goin' on there. I think Yusuke has the edge here though since this is S class Yusuke. Dark Tournament Urameshi would have serious problems against Hulk though.

Considering Thor's lack of knowing who he was and his appearance - there is a great deal of questions to be raised. Although I'm thinking alternate universe right now.

badayoyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey after seeing the teaser trailor for Thor: The dark World the funny thing about Hieh vs. Thor is his enemy in the movie are the dark elves and Hieh looks like an elf that wears black

NightwingX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By NightwingX

Team YYH overall

DaAwesome2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By DaAwesome2

@isaac_clarke:

Yeah..that's what I'm thinkin'. Did they ever explain it in the issue? I only glanced at it so I'm sure I missed quite a bit.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Pokergeist

@isaac_clarke: It does not help I drink alot when i go online either. Another reason when people see coherent thoughts in one post and then raging in the next.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos.

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Hulk Vs. Urameshi = Win for Urameshi….To fast, skilled, longrange attacks, can fly,

2. Thor Vs. Hiei= Win for Thor…. Has the power to rain down down lightning or a God blast

3. Iron Man Vs. Kurama= Win for Kurama… his rose whip will be able cut through his armor

4. Black Panther Vs. Kuwabara= win for Kuwabara…. his spiritual awareness will help him predict BP's moves

5. U. Captain America Vs. Genkai= Win for Cap…. He's physically stronger and very fast…. his weapons will hurt her

OverAll Win for Team Urameshi if they team up on Thor and Cap.

Dean_Hayden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos, too easy.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos, pretty easy.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raffels said:

1. Hulk Vs. Urameshi = Win for Urameshi….To fast, skilled, longrange attacks, can fly,

2. Thor Vs. Hiei= Win for Thor…. Has the power to rain down down lightning or a God blast

3. Iron Man Vs. Kurama= Win for Kurama… his rose whip will be able cut through his armor

4. Black Panther Vs. Kuwabara= win for Kuwabara…. his spiritual awareness will help him predict BP's moves

5. U. Captain America Vs. Genkai= Win for Cap…. He's physically stronger and very fast…. his weapons will hurt her

OverAll Win for Team Urameshi if they team up on Thor and Cap.

No.

Anyways, Thor can and likely will solo, unless Kurama uses some type of hax. Otherwise they just beat him down forever until he says f' it and goes omnidirectional lightning.

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: I'll bet you my beach front property in Arizona that my prediction is correct

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raffels said:

@darkraiden: I'll bet you my beach front property in Arizona that my prediction is correct

D or C class Hiei was mach 16, Genkai was B class and far outclassed him in speed. No way Ultimate Cap's that fast.

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

This end of series Hiei! He was atleast Mach 30 by eos and was of course S-Class.

Hiei is defiantly a match for Thor at S-class.

Genkai was nowhere near B-class by the end of the Dark tournament. Probably D-Class but extremely skilled.

Ultimate Cap is more superhuman then 616 Cap.

He's been hit by Ultimate Hulk and tanked it.

His weapons can hurt Genkai.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raffels said:

@darkraiden:

This end of series Hiei! He was atleast Mach 30 by eos and was of course S-Class.

Hiei is defiantly a match for Thor at S-class.

Genkai was nowhere near B-class by the end of the Dark tournament. Probably D-Class but extremely skilled.

Ultimate Cap is more superhuman then 616 Cap.

He's been hit by Ultimate Hulk and tanked it.

His weapons can hurt Genkai.

huh? I was talking about D class Hiei for a reason. EOS Hiei's probably mach 300+ tbh

Genkai was at least a C-Class at the end of the Dark Tournament. She was easily defeating other C classes with ease and it's been established that one C-class> a horde of D-classes period.

I know about Ultimate Cap, Ultimate Hulk is also much weaker than 616 hulk and weaker than Genkai. she can kill people by shouting.

And his weapons can't hit Genkai. D/C classes still have bullet dodging and mach 16 feats. Nonetheless far past bullet durability.

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raffels said:

@darkraiden:

read the rules set by the OP please

I did. I'm talking about after her orb. with her orb she's at least upper B to A class.

