• 149 results
SavageBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No prep time. Win via Death.

Yusuke will fight seriously. Raditz will fight seriously.

Both start in the air.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like to say Yusuke because of bias

but probably Raditz, though I'd love to see someone make a valid case for Urameshi

DEEDUBBLEDEE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raditz stomps. Stronger, faster, more durable and better all-around fighter.

SavageBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: Haha, I beg to differ, my friend. I beg to not differ. @deedubbledee:Prove it in 300 word paragraph.

Yusuke can't even destroy a island. 23rd tier fighters were doing that with ease. Yusuke can't fly either which is a big disadvantage for him. His fighting style is that of a street brawler, where Raditz can curb a trained martial arts champion with a simple knee to the gut.

DEEDUBBLEDEE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raditz nukes him, nobody in YYH is a planet buster.

DEEDUBBLEDEE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raditz stomps.

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where are you getting that Raditz is a better fighter?

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@irhp87 said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

Due to the fact that he doesn't just spam punches like an angry teenager.

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irhp87 said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

Do to the fact that he doesn't just spam punches like an angry teenager.

Because that's all Yusuke does right? Even though that's not true.

Don't forget Raditz let his tail be grabbed, underestimated his opponents, and generally made bad decisions during battle (why allow Goku and Piccolo to plan?). I'd argue they're at least equal in that regard, Raditz was nothing special in the least, just powerful.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raditz wrecks.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a794b61068b8
deactivated-5a794b61068b8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raditz

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@irhp87 said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@irhp87 said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

Do to the fact that he doesn't just spam punches like an angry teenager.

Because that's all Yusuke does right? Even though that's not true.

That's pretty much what he does, yes. Do you think jumping into a lake mid fight is a decent strategy? How about using your shirt as a weapon? There is also the fact that he has trouble defending against multiple (weak) energy attacks That's something almost any Dragonball characer is capable of and on a much higher scale of power.

Loading Video...

Notice the lack of overall technique and inability to comprehend sentences lol.

I'm still wondering why you think Saiyans can breathe in space? Lol

Don't forget Raditz let his tail be grabbed, underestimated his opponents, and generally made bad decisions during battle (why allow Goku and Piccolo to plan?). I'd argue they're at least equal in that regard, Raditz was nothing special in the least, just powerful.

Raditz has the speed advantage on Yusuke by a long shot. Yusuke can't fly, doesn't have the DC Raditz has and not nearly as smart of a warrior. I think most people can see this is a mismatch.

Kuja9001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tsoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure people have been over the whole "Yusuke has planet level characters" thing, and it's just a bunch of hype with nothing backing it up. Only the biased or those who don't know enough about Yu Yu Hakusho claim they have anything even close to planet level.

Raditz curbstomps. This is a mismatch.

Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tsoj: Most of is just hyperbole but its still a fantastic series

but yeah..Raditz is too strong

tsoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@back_stabbath95: Never said it wasn't. Although, I've never actually read it, so I can't judge.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yusuke stomps. Too fast, too durable, too strong. His aura could likely kill Raditz.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why lol?

didnt you read yuyu hakusho? yusuke basically killed every enemy he encountered with his aura alone........... wait......

tsoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Marshall_Long

@darkraiden said:Yusuke stomps. Too fast, too durable, too strong. His aura could likely kill Raditz.

Based on what exactly? He hasn't done anything Raditz couldn't replicate.

Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tsoj: I'm aware you never said it wasn't lol people would assume they are planet level because of statements when in actuality they are a planetary threat( A and S class demons). Have you seen the show then?

Not arguing with it on you btw, I agree Raditz wins

bluesilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raditz wrecks

tsoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:Yusuke stomps. Too fast, too durable, too strong. His aura could likely kill Raditz.

Based on what exactly? He hasn't done anything Raditz couldn't replicate.

