Your team enters the Gourmet World!

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mass

How long can your team last in the Gourmet World? Your team will follow the same course (simplified) through the Gourmet World that the Four Heavenly Kings did.

Rules:

- no Toriko characters

- no one above current Four Heavenly Kings level

- four person team only

- must follow the given route in sequential order

- no flying or avoiding an area

- your team is fully healed at the Hex Food World and Kingdom of Hope but not in between

- your team will encounter all of the same monsters that Torikos party fought as they progressed through the Gourmet World

- camping monsters are provided for transport

- if your team can't clear then give a reason why they get as far as they do

1) Thorn Sea

2) Gold Swamp

3) Hex Food World

4) Slow Rain Hills - team will fight Hercules for 1 minutes

5) Hex Food World - Team Eats Air receives same stat boosts the Heavenly Kings received

6) North Mountain Area

7) Pot Mountain - must defeat Gorilla Taurus

8) Kingdom of Hope

9) 100G Mountain - must "dance" with Monkey King Bambina for 10 seconds

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SightlessReality

@mass: Are our characters aloud to get boosted from eating?

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: hmm you know I haven't thought about that but yes they should get food boosts. I will add! Great idea!

Seraph_King160

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1)Hawkeye Mihawk

2)Gildarts

3)Natsu

4)Luffy

Luffy and Natsu are both weaker than Mihawk and Gildarts but if you add food bonuses then I think they would actually be stronger than the other two.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Saitama

Borus

Rou

Saiyan Saga Goko.

Rou stat wise is the weakest of the team but will end up the strongest in the end. This team should clear with difficulty.

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seraph_king160: I honestly don't see any of them making it through the poison tide. Mihawk and Gildarts would stand the best chance but by feats I don't think hey can even make it through

Avatar image for mr_nofunallowed
Mr_NoFunAllowed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kirby. Majjin Buu.

Rekt.

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: where is Rou from? I was waiting for someone to throw out Saitama and Borus they were the top on my list. I don't know about Saiyan saga goku though.

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mass: Rou is from Re: Monster, he around high street to a low mid tier character. He will become the strongest on the team for two reasons.

Dou to the obligatory food boost per defeat

And his Absorption ability which gives him the powers & abilities of whatever he eats. So for instance, if he ate pair he'd not only gain the powerboost that it normally gives but also any ability Bambina has. The great thing about this is his abilities can stack and he has another ability that allows him to combine abilities together.

Seraph_King160

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mass: I'm pretty sure Luffy has some poison resistance after his encounter with the warden and Natsu with his encounter with Viper. I'm pretty sure food bonuses would boost those resistances. Gildarts could do some crazy molecular shiznit then Mihawk could even just slice the whole team through all of the terrains.

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality:wow Rou's abilities sound ideal for this. Assuming Saitama and Borus can protect him long enough to eat what he needs. He technically can't eat Pair without completing the Monkey Dance with Bambina. I don't think even with absorbing all of the monsters before him Rou could last 10 seconds against Bambina. It would basically be Saitama on his own and even that I'm not sure about.

@seraph_king160: I'm sorry I made a mistake in the travel route. Poison Tide should have been the Thorn Sea, my bad. I don't think Luffy and Natsu would help much there. Gildarts and Mihawk would have a very hard time passing Thorn Sea and would almost certainly die before Slow Rain Hills

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mass: He could also eat parts from anyone on his team. Thanks to his healer abilities he could heal them right up afterward. And pair was just an example anyways.