Your X-men [try to] Beat Thor (Game-ish)

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By CapFanboy

The whole idea is to spend 500 points building up an X-men team from the list below. 

-You can only have one version of each character [for example: you can't have bone claw AND adamantium claw wolverine. You have to pick] 
-Thor will only K.O your team if necessary. Morals on for him, he wants to arrest your team. 
-Current Thor, has Mjolnir. No BFR and no prep for anyone. 
-Allowed up to 11 members 

Write your team like this: 
"Bloodlust for all members - 125 points 
Mutant 1 - 50 points GIVEN Psi-mitar - 50 points 
Mutant 2 - 125 points 
Mutant 3 - 25 points GIVEN Twin adamantium swords - 25 points 
=400 Points 

My team beats Thor due to...." 

PICK YOUR TEAM: 

Add-ons and weapons -   
Morals off for all members of your team - 100 points 
Bloodlust for all members of your team - 125 points  
Psi-mitar - 50 points (can only be attributed to a telepath) 
Twin adamantium swords - 25 points (can be attributed to one of Nightcrawler/Domino/Psylocke/Deadpool)  

Other Mutants -  [price differs]
Wolverine - Bone Claws = 50 adamantium claws = 75
Angel -  Angel = 50 points archangel = 75 
Northstar - 125 points

1st class - [75 points each] 

Emma Frost  
Vulcan 
Storm 
Magneto (Not allowed to manipulate Mjolnir) 
Iceman 
Rogue 
Scarlet Witch (pre-HoM) 
Quicksilver 
Namor
Deadpool (with combat knife, machine gun and pistol. Unlimited ammo.) 
Shadowcat 
Psylocke 

2nd class - [50 points each]  

Cyclops 
Colossus 
Cannonball 
Nightcrawler 
Gambit 
Nightcrawler 
Beast 
Juggernaut (the version in thunderbolts before he became one of the worthy)

3rd class - [25 points each] 

Domino (equipped with machine gun, shotgun and pistol each with unlimited ammo, no reloading)  
Mystique (equipped with combat knife, machine gun and pistol. unlimited ammo)  

Avatar image for chanel_de_la_fontaine
Chanel_de_La_Fontaine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Emma Frost -75-50 for the psi mitar
Magneto -75
Psylocke -75- 25 for the swords 
Scarlet Witch- 75
Juggernaut-50
Storm- 75

My team can beat Thor due to having Juggernaut take on Thor directly, even though he won't be on the strong side, Juggs is enough to temporary distract Thor, while every elemental attack Thor uses Storm would do her best to counter them and use the elements against Thor as well. Emma Frost will coordinate the team at the same time attack or manipulated his mind via illusions if possible. While Psylocke, assuming she has both her psychic talents in this will join Emma in a telepathic assault of use her telekinesis to either shield the group or amp up her physical stats. Magneto will serve as the protector using his magnetic shields to defend the group from assaults place on them by Thor at the same time either serve as a long range attack. Lastly I'll place Scarlet Witch as the wild card in this battle, most likely she'll place hexes on her intent on Thor causing probabilities to work against him and benefit herself and her team.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CapFanboy
@Alexia_Wilson said:
Emma Frost -75-50 for the psi mitarMagneto -75Psylocke -75- 25 for the swords Scarlet Witch- 75Juggernaut-50Storm- 75 My team can beat Thor due to having Juggernaut take on Thor directly, even though he won't be on the strong side, Juggs is enough to temporary distract Thor, while every elemental attack Thor uses Storm would do her best to counter them and use the elements against Thor as well. Emma Frost will coordinate the team at the same time attack or manipulated his mind via illusions if possible. While Psylocke, assuming she has both her psychic talents in this will join Emma in a telepathic assault of use her telekinesis to either shield the group or amp up her physical stats. Magneto will serve as the protector using his magnetic shields to defend the group from assaults place on them by Thor at the same time either serve as a long range attack. Lastly I'll place Scarlet Witch as the wild card in this battle, most likely she'll place hexes on her intent on Thor causing probabilities to work against him and benefit herself and her team.
Would Thor not avoid juggernaut and go straight for frost?
Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@CapFanboy: He's fought Juggernaut in the past. He also knows a great deal about Wanda. I seriously don't see why he wouldn't take Emma and Wanda first. Magneto can affect Thor's armor I suppose, but he'll probably try to control the hammer and end up putting himself in a coma. Storm has absolutely NOTHING on Current Thor. She's just a human shield, if anything. I'm not even gonna worry about Psylocke. The only problem is Juggernaut. 
CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CapFanboy
@Illuminatus: Magneto sin't allowed to go for Mjolnir, otherwise it defeats the point really
CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CapFanboy

Any other takers?

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By PikminMania
@CapFanboy
I'm a taker
Northstar = 125
Storm = 75
Vulcan = 75
Rogue = 75
Nightcrawler = 50

They could beat Thor due to Northstar, who constantly would barrage Thor with attacks. While that is going on, Vulcan controls the electricity from Thor's hammer and uses it against Thor.

Meanwhile Storm attacks Thor with her powers and Vulcan uses some of her electricity against Thor.

Nightcrawler teleports into Thor to kill him from the inside, or teleports onto him and covers his eyes so he can't see.

