Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By buttersdaman000

No Caption Provided

vs. 
No Caption Provided

- This is pre-namek Goku ( I just wanted to use that picture)
- Yusuke and co. are at their strongest levels
- No Earth destroying arguments
- No prep, random encounter
- Fight takes place at the Dark Tournament. The Arena has an area of 10 miles. 
- Morals on but both parties believe that the other is a threat to the Earth. 

Would pre-namek Goku be too weak? YuYu Hakusho characters are no pushovers....

- 1st fight pre-namek Goku
- 2nd fight Pre Super Sayain Goku
- 3rd fight Arrival on Namek Goku
shonen2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By shonen2

Team wins. Yusuke was comparable to that of Namek Saga goku by The END OF SERIES,

Gwyllgi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Gwyllgi

yusuke wouldn't have a chance without demon powers  kuwabara too. kurama and hiei however are both demons which goku used to defeat as a child of course lucifer and king piccolo would have been B or A rank at best i doubt a group of teenagers could top goku.

shonen2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By shonen2
@Gwyllgi said:
" yusuke wouldn't have a chance without demon powers  kuwabara too. kurama and hiei however are both demons which goku used to defeat as a child of course lucifer and king piccolo would have been B or A rank at best i doubt a group of teenagers could top goku. "
Lol at you think King Piccolo and lucifer were B or A...more like  C class; that's being generous.
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By buttersdaman000
@shonen2 said:
" Team wins. Yusuke was comparable to that of Namek Saga goku by The END OF SERIES, "
Yeah I changed the OP a bit....but I dont know if Yusuke was that strong by the end

@Gwyllgi:

Yusuke Urameshi could probably solo db characters with ease. He is hella powerful.
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By buttersdaman000
@shonen2 said:
" @Gwyllgi said:
" yusuke wouldn't have a chance without demon powers  kuwabara too. kurama and hiei however are both demons which goku used to defeat as a child of course lucifer and king piccolo would have been B or A rank at best i doubt a group of teenagers could top goku. "
Lol at you think King Piccolo and lucifer were B or A...more like  C class; that's being generous. "
I would say high d class...
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By nefarious

None of them can beat Goku. Goku outclasses them in power and skill. 

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Nefarious said:
" None of them can beat Goku. Goku outclasses them in power and skill.  "
Not individually...maybe....but as a team I think they would be a challenge.
I dont think any of them are reall trained in 'martial arts'. However, they are all pretty much natural born fighters.
IIDEADxPOOLII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By IIDEADxPOOLII

Pre Namek Goku? I'm giving it to the team Yoko Kurama and Demon Form Yusuke plus with Kuwabara's dimension cutting spirit sword should probably be enough.
Darkerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Darkerman

Team wins.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By nefarious
@buttersdaman000: Yes, they would be a challenge, having to fight him all at once, which might make Goku sweat a bit.  

Yes, and none of them really have the  fighting experience except throwing a few punches in school and fighting demons. Besides, the team at their strongest, had trouble with Sensui. I'm sure Pre-Namek Goku would beat Sensui, easily.  
But, you are right, they are born to fight.
Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hangar_18
@shonen2 said:
" Team wins. Yusuke was comparable to that of Namek Saga goku by The END OF SERIES, "
LMFAO XD XD XD 

in what universe is that even close to accurate? Yu yu hakusho is probably without a doubt my favorite anime...ever. I'll admit that i cant remember the manga so much as it's been awhile. But power levels were the same. When has yusuke ever shown to be on par with namek saga goku?
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Hangar_18 said:
" @shonen2 said:
LMFAO XD XD XD  in what universe is that even close to accurate? Yu yu hakusho is probably without a doubt my favorite anime...ever. I'll admit that i cant remember the manga so much as it's been awhile. But power levels were the same. When has yusuke ever shown to be on par with namek saga goku? "
Its pretty much my favorite anime also and I dont think Yusuke matches up to namek Goku either....but im pretty sure he could present a tough challenge for pre namek goku.
Do you think the team could beat arrival on Namek Goku? Or Post Ginyu Goku?
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Warcry80

