#1 Edited by Thewhiteronin (1091 posts) - - Show Bio

In a three versus three battle, can any DC/Marvel characters take these trio on a fair battle? None of the teams get preparation, they immediately fight in an abandoned airstrip 50 meters away from each other. Everyone carries standard equipment vital to their character.

EDITED OCTOBER 11, 2013: Since there has been a decent amount of commentary regarding the fairness of this battle, I have decided to change the characters from STREET LEVELER to COLOSSUS LEVEL (When I say Colossus, I'm referring to Piotr Rasputin. There can be NOTHING above Colossus-Level).

#2 Posted by DeathSamurai (587 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Hawkeye,venom(flash),and scarlet spider(kane)

#3 Posted by Immortal777 (8603 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless the street lvlers have an answer for Musou Tensei I think it'll be a short list.

#4 Edited by Thewhiteronin (1091 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathsamurai: Kenshiro alone would slaughter these three, they stand no chance. Look up Kenshiro's, Akuma's, and Yujiro's feats, these character can do insane things.

#5 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2267 posts) - - Show Bio

Rouge. Emma Frost, Invisible Woman.

#6 Posted by DeathSamurai (587 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by DeathSamurai (587 posts) - - Show Bio

ill change my team than

wolverine,ultimate green goblin,and(616)carnage

#8 Posted by Primebonnick (3691 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine vs yuijiro would be epic no lie. Still i see kenshiro ending everyone and akuma helping would be over kill.

I would put them against karate kid, luke cage, iron fist, wolverine, lady shiva, death stroke, spider man

#9 Posted by Stingerrain (1648 posts) - - Show Bio

There isn't a single street leveler in Marvel or DC that could take on Kenshiro or Akuma. Yujiro, maybe by a super slim chance, but even then it's pretty doubtful for the most part.

#10 Posted by RetconCrisis (4674 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenshiro alone would annihilate any street leveler that is prone to pressure points and I can't find any 3-man team that can take the entire TEAM.

#11 Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (14927 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

The 3 you mentioned are low to high mid-tier, so how on earth could any team of street leveler even remotely challenge them.

#12 Edited by saiyan_earthling (5838 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenshiro alone can beat everysingle street leveler. Adding Yujiro, and Akuma is just overkill.

#13 Edited by CampodelViolin (169 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter (Wildstorm) with doors, Deathstroke, Iron Fist.

#14 Posted by kyrees (8209 posts) - - Show Bio

@campodelviolin: all susceptible to pressure point weakness unless you can prove otherwise

#15 Edited by Nelomaxwell (12502 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees said:

@campodelviolin: all susceptible to pressure point weakness unless you can prove otherwise

And Musou Tensei.

#16 Posted by CampodelViolin (169 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees said:

And Musou Tensei.

So?

All of them are suseptible to doors., and between Musou Tensei and Doors, I stick with doors.

#17 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (12249 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

The 3 you mentioned are low to high mid-tier, so how on earth could any team of street leveler even remotely challenge them.

#18 Edited by those_eyes (11312 posts) - - Show Bio

Yujiro Hanma solos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#19 Posted by Geno (323 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Wolverine on his best day, and Deathstroke might be able to put up a good fight against Akuma. My knowledge on Yujiro Hanma is limited, but against Kenshiro, all four 'street levelers' are already dead.

#20 Posted by Sovereign91001 (5546 posts) - - Show Bio

Akuma alone sinks islands with his fists, razes forrests with his chi and kicks submarines, how on Earth is a street level team supposed to beat these guys?

Total Mismatch

#21 Posted by JasonHawke (2065 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 STOMPS.

#22 Posted by afrothunder (391 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no idea who Yujiro Hanma is but Kenshiro AND Akuma? All on the same team? HAVE YOU GONE MAD? Who in the heck in Marvel, DC or heck ANY universe that's street level can beat these guys? Kenshiro only is the most deadliest one on the team.

#23 Posted by Marshall_Long (3275 posts) - - Show Bio

Omae wa mo shindeiru

#24 Edited by Thewhiteronin (1091 posts) - - Show Bio

When I posted this thread months ago, I have no idea why I chose street-leveler characters, lol. I was fairly certain that this thread was going to disappear into obscurity, but someone somehow found it. Anyway, due to the recent influx of new commentary, I have decided to revamp the thread and update it with characters within the criteria of STREET-LEVELERS to COLOSSUS-LEVEL characters, I have updated the OP. When I say Colossus, I'm referring to Piotr Rasputin.

#25 Posted by Chibi_cute (4967 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenshiro alone would make a toll on nearly dc/marvel street levelers just one little touch and they will blow up like balloons.