• 142 results
#1 Posted by King Saturn (224185 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Edited by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos should be able to handle em both solo.  Same with Tyrant.  Stomp for T & T.

I just question Darkseid and his family's durability.  Doomsday had him KOed.  Thanos takes hits from the likes of Thor/Surfer/Hulk and keeps smiling with the glowing eyes.  He's just too much.

#3 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

YK and Darkseid stomp.

#4 Posted by Sleuth (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos won't solo this. Darkseid has withstood hits from Superman/Wonder Woman/Lobo and his Omega Effect will cause serious problems from the Marvel team.

#5 Posted by King Saturn (224185 posts) - - Show Bio
Man WTF ? This is third time today my Previous Post has disappeared from this thread... are the Mods playing a joke on me or something tonight ? 
#6 Edited by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos won't solo this. Darkseid has withstood hits from Superman/Wonder Woman/Lobo and his Omega Effect will cause serious problems from the Marvel team.

Omega effect won't work on a being of Thanos's level.  Ya know, Darkseid was being dragged around KOed by Doomsday.  Doomsday also shrugged off Omega Effect.  I've never seen Thanos get KOed and he has had every character beating on him at some point and time...even Hulk.   Darkseid is just superman's punching bag while Thanos is a Universal threat.

And Drax the Destroyer cheated against Thanos so it doesn't count.  Normally he backhands him + hulk and laughs them off like jokes, just like he will do to these two.  Tyrant stands there watching since Darkseid is beneath him also.
#7 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
"

Omega effect won't work on a being of Thanos's level.  Ya know, Darkseid was being dragged around KOed by Doomsday.  I've never seen Thanos get KOed and he has had every character beating on him at some point and time...even Hulk.   Darkseid is just superman's punching bag while Thanos is a Universal threat. "
Darkseid killed Doomsday with the OB. Doomsday just came back. It's what he does. Your argument doesn't hold up. Darkseid has defeated Superman more times than the opposite, so that goes out of the window, as well. And if you want to play with low end feats with a being that enslaved the entire Universe twice...Thanos is Drax's punching bag, as much as Darkseid is Superman's.
#8 Posted by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos has better high end feats and better low end feats too.  Darkseid is just a disgrace sometimes...you really think Thanos would be getting dragged around by his cloak from Doomsday like Darkseid was....with his tongue hanging out I believe?  Give me a break.

#9 Edited by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
No, I will not give you a break. This isn't what Thanos would, or wouldn't have done. Theoretically, Thanos could kill Doomsday, much like Darkseid did, and then Doomsday would be come back, immune to his previous cause of death, and massacre him, as he did to Darkseid. And Darkseid had already tuned his back to him, like Thanos had against Drax, so it's not like he was expecting the second round.

And if the OB can work on the Spectre and the Anti-Monitor, I guarantee that they would surely work on Thanos. Immunity is granted by the source, to beings with excelling importance to the Universe itself. Last time I checked, Thanos does not qualify; not by a long shot.
#10 Posted by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos is just better at the cosmic energy manipulation than Darkseid is.  He'll probably just make a shield to absorb omega beams then destroy him with his own blasts.  Face it though, your Darkseid Boy was spread eagled from a punch from Doomsday.  When Thanos loses it takes more than that...like having his heart ripped out and he still says "interesting".

Don't you understand who Thanos is?

#11 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio

My "Darkseid boy"? Either debate, or stop attempting to make it personal, especially considering that you have no idea what this is all about. If the Spectre must resort to his personal amount of magical resources to counter the effect of the beams, and Anti-Monitor is flat out affected by it, how exactly will Thanos "make a shield to absorb them"? And I enjoy that you somehow try to make a feat out of Thanos having his heart ripped out by the weakest version of Drax ever...It's not like that version of Doomsday roamed entire planets and decimated GLs, or anything...But yes, Thanos would have done a lot better...Sure. 