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Raffels

@darkraiden: after she gave the orb up she had enough power for what five blasts? Her power got amped when she stole energy from Shishiwakamaru's sword but besides that she had to have dropped to D-Class. She was only low to mid B-Class with the orb.

And you do know the fight is End of series Hiei right?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raffels said:

@darkraiden: after she gave the orb up she had enough power for what five blasts? Her power got amped when she stole energy from Shishiwakamaru's sword but besides that she had to have dropped to D-Class. She was only low to mid B-Class with the orb.

And you do know the fight is End of series Hiei right?

No she didn't drop to D-Class. D-Class is beginning of the series Gouki. She's nowhere near that weak. She'd be oneshotted and speedblitzed if she was. with the orb she was Upper B to A class (Toguro even said she might be able to beat him if she was young). And yeah, the comparison was....D/C Class Hiei = Mach 16, Genkai w/o Orb >>>D/C Class Hiei in speed, and thus is faster than Mach 16 and thus waaaaaay faster than Ultimate Cap. Simple As.

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: I don't see how she stayed a C class when she gave most of her energy besides five weak blasts to Urameshi. She is extremely skilled and won against Shishi by using his energy for his sword to power her. She would have lost against him and he was C-Class.

She was equal to Toguro when they were in their prime but her power had diminished with age. This was a major plot point actually. Toguro wanted to stay in his prime forever were as Genkai excepted that she would get older and weaker. I would say she was low B-Class before the Orb give away.

Hiei was also always faster for his class compared to other demons. Thats his thing. He wasn't Mach 16 anyway at D-Class

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raffels said:

@darkraiden: I don't see how she stayed a C class when she gave most of her energy besides five weak blasts to Urameshi. She is extremely skilled and won against Shishi by using his energy for his sword to power her. She would have lost against him and he was C-Class.

She was equal to Toguro when they were in their prime but her power had diminished with age. This was a major plot point actually. Toguro wanted to stay in his prime forever were as Genkai excepted that she would get older and weaker. I would say she was low B-Class before the Orb give away.

Hiei was also always faster for his class compared to other demons. Thats his thing. He wasn't Mach 16 anyway at D-Class

She didn't STAY a C Class. she dropped down to a C class. Here so you under stand it again, B>every C>every D class. So it was a HUMUNGOUS drop. Also she was at least middle to upper B, the way YYH works, lower Bs get destroyed by upper Bs and she wasn't nearly that weak compared to Toguro.

Hiei wasn't THAT much faster. A new and fresh Yusuke could tag him and a weak C class Yusuke could match him at the beginning og the Dark Tournament (after he had gotten even faster than the Saint Beast Arc).

And Mach 16 Hiei is unclassified (Saint Beast Arc). All we know is he's C class for most of the Dark Tournament and Upper D-Class when he first shows up. That's why I said D/C since it's unknow. Either way Genkai would be atleast that speed.

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Thank you for that I really needed to know B>C>D but did you know 3>2>1????

Anyways, Genkaai was never Upper B even in her prime she was only max Middle B. Toguro was also only middle B when he was human he had to become Demon to become Upper B level. You are completely wrong if you think Genkai stood a chance against Toguro before she gave the orb. She would have got wrecked and she knew that she would, one of the reasons for training Urameshi. Genkai was weaker then her prime self so its just logical that she dropped too lower B level

You misunderstood me I knew she was B before the orb I meant how she could have been C after she gave the orb up. Good news for you I am kind of leaning on her being lower C class now. Other more reputable people have argued she was lower C and and I always argued she was Upper D class because she would have lost to Shisi but I forgot he was upper C class so I'll concede she was probably lower C at most.

As far as Hiei's speed compared to most Demons in what ever class he is in he is most of the time faster. His speed is his special gift like Toguro's strength is his Demon power. Genkai is a skill human whos speed is not her gift like Hiei's speed is his but she is extremely fast of course. Yusuke had to get enraged and increased his speed with emotions in the fight but Hiei was still superior and in the Saint Beast arc he was considered the fastest when they were trapped by that bird. Either way I didn't mention Yusuke anyways.

