#1 Posted by Cosmic Mancer (195 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

#2 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

We can't really compare these combatants. We can't really know just how strong or quick they are to eachother. But if it were up to me, I would say Yusuke and Hiei. this is simply because, as far as we know, Hulk has no spirit energy. In this respect, Hiei and Yusuke's abilities would be able to dismantle Hulk, with the aforementioned combatants being able to sustain their spiritual forms if their physical ones were destroyed.

#3 Posted by Magic718 (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk would destroy these two simply because hulk can hit harder compare hulks punches to hiei and toguros (the crater during the dark tournament)

#4 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

Yusuke alone would have been overkill.

#5 Posted by Pulsar (2333 posts) - - Show Bio

Hiei would give the Hulk an azz whooping. His speed would prove too much for him. Add the Spirit wave to the mix and Hulk won't ever get to meet his son. lol

#6 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
Pulsar said:
"

Hiei would give the Hulk an azz whooping. His speed would prove too much for him. Add the Spirit wave to the mix and Hulk won't ever get to meet his son. lol

"
lol Yusuke is also known for his speed. He'd also cancel Hulk family reunion.
#7 Posted by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio
gunswordfist said:
"Pulsar said:
"

"
lol Yusuke is also known for his speed. He'd also cancel Hulk family reunion."

yep,i remember when he and Kuwabara were going to save Yukina,a dude started to shot then with a machine gun and then suddenly both disapeared in font of this dude's eyes,when he turned around Yusuke and Kuwabara were right behind him and whooped his ass

anyway,either Yusuke or Hiei are more than capable of taking down the Hulk by thenselfs
#8 Posted by Kataklysmo (859 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldn't agree more. Hulk loses

#9 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
Matezoide said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Pulsar said:
"

"
lol Yusuke is also known for his speed. He'd also cancel Hulk family reunion."
yep,i remember when he and Kuwabara were going to save Yukina,a dude started to shot then with a machine gun and then suddenly both disapeared in font of this dude's eyes,when he turned around Yusuke and Kuwabara were right behind him and whooped his assanyway,either Yusuke or Hiei are more than capable of taking down the Hulk by thenselfs"
I forgot the machine gun part (lol) but Yusuke is fast. I rremember during the start of the Resue Yukina arc Yusuke knocked the sh!t out of a 40 feet tal demon like it was nothing. That sh!t was hilarious!!!!!!
#10 Posted by King Saturn (225704 posts) - - Show Bio
The Hulk would win here
#11 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"The Hulk would win here
"

*slaps King*
#12 Posted by King Saturn (225704 posts) - - Show Bio
gunswordfist said:
"King Saturn said:
"The Hulk would win here
"
*slaps King*"
Neither one of those Hussies could hurt Hulk
#13 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"gunswordfist said:
"King Saturn said:
"The Hulk would win here
"
*slaps King*"
Neither one of those Hussies could hurt Hulk
"
Is this a joke? Tell me about Hulk's spirit energy defense or his defense against a demonic flame that'll fry up his soul?
#14 Posted by Simon Williams (4813 posts) - - Show Bio

A whole bunch of anime fan boys, the ones that jerk off all day to a simple anime girl. Blood gushing from the nose and everything.

Hulk Wins this, via Thunderclap because in speed Hulk's speed is comparable to Spiderman and Thor's. Reflexes enough to keep up with quiksilver at his best and Sentry in combat.

#15 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

Just because you hate anime doesn't mean Hulk wins. Look The Hulk is my favorite superhero. FAVORITE. And I know he loses here. This has nothing to do with fanboyism.

#16 Posted by Simon Williams (4813 posts) - - Show Bio

No its not because I hate it, It is that Hulk beats them. Hulk has speedster and people beyond their level, and If you bring h2h in this, He even beaten Wolverine and Iron Fist. Hulk wins this.

#17 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
Simon Williams said:
"No its not because I hate it, It is that Hulk beats them. Hulk has speedster and people beyond their level, and If you bring h2h in this, He even beaten Wolverine and Iron Fist. Hulk wins this."

Hiei's and Yusuke's attacks are INSANELY stronger than Wolverine's and Iron Fist.

Fun Fact!: Yusuke and Hiei are powerful enough to level cities.
#18 Posted by Simon Williams (4813 posts) - - Show Bio
gunswordfist said:
"Simon Williams said:
"No its not because I hate it, It is that Hulk beats them. Hulk has speedster and people beyond their level, and If you bring h2h in this, He even beaten Wolverine and Iron Fist. Hulk wins this."
Hiei's and Yusuke's attacks are INSANELY stronger than Wolverine's and Iron Fist.Fun Fact!: Yusuke and Hiei are powerful enough to level cities."
But There are just as skilled. Wow they can level a city, Hulk does this as a warm up. Hulk wins this.
#19 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
Simon Williams said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Simon Williams said:
Hiei's and Yusuke's attacks are INSANELY stronger than Wolverine's and Iron Fist.Fun Fact!: Yusuke and Hiei are powerful enough to level cities."
But There are just as skilled. Wow they can level a city, Hulk does this as a warm up. Hulk wins this."
I was talking about your Iron Fist and Wolverine comparison. That was just silly. Everyone knows Yusuke and Hiei are much much more powerful. And Hulk would be dead before he could level anything. Teah Urameshi is countless times faster than him.
#20 Posted by Simon Williams (4813 posts) - - Show Bio
gunswordfist said:
"Simon Williams said:
"gunswordfist said:
"Simon Williams said:
But There are just as skilled. Wow they can level a city, Hulk does this as a warm up. Hulk wins this."
I was talking about your Iron Fist and Wolverine comparison. That was just silly. Everyone knows Yusuke and Hiei are much much more powerful. And Hulk would be dead before he could level anything. Teah Urameshi is countless times faster than him."
Are you serious?
#21 Edited by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio

Yusuke blowed away half of a stadium with his lei gun,with sent Toguro fling kilometers away and destroied a huge piece of forest.
Toguro came back and he claimed that was weak,Toguro is a rank B,an A level dude can take as many Toguros he want with easy,and the rank S is magnetudes stronger than rank A,Yusuke and Hiei both got to this level at the end of YuYu Hakusho

speed: at the start of the series,Yusuke dodged a machine gun so fast,he was behind the shooter before he could even realise that
Hiei cutted off a dude's arm so fast,the dude didnt even felt it,and only realised he lost an arm when Hiei showed it to him

#22 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
Matezoide said:
"Yusuke blowed away half of a stadium with his lei gun,with sent Toguro fling kilometers away and destroied a huge piece of forest.Toguro came back and he claimed that was weak,Toguro is a rank B,an A level dude can take as many Toguros he want with easy,and the rank S is magnetudes stronger than rank A,Yusuke and Hiei both got to this level at the end of YuYu Hakushospeed: at the start of the series,Yusuke dodged a machine gun so fast,he was behind the shooter before he could even realise thatHiei cutted off a dude's arm so fast,the dude didnt even felt it,and only realised he lost an arm when Hiei showed it to him"

Exactly. Hulk loses here.