Darkseid's mere presence was ripping the very fabrics of reality during FC. You can either accept this, and move on, or just keep on masking insults, as if you know whom I like better from the two. For an argument to go on, an undistorted view of both characters should be given. And you are not doing that.

#12 Edited by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

If you want to use the strongest version of Darkseid then he is fighting Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet on.  Because the most common version of Darkseid is superman's beat bag and something that Doomsday drags around unconscious like a man rolling luggage into an airport.  And full power tyrant destroys galaxies with his brother Galactus.  Darkseid and pops never had a chance. 

And yeah, Thanos would have done a lot better against Doomsday.  He would have taken his punches and smiled like he does when everyone else has punched him.  Only way Thanos has been hurt is from Thanos-kryptonite (anti-thanos engineered Drax)

#13 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Galactus created Tyrant. They are not "brothers", nor does Tyrant shares Galan's importance to the cosmos, in any way.

Keep trying to downplay, and discredit. Darkseid killed - repeat - killed the H/P version of Doomsday. Doomsday came back. What about this is so difficult to grasp?  

And no, the most powerful (enhanced..) version of Thanos is not with the Infinity Gauntlet on. It's with HOTU. Get your facts straight. 

Until you answer me how Thanos will withstand something that beings far above him in scale failed to, you still have no argument.

And to repeat myself, yet again: I have no knowledge on Yuga Ghan to actually determine the outcome here. I just dislike your distortion of facts, that is all.
#14 Edited by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid has NEVER beaten anyone bigger than Thanos.  Superman?  Thanos would stomp him too.  Don't you know what the name Thanos means?  Where is the Thanos respect thread on this site?  Some people really need to visit it if there is one.

I didn't mean Tyrant was Galactus's brother literally.  But he is cut from the same cloth...he's almost as strong as him...their struggle consumed galaxies.  Can Darkseid handle galaxy busters?  Nope.  And he can't handle Thanos (Death) either...

#15 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

@Klandicar said:

"If you want to use the strongest version of Darkseid then he is fighting Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet on.  Because the most common version of Darkseid is superman's beat bag and something that Doomsday drags around unconscious like a man rolling luggage into an airport.  And full power tyrant destroys galaxies with his brother Galactus.  Darkseid and pops never had a chance.   And yeah, Thanos would have done a lot better against Doomsday.  He would have taken his punches and smiled like he does when everyone else has punched him.  Only way Thanos has been hurt is from Thanos-kryptonite (anti-thanos engineered Drax) "

thanos in the weak link here imo, team dc should win here
#16 Posted by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

He takes punches from "the strongest there is" and shrugs it off.  How is he the weak link?  Thanos has too many tools for Darkseid to deal with.  Thanos's name means Death you know...that's all he thinks about.  What does Darkseid think about?  Getting KOed by Superman and Doomsday over and over again?  Look guys, Darkseid is good, but Thanos has always been stronger than him.
#17 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
"

He takes punches from "the strongest there is" and shrugs it off.  How is he the weak link?  Thanos has too many tools for Darkseid to deal with.  Thanos's name means Death you know...that's all he thinks about.  What does Darkseid think about?  Getting KOed by Superman and Doomsday over and over again?  Look guys, Darkseid is good, but Thanos has always been stronger than him. "

thanos is not physically stronger than ds or yuga khan, and so what if ds got beat by superman? many characters get ko by supes and doomday, that ain't all that bad and just to let you know, those 2 are one of the most physically supreme beings in the dcu, ds has owned supes more often than supes beating him btw, thanos don't have a chance here without any prep
#18 Posted by King Saturn (224185 posts) - - Show Bio
oh boy... my replies are active again...
#19 Posted by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos is not physically stronger than ds or yuga khan, and so what if ds got beat by superman? many characters get ko by supes and doomday, that ain't all that bad and just to let you know, those 2 are one of the most physically supreme beings in the dcu, ds has owned supes more often than supes beating him btw, thanos don't have a chance here without any prep 

Superman wouldn't KO Thanos.  Neither would Darkseid.  The Mad Titan is on a whole different level...
#20 Posted by King Saturn (224185 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
"