I never heard of him being Mach 16 at D class and I think I never will besides you saying it. He wasn't close to Mach 16 in my book.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raffels said:

@darkraiden: Thank you for that I really needed to know B>C>D but did you know 3>2>1????

Anyways, Genkaai was never Upper B even in her prime she was only max Middle B. Toguro was also only middle B when he was human he had to become Demon to become Upper B level. You are completely wrong if you think Genkai stood a chance against Toguro before she gave the orb. She would have got wrecked and she knew that she would, one of the reasons for training Urameshi. Genkai was weaker then her prime self so its just logical that she dropped too lower B level

You misunderstood me I knew she was B before the orb I meant how she could have been C after she gave the orb up. Good news for you I am kind of leaning on her being lower C class now. Other more reputable people have argued she was lower C and and I always argued she was Upper D class because she would have lost to Shisi but I forgot he was upper C class so I'll concede she was probably lower C at most.

As far as Hiei's speed compared to most Demons in what ever class he is in he is most of the time faster. His speed is his special gift like Toguro's strength is his Demon power. Genkai is a skill human whos speed is not her gift like Hiei's speed is his but she is extremely fast of course. Yusuke had to get enraged and increased his speed with emotions in the fight but Hiei was still superior and in the Saint Beast arc he was considered the fastest when they were trapped by that bird. Either way I didn't mention Yusuke anyways.

I never heard of him being Mach 16 at D class and I think I never will besides you saying it. He wasn't close to Mach 16 in my book.

Once again not understanding. It was that 1 B>ever C class combined and so on.

Genkai was definitely upper B. that was proven when Yusuke was simply by taking her orb in.

Toguro was never stated anything when he was human, you made that up. She wouldn't have gotten wrecked, Toguro even know that. Hell he went 80% against Orbless Genkai, and that's middle B already.

And she wouldn't have lost to Shishi at all. Again, made up.

Hiei's speed nor Toguro's strength were stated to be super special, and people on higher classes than them are still ALWAYS faster and stronger either way (see Hiei vs. Mukuro, Hiei vs. Sensui, etc.)

Genkai at C or B class has to be at least as fast if not much faster than D/C Class Hieie from the 4 saints beast arc. As for mach 16 it was simple as this:

Seiryuu throws at least 200 punches per second (he said hundreds). It was calculated somewhere around 1.5+ meters per punch (throwing and retracting the arm), which put HIM at mach 1. Hiei sliced him 16 times before he could throw one punch meaning he's 16 times faster and thus at least Mach 16.

Simple As.

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

Please stop telling me I don't understand, I have a great deal of knowledge on Yu Yu Hakusho and actually again I'm going to tell you what you got wrong.

Genkai was definitely upper B. that was proven when Yusuke was simply by taking her orb in.

She was not upper B for a couple of reasons. Her prime was Middle B same as Toguro as they were nearly equal in strength. They had to be B class to win the Tournament and defeat the demon Kairen. When he had the committee change him into demon like Kairen he then become upper B class plus with years of staying in a body that doesn't age. Genkai after her prime became weaker as she got older so she had to have fell to lower B Class. Yusuke maxed out at Upper B class to defeat Toguro but he had to go through a lot of trials and emotions to get to that level. His power was already C+ when Genkai gave him her orb plus he has unlocked potential when he goes trough an intense emotional experience, and of course he had the cuffs on.

Toguro was never stated anything when he was human, you made that up. She wouldn't have gotten wrecked, Toguro even know that. Hell he went 80% against Orbless Genkai, and that's middle B already.

Read what I just stated. Please, she was outclassed before he said he went up to 80%. He was toying with her before he amped up remember he nearly killed her with a swipe. Also, 80% is actually 60% for him. Toguro tells Yusuke he was lying about his power level when they fight and he actually maxes out 120%!

It is made up because it never happened but Shishi was upper C level with his sword. Like Toguro states you have to beat Genkai with pure power because her tactics help her win. She would have never won without using a technique to steal his energy.

Hiei's speed nor Toguro's strength were stated to be super special, and people on higher classes than them are still ALWAYS faster and stronger either way (see Hiei vs. Mukuro, Hiei vs. Sensui, etc.)

It doesn't have to be stated it's just obvious. For example, Kuwabara at A class will not be as fast as B class Hiei or as physically strong as Toguro but he could still beat them of course. Also Hiei has the Jagan Eye that helped him plus he was an A class at the age of five before he was a D class in human world.

Genkai at C or B class has to be at least as fast if not much faster than D/C Class Hieie from the 4 saints beast arc. As for mach 16 it was simple as this:

Seiryuu throws at least 200 punches per second (he said hundreds). It was calculated somewhere around 1.5+ meters per punch (throwing and retracting the arm), which put HIM at mach 1. Hiei sliced him 16 times before he could throw one punch meaning he's 16 times faster and thus at least Mach 16.

Simple As.

I'm not going to argue with your math but I got I got 1,000 m/s for Hiei, leaving him below hyper sonic speeds.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raffels said:

@darkraiden:

Please stop telling me I don't understand, I have a great deal of knowledge on Yu Yu Hakusho and actually again I'm going to tell you what you got wrong.

She was not upper B for a couple of reasons. Her prime was Middle B same as Toguro as they were nearly equal in strength. They had to be B class to win the Tournament and defeat the demon Kairen. When he had the committee change him into demon like Kairen he then become upper B class plus with years of staying in a body that doesn't age. Genkai after her prime became weaker as she got older so she had to have fell to lower B Class. Yusuke maxed out at Upper B class to defeat Toguro but he had to go through a lot of trials and emotions to get to that level. His power was already C+ when Genkai gave him her orb plus he has unlocked potential when he goes trough an intense emotional experience, and of course he had the cuffs on.

Read what I just stated. Please, she was outclassed before he said he went up to 80%. He was toying with her before he amped up remember he nearly killed her with a swipe. Also, 80% is actually 60% for him. Toguro tells Yusuke he was lying about his power level when they fight and he actually maxes out 120%!

It is made up because it never happened but Shishi was upper C level with his sword. Like Toguro states you have to beat Genkai with pure power because her tactics help her win. She would have never won without using a technique to steal his energy.

It doesn't have to be stated it's just obvious. For example, Kuwabara at A class will not be as fast as B class Hiei or as physically strong as Toguro but he could still beat them of course. Also Hiei has the Jagan Eye that helped him plus he was an A class at the age of five before he was a D class in human world.

Simple As.

I'm not going to argue with your math but I got I got 1,000 m/s for Hiei, leaving him below hyper sonic speeds.

Nothing much to say but you're wrong.

Toguro nor Genkai had a stated level when they were young/humans nor when Genkai was old. Genkai w/o the orb has no stated level either, but she easily defeated C-Class demons without a sweat.

Kuwabara at A class was in fact much faster than B-class Hiei and stronger than Toguro, because that's how classes work. you literally can't be a class ahead without being faster and stronger.

And Hiei was Mach 16, that much was obvious. 1000 m/s doesn't even make sense.

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

Ok you win lol

Toguro nor Genkai had a stated level when they were young/humans nor when Genkai was old. Genkai w/o the orb has no stated level either, but she easily defeated C-Class demons without a sweat.

No they weren't stated as for most characters they didn't go in depth on every single thing. What do you think they were at? Again understand That the Max Toguro became B+ he stated that he became stronger as a demon. This means that he had to have been middle B as was Genkai considering they were equal in strength. Old Genkia is weaker the prime Genkia. Why can't you admit I'm right?

Kuwabara at A class was in fact much faster than B-class Hiei and stronger than Toguro, because that's how classes work. you literally can't be a class ahead without being faster and stronger.

Kuwabara is A class based on the power of his sword and spiritual powers. He is not A class in speed or strength. He has never shown speeds to keep up with other demons in his class. Do you really think he could punch as strong as Toguro?