I honestly think the team could take it against Goku Pre Nameke, But that Best in round 2 Pre Supersayin...... Just look at these 2 fights, Goku vs Burtur and Jeice for speed, and Goku vs Frieza before he went Supersayin. Shock waves  from their punches colliding were causing massive damage, not to mention the way they were putting eachother through mountains, and shattering islands. Pre Supersayin Goku when he battled Burter and Jeice is too much for them!
jeanlucpicard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jeanlucpicard

First round Goku takes it, he can still go kao-ken (sp) 

Second round they may give Goku a little trouble, but Goku still wins.
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Warcry80 said:
" I honestly think the team could take it against Goku Pre Nameke, But that Best in round 2 Pre Supersayin...... Just look at these 2 fights, Goku vs Burtur and Jeice for speed, and Goku vs Frieza before he went Supersayin. Shock waves  from their punches colliding were causing massive damage, not to mention the way they were putting eachother through mountains, and shattering islands. Pre Supersayin Goku when he battled Burter and Jeice is too much for them! "
Yusuke was shattering mountains in his fight with sensui also. By the end of the series he was much stronger.
Yusuke, Hiei, and Kurama were all about the same level by the end. Kuwabara was equal to or probably a lil stronger then Sensui by the end because he stopped fighting to focus on school.

@jeanlucpicard said:
" First round Goku takes it, he can still go kao-ken (sp)  Second round they may give Goku a little trouble, but Goku still wins. "

Kiao-Ken wont help him much here imo.....

Why do you say he wins secound round?
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By cpt_linger
@buttersdaman000 said:
" @Nefarious said:
" None of them can beat Goku. Goku outclasses them in power and skill.  "
Not individually...maybe....but as a team I think they would be a challenge. I dont think any of them are reall trained in 'martial arts'. However, they are all pretty much natural born fighters. "

Goku is as Natural Born Fighter as you can get. He stomps here, he still has Kaoken, Energy Blasts and Spirit Bomb. I think he's just too strong, plain and simple.
LONGTIME

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By LONGTIME

Team takes both rounds.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By buttersdaman000
@cpt_linger: 
The team are as much natural born fighters then Goku is. The difference is is that they're more likely to brawl it out instead of shooting beams.....Yusuke, really, is the only one who shoots a beam....
 This is in no way a stomp on either rounds, actually....the first round might be a little unfair for Goku.

Right now the team definetly takes the 1st round.
I dont know about the second round though

@LONGTIME said:
" Team takes both rounds. "

why do you say that?
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By cpt_linger
@buttersdaman000 said:
" @cpt_linger: 
The team are as much natural born fighters then Goku is. The difference is is that they're more likely to brawl it out instead of shooting beams.....Yusuke, really, is the only one who shoots a beam....
 This is in no way a stomp on either rounds, actually....the first round might be a little unfair for Goku.

Right now the team definetly takes the 1st round.
I dont know about the second round though

@LONGTIME said:
" Team takes both rounds. "
why do you say that? "

Based on feats I still have to say Goku. Yusuke can only fire so many spirit beams per battle, where-as Goku can charge his up and gather the energy from around him.
LONGTIME

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By LONGTIME
@buttersdaman000: 
 This is how I look at it, pre SS Goku =  Shinobu Sensui. Kurama Hiei  and Yusuke are all S-class they would stomp pre SS Goku just like they would stomp Sensui.
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By buttersdaman000
@cpt_linger: 
Yusuke surpassed that spirit gun limit after the dark tournament, he can fire them as many times as he wants now
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By cpt_linger
@buttersdaman000 said:
" @cpt_linger:  Yusuke surpassed that spirit gun limit after the dark tournament, he can fire them as many times as he wants now "

Does he haven his demon powers then?
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By buttersdaman000
@cpt_linger: 
Yeah at the end of the series he could control them freely

@LONGTIME said:
" @buttersdaman000: 
 This is how I look at it, pre SS Goku =  Shinobu Sensui. Kurama Hiei  and Yusuke are all S-class they would stomp pre SS Goku just like they would stomp Sensui. "

Idk....
Im sure that either of the team could solo pre namek goku, but in that trip from earth to namek goku had a tremendous boost in power....and then after ginyu he had another tremendous boost in power that allowed him to fight frieza.
I dont know if the team can beat post ginyu goku, arrival on namek goku.....maybe
Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Hangar_18

It is beyond me how anyone thinks team yusuke is anywhere near on par with namek goku, or pre namek for that matter. You're talking about dbz here, even back in teen goku years you have master roshi destroying the moon and king piccolo destroying cities by waving his hand. Name one person on team yusuke that displayed that kind of raw power? Goku was tanking attacks that could nuke city. Sensui's energy attacks could destroy a couple of buildings..ss gokus a planet...how is that in any way the same league?

LONGTIME

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By LONGTIME
@buttersdaman000: 
Remember when Sensui fought Kurama, Hiei, and Kuwabara in demon world now replace Sensui with pre SS Goku while fighting Kurama, Hiei, Kuwabara, and Yusuke at their best who wins?
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Hangar_18: 
In his last fight with Sensui, Yusuke and Sensui were destroying mountains by powering up i believe and thier attacks were making sonic booms and destroying mountains easy.
YuYu Hakusho has never shown a moon busting attack like that because I think that manga took the consequences of power more seriously. All the locations they fought seriously in were remote, away from humans. Not like in dbz, where u could destroy the moon without consequence and blow up a city
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By buttersdaman000
@LONGTIME said:

" @buttersdaman000:  Remember when Sensui fought Kurama, Hiei, and Kuwabara in demon world now replace Sensui with pre SS Goku while fighting Kurama, Hiei, Kuwabara, and Yusuke at their best who wins? "

I wouldnt say sensui is equal to Pre SS Goku anyways.....

ahhhggggg my bad! I didnt know i put pre SS goku in the OP.......ill add in arrival on namek goku (its the one i meant anyways)
LONGTIME

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By LONGTIME

Kurama, Hiei, and Yusuke are super S-class and Kuwabara is A-class Goku goes down.

Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Hangar_18
@buttersdaman000 said:

" @Hangar_18:  In his last fight with Sensui, Yusuke and Sensui were destroying mountains by powering up i believe and thier attacks were making sonic booms and destroying mountains easy. YuYu Hakusho has never shown a moon busting attack like that because I think that manga took the consequences of power more seriously. All the locations they fought seriously in were remote, away from humans. Not like in dbz, where u could destroy the moon without consequence and blow up a city "

yusuke fired a full powered spirit gun at sensui and it only destroyed a mountain. sensui said if it had hit him directly he'd be f#cked. Again....pre saiyan arc goku was tanking attacks that could nuke cities.  DBZ had their rule... doesn't hit the planet.. doesn't matter. They were planet busters but as long as they didnt aim at the planet..who gave a damn? So using location as an argument..come on.    Even the low level saiyan saga feats are more than anything seen in yu yu hakusho

this is saiyan saga                           
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

You want to add Pre saiyan saga and you've got master roshi destroying the moon..king piccolo destroyin cities with a wave of his hand...etc etc. 
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Hangar_18: 
That wasnt a full powered one, iirc he just fired it off. But I know for sure Sensui only said that the attack wouldve hurt if it had hit, not that he wouldve been done for.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Thats Sensui casually busting a mountain with a punch 
Im sure Sensui, Yusuke and the rest of the team could do anything that you showed in your scans

Imo, Yusuke and Sensui  and the team were pretty much equal to Goku and Vegeta during the sayain saga.

I would have to find this chapter, but im sure that Kurama or Hiei saw the power levels of the three demon kings and thier respective right hand men. The bald monk demon was yusuke's fathers right hand man and he was an s class stronger than Sensui and Yusuke. I dont remember the exact number, but lets say his pwoer lvl was 500. It then showed the three demon kings and yusukes father was the weakest due to his sickness but his power level was still at least 20 times higher then his right hand man. 
Now at the end of the series yusuke was stronger than his father. He and Sensui were busting big mountains easy during thier fight, what do you think they could do now?? Then add in Hiei and Kurama, who were about equal to Yusuke at the end, and Kuwabara who was an A+ class.....oh n im pretty sure demon realm is more durable then the human realm. I recall Botan or the baby guy saying that.  