Superman wouldn't KO Thanos.  Neither would Darkseid.  The Mad Titan is on a whole different level... "
Thanos aint on a whole different level from Darkseid... if anything... you could say they are near equals in terms of physical strength... which could be a bit of a stretch at that... and what answer does Thanos have for the Omega Beams ?
#21 Posted by Th3 FlAsH 123 (616 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
"

Superman wouldn't KO Thanos.  Neither would Darkseid.  The Mad Titan is on a whole different level... "

Superman>>>>>>Thanos 
Doomsday>>>>>>Thanos 
You are severly underrated Supes and Doomsday. I'm sure both could beat Thanos. They are much more stronger and faster. Defeat by their hands is an accomplishment in itself. 
Does anybody know any feats or anything concerning Yuga Khan, I can't really make a judgement till then.
#22 Posted by the wisest (42 posts) - - Show Bio

looks like, the DC may win here in a very tough fight

#23 Edited by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos aint on a whole different level from Darkseid... if anything... you could say they are near equals in terms of physical strength... which could be a bit of a stretch at that... and what answer does Thanos have for the Omega Beams ?

He can use those shields he uses to tank energy blasts.  I bet he can tank them without the shields though...Doomsday did.  He would just eat anything Darkseid has to throw at him and smile.  Tyrant would eat Darkseid too though so this is a mismatch.

If there was no answer for Omega Effect then we might as well just make Darkseid the king of the battle forums.  Too bad we wont though because we know Thanos would rock his world.
#24 Posted by Th3 FlAsH 123 (616 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
"

He can use those shields he uses to tank energy blasts.  I bet he can tank them without the shields though...Doomsday did.  He would just eat anything Darkseid has to throw at him and smile.  Tyrant would eat Darkseid too though so this is a mismatch.  If there was no answer for Omega Effect then we might as well just make Darkseid the king of the battle forums.  Too bad we wont though because we know Thanos would rock his world. "

You act like Doomsday is weak... 
Did you forget he actually KILLED Superman!?!
#25 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe the DC team wins. (Yuga Khan was one of *if not THE* most powerful of the old-gods. And there is no resisting the omega-beams other than a special sanction from The Prescence itself. End of story).
#26 Posted by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

There is no resisting the Omega Beams until he fights someone strong like Doomsday (already happened) or Thanos (will happen).  Omega effect is overrated, Thanos isn't.

#27 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio
@Th3 FlAsH 123 said:
" Superman>>>>>>Thanos "
#28 Posted by Jx4gz (1715 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1
Thanos is useless without prep time

#29 Posted by CAPiTA (1520 posts) - - Show Bio
@BatDance said:
" @Th3 FlAsH 123 said:
" Superman>>>>>>Thanos "
"
i'm gonna be borrowing this image pretty soon the more Klandcar posts.
#30 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
"There is no resisting the Omega Beams until he fights someone strong like Doomsday (already happened) or Thanos (will happen).  Omega effect is overrated, Thanos isn't. "

Thanos has literally no immunity to it. The Omega Effect is not overrated; It has caused great pain and strife to the likes of The Spectre and The Anti Monitor(either of which could flick Thanos into oblivion like a stray flea). Now, if this was being done with preperation time, Thanos would be much more dangerous. However it is not.
#31 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus clone solos
#32 Posted by Jx4gz (1715 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
"

Omega effect won't work on a being of Thanos's level.  Ya know, Darkseid was being dragged around KOed by Doomsday.  Doomsday also shrugged off Omega Effect.  I've never seen Thanos get KOed and he has had every character beating on him at some point and time...even Hulk.   Darkseid is just superman's punching bag while Thanos is a Universal threat.  And Drax the Destroyer cheated against Thanos so it doesn't count.  Normally he backhands him + hulk and laughs them off like jokes, just like he will do to these two.  Tyrant stands there watching since Darkseid is beneath him also. "
Why would the OE not work on Thanos? How about providing a reason instead of making baseless claims, Doomsday beat up an avatar of Darkseid and that same version of Doomsday would curbstomp the hell out of Thanos.
Thanos isnt a universal threat either, he never was unless he had a toy like the Infinite Gauntlet, you overestimate Thanos too much, Either of team 1 would curbstomp Thanos and Yuga would probably beat Tyrant ...as far as being Supermans punching bag, Superman has only beaten Darkseid 2 times post crisis, once because Darkseid lost purposely, the other because Supes was getting a major power surge from being close to the sun.
#33 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:
"Galactus clone solos "

Against Yuga Khan? I really doubt it. If he could beat him, he'd be feeling it afterwards.
#34 Posted by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Because Omega Effect doesn't beat everyone.  Why didn't he beat Superman with it if it does?  Thanos would just dodge it or put up his forcefield if Thanos felt it would beat him.  Same with Tyrant (galactus level)...this thread is such a joke.  Either Tyrant or Thanos soloes them both.  

And Thanos would stomp Superman, I don't care if he sneezes away galaxies in one showing.  In other showings he is much lower and below Thanos.  Superman is just a man and Thanos means death...its simple logic.

#35 Posted by Jx4gz (1715 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
" Because Omega Effect doesn't beat everyone.  Why didn't he beat Superman with it if it does?  Thanos would just dodge it or put up his forcefield if Thanos felt it would beat him.  Same with Tyrant (galactus level)...this thread is such a joke.  Either Tyrant or Thanos soloes them both.    And Thanos would stomp Superman, I don't care if he sneezes away galaxies in one showing.  In other showings he is much lower and below Thanos.  Superman is just a man and Thanos means death...its simple logic. "
Because Superman is being protected by the source, Thanos wouldnt dodge, last I checked the OE can tag people with super human speed. Thanos had none. And the OE can get through any forcefield.  Tyrant is only about as powerful as Galactus at 50% and Yuga is above that, and Tyrant doesnt have any defense against the Omega Effect either.  

Thanos wouldnt stomp Superman, he cant even stomp Gamora

Yeah I am sure Yuga and DS are terrified of Thanos

Team 1 stomps
#36 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
"Because Omega Effect doesn't beat everyone.  Why didn't he beat Superman with it if it does?  Thanos would just dodge it or put up his forcefield if Thanos felt it would beat him.  Same with Tyrant (galactus level)...this thread is such a joke.  Either Tyrant or Thanos soloes them both.    And Thanos would stomp Superman, I don't care if he sneezes away galaxies in one showing.  In other showings he is much lower and below Thanos.  Superman is just a man and Thanos means death...its simple logic. "

As Jx4gz stated above(and I myself have already stated); "Only beings given special sanction by The Prescence itself are immune to The Omega-Effect"(meaning a force-field won't mean jack)(even then if they can't be erased by it or teleported, I believe it can still cause considerable pain, though I'm not sure). Doesn't matter if Thanos teleports or not, The Omega-Effect can cross dimensions and traverse time in pursuit of it's target.
#37 Posted by Jx4gz (1715 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ziro said:
" @Klandicar said:
"Because Omega Effect doesn't beat everyone.  Why didn't he beat Superman with it if it does?  Thanos would just dodge it or put up his forcefield if Thanos felt it would beat him.  Same with Tyrant (galactus level)...this thread is such a joke.  Either Tyrant or Thanos soloes them both.    And Thanos would stomp Superman, I don't care if he sneezes away galaxies in one showing.  In other showings he is much lower and below Thanos.  Superman is just a man and Thanos means death...its simple logic. "
As Jx4gz stated above(and I myself have already stated); "Only beings given special sanction by The Prescence itself are immune to The Omega-Effect"(meaning a force-field won't mean jack)(even then if they can't be erased by it or teleported, I believe it can still cause considerable pain, though I'm not sure). Doesn't matter if Thanos teleports or not, The Omega-Effect can cross dimensions and traverse time in pursuit of it's target. "
Don't feed the troll dude
#38 Edited by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a clone.  Nice try, but Thanos is notorious for using clones.  Next.

