Yu Yu Hakusho vs Naruto

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Both sides are Blood Lusted. Start 2 miles apart.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Yuske a low level planet buster? Shouldn't he solo easily with a speed blitz as well?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Pokergeist

@jashro44 said:

Isn't Yuske a low level planet buster? Shouldn't he solo easily with a speed blitz as well?

Some people (Characters in the Manga) have clearly stated and believe he is a Planet Wrecker. Not so much straight up blowing Planet after Planet away. There is some Natural Disaster size activity that happens as a aftermath of their power.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Some people have clearly stated and belive he is a Planet Wrecker. Not so much straight up blowing Planet after Planet away.

If he has the ability to blow up even a single planet I think thats a bit too much....Even if he isn't that powerful and is only capable of continent busting then he should still stomp....Also I recall you saying he is mach 34 or something like that? I think thats a bit too much speed for naruto characters. Only way I can see team naruto winning is with genjutsu but I don't see Sauske getting the chance unless I am overrating Yuske or have missed some serious naruto speed feats....

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YYH stomps

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2 said:

@jashro44 said:

Some people have clearly stated and belive he is a Planet Wrecker. Not so much straight up blowing Planet after Planet away.

If he has the ability to blow up even a single planet I think thats a bit too much....Even if he isn't that powerful and is only capable of continent busting then he should still stomp....Also I recall you saying he is mach 34 or something like that? I think thats a bit too much speed for naruto characters. Only way I can see team naruto winning is with genjutsu but I don't see Sauske getting the chance unless I am overrating Yuske or have missed some serious naruto speed feats....

*Mach 350

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yusuke Solos with slight trouble...

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Marshall_Long

Hiei solo's

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Naruto team has no chance here. Seriously.

Dark_Slayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know Yusuke solos but does anyone mind posting or stating some Yusuke feats? I've watched the entire anime but the Mach 350 speed, and low level planet busting escapes me, maybe I need my memory refreshed.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331 said:

Yusuke Solos with slight trouble...

This

9 tails + Sage and that Susono thing Sasuke does make no difference here?

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

From what everyones saying , YYH should win....but

Couldn't Sasuke just amaterasu ? I mean , they have been shown to burn through skin instantly and he can create and barrier of amaterasu to protect himself. Sorry if this sounds like wanking , but i'm seriously unfamiliar with these characters.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Dratini1331

@cadencev2: Nine tails + sage isn't quick enough. It also is likely capable blowing up maybe an island at best.

@nighthunder: No. Amaterasu is IMO a swipe from YYH (specifically, Heie's Dragon of the Darkness Flame, which has the exact same effect) They can protect themselves as equally as other characters have in the past, like Gaara. Amaterasu has no effect on Heie, and Yusuke has plenty of ways around it. Yusuke is also too fast for them, at mach 350.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Yu Yu Hakusho

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@dratini1331: okay , i concede. This is the first naruto vs thread where i concede naruto's team losing

No Caption Provided

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder: Meh, Naruto has what appears to be rip offs of several things. E.g. the Chuunin exams' second area (the forest) closely resembles the Hunter x Hunter Hunter exam's 4th area (an abandoned forested island). The thing is, that's always used. I could pull a hundred different tales of flames that burn anything, so there's no reason to really believe he copied.

However, there's just a lot of similarities, and there's also the fact the YYH came out and was a huge success just before naruto, so...

Either way, yeah, the only out for Naruto characters is Genjutsu, and I believe YYH has feats against that as well. The series is awesome, so if you haven't seen it, go watch it =P

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Yeah. Yusuke could solo with a bit of trouble via Genjutsu from Sasuke. Its been awhile since I've read/watched YYH (need to do it again, such a great manga/anime) but I believe Yusuke comes into contact with multiple illusionists and has beaten them. I can't specifically remember though so if someone can...

Koenma specifically stats even one S-Class demon coming into Human World would destroy the planet and by the end of the series Yusuke is basically an S-Class in terms of power level, and he only just learns how to use his own Scared energy that is a mix of his human and demon energy.

Especially bloodlusted Yusuke? Yeah...no chance imo.

Hiei could probably solo them too, although with a little bit more trouble.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yu Yu got this . I dont see Naruto beating this team

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Dredeuced

Just as Naruto is way too strong for Avatar, YYH is way too strong for Naruto. Yusuke before he gets his biggest powerup of the series is a low level continent buster and he has a significant speed advantage. Solos with little to no effort. This is a spite match, and I believe intentionally so.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fact that S class level fighters aren't even allowed to fight on Earth says something about their power. However, while I would love planet level YYH characters, Koenma's statements weren't fully proven. Regardless, even low S classes like Sensui were destroying plateaus and mountains just by fighting near them. Thr YYH side wins.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YYH stomps.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

C'mon Cadence u know this as a stomp, u don't see me putting Saint Seiya against Yusuke do you

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly the only HST verse that's even NEAR it's level is maybe Bleach and Toriko

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers