#1 Edited by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

RULES:

morals off

blood lust on

won via KO or incapacitate

bane doesn't have his gear nor his armor.

well lit boxing ring.

#2 Posted by comicace3 (3469 posts) - - Show Bio

I was about to say stomp for bane... but his could be interesting.... I'd go with Boyka he's BAWS. But isn't he bloodlusted in all his fighting movies?

#3 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3 said:

I was about to say stomp for bane... but his could be interesting.... I'd go with Boyka he's BAWS. But isn't he bloodlusted in all his fighting movies?

well he was. but he has still his morals, when fighting the other opponents, but not with the colombian roid monkey.

#4 Posted by MonsterStomp (15951 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Bane. He was holding way back in TDKR.

#5 Posted by dondave (34442 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp: do you hold back when you break somebodies back? just wondering

#6 Posted by MonsterStomp (15951 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Bane was even trying. He took some full blown hits from Batman like they were nothing and ended the fight casually. I say if he wanted to end the fight faster, he could have. Now imagine that, but no hold backs, no morals, bloodlusted. I know Boyka is quick and does some serious damage. I think it'll be the toughest fight for Bane but he wins.

#7 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#8 Posted by mjolnirson (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

boyka!!!!! boyka!!! jeje bane is strong as hell, but boyka destroy the leg of the colombiano even with his broken knee jeje

#9 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8211 posts) - - Show Bio

Boyka demonstrated a lot more fighting skill than Bane. Bane's best feats were defeating Batman, and Batman's fighting feats weren't that great, plus he had accumulated a lot of injures at that point in his life.

He also took harder punches; Batman was only around a hundred and eighty pounds or so, where some of Boyka's opponents were much larger and stronger.

However Bane clearly had an advantage in power, he was smashing concrete with his fists. Something Boyka couldn't match.

In the end I'd say Boyka. His high levels of skill, and versatile number of combat skills should let him wear Bane down and avoid getting KO'd. But its a close thing, sometimes Bane is going to catch him with a big right hand and that's gonna be that.

Boyka 6/10

#10 Edited by RetardRobot (182 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, Undisputed 3 was a beast movie.

Anyways, Boyka outclasses Bane in skill n all, but Bane tanked hits from DK Batman who breaks brick walls with his punches. And I'm guessing this is end movie Boyka, with his obvious limp, and Bane isn't that dumb. He'll notice Boyka's weakness and expose it.
Bane 6/10

#11 Edited by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Boyka.. Cozzzz he's di most kompleete fighterrr in di worrrld.

#12 Edited by Wardemon32 (4086 posts) - - Show Bio

Boyka stomps.

#13 Posted by Strider92 (16115 posts) - - Show Bio

Boyka should take a majority.

#14 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

Boyka wins. Bane from TDKR was a b*tch in a Bane costume.

#15 Posted by TJSH96 (773 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane defeated Batman, so I don't see why he would loose to Yuri Boyka. Batman is a highly trained fighter and one of the most physically powerful beings on the planet. Batman can bench-press 1000 pounds, dodge bullets at point-blank range, rip car roof tops off and has trained with some of the best fighters in the world. Batman is even skilled enough to defeat some meta-humans in combat just with his combat skill alone. So Bane obliterates Yuri Boyka. One hit and Yuri is dead.

#16 Edited by ComicStooge (12011 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

Boyka wins. Bane from TDKR was a b*tch in a Bane costume.

A guy who could crack a concrete pillar with his fists, dominate Batman in hand-to-hand combat twice and was generally just destroying everyone he came across...was a bitch?

O_o That's who you define as a bitch?

#17 Posted by Djangophile (275 posts) - - Show Bio

RIP Bane.

#18 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Wardemon32 (4086 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by dajhonmccloud (709 posts) - - Show Bio

Boyka. He's to fast and agile. bane is more of a brute but yuri boyka has the sam brute power plus speed and agility

#21 Edited by CF12793 (2908 posts) - - Show Bio

@tjsh96 said:

Bane defeated Batman, so I don't see why he would loose to Yuri Boyka. Batman is a highly trained fighter and one of the most physically powerful beings on the planet. Batman can bench-press 1000 pounds, dodge bullets at point-blank range, rip car roof tops off and has trained with some of the best fighters in the world. Batman is even skilled enough to defeat some meta-humans in combat just with his combat skill alone. So Bane obliterates Yuri Boyka. One hit and Yuri is dead.

did you mean one of the most physically powerful humans on the planet? Because Batman is outclassed by hundreds and hundreds of other heroes that actually do have superhuman strength. I get what you meant, just wanted to point that out.

#22 Posted by Wolverine08 (38661 posts) - - Show Bio

Boyka.

#23 Posted by SheenLantern (6224 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Boyka.

#24 Edited by Thewhiteronin (742 posts) - - Show Bio

The most complete fighter in the world wins (Boyka).

#25 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5166 posts) - - Show Bio

Boyka whips Banes ass.

#26 Posted by Chibi_cute (4456 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane wins after a good fight..

Bane would probably invite him to join his mercenary army after seeing his strength and power.

#27 Posted by GhostRider2 (3270 posts) - - Show Bio

Boyka

#28 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (4271 posts) - - Show Bio

boyka