Regardless, Goku had a crazy boost in power by the time he arrived on Namek......
Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Hangar_18
@buttersdaman000: cool story bro...no one in yu yu hauksho is anywhere near namek saga...the end. While you're sitting here talking about busting mountains master roshi was busting moons pre king piccolo saga
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Hangar_18: 
Read what I said before. YuYu Hakusho characters could destroy the moon but what reason would they have to do it? None. They didnt bust up cities and stuff as commonly as it was done in DB because there was no need to....and most of the fights took place away from humans. 
If they did bust moons and blow up cities there would be consequences, unlike Dragonball, where a busted moon is just meh and a destroyed city hardly makes people take a second glance.
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Warcry80
@buttersdaman000 said:
" @Warcry80 said:
" I honestly think the team could take it against Goku Pre Nameke, But that Best in round 2 Pre Supersayin...... Just look at these 2 fights, Goku vs Burtur and Jeice for speed, and Goku vs Frieza before he went Supersayin. Shock waves  from their punches colliding were causing massive damage, not to mention the way they were putting eachother through mountains, and shattering islands. Pre Supersayin Goku when he battled Burter and Jeice is too much for them! "
Yusuke was shattering mountains in his fight with sensui also. By the end of the series he was much stronger.
Yusuke, Hiei, and Kurama were all about the same level by the end. Kuwabara was equal to or probably a lil stronger then Sensui by the end because he stopped fighting to focus on school.

@jeanlucpicard said:
" First round Goku takes it, he can still go kao-ken (sp)  Second round they may give Goku a little trouble, but Goku still wins. "
Kiao-Ken wont help him much here imo.....  Why do you say he wins secound round? "

You are right, they were shattering mountains! But Goku and Frieza were unearthing the sea itself, basically exposing the earth beneath the seas creating giant craters. But At the end of the show i think this team can beat Pre Supersayin Goku if they teamed up and hit him at once! If Goku goes Supersayin, they can pretty much cancle that victory. How fast is the fastest of the bunch? Speed will play a large part in this fight, because Goku will hhave to use it all to face multiple opponents at once, which he's no sloutch at.
Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Hangar_18
@buttersdaman000 said:
" @Hangar_18:  Read what I said before. YuYu Hakusho characters could destroy the moon but what reason would they have to do it? None. They didnt bust up cities and stuff as commonly as it was done in DB because there was no need to....and most of the fights took place away from humans.  If they did bust moons and blow up cities there would be consequences, unlike Dragonball, where a busted moon is just meh and a destroyed city hardly makes people take a second glance. "
lol thats like me saying Goku could destroy the universe but what reason would he do it. You keep saying their fights took place where no people were at risk of being hurt..and yet not once were they shown to even be city buster level....Not EVER has anyone shown the power to destroy a city yet alone a moon..again sensui said that yusukes energy blast that busted a mountain would have fed him up....but you're sitting here saying what...that team yusuke is near namek level when goku was tanking city busters in dragonball fighting piccolo? The power scaling makes no sense. No one on team yusuke is anywhere near namek goku level
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By buttersdaman000

@Warcry80: 
Nah....Imo, Pre Super Sayain Goku, the Goku that emerged from the healing chamber after the Ginyu fight is too strong for the team. Arrival on Namek Goku vs team is a pretty good fight.
the way I see it:
Yusuke, Hiei, and Kurama at the end of the series individually could beat sayain saga Goku and Vegeta at the same time with medium difficulty
Kuwabara could beat the in individual matches but would have trouble with them at the same time 

Umm..I cant really think of any speed feats off the top of my head but when he was a d class demon Hiei was able to slash at an enemy multiple times in an instant. To his teammates it looked like he only slashed once.

