Lots_Of_Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lots_Of_Love

This is one for all who have a super bio 
 Choose any number or the entire group of super villains depending on your powers
Street Level.                                                                                                    
Kraven The Hunter                                                                                               
Joker                                                                                                                                         
Dead Shot                                                                                                                            
Task Master                                                                                                                                   
DeathStroke                                                                                                                                 Bullseye                                                                                                                                                    TwoFace                                                                                                                                           

Super Human
Abomination
Magneto
Juggernaut      
Super Skrull  
Doctor Doom
Doomsday   
 Loki    

Multiversal
Thanos 
Darksied
SuperBoy-Prime
Galactus
Anti-Monitor
Protege     
Dark Pheonix

Omniversal  
 Mad Jim Jaspers 
 Mxyzptlk

Others
Onslaught    Tyrant
Apocalypse   Mephisto          
Cyttorak        AMAZO 
Imperiex       Monarch
Dormammu   Cyborg Superman   
Shuma-Gorath  Parrallax (Zero Hour)
Super Adaptoid 
More suggestions will be taken when given

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By buttersdaman000

Nice Idea but I suggest you fix up the OP a bit.......

Lots_Of_Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Lots_Of_Love
@buttersdaman000: just did i uploaded And it looked like crap :p I was pretty embarrased
mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mrtrevorguy
@SHARKBEARAGATOR: im not sure i understand your post...
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Tevnoba

Mine would win, by out living all of them and them not being able to affect me.

Also, neither Mad Jim Jaspers or Mxyzptlk are Omniversal (as they can not affect our universe).

Lots_Of_Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lots_Of_Love
@mrtrevorguy: I just wanna see if your super persona can with proper reasoning can take on these villians
Lots_Of_Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lots_Of_Love
@Tevnoba: Well people always tell me "That 6l6-MJJ was omniversal" and since people also think Mr. Mxy could beat MJJ I just thought they fit in that category any suggestions on any Omniversal threats
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By PikminMania
@SHARKBEARAGATOR said:
 Choose any number or the entire group of super villains depending on your powers
Street Level.                                                                                                    
Kraven The Hunter                                                                                               
Joker                                                                                                                                         
Dead Shot                                                                                                                            
Task Master                                                                                                                                   
DeathStroke                                                                                                                                 Bullseye                                                                                                                                                    TwoFace                                                                                                                                           

Super Human
Magneto    
Super Skrull  
Doctor Doom
@SHARKBEARAGATOR: 
Bombman and Dynamite Man defeat all of these characters and maybe Apocalypse.

Ninjew defeats all of the street level and maybe Doctor Doom or Magneto. 

Vlad stomps everyone in street level, defeats everyone in super human, and defeats Apocalypse, and mayb Cyborg Superman.
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Tevnoba
@SHARKBEARAGATOR said:
@Tevnoba: Well people always tell me "That 6l6-MJJ was omniversal" and since people also think Mr. Mxy could beat MJJ I just thought they fit in that category any suggestions on any Omniversal threats
I understand, it just happens to be one of my pet peeves.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Tevnoba said:
Mine would win, by out living all of them and them not being able to affect me.  Also, neither Mad Jim Jaspers or Mxyzptlk are Omniversal (as they can not affect our universe).

Yeah, I hate that word.. " Omni-versal" when they use it in Marvel and anywhere else.  
Omni-Versal means all universes, every univeses. To say the likes of LT is at the power means he has the power to affect the universes of DC, Top Cow, Harry Potter, etc.  If that is what they state I see a law suit waiting to happen. lol
Snowscorpion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Snowscorpion
@SHARKBEARAGATOR said:
Street Level.                                                                                                    
Kraven The Hunter                                                                                               
Joker                                                                                                                                         
Dead Shot                                                                                                                            
Task Master                                                                                                                                   

Super Human
Abomination
Juggernaut      
Super Skrull  
Doctor Doom    
Ice could handle the street levelers,and could fight evenly with the super humans.