Yujiro Hanma (Baki the grappler) vs Meruem (Hunter X Hunter)

The_Runner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meruem is massively Supersonic if not hypersonic. Is Yujiro anywhere near that level? Also, is this pre or post resurrection?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kyrees

@dratini1331: that won't matter. pre or post resurrection meruem is far too strong for yujiro. pre resurrection meruem was able to cut netero's left arm and right leg and netero's one of the strongest humans in HXH universe.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: Meh, I just have no idea who Yujiro is, so I can't make judgement calls.

The_Runner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Runner
No Caption Provided

Im not sure if Yujiro can go hypersonic but he has incredibly fast reflexes. He he caught an arrow almost instantly fairly easyily the arrow didnt even leave the bow. He also stopped an earthquake with one punch. He mastered all martial arts styles ever created. I havent seen Yujiros limit ever in the anime.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kyrees
kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Runner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees@dratini1331 thanks for answering my question i didn't know who would win i thought yujiro would be a good match for mereum

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_runner: That is no where close to meruem, sorry :| As explained by Kyrees, he takes Netero Supersonic nen attacks :O If you've only been watching the anime thus far, I can see how you'd think that though.

Killer94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Meruem stomps

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meruem One Shot

Avatar image for deactivated-60aaca964db4e
deactivated-60aaca964db4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yujiro stopped an earthquake, even a nuke is not certain to kill him. Whereas Meruem, well we know his limits.

Yujiro can casually dodge lightning off guard, and can see better than any MRI, xray, or microscope on earth.

He can detect exploits to undeveloped cancer cells.

Stopped an earthquake casually while he was weaker than current.

Baki hits faster than light travels to the eyes or reactions in neurons, and Yujiro can read this and just blitz Meruem.

He also has xiao tech, from kakuma kaioh to negate damage.

He can defend against invisible slashes, which if I recall are astral defense.

He hits harder than any modern nuke, this takes place during trump's time, so Yujiro is above modern nukes.

He would slizzap meureum going by feats and statements.

Mikie Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like if Yujiro was in HxH universe he would fight meruem, come to a point where he's half dead, and ultimately releasing his form of Nen that becomes demonic in nature but if Meruem was to crossover into baki universe, everyone would be dead...

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, Yujiro wins if we count statements.

Avatar image for sonochinosadame
Sonochinosadame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meruem.

Avatar image for deactivated-6137dea840ec8
deactivated-6137dea840ec8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inb4 Yujiro punched the ground so hard that it stopped an earthquake, Meruem likely takes it, tho I don't remember most of the stuff from HxH.

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cervical-shifter:

Inb4 Yujiro punched the ground so hard that it stopped an earthquake

I mean, he did do that.

Avatar image for deactivated-6137dea840ec8
deactivated-6137dea840ec8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KillerQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cervical-shifter:

I know, but that is a tremendous outlier tbh

It doesn't matter in this case considering Yujiro is by far the strongest character in the series and has never truly went all out. It's similar to the whole Saitama situation, but not to that same extreme IMO.

SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meruem is at least hypersonic, he's scales higher than royal guards. Cheetu who's inferior to royal guards have a calc of mach 200 by statuing the bullet in milimeters off. Gon has supersonic+ feat in heaven's arena and Killua can go FTE (supersonic+) to experienced fighters even before he learned the basics of Nen.

OT: Meruem solos the verse.

Javier312000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Javier312000

Yujiro stopping an earthquake is not an outlier if you actually search through the manga/anime. Yujiro and other lesser characters have been capable of creating earthquakes

-Biscuit Oliva slammed Hector Doyle against the ground so hard that created an earthquake, even after drinking a tranquilizer drug.

-After beating Retsu, Pickle unleashed a roar so powerful that shook the surrounding area to Tokyo Dome, despite being 6 floors underground.

-During Son of Ogre, when Baki was training with an illusion of his father, he caused an earthquake that scared everyone in his hometown.

-Before his last fight with Baki, Yujiro created a violent earthquake just by the act of him getting angry.

The earthquake Yujiro stopped was shown in the manga to be refered as a major earthquake and was strong enough to throw people to the ground. There was a Magnitude 7.5 recently in my country where people were still capable of standing still and the earthquake's description matches that of the 1899 Yakutat Bay Magnitude 8 earthquake, which also knocked people off their feet. That would put Yujiro's punch at the force of 15 Megatons.

It's not that unbelievable as the series constantly puts in doubt that any modern weapon would be able to put him down and statements that put his power above that of a nuclear impact matches his best feats.

SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@javier312000:

That feat makes him a glass canon then if that's not an outlier.

He was hurt by attacks that is nowhere close to nuke, even in a scale of Little Boy (Hiroshima bomb).

Javier312000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Javier312000

@squaddoubleyou:

If you mean fights like with Doppo's, those are pretty much PIS. Those fights ended with his opponent dead/gravely injured and Yujiro with not even a bruise.

Oliva, someone who created an earthquake while weakened and was effortlessly beaten by Yujiro, could no sell direct hits to the face from base Baki in SoO (when Baki could create an earthquake when training).

Yujiro could take Kaku's Xiao Lee strikes, which were using Yujiro's own strength against him. Once Yujiro went Demon Back, those attacks no longer moved him an inch.