How does this not make sense? Mach Number:The ratio of the speed of an object moving through a fluid to the speed of sound in the same fluid. Under standard conditions at sea level this is roughly 340.29 meters per second for travel through air. So you think he was moving around 5,500 meters per second?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raffels said:

@darkraiden:

Ok you win lol

No they weren't stated as for most characters they didn't go in depth on every single thing. What do you think they were at? Again understand That the Max Toguro became B+ he stated that he became stronger as a demon. This means that he had to have been middle B as was Genkai considering they were equal in strength. Old Genkia is weaker the prime Genkia. Why can't you admit I'm right?

Kuwabara is A class based on the power of his sword and spiritual powers. He is not A class in speed or strength. He has never shown speeds to keep up with other demons in his class. Do you really think he could punch as strong as Toguro?

How does this not make sense? Mach Number:The ratio of the speed of an object moving through a fluid to the speed of sound in the same fluid. Under standard conditions at sea level this is roughly 340.29 meters per second for travel through air. So you think he was moving around 5,500 meters per second?

1. Never said toguro got stronger as a Demon IIRC, and the difference between a middle B and upper B is humungous. He could've easily been an upper B and upgraded to a....stronger Upper B. Genkai was IIRC stronger than Toguro in her prime, and he even said she could beat his demon form probably if she was young, meaning she's an upper B or lower A. So her being old puts her at upper B or Middle B.

2. Kuwabara would fodderize Toguro in strength and B class Hiei in speed. and he did show speed, when he took out those A-class guys in .03 seconds at the EOS and kept up with Yusuke as they did so.

3. speed of sound is 300 m/s or 330 m/s. And yeah I think Hiei was moving that fast. Considering we got official statements that put him at 3200 slashes per second minimum, that sounds about right.

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Raffels

@darkraiden:

1. Never said toguro got stronger as a Demon IIRC, and the difference between a middle B and upper B is humungous. He could've easily been an upper B and upgraded to a....stronger Upper B. Genkai was IIRC stronger than Toguro in her prime, and he even said she could beat his demon form probably if she was young, meaning she's an upper B or lower A. So her being old puts her at upper B or Middle B.

Toguro did say he got stronger and no lol that doesn't mean to a stronger upper B. Toguro said they were almost equal in strength when the were younger. No way as she ever been A level that's a big overestimation Toguro never said her younger self could bet him and actually he believes he's stronger then she ever was.

2. Kuwabara would fodderize Toguro in strength and B class Hiei in speed. and he did show speed, when he took out those A-class guys in .03 seconds at the EOS and kept up with Yusuke as they did so.

What are you referring too with him taking out the A-class guys? I don't recall are you talking about the manga? No he wouldn't punch as strong as Toguro by a long shot and you can't say anything to back it up besides that he was A class.

3. speed of sound is 300 m/s or 330 m/s. And yeah I think Hiei was moving that fast. Considering we got official statements that put him at 3200 slashes per second minimum, that sounds about right.

so you still think he went 16 mach? Wher did you get that official number from?

Watch this:

Loading Video...

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raffels said:

@darkraiden:

Toguro did say he got stronger and no lol that doesn't mean to a stronger upper B. Toguro said they were almost equal in strength when the were younger. No way as she ever been A level that's a big overestimation Toguro never said her younger self could bet him and actually he believes he's stronger then she ever was.

What are you referring too with him taking out the A-class guys? I don't recall are you talking about the manga? No he wouldn't punch as strong as Toguro by a long shot and you can't say anything to back it up besides that he was A class.

Watch this:

Loading Video...

Can I get cliffnotes on the video? Or at least a manga version (actual canon)?

As for Mach 16, I explained it. Seiryuu is minimum 200 punches in a second. Hiei is 16x that aka 3200 slices in a second, which is mach 16

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

@raffels said:

@darkraiden:

Watch this:

Loading Video...

Episode 52 "The Death of Genkai" (Genkai Falls! Settled After 50 Years)

Are you questioning if the anime is cannon?

As for Mach 16, I explained it. Seiryuu is minimum 200 punches in a second. Hiei is 16x that aka 3200 slices in a second, which is mach 16

I taught it was only 100 punches? 1.5+ meters per punch you calculated won't add up to a mach even if that is true which it probablly isn't. You also forget to add that he threw unches in that exchange but Hiei had him miss. So the 16 slices are not 16 times faster then what Seiryuu could throw. I

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By DarkRaiden

@raffels said:

@darkraiden:

@darkraiden said:

@raffels said:

@darkraiden:

Watch this:

Loading Video...

Episode 52 "The Death of Genkai" (Genkai Falls! Settled After 50 Years)

Are you questioning if the anime is cannon?

I taught it was only 100 punches? 1.5+ meters per punch you calculated won't add up to a mach even if that is true which it probablly isn't. You also forget to add that he threw unches in that exchange but Hiei had him miss. So the 16 slices are not 16 times faster then what Seiryuu could throw. I

I know the anime's not canon. I want a shorter than 20 minute version OR a manga version I could read at my own pace.

Mach 16 was 200 punches (Seiryuu said hundreds which means at least 200 since the plural of 100 is not...100). 1.5+ (like 1.56 or something ) metersx200 punches is mach 1. x16 IS Mach 16. And Seiryuu got of a total of 0 punches when Hiei did that. He was still in the process of throwing one.

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Raffels

@darkraiden:

I know the anime's not canon. I want a shorter than 20 minute version OR a manga version I could read at my own pace.

Do you mean you know it is cannon? I don't have either to give you and you could obviously look up the manga version of the Death of Genkai. You should just skip it towards the conversations between Genkai and Toguro. This is proof that my point was right about their power levels.

Mach 16 was 200 punches (Seiryuu said hundreds which means at least 200 since the plural of 100 is not...100). 1.5+ (like 1.56 or something ) metersx200 punches is mach 1. x16 IS Mach 16. And Seiryuu got of a total of 0 punches when Hiei did that. He was still in the process of throwing one.

Look up the fight again on Youtube he said he missed hiei so he actually did throw punches in the fast exchange.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raffels said:

@darkraiden:

Do you mean you know it is cannon? I don't have either to give you and you could obviously look up the manga version of the Death of Genkai. You should just skip it towards the conversations between Genkai and Toguro. This is proof that my point was right about their power levels.

Look up the fight again on Youtube he said he missed hiei so he actually did throw punches in the fast exchange.

Anime's not canon. Look at the manga fight.

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: The Anime is canon look it up. I can't believe you said that.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raffels said:

@darkraiden: The Anime is canon look it up. I can't believe you said that.

It's not. At all. Manga is canon. Anime is complimentary. If they differ (which they do) Manga is taken.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By uugieboogie
Avatar image for deadliestwarriors
DeadliestWarriors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkness Flame= insta kill.

Darkness Flame+ sword w/ hypersonic speed= insta kill

Hiei can also absorb the dark flames power to gain power. the downside he could only do Darkness Flame once since it damages his arm and don't forget about that Jagan Eye ;)

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkness Flame= insta kill.

Darkness Flame+ sword w/ hypersonic speed= insta kill

Hiei can also absorb the dark flames power to gain power. the downside he could only do Darkness Flame once since it damages his arm and don't forget about that Jagan Eye ;)

You think he can beat Thor? lol

DeadliestWarriors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: idk it's a possibility. The fact that Thor is basically a god makes this fight one sided although idk how Thor would stand against the Darkness Flames. lol

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: idk it's a possibility. The fact that Thor is basically a god makes this fight one sided although idk how Thor would stand against the Darkness Flames. lol

Well hot are they? He survived & fought in the core of the sun with no discomfort

DeadliestWarriors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: the Darkness Flames is basically Hellfire from the pits of the spirit world. Idk how hot this flame Is? It could be hotter than the sun for all we know...

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By uugieboogie

@uugieboogie: the Darkness Flames is basically Hellfire from the pits of the spirit world. Idk how hot this flame Is? It could be hotter than the sun for all we know...

No Caption Provided

Ghost Rider shoots hellfire... He shot it at Thor & it was the same result, Thor was unscathed by it didn't even feel it lhe thought it was cold lol. I doubt Hiei can contend with Thor, lol it's kind of spite

DeadliestWarriors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers