Your Skyrim Character vs Your Oblivion Character

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Alright say your two Elder Scrolls characters encountered each other.

Who would be victorious.

To the death.

ROUND 1

No DLC upgrades

ROUND 2

DLC allowed.

DeathSamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

my skyrim, i never beat oblivion lol.

i need to go back and beat it.

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Anal_Vomit

Skyrim in a stomp.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 the_red_viper  Moderator

Sad to say but I havn't played Oblivion. But my level 55 Battlemage from Skyrim is a beast.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 Oblivion stomps, there was a lot less limit on leveling in Oblivion, and a level 20 Oblivion character would be a lot faster and do a lot more damage than a level 80 Skyrim character.

Round 2 Oblivion absolutely dominates, my Oblivion character became the Madgod.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 Oblivion stomps, there was a lot less limit on leveling in Oblivion, and a level 20 Oblivion character would be a lot faster and do a lot more damage than a level 80 Skyrim character.

Round 2 Oblivion absolutely dominates, my Oblivion character became the Madgod.

this. without the Madgod part, never got any Oblivion DLC.

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pshhh Oblivion character stomps. The Oblivion character can customize/create his/her own spells from hax paralyzing spells to absorb or even reflect damage, can go perma invisible with Charmeleon on every item. You can go to the UESP (iirc) and look up how you can create the most powerfull spell in Oblivion, it puts the Finger of the Mountain spell to shame. The Oblivion character can create some serious.. serious OP potions to.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ghostrider2

My skyrim character stomps.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some people forget that with the DLC and updates, Skyrim has no level cap anymore, and can essentially level indefinitely. Also, you're going by Character, which means either your personal character story you made up and/or using Mechanics and Stats, which can be affected by Player Mods. Skyrim has a vast arsenal of mods.

Even excluding mods, Canonically, the Dragonborn is the most powerful playable figure in the Elder Scrolls universe. In Oblivion, once you started a path, that was pretty much the path your abilities would develop down. In Skyrim, you can learn Everything. You're not limited to being a Thief or an Assassin or a Battlemage. You can become everything rolled into one. You're the Chosen One, the Kwisatz Haderach, Dovahkiin, He-Man, She-Ra, Lord of the Sith, Lord of the Dance, and Mayor of a little town down the coast.

Basically, you've acquired every spell, every skill, every bit of knowledge there is to know in the world. And to top it off, your Voice itself is an extremely powerful tool. And as if that wasn't enough, you've ingratiated yourself with several of the Divines and all the top Daedric Princes around. And I can tell ya, that Mehrunes Dagon doesn't like your Oblivion character.

Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My skyrim character would win 100% of the time. I played 45 min of oblivion and got frustrated and gave the game back to my friend who i borrowed it from. I was frustrated having to escape from prison, I guess skyrim started similarly though.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: You do realise the thread's name is "Your Skyrim character vs Your Oblivion character" and not "Maximum Skyrim character vs Maximum Oblivion character", right?

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Probably my Skyrim character. My Morrowind character one day may beat them all.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By hudyman

My oblivion character stomps with ease, He is sheogorath , the dragon born without PIS is screwed.

Bossmoss4l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round One, My Oblivion Character gets massacured because the Grey Fox is no match against a Nightingale of Nocturnal, and I haven't gone to see the Jarl of Whiterun yet, not even to mention the Greybeards.

Round Two, My Oblivion Character massacures my Dragonborn. Even when he beats Alduin, Sheogorath destroys him with the Wabbajack or the Staff of Sheogorath.

ommnomnomnom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oblivion dude gets cut up by the adoring fan or Cicero...dragon born wins

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 the_red_viper  Moderator

@hudyman said:

My oblivion character stomps with ease, He is sheogorath , the dragon born without PIS is screwed.

I got three words for you... FUS RO DAH!!!!!

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Skit

My Oblivion character stomps,my game glitchesd and maxed out my strength,speed and endurance skills(all the skills in them).

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: You have no idea how powerful my oblivion character is do you?

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My Skyrim character's are so much better that it's not even funny.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 the_red_viper  Moderator

@hudyman said:

@the_red_viper: You have no idea how powerful my oblivion character is do you?

Well I don't even know you so the obvious answer would be no, I don't. But my Altmer Battlemage has spilled more blood and gore than forty score of your puny civil war.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: Let me guess He splits the union with a round house kick?

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 the_red_viper  Moderator

@hudyman said:

@the_red_viper: Let me guess He splits the union with a round house kick?

Yeah. He also wears a black belt on the beard that he grows on his d**k.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: Does he by any chance attack sharks when he smells them bleed?

