#1 Posted by Frocharocha (2440 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's the deal. Your pet vs Brutus. Nuff said. Who wins?

Brutus The Bear

Brutus is a Grizzly bear (Ursus arctos horribilis) who was adopted as a newborn cub by the naturalist Casey Anderson, star of the National Geographic documentary Expedition Grizzly. The bear was so close to him that when Casey married actress Missi Pyle, Brutus was their best man. He even, occasionally, has a place at the family dinner table. Brutus weights over 800 pounds.
#2 Edited by SlimJ87D (10778 posts) - - Show Bio

I have two pets that beat Brutus easily. One of them stomps him.

My dart frog. Brutus licks it or even touches his nose on it he will absorb its poisons Brutus is dead. Brutus will be too stupid and curious at the Frog.

Brutus eats my true Goliath Birdeater tarantula, the hairs will enter his lungs and throat and suffocate him. I guess this one is a stalemate.

#3 Posted by Frocharocha (2440 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D said:

I have two pets that beat Brutus easily. One of them stomps him.

My dart frog. Brutus licks it or even touches his nose on it he will absorb its poisons Brutus is dead. Brutus will be too stupid and curious at the Frog.

Brutus eats my true Goliath Birdeater tarantula, the hairs will enter his lungs and throat and suffocate him. I guess this one is a stalemate.

Curious pets lol.

#4 Edited by nerdork (4039 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, i named my dog Banner..as in Bruce...i think that says it!

#5 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D: That's....A ***** SPIDER?!

#6 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8062 posts) - - Show Bio

My cat has an Black Belt an is an MMA fighter...or something...

#7 Posted by SlimJ87D (10778 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

@SlimJ87D: That's....A ***** SPIDER?!

YEP, It's a true Goliath Birdeater, can't even import these guys anymore. If only I could find someone to breed with.

#8 Posted by MorganFreeman (446 posts) - - Show Bio

My doberman has chased off a pair of coyotes before by barking at them. Brutus is going to win unless he can lose through the most hilarious BFR ever.

#9 Posted by Frocharocha (2440 posts) - - Show Bio

@MorganFreeman said:

My doberman has chased off a pair of coyotes before by barking at them. Brutus is going to win unless he can lose through the most hilarious BFR ever.

Brutus fought Bigfoot (his owner on the suit).

#10 Posted by joewell (6643 posts) - - Show Bio

I have 2 chuwawas, and a cat

I lose

#11 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

I have two parrotlets. So...stalemate. My birds aren't touching that thing, and that bear isn't getting anywhere near my birds.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#12 Posted by Frocharocha (2440 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

I have two parrotlets. So...stalemate. My birds aren't touching that thing, and that bear isn't getting anywhere near my birds.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Which species?

#13 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Which species?

Parrotlet

I have a male Pacific Parrotlet, and a female Mexican Parrotlet.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#14 Posted by ArticulateT (189 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I am petless, but the last pets I had were two hamsters, a rabbit and two goldfish. Methinks Brutus stomps.

#15 Posted by Raizex (354 posts) - - Show Bio

How about..... 500 grizzly bears vs. 1 pitbull

#16 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

I have 7 cats..... and I'm no crazy cat person, they just breed. Those bastards are crafty and mischievous. I say my cats win, but most of em die.

#17 Posted by comicace3 (6665 posts) - - Show Bio

One of my pet birds has chemicals spilled on him after the chemicals were hit by lightning.... and has a black belt in kungfu.... now multiply that one bird by 2.. and what do we have? 2 speedsters that always find a way to get outta thier cages... I think they could take the bear...

#18 Edited by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

I have two fishes so I lose.