On the trip to Namek Goku got hella strong and im still stumped on whether the team can beat him at that lvl

@Hangar_18 said:

" @buttersdaman000 said:

" @Hangar_18:  Read what I said before. YuYu Hakusho characters could destroy the moon but what reason would they have to do it? None. They didnt bust up cities and stuff as commonly as it was done in DB because there was no need to....and most of the fights took place away from humans.  If they did bust moons and blow up cities there would be consequences, unlike Dragonball, where a busted moon is just meh and a destroyed city hardly makes people take a second glance. "

lol thats like me saying Goku could destroy the universe but what reason would he do it. You keep saying their fights took place where no people were at risk of being hurt..and yet not once were they shown to even be city buster level....Not EVER has anyone shown the power to destroy a city yet alone a moon..again sensui said that yusukes energy blast that busted a mountain would have fed him up....but you're sitting here saying what...that team yusuke is near namek level when goku was tanking city busters in dragonball fighting piccolo? The power scaling makes no sense. No one on team yusuke is anywhere near namek goku level "

Because they never destroyed a city, thats why theyve never been shown to be at that level in that way.....but easily destroying a mountain with an indirect punch suggest otherwise
Sensui only said that if that attack had hit he wouldve been in pain
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWEgPKzAhoM&feature=related 

Im not even trying to say they are on Namek Goku's level. Im wondering if as a team they can take down arrival on Namek Goku. 

Oh, and the power scaling in YuYu Hakusho makes much more sense than in DB
Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Hangar_18
@buttersdaman000 said:

@Hangar_18 said:

" @buttersdaman000 said:

lol thats like me saying Goku could destroy the universe but what reason would he do it. You keep saying their fights took place where no people were at risk of being hurt..and yet not once were they shown to even be city buster level....Not EVER has anyone shown the power to destroy a city yet alone a moon..again sensui said that yusukes energy blast that busted a mountain would have fed him up....but you're sitting here saying what...that team yusuke is near namek level when goku was tanking city busters in dragonball fighting piccolo? The power scaling makes no sense. No one on team yusuke is anywhere near namek goku level "
Because they never destroyed a city, thats why theyve never been shown to be at that level in that way.....but easily destroying a mountain with an indirect punch suggest otherwiseSensui only said that if that attack had hit he wouldve been in pain  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWEgPKzAhoM&feature=related   Im not even trying to say they are on Namek Goku's level. Im wondering if as a team they can take down arrival on Namek Goku.   Oh, and the power scaling in YuYu Hakusho makes much more sense than in DB "
They've never destroyed a city because they cant...it's really that simple. Again you keep babbling on about a punch to a mountain? Destroying a mountain is the  equivalent of destroying a city with the wave of a hand..since when? This isnt like when some retard comes in here saying goku cant destroy a planet because he never has.....NO one in yu yu hakusho has shown anything close to the power of destroying a city...but you're trying to say that they're on par with a man whos over 600 times more powerful than a man who destroyed the moon? Sitting here going sensui and yusuke were busting mountains in their fight...and yusuke is stronger therefore he can bust a city......again lol how does that even come close to making sense? Not that it would matter...because goku was tanking city busters with a pl of what..260 compared to his pl of 90,000 on namek...it would be nothing to him. You can keep sitting here with they're on namek level..they dont even have feats that put them on king piccolo saga level. 
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Warcry80
@buttersdaman000 said:
@Warcry80: 
Nah....Imo, Pre Super Sayain Goku, the Goku that emerged from the healing chamber after the Ginyu fight is too strong for the team. Arrival on Namek Goku vs team is a pretty good fight.
the way I see it:
Yusuke, Hiei, and Kurama at the end of the series individually could beat sayain saga Goku and Vegeta at the same time with medium difficulty
Kuwabara could beat the in individual matches but would have trouble with them at the same time 

Umm..I cant really think of any speed feats off the top of my head but when he was a d class demon Hiei was able to slash at an enemy multiple times in an instant. To his teammates it looked like he only slashed once.