Actually, he'll just have a clone take the Omega Effect and KO Darkseid from behind just like Doomsday did. 

#39 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hellos said:

"Galactus clone solos "

#40 Posted by Jx4gz (1715 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
" That's a clone.  Nice try, but Thanos is notorious for using clones.  Next.  Actually, he'll just have a clone take the Omega Effect and KO Darkseid from behind just like Doomsday did.  "
That isnt a close, and when has Thanos ever used a clone? You failed  
You mean the Avatar that Doomsday beat up? An Avatar of Darkseid would curbstomp Thanos also, so would H/P Doomsday

@Hellos said:
"

@Hellos said:

"Galactus clone solos "

"

You already said that, and you are still wrong
#41 Edited by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

You mean the Avatar that Doomsday beat up? An Avatar of Darkseid would curbstomp Thanos also, so would H/P Doomsday

Thanos uses clones quite frequently.  He let Thor kill his clone when he teamed up with Mangog....heh, read more Thanos.  And above scans prove Darkseid has no durability.  What did the Gamora kick do to him anyway?  He looks surprised more than hurt.  And Gamora looks like she kicks pretty hard to me.  I'm sure it would stun anyone.

Lol...Darkseid is losing to a flight of stairs.  Maybe Thanos should reality warp some stairs under his feet so he beats himself eh?
#42 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jx4gz said:

'
@Hellos said:
"

@Hellos said:

"Galactus clone solos "

"
You already said that, and you are still wrong "

Nah, and you won't be convincing me otherwise.
#43 Posted by Jx4gz (1715 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
"

Thanos uses clones quite frequently.  He let Thor kill his clone when he teamed up with Mangog....heh, read more Thanos.  And above scans prove Darkseid has no durability.  What did the Gamora kick do to him anyway?  He looks surprised more than hurt. "
It jarred him, and that wasnt a clone
 You also keep ignoring the fact that Doomsday[ who would curbstomp Thanos] beat up an avatar of darkseid

#44 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jx4gz said:
" @Klandicar said:
"

Thanos uses clones quite frequently.  He let Thor kill his clone when he teamed up with Mangog....heh, read more Thanos.  And above scans prove Darkseid has no durability.  What did the Gamora kick do to him anyway?  He looks surprised more than hurt. "
 You also keep ignoring the fact that Doomsday[ who would curbstomp Thanos] beat up an avatar of darkseid

"

Squirrel Girl could solo both teams.
#45 Posted by Jx4gz (1715 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Klandicar said:
"

"
Squirrel Girl could solo both teams. "
The squirrel girl thing is getting lame now, she was funny for a few years but now its old,
#46 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jx4gz said:
" @Hellos said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Klandicar said:
"

"
The squirrel girl thing is getting lame now, she was funny for a few years but now its old, "

Still the truth though.
#47 Posted by Jx4gz (1715 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Hellos said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Klandicar said:
"

"
The squirrel girl thing is getting lame now, she was funny for a few years but now its old, "
Still the truth though. "
No it isnt, and its old now
#48 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio

Seeing as how Tyrant is carrying his team, and the guys that are arguing for the MArvel side have no idea what they're talking about, besides making Darkseid look like a pansy, what other feats does Yuga Kahn posses before I make a judgment call?

#49 Edited by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel girl didn't beat the real one.  That watcher is obviously using blatant sarcasm and really means "yes, it is a clone".  There is only a few characters who can take Thanos and Squirrel Girl, Darkseid, and Darkseid's pops ain't on that short short list.

#50 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl is a Marvel Bugs Bunny, she beat Pluto, Doom, Atlantis, Namor, Heralds and all kinds of people, one of her squirrels is powerful enough to drop Ironman...losing to her is a privilege  

Superman hits Darkseid and blinds him, his eyes swell shut after a couple of punches