Rogue took Vulcan's powers so there is two Vulcan's kicking ass.
Avatar image for chanel_de_la_fontaine
Chanel_de_La_Fontaine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CapFanboy said:
@Alexia_Wilson said:
Emma Frost -75-50 for the psi mitarMagneto -75Psylocke -75- 25 for the swords Scarlet Witch- 75Juggernaut-50Storm- 75 My team can beat Thor due to having Juggernaut take on Thor directly, even though he won't be on the strong side, Juggs is enough to temporary distract Thor, while every elemental attack Thor uses Storm would do her best to counter them and use the elements against Thor as well. Emma Frost will coordinate the team at the same time attack or manipulated his mind via illusions if possible. While Psylocke, assuming she has both her psychic talents in this will join Emma in a telepathic assault of use her telekinesis to either shield the group or amp up her physical stats. Magneto will serve as the protector using his magnetic shields to defend the group from assaults place on them by Thor at the same time either serve as a long range attack. Lastly I'll place Scarlet Witch as the wild card in this battle, most likely she'll place hexes on her intent on Thor causing probabilities to work against him and benefit herself and her team.
Would Thor not avoid juggernaut and go straight for frost?
He might, but I have the scenario with Magneto placing a shield to protect Emma and the group, while Psylocke herself would provide extra protection.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@Alexia_Wilson said:

Well done.
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Fetts

Morals off for all members of your team - 100 points 
Namor-75 
Magneto-75 
Nightcrawler-50-25 twin adamantium swords 
Emma Frost-75-50 psi mitar 
Psylocke-75 

My team (I think) can beat Thor due to having Namor and Nightcrawler as distractions. Both will put up a good fight. Nightcrawler will teleport all around Thor confusing him and Namor can just charge him. This might work for a while but eventually Nightcrawler get a fist to the face and Namor will eventually go down too. But  this will give enough time for Emma and Psylocke (under the protection of Magneto's electromagnetic shield) to make an illusion of Odin in Thor's mind. "Odin" will tell him to come back to Asgard. But really Emma and Psylocke are leading him to Atlantis. Namor is revived and had no idea of this plan. Still angry at Emma and Psylocke, he realizes he has no time for his anger towards them he goes back to Atlantis where Thor has to deal with a bloodlusted Namor at full power and all of Atlantis. 

mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mrtrevorguy

my team would be, 
Magneto -75 
Namor -75 
Wolverine  adamantium claws -75 
Juggernaut - 50 
Iceman - 75 
Deadpool  with blades - 100 
Colossus -50 

my team should be able to defeat Thor due to the raw power of them, Namor, Jugg, and Colosus will do alot of physical damage  
Magneto has take on the ultimates including thor before and soloed... 
Iceman can give thor a run for his money alone 
Wolverine and deadpool have the potential to cut thor in pieces...  
magneto can shield the team when thor uses any power attacks and can also project Jug, Logan, Deadpool, and Colossus into the air , plus iceman and Namor can already fly 

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CapFanboy
@Fetts said:
Morals off for all members of your team - 100 points Namor-75 Magneto-75 Nightcrawler-50-25 twin adamantium swords Emma Frost-75-50 psi mitar Psylocke-75  My team (I think) can beat Thor due to having Namor and Nightcrawler as distractions. Both will put up a good fight. Nightcrawler will teleport all around Thor confusing him and Namor can just charge him. This might work for a while but eventually Nightcrawler get a fist to the face and Namor will eventually go down too. But  this will give enough time for Emma and Psylocke (under the protection of Magneto's electromagnetic shield) to make an illusion of Odin in Thor's mind. "Odin" will tell him to come back to Asgard. But really Emma and Psylocke are leading him to Atlantis. Namor is revived and had no idea of this plan. Still angry at Emma and Psylocke, he realizes he has no time for his anger towards them he goes back to Atlantis where Thor has to deal with a bloodlusted Namor at full power and all of Atlantis. 
No outside help so it'd just be Thor vs Namor underwater.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sherlock

Vulcan 75
Mags 75
Namor 75
Bloodlust 125

Total 350

Mags can and has given Thor hell before as has Namor put them together with bloodlust and add Vulcan im pretty sure they win

LordStoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By LordStoop

Emma with psimitar 125
Psylocke with psimitar 125
Magneto 75
Namor 75
nightcrawler 50 
450 points
Magneto has his good old forcefield up with Emma, Betsy and Kurt inside.
Namor goes head to head with Thor. He is stalling Thor for emma and betsy to teleport in with nightcrawler and stab him with the psimitars.
I think Thor psy-resistance is not up to two "near" omega level telepaths.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Fetts
@CapFanboy said:
@Fetts said:
Morals off for all members of your team - 100 points Namor-75 Magneto-75 Nightcrawler-50-25 twin adamantium swords Emma Frost-75-50 psi mitar Psylocke-75  My team (I think) can beat Thor due to having Namor and Nightcrawler as distractions. Both will put up a good fight. Nightcrawler will teleport all around Thor confusing him and Namor can just charge him. This might work for a while but eventually Nightcrawler get a fist to the face and Namor will eventually go down too. But  this will give enough time for Emma and Psylocke (under the protection of Magneto's electromagnetic shield) to make an illusion of Odin in Thor's mind. "Odin" will tell him to come back to Asgard. But really Emma and Psylocke are leading him to Atlantis. Namor is revived and had no idea of this plan. Still angry at Emma and Psylocke, he realizes he has no time for his anger towards them he goes back to Atlantis where Thor has to deal with a bloodlusted Namor at full power and all of Atlantis. 
No outside help so it'd just be Thor vs Namor underwater.
I think Namor could beat him underwater just because he'll catch Thor by surprise and he's at full power.