On the trip to Namek Goku got hella strong and im still stumped on whether the team can beat him at that lvl

@Hangar_18 said:

" @buttersdaman000 said:

Because they never destroyed a city, thats why theyve never been shown to be at that level in that way.....but easily destroying a mountain with an indirect punch suggest otherwiseSensui only said that if that attack had hit he wouldve been in pain  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWEgPKzAhoM&feature=related   Im not even trying to say they are on Namek Goku's level. Im wondering if as a team they can take down arrival on Namek Goku.   Oh, and the power scaling in YuYu Hakusho makes much more sense than in DB "

I understand!
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Hangar_18 said:
" @buttersdaman000 said:

@Hangar_18 said:

" @buttersdaman000 said:

They've never destroyed a city because they cant...it's really that simple. Again you keep babbling on about a punch to a mountain? Destroying a mountain is the  equivalent of destroying a city with the wave of a hand..since when? This isnt like when some retard comes in here saying goku cant destroy a planet because he never has.....NO one in yu yu hakusho has shown anything close to the power of destroying a city...but you're trying to say that they're on par with a man whos over 600 times more powerful than a man who destroyed the moon? Sitting here going sensui and yusuke were busting mountains in their fight...and yusuke is stronger therefore he can bust a city......again lol how does that even come close to making sense? Not that it would matter...because goku was tanking city busters with a pl of what..260 compared to his pl of 90,000 on namek...it would be nothing to him. You can keep sitting here with they're on namek level..they dont even have feats that put them on king piccolo saga level.  "
No, again they never destroyed a city because in all of the arcs there never was a need too. They always fought away from cities and the general population unlike in db. Destroying a mountain with an indirect punch is a great feat and shows that even more could be done if effort was put into it. Yeah nappa destroyed a city with an energy attack, i dont remember him doing anything really physical, do you? Yusuke can easily destroy a city with a energy attack also, the rest of his team cant because they dont use thier powers like that. Hiei has his darkness flames, Kuwabara has his energy sword, and Kurama his vine whips. Not everybody in yuyu hakusho has destructive energy attacks like in db but thier physical stats put them on a level above sayain saga imo. 
Again, individually none of them are on Namek Goku's level but i believe that they could have a decent fight with arrival on namek Goku...after that theye completley outclassed

@Warcry80:
Thanks
Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Hangar_18
@buttersdaman000: you and i are done...i dont have the patience to deal with...yusuke and blah blah blah can do this and that even tho they never shown power anywhere near to do blah blah..and knowing you you'll repeat it for 50 pages if you have to

goku stomps..have a nice day
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Hangar_18: 
I see.......when you lose a debate this is what you do.....
Its okay, it was a good argument.
You have a nice day also
Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Hangar_18
@buttersdaman000 said:
" @Hangar_18:  I see.......when you lose a debate this is what you do..... Its okay, it was a good argument. You have a nice day also "
no when i have zero patience for dealing with people who childishly and pathetically repeat spam the same bs over and over again..this is what i do. When you come back with a scan of yusuke or anyone one else in yu yu hakusho destroying a city...then you can sit sere and babble on about them being city busters...hell when you sit here and show a scan of them beating someone who could bust a city..that would be good enough...til then have your "argument" is the same as usual...repeat the same untrue unsubstantiated bs until i get tired of you and leave...thanks i will
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Hangar_18: 
Aight dude see u in the next thread
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Warcry80
@buttersdaman000:
After looking at that link of yuske's final battle I think he alone could battle Goku before he faught, Frieza. Yuske's speed and power were amazing! But i believe the team togather could take him down!
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By cpt_linger

I think Piccolo's special beam cannon from Raditz-saga could kill the whole team, so I don't see what chance they have against Goku. like butters said, Goku even pre-Namek was a city buster. His Kamehameha or Spirit bomb could easily level a city, or even half a planet. I don't know of anyone from the Yusuke team with feats like that...
GhostWarren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku godstomps

uko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-63055b33107d2
deactivated-63055b33107d2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yusuke and team die horribly

They can beat Sayian Saga Goku though

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 alextheboss  Online

BOZ Goku is the last version I see them having a chance against. Post King Kai training Goku decimates them.

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'm a Yusuke fanboy, but he loses hard.