He covered an entire country sized area with his aura, he caused a tornado with his aura that was stated to kill mount durability people, he took punches from a guy who destroys mountains with the shockwave of his punches, he dodged lightning. All things Raditz can't replicate. Hell Raditz has little to no feats.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Raditz was laughing off Moon level Ki blast, and firing casual Ki attacks that were destroying mountain ranges. Country, and Mountain attacks are child's play. Yusuke has no piercing attacks since Saiyan Saga level characters can be cut. Hiei would be a better matchup.

angelcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uhh......Raditz roflstomps. Usually when someone goes up against a dbz character they need some pretty good hax to win.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@back_stabbath95: @tsoj: Wasn't it outright stated in the show high class demons were planetary threats and beyond?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden: Raditz was laughing off Moon level Ki blast, and firing casual Ki attacks that were destroying mountain ranges. Country, and Mountain attacks are child's play. Yusuke has no piercing attacks since Saiyan Saga level characters can be cut. Hiei would be a better matchup.

Yusuke has punches. Up to SSJ2 and SSj3 level beings are hurt by mountain level punches. Yusuke's punches are much stronger than that.

tsoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: 1) There are no feats of anything even close to planet level, so even if there is any hype it is dead from the get go.

2) A planetary threat is not the same as a planet level being. A planetary threat would be something that is extremely dangerous to the beings occupying the planet, not the celestial body itself. Not that a planetary threat can't also be planet level, but still, a planetary threat does not automatically have planet level DC.

Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tsoj said:

@back_stabbath95: No, I haven't. I much prefer manga.

As do I, manga has many variables over anime though the YYH dub is great but sadly doesn't cover the story entirely.

@micah said:

@back_stabbath95: @tsoj: Wasn't it outright stated in the show high class demons were planetary threats and beyond?

They are planetary threats because of natural disasters and if they so choose to rampage on the Earth but they aren't planet busting if that's what your confusion is. Some could argue Raizen but again he's utter hyperbole

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tsoj: That's true, and I agree with both points. It's just that the show despite a lack of feats made it clear that the classification system for demons corresponded with how powerful they were, and obviously what threat they posed. Upper lower class beings were classified as country level threats even without feats on that level.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@back_stabbath95: Ahhh I see. I'm in the process of watching the anime, and that confused me.

Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Back_stabbath95

@micah said:

@tsoj: That's true, and I agree with both points. It's just that the show despite a lack of feats made it clear that the classification system for demons corresponded with how powerful they were, and obviously what threat they posed. Upper lower class beings were classified as country level threats even without feats on that level.

Its possible that there is an A-S class that could cause that much destruction but one hasn't been shown and its mainly all statements,I'm looking at you Raizen. The system is a valid way of displaying PLs in the series though it can be confusing like Kuwabara being an A class just seems far fetched when you consider a C or B class(I don't remember) Younger Toguro was able to carry the DT stadium on his shoulders so in retrospect Kuwabara should be able to do that but nothing suggests he could haha

How far in the anime are you?

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Ki, and Physical attacks are equal Dragon Ball. Just because their punches aren't shattering half the planet, and instead shattering Islands, and Mountains doesn't separate Ki from Physical punches. Super already confirmed that Z characters can amp, or nullify their strikes.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

Its possible that there is an A-S class that could cause that much destruction but one hasn't been shown and its mainly all statements,I'm looking at you Raizen. The system is a valid way of displaying PLs in the series though it can be confusing like Kuwabara being an A class just seems far fetched when you consider a C or B class(I don't remember) Younger Toguro was able to carry the DT stadium on his shoulders so in retrospect Kuwabara should be able to do that but nothing suggests he could haha

That's a good point. And Younger Toguro was B Class (just checked).

Just finished up the Dark Tournament Saga. I have alot of knowledge on future events from hearing about the show from my friends and around the net in general. I hear there's another tournament later which I can't wait for since the Dark Tournament was awesome.

Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:
@back_stabbath95 said:
@micah said:

Just finished up the Dark Tournament Saga. I have alot of knowledge on future events from hearing about the show from my friends and around the net in general. I hear there's another tournament later which I can't wait for since the Dark Tournament was awesome.

I know he was B class at full power but I mean in that specific point in time I'm not sure on his class.

