Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The Rookie
caption
caption

caption
caption
Yu Kaito has captured all the souls of the JLA..Batman must play his game to get them back( the same game Yu Kaito played with Kurama) Batman can Not lay a hand on him or both him and the JLA will be banished for ever can can Batman save the JLA before the Taboo letter is Z?
gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By gunswordfist

Batman would lose because Kaito is a genius that has done a lot of advance planning. Even enough to steal all the souls of the entire Justice League like you said. I seriously doubt Kaito would make the same mistake he did with Kurama and go to the bathroom. The only chance Batman has at winning is grabbing Kaito with little force and then batgrappling up to the ceiling and dropping him on his head. Would Batman do that before he would let out as much as a grunt? I doubt it.

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By HalJordan1986x

Retarded fight

Even though I love Batman and YYH

The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The Rookie

dont post then..@ Hal

gunswordfist said:

"Batman would lose because Kaito is a genius that has done a lot of advance planning. Even enough to steal all the souls of the entire Justice League like you said. I seriously doubt Kaito would make the same mistake he did with Kurama and go to the bathroom. The only chance Batman has at winning is grabbing Kaito with little force and then batgrappling up to the ceiling and dropping him on his head. Would Batman do that before he would let out as much as a grunt? I doubt it."

nice
gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By gunswordfist
The Rookie said:
"dont post then..@ Hal

gunswordfist said:
"Batman would lose because Kaito is a genius that has done a lot of advance planning. Even enough to steal all the souls of the entire Justice League like you said. I seriously doubt Kaito would make the same mistake he did with Kurama and go to the bathroom. The only chance Batman has at winning is grabbing Kaito with little force and then batgrappling up to the ceiling and dropping him on his head. Would Batman do that before he would let out as much as a grunt? I doubt it."

nice"

Yes it would be. The #1 Yu yu Hakusho fan here, ME, knows what I'm talking about. hehe
gunswordfist_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is anyone stupid enough to think Kaito would lose?

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't even remember that guy LOL

Carycomic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Actually, Batman _would_ win without so much as uttering a grunt! Because, that's what the art of ninjitsu is all about. Total stealth (including no extraneous sounds like grunting)! And, as the art of aikido makes use of no force except that exerted by one's opponent? Game/set/match for the Dark Knight.

Carycomic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Especially, since Yu Kaito obviously has the same kind of hubris as the Riddler.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carycomic: Doesn't work like that. Physical confrontation of NO kind is allowed in Kaito's Territory. Words are power, not fists or weapons. Kaito basically beat Kurama, he only lost because he tricked him into laughing, something Batman definitely don't do.

otakuemperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

to much

@carycomic: Doesn't work like that. Physical confrontation of NO kind is allowed in Kaito's Territory. Words are power, not fists or weapons. Kaito basically beat Kurama, he only lost because he tricked him into laughing, something Batman definitely don't do.

actually direct confrontarion isn't allowed powers and things still work you ust cant directly hit meaning an explosive batarang to the ceiling causing it to collapse could still crush him.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna need proof of that before I believe it.

Carycomic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Carycomic

I repeat: if Kaito is as smug a genius as the Riddler, Batman would still best him.

Carycomic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers