User Lists: 2

Ghost riders pretty much immortal

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

from what i know yusuke isn't anywhere on GR's level.

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DangerousLoki

Yeah. Big fan of yuyuhakusho but I'm pretty sure even with his abilities, Yusuke couldn't handle Ghost Rider. Unless he got a major upgrade I don't know about. Ghost Rider wins. I'd even call this a mismatch.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

yusuke has the physical abilities but has no way to put GR down for good. Yusuke is very powerful but GR has the power of a marvel hell lord backing him and is functionally immortal.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pokergeist

I think Yuske wins this. Thats right, said it. The guy who puts out GR wins this and that all the time said GR loses in a good fight.

GR is immortal but the weakness is killing the Human who is the host.

GR can and has been harmed greatly by Dr. Strange, Blackheart, and other significant Magical force. Holy weapon out right are a GR weakness.

Yuske Spirit Gun and his Daemon Transformation is WAAAAY to fast for GR to compete with and the Spirit gun can one shot GR even at Zarathos Levels.

That Combo right there is a good way to win and kill the host of Zarathos, Nobel Kale, ect.

Loading Video...

skip to 2:55

That is not even a Full Demon Yusuke either.His power triples later.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol i thought everyone was going to go with yusuke since he beat the guy who was ruling the dark realm...

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By xeon1cs

I think Yuske wins this. Thats right, said it. The guy who puts out GR wins this and that all the time said GR loses in a good fight.

GR is immortal but the weakness is killing the Human who is the host.

GR can and has been harmed greatly by Dr. Strange, Blackheart, and other significant Magical force. Holy weapon out right are a GR weakness.

Yuske Spirit Gun and his Daemon Transformation is WAAAAY to fast for GR to compete with and the Spirit gun can one shot GR even at Zarathos Levels.

That Combo right there is a good way to win and kill the host of Zarathos, Nobel Kale, ect.

Loading Video...

skip to 2:55

That is not even a Full Demon Yusuke either.His power triples later.

Why anyone would compare Yusuke to Dr. Strange or Blackheart in the first place is beyond me, but you can't exactly just kill the human host. When they're out of commission, the Spirit takes over. That just makes things ever worse for Yusuke.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xeon1cs: Are you going to really debate me in Ghost Rider knowledge?

Ok.

The Host can Certainly be killed by Sufficient power.

No Caption Provided

Danny killed many GRs by Overpowering them and Slaying the host so he can then Absorb the Spirit.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Blaze shot in the head before Transforming thus Sending him straight to hell. Where is the Zarathos out here?.

Many Ghost Riders are killed with the Heaven Forge Swords of the Black Host. As seen the Host died but the Spirit finds another.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You cannot kill a Ghost Rider or harm it with Physical Force. You can Magically harm and Kill the Host Rider.

No Caption Provided

Here Blackheart crafts a Sword from Mephisto's Rib to kill the Nobel Kale Ghost Rider Spirit. Nothing heaven forge here, straight powerful magics.

Yusuke as a S Class Demon has power to one Shot Zarathos and kill the Host for sure.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sensui power alone as a S class being would destroy the Planet with its Presence. Yususke was Greater as the fight progress.

Yusuke really does win here as a S class Demon.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ghost rider should win here....yusuke relies too much on brute force to win his battles. ghost rider would fry his soul before he relies that the only way he gonna win this fight is with his demonic energy.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yusuke seems powerful.

McHotcakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Depends on what version of Yuske you use. If he's from the Spirit Detective Saga he gets stomped. If he's from the Dark Tournament or Chapter Black Saga then he takes it in a good fight. Three Kings Saga Yusuke stomps GR imo.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yusuke turns masako form than does an spirit/demon gun shot to ghost rider, tearing him and everything with in a mile to pieces

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Shavo
Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider, absolute ownage.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for the_dark_alcoholic
the_dark_alcoholic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're all forgetting that within the yyh continuity, demon doesn't always mean evil. Ask yusuke's spirit animal poo shows, he is at his core, a good person and therefore would never be in danger of judgement from ghost rider. With his spirit healing abilities and all around strength, speed, power,ect this is a hands down win for yusuke.

bachh2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_dark_alcoholic: that isn't how it work. GR can burn his soul if he show even 1 bit of guilt. The only kind that survive it are either pure as a baby or think everything they do is right like punisher. Even good guy like Cap,Spidey would die to Penance Stare