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#24  Edited By Mezmero

Both of my characters were thieves with sick bow skills. If they had a contest it would probably have to be a heist-off. Whoever can fence the most stuff in a day wins. While my Skyrim character is probably more powerful overall he might not get a chance to use the Thu'um or abilities if he starts getting hit by paralyzing sneak attack arrows getting shot from the darkness. It's a tough call. My Oblivion character probably wins round one with a good sneak attack but round two the Dragonborn definitely wins with all the DLC. In the end Skyrim is a better game so that character wins by default. I tell you I tell you the Dragonborn wins.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 the_red_viper  Moderator

@hudyman: Yes! And he doesn't even have to go swimming to get them, the water just wants to ba around him.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think any Oblivion character can beat my Skyrim character. Doubt one could even put more than a dent in him. And I have the Wabbajack too.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: Thats a very heavy claim, My oblivion character is maxed out and has completed all the DLCs he is so powerful now that sometimes attacks dont even show up when he is hit. If all fails i could bring in my Skyrim character :P

@the_red_viper: I also read somewhere that his fists make the speed of sound wish that it was faster

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hudyman: Skyrim doesn't even have a max technically now. My entire goal is to level enough to get every perk in every skill tree. Lv164, don't think I'm even half way there yet. But perks in Alteration and Restoration trees have practically made me invincible. All damage is reduced, magic damage restores my magica. I scarcely have to do anything beyond swing my sword and kill things.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@hudyman: Skyrim doesn't even have a max technically now. My entire goal is to level enough to get every perk in every skill tree. Lv164, don't think I'm even half way there yet. But perks in Alteration and Restoration trees have practically made me invincible. All damage is reduced, magic damage restores my magica. I scarcely have to do anything beyond swing my sword and kill things.

That is what ruins skyrim for me, you get to a certain level and then your practically invincible. Much unlike the fallout series

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By reikai

@hudyman: Still fun getting there and has a better modding community. Plus Soul Tear is near insta-kill, and what it doesn't kill, it does like 2/3rds damage to, save maybe Ancient and Legendary dragons.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: Wait did you just say that skyrim has a better community than fallout?

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

@hudyman said:

@reikai: Thats a very heavy claim, My oblivion character is maxed out and has completed all the DLCs he is so powerful now that sometimes attacks dont even show up when he is hit. If all fails i could bring in my Skyrim character :P

@the_red_viper: I also read somewhere that his fists make the speed of sound wish that it was faster

They do, in fact (it's the speed of light, not sound btw). Your Oblivion character may have freed the slaves, but my Altmer Battlemage is everyone's master.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hudyman: No I said it had a better modding community. More referring to the difference between Skyrim and Oblivion. I haven't played FO so I can't say anything on it. What I can say is that...we got some nice female 'asset' mods for Skyrim oh-ohhh sooo delicious.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

@reikai said:

I don't think any Oblivion character can beat my Skyrim character. Doubt one could even put more than a dent in him. And I have the Wabbajack too.

Beating the Mage's College questline by turning the final boss into a sweetroll. Best. Feeling. Ever.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Deon (Skyrim) would rape Loki(Oblivion)

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By hudyman

@the_red_viper: WHO WON YOU DECIDE!

@reikai said:

@hudyman: No I said it had a better modding community. More referring to the difference between Skyrim and Oblivion. I haven't played FO so I can't say anything on it. What I can say is that...we got some nice female 'asset' mods for Skyrim oh-ohhh sooo delicious.

Ah well, fair enough

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: I still remember one of my favorite glitched moments in Skyrim, was on the PS3 version. Was fighting the Culler as part of the College questline. As she was beginning her teleport move, I decapitated her, her head hits the ground as her body ported to another part of the room. I turn around to get the books, figure she's dead, and her headless body kept throwing spells at me! It was an absolute riot to see that.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 the_red_viper  Moderator

@hudyman: epiiic... epiiic... EPIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCC.... RAP BATTLES OF HISTORYYYYYYYYYYYY

@reikai said:

@the_red_viper: I still remember one of my favorite glitched moments in Skyrim, was on the PS3 version. Was fighting the Culler as part of the College questline. As she was beginning her teleport move, I decapitated her, her head hits the ground as her body ported to another part of the room. I turn around to get the books, figure she's dead, and her headless body kept throwing spells at me! It was an absolute riot to see that.

Culler? Who's she again? Been a while since I Skyrim'd

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By acer51

That's a tough one, my Knights of Nine guy versus my dova-kin? It could go either way.