This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by SOG7dc (8213 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

Edit: bloodlusted

battle takes place in gankais dark forest

no outside help.

each of the characters in their prime

#2 Edited by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: Any time frame you have these guys in like are they in their prime, full power, no morals and such?

#3 Edited by SOG7dc (8213 posts) - - Show Bio

@cerberusprime3k:

I would say in theyre prime. give each of them the best chance. I don't know that much about itachi but id say this Is yusuke from the dark tournament

#4 Posted by frogdog (3569 posts) - - Show Bio

Finger bang

#5 Posted by Equonox (968 posts) - - Show Bio

In his prime at full power, Yusuke would just be way too much. Not even Susanoo would be able to block a full-power spirit gun from an S+ class demon. Itachi's only chance is to speed blitz, but if I'm not mistaken I think Yusuke is faster (not positive, @cadencev2 would know...)

#6 Posted by Skit (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

@equonox: Well Yusuke was already capable of deflecting Toguro's air bullets during the Dark Tournament saga air bullets and kept up with Hiei(full demon) and Sensui later on.So EOS Yusuke should be a good amount faster than Itachi.

#7 Edited by Xeno_Seeker (417 posts) - - Show Bio

has yusuke ever faced an illusion along the likes of itachi's mangekyo? i know that he's incredibly strong willed but will that be enough to get him through it? maybe itachi could wear him out with an illusion of himself, get him to tire out and use up all of his spirit energy, let him defeat a fake itachi like he did to sasuke and then step out from the shadows and finish him?

#8 Posted by BlackWind (7236 posts) - - Show Bio

Yusuke just flexing his aura would be enough to start collapsing the surrounding landscape. S Class demons can't even fight on Earth because it's highly likely they'll wreck the planet. Yusuke is way out of Itachi's league. A single Shotgun blast will flatten the entire forest and Itachi with it.

#9 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@equonox said:

In his prime at full power, Yusuke would just be way too much. Not even Susanoo would be able to block a full-power spirit gun from an S+ class demon. Itachi's only chance is to speed blitz, but if I'm not mistaken I think Yusuke is faster (not positive, @cadencev2 would know...)

Yuske is at the very least Mach 9+

I say this cause Hiei is Calc at Mach 3.5 average. This is the speed needed to disapear from human sight completely.

Hiei Speed was reacted and countered by Yuske.

Now with that in mind Toguro was so fast that he Vanich in front of Yuske in movement. That means he would be Mach 3 faster than Mach 3.5. For Perception purpose.

Then Yuske with his power up moved too fast for Toguro to See. Only at a 100% power could Toguro move slightly faster.

So looking at mach 9+ if not more. This is a low ball estimate. Base on the fact anything moving Mach 3.5 to be invisible to human sight on average.

#10 Edited by vintage_spiderman (2241 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc if I'm not mistaken a sharingan user can seemingly see all your movement slowed down I don't know to what extent. And I'm sure people here are mistakenly comparing itachi eyes to that of an average humans which kind of low balling to be honest. his eyes via his sharingan or ms can depict the slightest muscle tensions in the body to a point that some of people that have gotten in battle sharingan users think they are predicting the future or something along the lines of mindreading silly I know, but anyway here are some examples.

kakashi using his sharingan to see and copy zabuza's hand seals almost instantaneously but actually just at an extremely incredible pace starts at 37:05 ends at 37:57 and on top of all that he even hit the water after zabuza and caught up to his hand seals so they'd finish at the exact same time he's not even an uchiha but they are even better at following movements than him. an example of this his younger brother an uchiha same as him.

starts at 42:01 when you can see his movements become extremely clear to itachi's younger brother who's alot weaker than itachi himself and sasuke getting speedblitzed by naruto starts 41:06 and the difference in raw speed is clear as daylight yet he overcomes this via the sharingan.

as you can probably tell by now sasuke was getting speedblitz to no end until he unlock the 3rd tomoe on his sharingan and everything drastically change from there on out he was to tag someone completely outta his league in speed via his sharingan giving him uber reaction time boost and from there on out naruto appears much slower to sasuke

and another thing itachi susanoo won't defend how preposterous his spirit shield YATA MIRROR is an ethereal shield that adapts to the whatever the attack damage type is and deflects the damage so yeah you guys are right he's not gonna block the spirit gun he's gonna deflect it and then his shields gonna eventually adapt to whatever damage types yusuke sends his way.

& http://s17.postimg.org/kjnly39y7/fam.png

NOTICE HOW HE SAYS REFLECTING ALL OF SASUKES ATTACKS AND ALSO ITACHI WHEN HE FOUGHT NARUTO in kyuubi mode WHEN HE WAS EDO TENSEI HE KEPT UP PERFECTLY FINE.

THERE OF COURSE ALSO THE TOSUKA WHICH YUSUKE HAS NO KNOWLEDGE OF OR ANY OF THE CRITIQUES LIKE ITS REACH AND THE FACT IT SEALS YOU ON CONTACT AND AMATERASU IS AS SIMPLY AS LOOKING AT HIS OPPONENT & YUSUKE WILL BE ON FIRE FOR 7 DAYS AND 7 NIGHTS GAME OVER URAMESHI.

I've read the manga of yuyu hakusho and I've watched the anime nice try. I CALL BULLSHIT

#11 Posted by SOG7dc (8213 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by vintage_spiderman (2241 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc at yusuke beating itachi EASILY or at all, because honestly I don't think so.

#13 Edited by SOG7dc (8213 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc at yusuke beating itachi EASILY or at all, because honestly I don't think so.

i never said who would win. I made the thread to find out lbs

#14 Edited by vintage_spiderman (2241 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by SOG7dc (8213 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7044 posts) - - Show Bio

#17 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@vintage_spiderman: Nobody is low balling Itachi the gap in speed is just that HUGE where Yusuke is very capable of speed blitzing Itachi. Why are you using part 1 feats to solidify that Itachi will be able to keep up with Yusuke? In part 2 as displayed by Sasuke and Raikage they both out paced amaterastu.

Also we've only seen the the Yata Mirror deflect a sword lunge and some paper bombs Shurikens. Are you suggesting the Yata Mirror is capable blocking something with the energy output/Destructive capacity (depends on what version of Yusuke here) that rivals and surpasses the one of the most powerful attacks in the show of Naruto the Bijuu Bomb?

Itachi and Naruto's scuffle was sub par at best neither of them were really fighting they merely made some close combat then separated.That doesn't really suggest that Itachi could keep up with Naruto if he were actually trying to put him down.

Naruto in his kyubi cloak mode dodged Raikage's fastest punch something only him and his father Minato has done. If he were actually trying to fight back he would have ended Itachi swiftly.

Sasuke nearly died fighting both B and Raikage.

Both overwhelming Sasuke with their speed while he had his Sharingan/Ms activated....something Yusuke could replicate multiple times over.

#18 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@vintage_spiderman: Nobody is low balling Itachi the gap in speed is just that HUGE where Yusuke is very capable of speed blitzing Itachi. Why are you using part 1 feats to solidify that Itachi will be able to keep up with Yusuke? In part 2 as displayed by Sasuke and Raikage they both out paced amaterastu.

Also we've only seen the the Yata Mirror deflect a sword lunge and some paper bombs Shurikens. Are you suggesting the Yata Mirror is capable blocking something with the energy output/Destructive capacity (depends on what version of Yusuke here) that rivals and surpasses the one of the most powerful attacks in the show of Naruto the Bijuu Bomb?

Itachi and Naruto's scuffle was sub par at best neither of them were really fighting they merely made some close combat then separated.That doesn't really suggest that Itachi could keep up with Naruto if he were actually trying to put him down.

Naruto in his kyubi cloak mode dodged Raikage's fastest punch something only him and his father Minato has done. If he were actually trying to fight back he would have ended Itachi swiftly.

Sasuke nearly died fighting both B and Raikage.

Both overwhelming Sasuke with their speed while he had his Sharingan/Ms activated....something Yusuke could replicate multiple times over.

Here is Yuske Power and Speed.

Starting with 80% Toguro.

Then Yuske fights a 100% Toguro.

End Match here.

Lets look at Yuske vs Sensui!

Yuske as a A Class fights and dies against Sensui. This Death leads to Yuske reaching S Class demon power.

Yuske as a S Class just dominates Sensui.

This Thread is over. @god_spawn Time for the Lock.