Yusuke & Wonderwoman vs WB Hulk & Thor

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Rules

• Standard gear
  • Start 100 meters apart
  • Bloodlusted
  • Battle takes place on an indestructible planet
  • To the death (no bfr or ko allowed)
  • Urameshi & WW have knowledge on all of Hulk and Thor's abilities & fighting style
  • no Odin force allowed
  • Team 2 have no knowledge on their opponents
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Such a good match up can't decide who takes it.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By comic_book_fan

hulk wins it for his team.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

New 52 Wonder Woman gets stomped without effort. What can Yusuke do?

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dratini1331

New 52 Wonder Woman gets stomped without effort. What can Yusuke do?

@cadencev2 so many people using your character =P Spread the enlightenment.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yusuke's power depends on if you accept statements or feats and then what do you think of implied feats and the whole shebang. Just know that he ranges from a casual mountain buster (with a shockwave of his punch) to the most casual of planet busters. His speed is anywhere from lightning+ to mach 350+ to faster and his durability pretty much depends on his strength.

Going from what I believe, aka go by statements, that he's at least Lightning+ speed, if not FTL, WB Hulk is taken out with relative ease by Yusuke as WW is taken out by Thor, Thor and Yusuke fight, not sure who wins, Thor can BFR him though and has a really high durability.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Wonderwoman can hold her own, but Yusuke get stomp by Thor. Yusuke can handle Hulk due to his speed both just two punches from WB would k.o yusuke. And Thor can possible beat both of the by themselve, although it won't be easy. I say team two take the majority, yusuke is a weak link despise his supposedly planet busting capabilities

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Marvel wins.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By green_skaar

Yusuke's power depends on if you accept statements or feats and then what do you think of implied feats and the whole shebang. Just know that he ranges from a casual mountain buster (with a shockwave of his punch) to the most casual of planet busters. His speed is anywhere from lightning+ to mach 350+ to faster and his durability pretty much depends on his strength.

Going from what I believe, aka go by statements, that he's at least Lightning+ speed, if not FTL, WB Hulk is taken out with relative ease by Yusuke as WW is taken out by Thor, Thor and Yusuke fight, not sure who wins, Thor can BFR him though and has a really high durability.

Wait wait, how is WBH being taken out with relative ease?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

Wait wait, how is WBH being taken out with relative ease?

If I go by statements, which I clarified that I do, Sensui can planet bust with his aura at 20%, Yusuke is 44x stronger than him at least, this means he's a casual multi-planet buster with his aura, possible solar system+ buster when trying. His punch's shockwave was insanely strong back then, and now he's 44x stronger, I don't see Hulk taking many of those, nonetheless the actual punches and definitely not at lightning+ speeds.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pokergeist

Sigh. I am here.

Speed

Here Yuske nearly breaks the City Size Battlefield flexing!

Yuske moves so fast that he can Speed Blitz A and S Class demons in a near instant.

Well, here is some good math calcs.

Sensui Speed (Which was inferior to Yuske's in the battle) was Around Mach 50+

Then Yuske after training more than doubling his power for the 3 Kings Saga.

Here is one. Mach 357.

Here is another lowballing at Mach 102.

Fact is Yuske is clearly between Mach 100-350 during 3 Kings.

S Classes are Hinted as Planet killers.

S Classes are planetary killers.

Here Yuske nearly breaks the City Size Battlefield flexing! This Battlefield is the Size of Tampa Bay!

Yuske Spirit Gun leaves a 500 foot deep Gash way over the Horizen.

Yuske Spirit Gun as a way weaker B Class Demon was City Busting in size.

Scan ontop shows a Spirit Gun larger than the whole Island. Second is a Spirit Gun that reaches into Orbit.

Here Yuske Blows away another super large Mountain, not a small one, a large one.

Strength Speed and power of a S Class Demon.

Here the weaker Sensui had to hold his power back to not destroy the earth as Yusuke says and feels. Why would he hold back his power? Because he was afraid of damaging the Planet with his Aura!

No Caption Provided

Yuske is busting Mountains with a punch.

No Caption Provided

Yuske so powerful he makes Tornados with his Punches!

No Caption Provided

Sensui as a S Class and busting Mountains with a punch could not kill the A Class Kurama, Kurabara, or Hiei in a 10 minuet beatdown.

As S Classes there Durability is greater.

The weak S Class Sensui remains unaffected by the Japan Earthquaking energy of Koenma with ease.

Hiei gets some bruise ribs from a attack with the force of a Nuke.

No Caption Provided

King Yamma is a mere A Class demon of the Spirit Plane and his power is so great when he throws Temper tantrums the effects of that power is felt in the more fragile Human Plane as terrible natural disasters and 6.0 earthquakes!

Now with that in mind. This guy is so powerful yet S clss demons are proven by far stronger.

The Only defense Spirit World has for Earth is not strength of Offense, but Defense.

There is a reason why Demon plane is hundreds times more vast than the earth Plane, it is to contain the power and energies of the S Class Demons there.