Nice DT arc is probably one of the best arcs ever lol yes there is another tournament in the 3Kings arc which the anime actually shows fights that are absent from the manga. YYH anime gets better after DT imo especially with Chapter Black which is about where you are

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By micah007123

@back_stabbath95 said:
@micah said:
@back_stabbath95 said:
@micah said:

I know he was B class at full power but I mean in that specific point in time I'm not sure on his class.

Ahh I see. If I had to estimate I'd say about C class, though lower, mid, and upper are up to debate. He looked like he was at about 45% maybe.

Nice DT arc is probably one of the best arcs ever lol yes there is another tournament in the 3Kings arc which the anime actually shows fights that are absent from the manga. YYH anime gets better after DT imo especially with Chapter Black which is about where you are

Sweet. Also Koto is the best announcer/commentator ever lol (Juri is pretty cool as well), I hope she shows up later. Seriously every character introduced in the DT from Jin to Chu are awesome. I loved all of them.

tsoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By tsoj

@micah: What Black_sabbath95 said. Also, judging from a past thread I was just viewing, apparently YYH has no country level DC feats, just mountain or island. Of course, I could be mistaken, seeing as I haven't even read YYH yet. Got any scans?

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By micah007123

@tsoj: I got one, which was the basis for Sensui's lower levels of power. Though to be clear he probably would have caused this much destruction over a short time period. Not one shot from what I'm hearing. If this is out of context someone please inform me.

No Caption Provided

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Ki, and Physical attacks are equal Dragon Ball. Just because their punches aren't shattering half the planet, and instead shattering Islands, and Mountains doesn't separate Ki from Physical punches. Super already confirmed that Z characters can amp, or nullify their strikes.

No they're not. No one in DBZ has ever destroyed a planet or anything close to it with physical hits. Super confirmed nothing. I saw those episodes.

Hell, the moment you're referring to was mostly ki.

Goku's infamous 40 ton feat automatically disqualifies ki from being = to physical strength. As does constant feats in Dragonball (the weight of their weighted clothes, etc.)

Fact is, even top tiers in DBZ are hurt with mountain level punches (KO'd even) and aren't as fast as lightning.

Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

##

@micah said:
@back_stabbath95 said:
@micah said:
@back_stabbath95 said:
@micah said:

Ahh I see. If I had to estimate I'd say about C class, though lower, mid, and upper are up to debate. He looked like he was at about 45% maybe.

Sweet. Also Koto is the best announcer/commentator ever lol (Juri is pretty cool as well), I hope she shows up later. Seriously every character introduced in the DT from Jin to Chu are awesome. I loved all of them.

Yeah that sounds about right but if you think about it using the classification system Kuwabara should be able to easily replicate that feat which just sounds bizarre to me.

Then you will absolutely love 3Kings arc demon tournament, both announcers are present as well as the main demons seen in DT excluding team Toguro and some new demons that I'll let you find out about on your own hehe

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By micah007123

@darkraiden said:
@marshall_long said:

No they're not. No one in DBZ has ever destroyed a planet or anything close to it with physical hits. Super confirmed nothing. I saw those episodes.

Hell, the moment you're referring to was mostly ki.

Goku's infamous 40 ton feat automatically disqualifies ki from being = to physical strength. As does constant feats in Dragonball (the weight of their weighted clothes, etc.)

Fact is, even top tiers in DBZ are hurt with mountain level punches (KO'd even) and aren't as fast as lightning.

That's true @marshall_long

also Akira stated that Goku was lifting 40tons using a sky lifting technique, which made doing so much harder.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's funny because they have the same voice actor

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

##

@micah said:

Yeah that sounds about right but if you think about it using the classification system Kuwabara should be able to easily replicate that feat which just sounds bizarre to me.

Yeah he doesn't seem like much of a lifter lol.

Then you will absolutely love 3Kings arc demon tournament, both announcers are present as well as the main demons seen in DT excluding team Toguro and some new demons that I'll let you find out about on your own hehe

Awesome can't wait!!!!!!