Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Jx4gz
@Klandicar said:
" Squirrel girl didn't beat the real one.  That watcher is obviously using blatant sarcasm and really means "yes, it is a clone". "
And Doomsday never beat up the real Darkseid but you keep using it, Team 2 gets stomped
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Hellos
@Jx4gz said:
" @Hellos said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Hellos said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Klandicar said:
"

That isnt a close, and when has Thanos ever used a clone? You failed  
You mean the Avatar that Doomsday beat up? An Avatar of Darkseid would curbstomp Thanos also, so would H/P Doomsday

Thanos uses clones quite frequently.  He let Thor kill his clone when he teamed up with Mangog....heh, read more Thanos.  And above scans prove Darkseid has no durability.  What did the Gamora kick do to him anyway?  He looks surprised more than hurt. "
It jarred him, and that wasnt a clone
 You also keep ignoring the fact that Doomsday[ who would curbstomp Thanos] beat up an avatar of darkseid

"
Squirrel Girl could solo both teams. "
The squirrel girl thing is getting lame now, she was funny for a few years but now its old, "
Still the truth though. "
No it isnt, and its old now "

Yes it is the truth, and thats exactly how the fight would end in the comics, don't even know why your bothering to argue this. Its old but thats how it is.

Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Jx4gz

No Caption Provided
Thanos gets hauled off by the NYPD
BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By BatDance

3 punches and he almost dies

No Caption Provided

BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By BatDance

Jobberseid 

owned by MacDonalds

No Caption Provided
RobertG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#56  Edited By RobertG

maybe it just depends on who is writing that story!! I kinda always thought that Thanos was just Marvels version of Darkseid, anyway. After looking at Tyrants power, though, I think he might be the most powerful of the four. At least when he was at full power.
Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Jx4gz
@RobertG said:
" maybe it just depends on who is writing that story!! I kinda always thought that Thanos was just Marvels version of Darkseid, anyway. After looking at Tyrants power, though, I think he might be the most powerful of the four. At least when he was at full power. "
Yeah but Thanos is an incredibly watered down Darkseid though, Thanos high feats are Darkseids low feats
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Klandicar

Yeah but Thanos is an incredibly watered down Darkseid though, Thanos high feats are Darkseids low feats  

Doesn't get much lower than being Doom and Supes's punching bag or losing to steps.  Darkseid never killed half the Universe like Thanos did either.  Thanos just has the better feats and Tyrant can solo Team 1 without Thanos even participating anyway.
Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Jx4gz
@Klandicar said:
"

Doesn't get much lower than being Doom and Supes's punching bag or losing to steps.  Darkseid never killed half the Universe like Thanos did either.  Thanos just has the better feats and Tyrant can solo Team 1 without Thanos even participating anyway. "
Darkseid never had a toy like the IG, Thanos has never been a major threat without one of his toy,

Doesnt get much lower then being Gamoras punching bag =/

No Caption Provided

Darkseid has better feats, Thanos wouldnt even put up a decent fight, if anything he will beg Darkseid not to kill him just like he begged Galactus
Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Jx4gz

Team 1 slaughters team 2

RobertG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By RobertG

Agreed, Thanos is most powerful when he has stolen power, like the Infinity Gauntlet.  I think Darkseid could beat normal powered Thanos, but, with Tyrant on the team, I'd say Thanos and Tyrant win. I am being opened minded here, Darkseid has been one of my favorite villians since the eighties.

Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Jx4gz

It isnt Thanos and Tyrant vs DS 
Its Thanos and Tyrant vs DS and Yuga Khan
DS stomps Thanos and Yuga beats Tyrant

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Hellos

Thanos has had the IG, HoTU, and the Cosmic Cube. To be fair hes gotten multiple toys to make him into a godly threat. Which are pretty decent feats, with prep Thanos is a monster.

Kinda wondering why you had to do that in two posts though Kx4gz.

Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Jx4gz

There is no prep time in this fight, making Thanos essentially worthless

BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By BatDance

Once again, 3 Superman punches and Jobberseid almost dies

I

RobertG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By RobertG
@Jx4gz:
thats what I meant.
RobertG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By RobertG
@Jx4gz said:
"It isnt Thanos and Tyrant vs DS  Its Thanos and Tyrant vs DS and Yuga Khan DS stomps Thanos and Yuga beats Tyrant "

I forgot to mention Yuga, but is he really more powerful than Tyrant?
Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

Nice fights. Here's how it breaks down. Darkseid vs Thanos is a good fight. Yet Darkseid holds a slight advantage w/ the Omega Force/Sanction/Beams. Even if they are equals physically, while Uxas can counter Thanos energy manipulations, there is nothing he can do to stop the Omega Beams. He doesn't hold a significant place in the universe, he wnt be protected by the Source or the Prescence, and b/c of the simple nature of the beams he wnt be able to block them. Darkseid can use that to win. Yuga and Tyrant are the main components, but since Thanos is the weak link here, Darkseid should be able to win and pitch in to help his sire b4 Yuga falls to Tyrant. An together i think they can win it. Team 1 FTW.
BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By BatDance

Jobberseid v Doomsday 

like a coward, he attempts to hit Doomsday from behind

Doomsday LOL's at the Omega Effect and drags  Darkseid (unconscious) across his planet.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#70  Edited By MrDirector786
@BatDance said:
" Jobberseid v Doomsday 

like a coward, he attempts to hit Doomsday from behind

Doomsday LOL's at the Omega Effect and drags  Darkseid (unconscious) across his planet.

"

That was an avatar.
BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By BatDance

Wonder Woman gives the Omega Effect a return serve back into Jobberseids face like Venus Williams at the US open

@MrDirector786

said:

" That was an avatar. "

no it was the real deal

It was only afterward that DC tried to retcon the whole thing
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#72  Edited By MrDirector786

He was weakened at the time he fell down those stairs. Batman also kicked him and made him bleed.

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#73  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Lance Uppercut said:
" Seeing as how Tyrant is carrying his team, and the guys that are arguing for the MArvel side have no idea what they're talking about, besides making Darkseid look like a pansy, what other feats does Yuga Kahn posses before I make a judgment call? "
RobertG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By RobertG
@BatDance said:

@MrDirector786 said:

" That was an avatar. "

no it was the real deal

It was only afterward that DC tried to retcon the whole thing

I don't get how Gamora kicking anyone including Thanos is a low showing for Thanos when it was Thanos who designed, built up her body and trained her to be the deadliest woman in the Universe
in fact anything Gamora does should be a testimony to the great abilities of Thanos

Jobberseid defeated by a flight of stairs   
IN HIS OWN HOUSE

. "

oops! maybe he had few too many cocktails. Even gods slip sometimes.
BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By BatDance

I don't get how Gamora kicking anyone including Thanos is a low showing for Thanos when it was Thanos who designed, built up her body and trained her to be the deadliest woman in the Universe
in fact anything Gamora does should be a testimony to the great abilities of Thanos

Jobberseid defeated by a flight of stairs   
IN HIS OWN HOUSE

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Hellos
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" Seeing as how Tyrant is carrying his team, and the guys that are arguing for the MArvel side have no idea what they're talking about, besides making Darkseid look like a pansy, what other feats does Yuga Kahn posses before I make a judgment call? "
"

Not many
RobertG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By RobertG
@Hellos said:
"@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
"
Not many "

I missed the whole Yuga Khan thing, but I think his powers were similar to Darkseid's, but no OE. I am probably a little off though.
BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By BatDance

blitzed by Batman

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By czarny_samael666

Yuga Khan and Darkseid vs. Depowered Tyrant and Thanos will be a better fight.
I belive that Thanos should defeat Darkseid,but barely.
Depowered Tyrant is in Skyfather level and I think that Yuga Khan isn't above that. This Team 2 will win after really hard battle.
Tyrant in full power is almost like full power Galactus which means he can destroy other three guys at the same time...

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#80  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Lance Uppercut said:
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
"
Sorry,but maybe because of my English, I am not sure that I understand You in 100%. 
You belive that Darkseid will easily defeat Thanos and YK is above Skyfathers?
P.S. If You are with Omega Beams then I must admitt that think that they aren't as powerfull as they were in old times.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@czarny_samael said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
"
Sorry,but maybe because of my English, I am not sure that I understand You in 100%.  You belive that Darkseid will easily defeat Thanos and YK is above Skyfathers? P.S. If You are with Omega Beams then I must admitt that think that they aren't as powerfull as they were in old times. "
No. I am merely asking for more information on Yuga Khan, because the vast majority of people in this thread, are trying to downplay either Darkseid, or Thanos, depending on their preference, and it is impossible to actually come up with an accurate assessment that way. 

To my knoweldge, the OB have never been retconed. It's all on how the writers decide to employ (or, more specifically, and importantly, not employ) them.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Morpheus_ said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
"
Sorry,but maybe because of my English, I am not sure that I understand You in 100%.  You belive that Darkseid will easily defeat Thanos and YK is above Skyfathers? P.S. If You are with Omega Beams then I must admitt that think that they aren't as powerfull as they were in old times. "
No. I am merely asking for more information on Yuga Khan, because the vast majority of people in this thread, are trying to downplay either Darkseid, or Thanos, depending on their preference, and it is impossible to actually come up with an accurate assessment that way. 

To my knoweldge, the OB have never been retconed. It's all on how the writers decide to employ (or, more specifically, and importantly, not employ) them. "
1.That is why I didn't read more than one page in this thread...

2.I am not sure about Yuga Khan level power too, but from what I've read in DC database and in comicvine he is (almost) in Skyfather level. Thanos and Darkseid aren't and even if they are, 3 Skyfather level beings won't defeat fully power Tyrant because he is as powerfull as fully power Galactus (Tyrant was created millions of years ago when Galan didn't need as many planets as he need today).

3.About Omega Beams... I don't know the circumstances,but Doomsday and couple other guys defleceted it. Besides, I belive that Thanos biggest weapon is his durability. He maybe can destroy "only" a planet,but planet busting attack isn't enough to take him. After I've read his battle against Odin,Tyrant,Galactus,Omega and couple other beings I am not sure that galaxy busting attack will destroy him.

P.S. In last hour I saw Thanos KOing In-betweener. Did You know something about it?
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#84  Edited By AtPhantom

Yuga Khan is basically a bigger version of Darkseid. He also wields the Omega force, which Darkseid has inherited from him, but has more raw power at his disposal.  He is powerful enough to the point that Highfather, the most powerful DC god, does not dare confront him in his quest to learn the source.

He also has great matter manipulating powers. In his first appearance he does this to Darkseid:

No Caption Provided
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@czarny_samael said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @czarny_samael said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
"

To my knoweldge, the OB have never been retconed. It's all on how the writers decide to employ (or, more specifically, and importantly, not employ) them. "
1.That is why I didn't read more than one page in this thread...  

2.I am not sure about Yuga Khan level power too, but from what I've read in DC database and in comicvine he is (almost) in Skyfather level. Thanos and Darkseid aren't and even if they are, 3 Skyfather level beings won't defeat fully power Tyrant because he is as powerfull as fully power Galactus (Tyrant was created millions of years ago when Galan didn't need as many planets as he need today). 

3.About Omega Beams... I don't know the circumstances,but Doomsday and couple other guys defleceted it. Besides, I belive that Thanos biggest weapon is his durability. He maybe can destroy "only" a planet,but planet busting attack isn't enough to take him. After I've read his battle against Odin,Tyrant,Galactus,Omega and couple other beings I am not sure that galaxy busting attack will destroy him.  P.S. In last hour I saw Thanos KOing In-betweener. Did You know something about it? "
  Unfortunately, I went through all of it...Check Phantom's answer on Yuga, he should have more info about him, and hopefully this will prove enlightening about both the character, and the thread.

I know how powerful Tyrant was while at full power. He was extremely powerful, but I wouldn't rank him as Galactus' equal. But it is obvious that he was close.

Doomsday didn't reflect anything. Darkseid used the OB on him, but if it was the full effect, we cannot know. Wonder Woman did, with her bracelets, which are mystical. 

In most of the fights against beings of higher power than his own, Thanos is enhanced. The fight with the In-Betweener happened in a place of existence where he (IB) was powerless.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By czarny_samael666
AtPhantom and Morpheus_ thanks for info. I will look for more data later and then I'll answer on your posts,because now I don't have enough time for that.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By AtPhantom

No prob.

Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Klandicar
@BatDance said:
" blitzed by Batman

"

Man, Batman dominates Jobberseid I guess....looks like he even kicked him with Omega Effect going.  Should be no question that Thanos can too...he'll just cover DS's eyes and make him blow his own head up.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By AtPhantom
@Klandicar: I rally don't know how many times I have to say this, HE WAS DEPOWERED AT THE TIME!
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Lance Uppercut

I'm still waiting for some feats from Yuga. I wholeheartedly believe that Tyrant could beat Darkseid (OP never stated a power level though, so I'm still not sure if it's Depowered or not, which could make a difference if Yuga comes out stronger then I anticipate).

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Hellos
@Lance Uppercut said:
"I'm still waiting for some feats from Yuga. I wholeheartedly believe that Tyrant could beat Darkseid (OP never stated a power level though, so I'm still not sure if it's Depowered or not, which could make a difference if Yuga comes out stronger then I anticipate). "

Usually when King Saturn means Full power tyrant he means when Tyrant was Galactus's 'equal' way back with power cosmic and all the shiney toys that comes with it.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By King_Saturn
@czarny_samael said:
"  Yuga Khan and Darkseid vs. Depowered Tyrant and Thanos will be a better fight. I belive that Thanos should defeat Darkseid,but barely. Depowered Tyrant is in Skyfather level and I think that Yuga Khan isn't above that. This Team 2 will win after really hard battle. Tyrant in full power is almost like full power Galactus which means he can destroy other three guys at the same time... "
Yuga Khan is higher than Depowered Tyrant... Thanos was handling Depowered Tyrant... and Thanos isnt Skyfather Level either... so I dont know what you are driving at here... 
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By CAPiTA
@King Saturn said:
" @czarny_samael said:
"  Yuga Khan and Darkseid vs. Depowered Tyrant and Thanos will be a better fight. I belive that Thanos should defeat Darkseid,but barely. Depowered Tyrant is in Skyfather level and I think that Yuga Khan isn't above that. This Team 2 will win after really hard battle. Tyrant in full power is almost like full power Galactus which means he can destroy other three guys at the same time... "
Yuga Khan is higher than Depowered Tyrant... Thanos was handling Depowered Tyrant... and Thanos isnt Skyfather Level either... so I dont know what you are driving at here...  "
Thanos needed a massive boost from one of Tyrant's orbs just to even be in the same room as him, let alone fight him.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By King_Saturn
@CAPiTA said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @czarny_samael said:
Yuga Khan is higher than Depowered Tyrant... Thanos was handling Depowered Tyrant... and Thanos isnt Skyfather Level either... so I dont know what you are driving at here...  "
Thanos needed a massive boost from one of Tyrant's orbs just to even be in the same room as him, let alone fight him. "

Massive Powerup my Azz... those Orbs didnt greatly enhance Thanos...

Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Klandicar

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

This is the key difference between Thanos and Darkseid.  If Supes put his finger in Thanos's face like that and told him how to act...Thanos would take that finger and stick it you know where.  Man...and Darkseid got his eyes beat shut by a couple punches and can't even use Omega effect.  For the tenth time, Thanos STOMPS them both.
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By CAPiTA
@King Saturn said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @czarny_samael said:
Thanos needed a massive boost from one of Tyrant's orbs just to even be in the same room as him, let alone fight him. "

"
it was a substantial boost nonetheless. Thanos wouldn't have bothered with it if he knew it wouldn't give him a good enough amount of power to take on Tyrant.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By King_Saturn
@CAPiTA said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @czarny_samael said:

"
it was a substantial boost nonetheless. Thanos wouldn't have bothered with it if he knew it wouldn't give him a good enough amount of power to take on Tyrant. "
actually the enegy boost from the Orb wasnt that great... the power of the Orb came from a mid level herald that he took... and that level of power would not have put him anywhere near Skyfather level... Thanos mainly handled Depowered Tyrant under his own power... it wasnt like the power boost doubled his power or even gave him half fold of what he already had... 
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By czarny_samael666
@King Saturn said:
" @czarny_samael said:
Thanos was handling Odin in worse style,but without any boosts and from what I've seen Odin was giving everything what he has (in Asgard) to defeat Thanos. I think that D-Tyrant has a chance against Skyfathers.
Today I saw that Yuga Khan is probably above Highfather who is Skyfather in DC (I don't know how I can compare Skyfathers from Marvel and DC,because I don't what is their greatest feat,but I belive that they close in power) and this change my opinion about this battle (I look for that thanks to Morpheus_ and AtPhantom):
Thanos=Darkseid (they are too close to make a diffrence in this fight)
Yuga Khan > DTyrant
If Yuga Khan is in Elder God level (from Marvel), he can defeat Thanos,Darkseid and DTyrant at the same time,because any EGL being can do this. 
But if we are using fully power Tyrant, he is almost as powerfull as fully power Galactus, ergo he will defeat DC Team easily.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By King_Saturn
@czarny_samael said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @czarny_samael said:
Thanos was handling Odin in worse style,but without any boosts and from what I've seen Odin was giving everything what he has (in Asgard) to defeat Thanos. I think that D-Tyrant has a chance against Skyfathers. Today I saw that Yuga Khan is probably above Highfather who is Skyfather in DC (I don't know how I can compare Skyfathers from Marvel and DC,because I don't what is their greatest feat,but I belive that they close in power) and this change my opinion about this battle (I look for that thanks to Morpheus_ and AtPhantom): Thanos=Darkseid (they are too close to make a diffrence in this fight)Yuga Khan > DTyrant If Yuga Khan is in Elder God level (from Marvel), he can defeat Thanos,Darkseid and DTyrant at the same time,because any EGL being can do this.  But if we are using fully power Tyrant, he is almost as powerfull as fully power Galactus, ergo he will defeat DC Team easily. "
Tyrant at full power is not really greater than Yuga Khan... remember even though Tyrant was able to battle against Galactus... he still lost to Galactus meaning even though he maybe near Galactus power level... he isnt totally Galactus level... and also keep in mind that Galactus is an entity thats important to his Universe... while Tyrant isnt... meaning the Omega Beams and Omega Force will have a serious effect of Tyrant;s body... even if he is at Full Power... 
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@King Saturn said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @czarny_samael said:

"
it was a substantial boost nonetheless. Thanos wouldn't have bothered with it if he knew it wouldn't give him a good enough amount of power to take on Tyrant. "
actually the enegy boost from the Orb wasnt that great... the power of the Orb came from a mid level herald that he took... and that level of power would not have put him anywhere near Skyfather level... Thanos mainly handled Depowered Tyrant under his own power... it wasnt like the power boost doubled his power or even gave him half fold of what he already had...  "
Er, Thanos admitted that if he stayed, Tyrant would have beat him. So would your like to point out where Thanos was 'handling' Tyrant? I'll wait.