Even Genkai states Yususke can destroy the planet.

So you see, it is pretty clear a powerful S class can Planet destroy or wreck Earth with effort.

2 More Things!

Then you have the fact Spirit Energy is only see able by Spirits, Demons, Psychics, Spirit Empowered Beings. Thats it!

No Caption Provided

Theoretically, Spirit Gun is invisible to Superman's vision by the facts.

In fact no one can see any Spirit power abilities without being one of those 4 things.

Like the Demon Insects made by the Doctor!

Or like these Demons!

Also Yuske has spirit Healing that can heal Holes in his body in seconds!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All thanks to Genkai's Training.

Ok. My point is Hulk is a non factor. He has been taken down by far less than Yusuke who is hitting him with mountain busting fist 1000 times before Hulk can react period.

As the scan I showed of Yusuke knocking A/S Class demons into space. same for Hulk. Easy BFR.

Thor is then fighting Wonder Woman and Yusuke and no way in a cold day hell is he winning that fight.

Team 1 Stomps with WB Hulk being the weak link due to speed, no flying, and BFR.

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ImNemotheGemini

@cadencev2:

God Yusuke is powerful as hell in the Manga ! I don't remember him having such power in the anime ! Man ! Smh ! Too bad everything you just stated (except hypersonic speed) hulk has achieved even in weaker incarnations ! WBH casually planet bust as a side effect of a punch ! He destroyed most of Las Vegas just by uncontrollable powering to World Breaker level.. We all know the infamous foot step of destruction by Hulk.. Hulk more than likely can see a spirit gun fired at him since he has spiritual awareness.. He can see and touch ghost and operate on the Astral Plane. Since the planet is indestructible.. Hulks Speed will be massively upgraded ( he doesn't fight super fast or run at Mach speeds because the ground gives way to him once he exerts passed a certain point ! How much faster.. I'm not going to speculate.. But faster non the less ..

Hulk is by no means the Weak link on the team ! If anything it's Thor ! There's a possibility he could be hurt or vaporized (along with Yusuke and Wonder Woman) by hulks omnidirectional gamma pulses and kinetic shock waves ! Those pulses vaporized 2 savage hulk equivalents and Armagheddon whose on par with Silver Surfer.. Plus they were all amp'd !

This would be one epic battle !

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

God Yusuke is powerful as hell in the Manga ! I don't remember him having such power in the anime ! Man ! Smh ! Too bad everything you just stated (except hypersonic speed) hulk has achieved even in weaker incarnations ! WBH casually planet bust as a side effect of a punch ! He destroyed most of Las Vegas just by uncontrollable powering to World Breaker level.. We all know the infamous foot step of destruction by Hulk.. Hulk more than likely can see a spirit gun fired at him since he has spiritual awareness.. He can see and touch ghost and operate on the Astral Plane. Since the planet is indestructible.. Hulks Speed will be massively upgraded ( he doesn't fight super fast or run at Mach speeds because the ground gives way to him once he exerts passed a certain point ! How much faster.. I'm not going to speculate.. But faster non the less ..

Hulk is by no means the Weak link on the team ! If anything it's Thor ! There's a possibility he could be hurt or vaporized (along with Yusuke and Wonder Woman) by hulks omnidirectional gamma pulses and kinetic shock waves ! Those pulses vaporized 2 savage hulk equivalents and Armagheddon whose on par with Silver Surfer.. Plus they were all amp'd !

This would be one epic battle !

Hulk has always been speed blitz by Spider Man and even wolverine. Mach 2 to 4 highest.

He never countered anything moving Mach 100-300 at all.

He is a weak link as Yusuke will be outright invisible to him and send him into space. Lets try not to overlook obvious flaws and weakness with HULK SMASH arguments.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By dum529001

Let the low-balling contest Begin!! Its that Special time where we show out-of-context scans in order to preseent our argument in a dishonest way!!!

The motive of it all? Make our least favorite character look bad and our favorite character look better by comparison!

Let the low-balling contest begin. That's what usally happens when you have powerful characters that people like to hate on and refuse to fully acknowledge.

People must take into account that Hulk, Thor, Superman Flash or anyone with superhuman skelto-muslcar velocity and durabilty on nuclear/planetary level could kill low-level characters before they knew what happened if they wanted to.

For Example:

With Hulk and Thor:

People will lowball him by saying he's slow and not faster than, Spider-man, Wolverine and the Thing.

Hulk doesn't fight these guys(Spider-man, Wolverine, the Thing) as he does Abomination or other foes on his level so when Hulk engages characters on the level of Spider-man, Wolverine and Thing , the punches Hulk throws won't be same. the mere air-shockwave from a serious hit from Hulk could kill thses guys. The same for Thor. Thor doesn't fight evrybody like he does Ulik the troll. At times, Hulk and Thor will even try to avoid a fight altogether with these characters and then decided to end the fight when playing softy isn't working as well as they thought it would.

Hulk also lets himself get hit all the time because he's extremely tough in the first place and any apparent damage he may isn't permanent kind and won't destroy him and he becomes stronger according the strain of combat.

Spider-man has early-warning thanks to his spider-sense and dodges the aim of his opponent strikes just before they reach anywehre near full-speed since most of the times what he doges is too fast for him to out-race by either the speed at which he extends his limbs to make a strike of his own or flies forward like rocket.

Wolverine can heal.

The Thing is lucky that Hulk isn't a killer. Hulk is on high-level powerhouse and so depsite the thing being able to put on impressive display, it doesn't impress to Hulk at all.

With Superman and Wonderwoman:

All you have to do is sow him failing to dodge bullets, sturggling aginast Lex Luther, the glorified real estate agent armed with a radioactive green rock, or toyman or some other lame villian.

With Flash:

Show Flash having trouble with Gorilla Grodd, Deathstroke, Mirror master, Captain Cold and other lame superpowerd baddies.

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

In travel speed ? No .. He hasn't ! Never will probably.. In combat speed ? Yes ! He has ! Contrary to popular belief.. Neither Hulk Nor Thor.. Or any one in the 100+ Ton range can create sonic booms with their punches and collisions ! Thor can swing his hammer twice the speed of light.. I doubt he's ever swung that fast against Hulk.. You know what.. Naw.. There's no point ! As long as BFR is turned on.. Hulk can't stay within the battle ! Yusuke very well may be a blur to hulk ! I refuse to believe he'd be invisible.. No one has ever just been so fast that they were invisible to hulk.. But Hulk wouldn't be able to react well enough to not get knocked to space.. If BFR was off then I could better debate ! Maybe a Thor expert can make a case as to why Thor could win it.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By Jgames

This is basically Thor vs Wondewoman, Hulk and yusuke are only diatraction although his gamma radiation may weakened Wonderwomem. If WW can get a hold of thor hammer she might just win

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok. My point is Hulk is a non factor. He has been taken down by far less than Yusuke

List all these folks that taken down World Breaker Hulk...

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By GodTriggerHulk

WB Hulk's omnidirectional bursts took out Fin Fang Foom and Arm'Cheddon in an instant, New 52 Wonder Woman has yet to perform any major feats as of yet. In order for Yusuke to hit and damage WB Hulk his attacks must first overcome this omnidirectional field.

Thor is also no slouch. FTL flight speed, microsecond reaction time and planet-busting attacks.

Yusuke is really strong and if Wonder Woman was pre-New 52 then the fight would get crazy. But as it stands both combatants alone could defeat him.

The problem is that Yusukes partner is several orders of magnitude below his enemies.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Carter_esque

Hulk solos

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Hmmm... How will Yuske do against massive and massive amounts of Gamma Radiation, gamma travels at the speed of light btw... Will he die of poisoning? I wonder if... Also, Hulk can see spirits... I believe it has happened a few times in his issues. And think i've read its part of his powerset. People may say WBH its the weak link here, but Wonder Woman is for sure the weak link of them all... If BFR its turned off, then things would be different.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By GodTriggerHulk

@ghostravage:

How can they BFR WB Hulk? They'd have to get through the kinetic bursts which one-shotted Arm'Cheddon.

Basically WW could try BFR but she'd end up like a widdle birdie who hit a window.

*Thunk*

Dead

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godtriggerhulk: Can I get a example of how this Omnidirectional Gamma Burst attack thing works? scans?

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By GodTriggerHulk

@cadencev2:

I'm stuck with mobile for now. Can you obtain Incredible Hulks #634-635?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By GhostRavage

@godtriggerhulk: Can I get a example of how this Omnidirectional Gamma Burst attack thing works? scans?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

First one i know its summoning the power... But the second one its pretty clear its Omnidirectional.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By GhostRavage

@godtriggerhulk: When i was referring to someone BFRing Hulk, i was talking about Yuske, he might be able to BFR him with Spirit Gun though.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Pokergeist

@godtriggerhulk: I got the scan.

@cadencev2 said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

First one i know its summoning the power... But the second one its pretty clear its Omnidirectional.

So why do people think Superman Speed Blitz beat WBH again? lol.All my hulk collection is up to Planet hulk. this is awesome stuff.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Most of people that say Speedblitz will work on WBH is often hating or not knowing much not caring about WBH. However, its not the omnidirectional burst that might give WBH the resistance to Speedblitz but the whole kinetic energy concept WBH is. Its his kinetic energy gets boosted to incalculable levels in this state. So it can be assume that if he can almost sink the Eastern Seaboard by walking, he can resist a Superman Blitz, given the fact Superman hasn't show that Planet Busting Strength while fighting, even though he has his lifting feats.

Btw: Yeah its awesome stuff :3

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

No Caption Provided

Here's a recent Marvel guidebook listing which clearly enumerates The Gamma Bursts. It's the greatest thing to happen to Hulk's powerset since the Thunder Clap.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers